Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (16842 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by afrikanns: 5:36pm On May 09, 2012
He tried at least beta than those before him, he tried by inflicting the worst of the hardship on nigerians, without sentiment his tenure is the worst of the worst av ever witnessed, the suffering just too unbearable my brother.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 09, 2012
k-ton:
Uncle jona to me has achieved a lot and we all need to congratulate him for those achievements such as

1. Increased pump price
2. Increased power tariff
3. Increased violent in the north
4. Increased corruption
5. Mother of all protests as a result of fuel price

More grease to his elbow.
+1
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 09, 2012
A-ZeD:
Is Beaf on leave??
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by GarbaAudu: 5:40pm On May 09, 2012
On a serious note, SS/SE should not complain. It's more easier to drive through Benin-Ore road these days. East-West road will be completed by Dec 2012. Enugu-Aba road has been marked for expansion (six lanes). Osha-Owerri contract has been reawarded. It's a good omen for road transporters- courtesy of GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Elpeeus: 5:44pm On May 09, 2012
k-ton:
Uncle jona to me has achieved a lot and we all need to congratulate him for those achievements such as

1. Increased pump price
4. Increased corruption

6,he have expose the weakness of our security system,through boko haram
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 09, 2012
Garba Audu: On a serious note, SS/SE should not complain. It's more easier to drive through Benin-Ore road these days. East-West road will be completed by Dec 2012. Enugu-Aba road has been marked for expansion (six lanes). Osha-Owerri contract has been reawarded. It's a good omen for road transporters- courtesy of GEJ.
.IS it the same benin-ore road that i am driving through right now?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

My dear kobo, in Nigeria ministers are the cabinet members of the president. Sort of like your secretary of state, health etc. There are no ministers in the legislature. And you are an "expert" on Nigeria.

Oga sir, read am again you go know wetin she mean, abi I lie?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by deshclones(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2012
Kobojunkie: The achievement of the executive arm can be heard only by listening to the legislative arm speak?? ROFLMAO!!

You are way too dumb...you have always show your utter dumbness on every thread you comment on...re-read your comment above and weep for the wasted school fees expended on..chai..can't believe a human being can be this dumb... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by akyus(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2012
President Jonathan's tenure as ECOWAS chairman brought respect to the Nigeria. Now people wait on the streets including foreigners to receive him.
Agric sector, cassava bread this bread can improve the sight of Nigerians to clearly see what mr president is doing.
Health sector, infant and maternal mortality and morbidity, also polio has been kicked in the ass.
power supply, jonathan went to germany, visited siemens and even wore the factory helmet to inspect turbines... etc I wept when I was reading this
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Faheedat: 6:12pm On May 09, 2012
1. Lack of Honesty
2. Lack of commitment to core values of Nation building
3. Lack of Integrity in governance
4. Lack of Character in Leadership of the Country
5. Lack of Visionary Leadership
6. Lack of True commitment to Constitutional Democracy
7. Lack of Accountability
8. Transparency-zero
Finally GEJ got First class in Corruption,Insecurity and Blakout in the energy sector with all the billions of Naira associated with all the empty promises.
Successfully introduce more hardships on NIGERIA but POSTERITY WILL JUDGED YOU BASED ON YOUR OATH OF OFFICE BECAUSE THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT CITIZEN CONTINUE TO FLOWN ON DAILY BASES BECAUSE SOME PEOLE ARE ABOVE THE LAW
You better re-call MRS RE-BRANDING FOR THE WAY FORWARD

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by skullbaba: 6:16pm On May 09, 2012
musKeeto:
He's preparing for his TV presentation..
i will comment when i finish laughing. But wait this man has achieved plans to do this and that when he left office in 2019. Abi no be 8yrs he go use rule us thanks to rigging
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by worldman(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2012
k-ton:

1. Increased pump price
4. Increased corruption

how come u no all this are u a minister working with uncle j or are u among the cabal in government

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2012
Mcfemad: It is few days to mark one year in office of President Goodluck Jonathan. I was wondering what he has achieved in his one year in office. To me, there is absolutely nothing visible I can mention as his achievement (fulfillment of his campaign promises) to have benefited the common man on the streets other than plan, plans.

Nairalanders, Lets contribute and share thoughts on Jonathan's accomplishment in one year as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thank you,

nofin ooooooo.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by kutchs: 6:24pm On May 09, 2012
And what has the poster achieved all his life?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Kockane(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2012
Please let's be objective while trying to discredit the president. Even if he leaves office today, one legacy of his will forever live on: HE BROUGHT FACEBOOK TO NIGERIA. Dat alone makes him one of the greatest leaders Nigeria has ever had. Thank you.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On May 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

My dear kobo, in Nigeria ministers are the cabinet members of the president. Sort of like your secretary of state, health etc. There are no ministers in the legislature. And you are an "expert" on Nigeria.

Corrections:

a) The President is NOT PART of the Legislative arm of Government. He is of the executive arm. These things need to be thought in our schools at this point.
b) The Legislative arm of Government is where you find your houses of reps, and senators . . They are the law-makers of the land, hence their being part of the Legislative arm.

c) The President's cabinet members include the MINISTERS,the special assistants, etc. These are part of his EXECUTIVE arm of the administration. Senators and House Reps ARE NOT members in this cabinet.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 09, 2012
1. HE HAS TAKEN POLICEMEN OFF THE ROADS
2. HE HAS EXPOSED THE CABAL OF SUBSIDY
3. HE HAS SILENCED THE ABOKI "BORN TO RULE" DICTUM
4. HE HAS AMPUTATED OBJ FROM MAINSTREAM POLITICS
5. HE HAS PUSHED IBB TO DUSTBIN
6. HE HAS GIVEN POWERS TO STATES TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY
7. HE HAS BOOSTED NIGERIA'S IMAGE IN COMMITTEE OF NATIONS
8. HE HAS PROVEN THAT MINORITY CAN HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO RULE
9. HE HAS (MORE TO COME)

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 09, 2012
achievements? he achieved thesame thing he achieved as the Gov of bayelsa.....NOTHING
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by obongoboy: 6:34pm On May 09, 2012
@ payless. what a very stupid way of talking to somebody, the question asked is what have ur clueless president Gej done in one year? instead of answering the question u are asking him to Watch national tv. mr Gej ass licker where is the electricity to Watch it. go and die in the swamp. Home made I..D..I..O..T.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by abiolag(m): 6:39pm On May 09, 2012
it is difficult to access this present govt due to many reasons especially when d leader is confused.The insecurity in d country has been a major obstacle.
It is when u have a rest of mind that u can think of doing things.The only significant achievement is ...............
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 09, 2012
D tin dats even vexing me right now is the amount of billions dats will be siphoned from our public funds all in d name of celebrating one year in office. What da hell?? Money that could be used for more useful and productive policies dat'll better d life of nigeria.....??
Its only in nigeria dey do such bullshit, celebrating one year in office, 100days in office, blah blah blah.....
If at all such thing need be celebrated, at least it'll be a government dat has fulfilled all his promises, and where the people are enjoying d dividends of democracy.

Well d weak dude has achieved a lot anyway, but i'll point out one, The guy sure do know how to misappropriate public funds. Look at the billions set aside alone just for his feeding, now here is another,, they'll most definitely spend more billions to celebrate a useless, unproductive, corrupt and wasted one year in office!
Bullshit!
I swear i'm pissed...... angry undecided
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by manny4life(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

Kobojunkie:

Corrections:

a) The President is NOT PART of the Legislative arm of Government. He is of the executive arm. These things need to be thought in our schools at this point.
b) The Legislative arm of Government is where you find your houses of reps, and senators . . They are the law-makers of the land, hence their being part of the Legislative arm.

c) The President's cabinet members include the MINISTERS,the special assistants, etc. These are part of his EXECUTIVE arm of the administration. Senators and House Reps ARE NOT members in this cabinet.

Aren't both of you saying the same thing?
deshclones:

You are way too dumb...you have always show your utter dumbness on every thread you comment on...re-read your comment above and weep for the wasted school fees expended on..chai..can't believe a human being can be this dumb... shocked shocked shocked shocked

To be honest, I think it's the other way around if you ask me, though Kobo and I don't walk on the same path, but what in her post did you not understand? Think very well in what she said, think thoroughly before assuming.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 09, 2012
The big fool(president) has achieve nothing except
high corruption
the person that could have help this country is Yara dual..
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by BIGERBOY1: 6:45pm On May 09, 2012
I guess at this stage he is preparing his plan to be executed in his nxt tenure..... But on a serious note I hope nigerians will learn a lesson from this that regional/religious politics takes us know where. Vote based on merit even if you don't like the more virtuous candidate because we all will live to regret it.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 09, 2012
kutchs: And what has the poster achieved all his life?
and how does dat affect us mister?? I mean what d poster has achieved? Why do u guys like derailing threads??
He's asking what d president has achieved in office! At least dat one affects us, we're d one who is been governed, we're d who'll feel d impact of their bad leadership. Then u ffoollishly sit down dere, askin d poster what he's achieved! Like it has an importance to ur life..... Mtcheww..... angry undecided
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by olivialuv(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2012
;Di am happy for him for being the chairman of Cabal,
the brigger of boko
the expert of fuel subsidy
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by sexiestharam(f): 6:50pm On May 09, 2012
Y
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 09, 2012
Kockane: Please let's be objective while trying to discredit the president. Even if he leaves office today, one legacy of his will forever live on: HE BROUGHT FACEBOOK TO NIGERIA. Dat alone makes him one of the greatest leaders Nigeria has ever had. Thank you.
has introducing FB reduced corruption, solved d problem of insecurity, provided an increased power supply?? Or has it helped in eradicating poverty?? So plssss, don't tell me that introducing fb is one major landmark like dat!
Besides, whether he introduced it or not, its soo inevitable and unavoidable dat fb was still gonna find its way into nigeria. So pls pls plssss, dat one is nufin! undecided
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Walexz02(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2012
grin
yogun: Alot ooo

Insecurity of lives and properties.

Increase in Bomb blast across the country

Dead social infrastructural facilities

Misappropriation of funds and increased corruption of public officers

I really dont know what he is waiting for...
Gbam!!!!!!!!?!! cheesy
yogun: Alot ooo

Insecurity of lives and properties.

Increase in Bomb blast across the country

Dead social infrastructural facilities

Misappropriation of funds and increased corruption of public officers

I really dont know what he is waiting for...
Gbam!!!!!!!!?!!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by ak47mann(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2012
I wonder if he was a member of ACN abgero OPC candidate some people will say otherwise cool cool
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 09, 2012
i dunno the answer but i have three lifelines: 50-50, call my friend or ask the audience! i still dunno what he has done in one yr! Damn! i rather walk away!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by omenziate(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2012
Goodluck brought ill-luck to Badluck obodo Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Settles EEDC And Geometric Power Dispute Over Supply To Aba / Hadiza Bala Usman Hosts Bobai, Flag Officer, Naval Command / EFCC Freezes Babagana Dalori's 16 Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.