Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (16847 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by oladapoti: 3:56pm On May 10, 2012
I believe the Ministers have been spending 2hrs on TVs talking to the deaf about what they have done...
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by oladapoti: 3:57pm On May 10, 2012
I believe the Ministers have been spending 2hrs on TVs talking to the deaf about what they have done...
CyberG:

Spending 2 hours talking about it is the REAL evidence that NOTHING has been done! People who CAN SEE whatever new infrastructure that has been built or FEEL that their position is better now than it was in 2004 SHOULD BE DOING THE TALKING! In short, real good works speak for themselves!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2012
Beaf:

"person! person! person!" "Cretin! Cretin! Cretin!" Do you know more words or does your brain stammer?

Lol! Sagamite, the romance "section intellectual" is sinking to his expected low lows. What can a scarab do, but roll shiit and get ecstatic about its odour; you are what you are, Sagamite; a brain dead, attention seeking weed. Your single redeeming grace on this thread is that you have at least made an effort to be objective in places (proof that the worst of fools can be redeemed).

Going through your profile is like studying an id!ots point of view. Its like a bullion van load of foolishness was shipped into your head.
Next time I visit the zoo, I'll look out for you, bro.

Enjoy your winsh meeting.
Bye.

You are a person!

You think everyone does not know you are the one that rolls through shyt and call is Fresh Air? grin

And you are also a cretin! cheesy

Mooron, foools like you should never have a right to a vote.

RUN! Your master is a disgrace as intellectuals like us said he would be. Chimp licking the arse of a Gorilla.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2012
lastpage:
There is A LOT that Power alone can do, if in the right hands.
Shortage of money was never (and should never be)our problem otherwise the money would have finished by NOW, with all the "Billions" that everyone is making-off with!

From the NPN days, to IBB, his military Governors, to Abacha, Abdusalami, to OBJ and his band of crooks, to Yar Adua's kitchen cabinet, to the new set of NASS members and the current "Boat-man" without shoes! Its not going to finish soon either!

Agreed that one needs a "reasonable time" to achieve set objectives, one year is a "life time" for some "living things" and they start and end their life cycle within it!

With "Power" in the hands of "the right person", it just takes focus, determination and dedication to achieve what some cannot achieve in a life time, to be achieved within a year.
If l start here, it will take a whole thread but l hope we can really have a thread that says "What l can do, If l have "Power" as Commander-in-Chief (C-in-C) like Jonathan".
Just imagine!

Lastpage!

Come on. Shortage of Money is a problem.

Whether people are making off with billions is not relevant. Whatever they are making off with will neither be enough to transform our police nor even be spent only on police if not stolen.

You want to transform the NPF to a modern force like the UK's when your national budget will barely be higher than their police budget?

If power is with he right person, the NPF would be trained and achieve the competency of Scotland Yard under one year?

Under one year, you would conduct detailed root-cause analyse, identify & devise solutions, circulate solutions for critique and consensus, go through another loop of these steps to optimise solutions, recruit the right talent, train them adequately, change the culture, optimise resource utilisation, build technical capabilities, teach officers (mostly illiterate) how to use the technology and improve linked and connected activities? Where will you even have the legislative powers to be able to get rid of the existing quacks in the force? You think you have the powers to sack them and replace them without going through some lengthy operational process by law?

It seems you really do not realise the rubbish you have as police yet? Nigeria has no Police force, Nigeria has a Banditry Force. Criminals in uniform. Thousands of them.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2012
oxford:

Is meaningful discuss out of your reach? Boy, is this all your brain can come up with - name calling? Well am not in a name calling and insult contest with you. I am miles out of your league. grin

You are a person!

You intellect if below my feet! You need to be shot for that stewpid statement.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2012
Beaf:

On average, it takes two years for a govt to establish itself. GEJ spent close to a year with inherited machinery and has spent another with his own machinery. I would expect to begin seeing very solid results in the next few months.

Take a look at Obama for example, just last year, his popularity was in the doldrums with wave after wave of attacks by the tea parties and accusations of betrayal and failure from diverse quarters. The man seemed hesitant and unsure, a woeful distance from the guy that strutted the campaign trail like a prize peacock.
But look at him today, 3 years in, popular and totally comfortable in his skin.
So long as GEJ means well, we will all be satisfied in the end.

You are a cretin!

What one year? he has not been President since Feb 2010!

Arse-kissing mooron coming up with fresh odour excuses!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 10, 2012
I'm very surprised that no one has mentioned the number of committees Oga Jona has set up to "provide jobs for the boys".
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 10, 2012
The text quoted below is the silliest post I have ever seen on Nairaland:

"Insult me all you want, Jonathan brought facebook to nigeria, if not for him, you people will not have facebook today. That man has tried, facebook no be mai-mai. Plus, Maitama in abuja has just been renamed to Goodluck Jonathan cresent, that alone gives him my vote come 2015. Imagine the kind of fresh air pple living in that place will be experiencing now. This man single-handedly invented cassava bread. Wat more do you pple want? Abeg abeg... Jonathan, Carry go jor! We dey ur back!"

For the love of all that is good, how can someone say he will vote for Jonathan in 2015 because a district was named after him? How can a right-thinking individual say GEJ "single-handedly" invented cassava bread? Men, I have seen silly posts on NL, but this trumps them all.

And FYI, I started using Facebook in 2008, TWO years before Goodluck Jonathan became president.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On May 10, 2012
HNosegbe: I'm very surprised that no one has mentioned the number of committees Oga Jona has set up to "provide jobs for the boys".

And how many boys have got a job via all the committee?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by jacobs123(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2012
HNosegbe: The text quoted below is the silliest post I have ever seen on Nairaland:

For the love of all that is good, how can someone say he will vote for Jonathan in 2015 because a district was named after him? How can a right-thinking individual say GEJ "single-handedly" invented cassava bread? Men, I have seen silly posts on NL, but this trumps them all.

And FYI, I started using Facebook in 2008, TWO years before Goodluck Jonathan became president.

I don't think you were using the real facebook. GEJ was the one that brought facebook to Nigeria. I tthink you need to go facebook's website and get the Goodluck Jonathan version for NIGERIA and then you will see what you've been missing.

HNosegbe:
On average, it takes two years for a govt to establish itself. GEJ spent close to a year with inherited machinery and has spent another with his own machinery. I would expect to begin seeing very solid results in the next few months.

Take a look at Obama for example, just last year, his popularity was in the doldrums with wave after wave of attacks by the tea parties and accusations of betrayal and failure from diverse quarters. The man seemed hesitant and unsure, a woeful distance from the guy that strutted the campaign trail like a prize peacock.
But look at him today, 3 years in, popular and totally comfortable in his skin.
So long as GEJ means well, we will all be satisfied in the end.

Beaf don't mind them, they think the fact Goodluck has been in Asorock since 2007 as Vice president means he was part of Government. Oga GEJ was simply washing Madam Turai's plates until 2010 when God answered his prayers and turned the Houseboy to president. That is what I call a MIRACLE. I think you are being optimistic expecting something in the next few months.........Methinks he needs minimum of 8 years!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by floriana(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2012
embarassed
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 10, 2012
@ jacobs123,

So Facebook now has a "Goodluck Jonathan version"? Interesting.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by forkadict(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2012
Beaf: ^
You are a cretin indeed.

Its funny how you winshes start silly threads like this and hope to attract reasonable people.
This is a thread of the winshes, by the winshes, for the winshes; your only gleeful spectator is boko haram.

It takes something of a fool not to see what has gone on around them for a year. I don't indulge fools. Thank you.

Dem still never chop this BEEF? i think say BEEF na for chop na?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 10, 2012
snthesis:
so we do have blondes in nigeria tongue
and just what dyu mean by ur comment?? Huh?? angry
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by forkadict(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2012
Beaf:

Why do you guys take turns to sound more daft than the other? Its puzzling! shocked

Abeg, continue your winshes party jare! Any blood of children to divide? Any vultures de dance kokoma for una?
Winshes must fly na! Obubra airways! LOLZZZZZ!!!

Buncha pathetic losers.

All you have done on this thread is to insult us anti-Jona posters. As long as you have not mentioned my name, we are cool.

But guy, the least you could have done as a good PR guy is to list Jona's achievements in the past 2 years hes been Presido and not to keep posting trash.

Post after post by you on NL just makes me feel like throwing up on your damned face!

Now listen up asssssshole. List Jona's achievements for the past 2 years he has been presido for us or forever SHUT THE FORK UP!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by omodada1: 11:30pm On May 10, 2012
We are on top of the̶̲̥̅̊ situation
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Fhemmmy: 2:28am On May 11, 2012
Nigeria will be free one day . . .
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Beaf: 2:49am On May 11, 2012
fork adict:

All you have done on this thread is to insult us anti-Jona posters. As long as you have not mentioned my name, we are cool.

But guy, the least you could have done as a good PR guy is to list Jona's achievements in the past 2 years hes been Presido and not to keep posting trash.

Post after post by you on NL just makes me feel like throwing up on your damned face!

Now listen up asssssshole. List Jona's achievements for the past 2 years he has been presido for us or forever SHUT THE FORK UP!

...Another one taking his turn to up the idiocy record! Na wa! embarassed
Why do you all sound so bitter and hate filled like a pack of perennial losers?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Demdem(m): 8:05am On May 11, 2012
The RETARDEEN simply has nothing to show for his stay as presido since 2010. its obvious his asss-lickers also agree because they simply hasnt listed anything yet.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 11, 2012
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 8:47am On May 11, 2012
eGuerrilla:
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Demdem(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2012
^^^^^

It shows how clueless the kai-kai loving presido is.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2012
Beaf:

...Another one taking his turn to up the idiocy record! Na wa! embarassed
Why do you all sound so bitter and hate filled like a pack of perennial losers?

You are a person!

So now you run after your houseboy shouts that Jonathan is the greatest and will be the best president we ever had? Despite the fact we the intellectuals were telling you he is dumb!

Chimp licking the arse of a Silverback Gorilla.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2012
Demdem: The RETARDEEN simply has nothing to show for his stay as presido since 2010. its obvious his asss-lickers also agree because they simply hasnt listed anything yet.

The person prefers to run!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by mpumalanga: 12:42pm On May 11, 2012
Iam happy with president GEAJ because he is the bridge between the old and the new like papa MANDELA.He is exposing how Nigerians use to steal pension fund and go to mecca and come back and answer alhaji as if they are sharing money in mecca.

He created fresh air that made it possible for Nigerians to criticize the government and
he is showing that federal projects are not for some and nobody can humiliate others by starving them of federal projects in order to control them and threaten to murder their people if they disagree with a particular political position.

He is revitalizing important sectors like railways and others which the previous government abandoned.Power is receiving serious attention and he want Nigerians to work and earn based on merit not the post genocide system of patronage that created big men without visible source of income.Those with abilities are being encouraged to develop more instead of the previous ways of elevating inabilities ahead of ability.In short,he now Nehemiah and no sanballad can destroy him.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by bafor: 11:40pm On May 11, 2012
Oga Jona has achieved a lot o!!! For instance,

increased insecurity

high profiled corruption

increased unemployment

total blackout in the country.

Haba , the man don try now . ALL THESE ACHIEVEMENTS IN JUST ONE YEAR. KUDOS to our presido grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by uche08(m): 11:52am On May 12, 2012
Mcfemad: It is few days to mark one year in office of President Goodluck Jonathan. I was wondering what he has achieved in his one year in office. To me, there is absolutely nothing visible I can mention as his achievement (fulfillment of his campaign promises) to have benefited the common man on the streets other than plan, plans.

Nairalanders, Lets contribute and share thoughts on Jonathan's accomplishment in one year as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thank you,
[/color][color=#006600]
He finally fix benin-orer road.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by subterfuge: 1:32pm On May 12, 2012
Maybe jonathan is supplying Electricity to Ghosts!!!!!
Because any wright thinking president will not be defrauding the nation in dubious fashion. The Vampire even wants to increase Electricity tariff. If truly jonathan knows that he is a failure nd a dulard incapable of
delivering the needed dividends of democracy, he should step aside in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity / APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa / FG Plans 6-Month Petrol Stockpile Ahead Of Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.