Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (16845 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 09, 2012
kayusfit: Ever since his declaration of the cassava bread bakery in aso rock, i remained on hunger strike waiting for the day the breads will be done and ready to eat for masses. Since cassava bread is on the list of his campaign promises lets patiently wait till he opens his oven and serve us CASSAVA bread

Hahahahaha.. Dont hold ur breathe sha.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2012
What Retardeen has achieved?

LOL. He has brought cluelessness to govt
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Chanchit: 7:11pm On May 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

For the last 2 weeks ALL the ministers have been spending at least 2 hours each on tv showcasing what they have achieved. Why have you not watched any? If you really wanted to know, you should have watched.
Another pointless thread.
Please we did not watch the programme, tell us what they've done....
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by bittyend(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2012
ak47mann: I wonder if he was a member of ACN abgero OPC candidate some people will say otherwise cool cool

Typical of an Ibotic mammal! As long as you're making thieving, and getting rich - everything else can go into abyss for all you care.. Yet you wonder why no one wants a hairy Ibotic primate near the presidential seat. grin grin grin grin

But seriously, you Ibotic primates need to change your ways; you guys need a complete overhaul of your mentality. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by 12345DKO(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2012
k-ton:
Uncle jona to me has achieved a lot and we all need to congratulate him for those achievements such as

1. Increased pump price
2. Increased power tariff
3. Increased violent in the north
4. Increased corruption
5. Mother of all protests as a result of fuel price

More grease to his elbow.
u are simply on point bro
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Godsave9ja: 7:28pm On May 09, 2012
Mcfemad: It is few days to mark one year in office of President Goodluck Jonathan. I was wondering what he has achieved in his one year in office. To me, there is absolutely nothing visible I can mention as his achievement (fulfillment of his campaign promises) to have benefited the common man on the streets other than plan, plans.

Nairalanders, Lets contribute and share thoughts on Jonathan's accomplishment in one year as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thank you,

I pity you people who condemn GEJ, am 100% sure that you people fuel Boko Haram. Anybody who is against GEJ is BOKO HARAM
the bane of these problem is that GEJ is not from South WEST Or North
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by ak47mann(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2012
bittyend:

Typical of an Ibotic mammal! As long as you're making thieving, and getting rich - everything else can go into abyss for all you care.. Yet you wonder why no one wants a hairy Ibotic primate near the presidential seat. grin grin grin grin

But seriously, you Ibotic primates need to change your ways; you guys need a complete overhaul of your mentality. grin
will you shut up your stinking confuse ewedu mouth,bloody monkey, ohh yeahhhh is all good when my parasite governors contribute 1billion naira to throw a big party for my birthday you mug.The problem with confused minority trying so hard to clinch to yaribas is schizophrenia itself,igbos were in fore front doing Nigeria independence,we got it for you,created Midwest created South south did all that so that swine like you can now talk freely,not fell marginalized now you get mouth to talk about igbos anyhow you see the beauty of freedom,you people suppose to hit ur mumu head for floor anytime you see us dont u think so smileyactually we revolutionized nigerian system go figure boyyyy coolas you can see,what we created is not doing us any good we want out cool
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by rottennaija(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2012
"i had no shoes...if i can make it, you can make it..."

i he can make it without shoes, u make it without fuel subsidy tongue"i had no shoes...if i can make it, you can make it..."

i he can make it without shoes, u make it without fuel subsidy
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by bittyend(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2012
ak47mann: will you shut up your stinking confuse ewedu mouth,bloody monkey, ohh yeahhhh is all good when my parasite governors contribute 1billion naira to throw a big party for my birthday you mug.The problem with confused minority trying so hard to clinch to yaribas is schizophrenia itself,igbos were in fore front doing Nigeria independence,we got it for you,created Midwest created South south did all that so that swine like you can now talk freely,not fell marginalized now you get mouth to talk about igbos anyhow you see the beauty of freedom,you people suppose to hit ur mumu head for floor anytime you see us dont uthink so smileyactually we revolutionized nigerian system go figure boyyyy coolas you can see,what we created is not doing us any good we want out cool

Sharrrrap Ibotic baboon!!! We NEVER wanted to be part of this God forsaken country, but Ibotic NNAMDI AZIKWE sold the South out.... Ibos Ebos are the biggest problem in Nigeria - everything that has tainted the country started with Ibos...

Birth of Nigeria = Ibos (Nnamdi azikwe).

First coup = Ibos (Ifeajuna and Azikwe, but Nzeogwu was the cover up).

Unitary government = Ibos (faggit azz Aguiyi Ironsi and Ibo conspiracy to dominate).

First civil war in Africa a la Biafra war = Ibos (Ojukwu and his pipe dream to rule Nigeria).

Introduction of drug trade in Nigeria = Ibos and IBB conspiracy.

Introduction of 419 in Nigeria = Ibos and IBB conspiracy.

Annulment of June 12 = Ibos and IBB conspiracy (Eze Chukwumerije, Ojo maduekwe, Nzeribe etc.)

Present overly corrupt Administration = Ibos control the key positions (Minister of finance, power, defence etc.)

Everything wrong with the country, starts and ends with the Esau tribe across the Niger... Create your own country - we are tired of you guys!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by kasperone8: 7:38pm On May 09, 2012
LeoMax: 1. HE HAS TAKEN POLICEMEN OFF THE ROADS
2. HE HAS EXPOSED THE CABAL OF SUBSIDY
3. HE HAS SILENCED THE ABOKI "BORN TO RULE" DICTUM
4. HE HAS AMPUTATED OBJ FROM MAINSTREAM POLITICS
5. HE HAS PUSHED IBB TO DUSTBIN
6. HE HAS GIVEN POWERS TO STATES TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY
7. HE HAS BOOSTED NIGERIA'S IMAGE IN COMMITTEE OF NATIONS
8. HE HAS PROVEN THAT MINORITY CAN HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO RULE
9. HE HAS (MORE TO COME)

Sir,I would have thought that his achievements should be listed vis a vis his campaign promises.I don't remember GEJ telling us he will do those things you listed above.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by 12345DKO(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2012
In my own opinion which am entitled 2, GEJ has achieved notin +ve in his 1st yr in office, only -ve such as Increased bomb attack, increase in pump price, countless probes witout prosecution, corruption at its highest rate etc.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2012
bittyend:

Sharrrrap Ibotic baboon!!! We NEVER wanted to be part of this God forsaken country, but Ibotic NNAMDI AZIKWE sold the South out.... Ibos Ebos are the biggest problem in Nigeria - everything that has tainted the country started with Ibos...

Unitary government = Ibos (faggit azz Aguiyi Ironsi and Ibo conspiracy to dominate).

First civil war in Africa a la Biafra war = Ibos (Ojukwu and his pipe dream to rule Nigeria).

Annulment of June 12 = Ibos and IBB conspiracy (Eze Chukwumerije, Ojo maduekwe, Nzeribe etc.)

Present overly corrupt Administration = Ibos control the key positions (Minister of finance, power, defence etc.)

Everything wrong with the country, starts and ends with the Esau tribe across the Niger... Create your own country - we are tired of you guys!!! grin grin grin

Spot on
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Spot on
u need a refund of your school fees
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Chanchit: 7:51pm On May 09, 2012
Godsave9ja:

I pity you people who condemn GEJ, am 100% sure that you people fuel Boko Haram. Anybody who is against GEJ is BOKO HARAM
Sharap!!! Go sleep, u need to rest.... By d time boko haram throw bomb for your roof, b4 u wake up, wetin go pain me be say, u go don reach HELL, before u know say GEJ sef na boko haram... U na go see truth, to talk am go be problem.... GEJ go still privatize nigeria, una go say na SE n North.... Mtcheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by pdpiperpippen: 7:58pm On May 09, 2012
Endless fruitless probes by the national assembly, 1.6thrillion naira fraud by him and his cabal
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by friedrice1: 7:58pm On May 09, 2012
Jonathan had a lot of die-hard supporters here on NL, some even swearing on this children and unborn children that he would
be the best thing Nigeria would ever have. This is the time and platform i expect them to come share the wonderful achievements of their principal.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by mankand(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

For the last 2 weeks ALL the ministers have been spending at least 2 hours each on tv showcasing what they have achieved. Why have you not watched any? If you really wanted to know, you should have watched.
Another pointless thread.

Mr. Man, if not for your shallow thinking, is it not a shame for you to showcase such on TV. You nigerians need to know one thing, Public office is a public service, you were elected there not to consume money but to do serve your country. So why the hell will I now broadcast it on TV, is it Free? or is it not still part of our money?

Think twice
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Delafruita(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2012
lakhadimar: .IS it the same benin-ore road that i am driving through right now?
am sure he didnt mean this same benin-ore road.there's probably another one that is smooth and passable even though i dont know of its existence
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2012
aguiyi:
u need a refund of your school fees

You need to raise for to go to school
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Delafruita(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2012
Godsave9ja:

Godpleasesave9ja from MUMUs like this demented buffoon
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by id2010(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2012
He has achieved alot if u must know. may be I should just metion some of his avhievement here...Removal of fuel subsidy, total reduction in mega walt(power failure), inabilty to provide security for lifes and properties, corruption in highest term in the history of our nation.. strike actions embark upon by Nigerians on daily basis. to metion but a few... or let me ask u people; Did jonathane promise us anything during his campaign?.we will assess him at the end of his transformation in2019.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Delafruita(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2012
A-ZeD:
Is Beaf on leave??
hez extremely busy on the thread about ACN/CPC alliance.beaf cant shy away from bashing buhari and tinubu.thats like his kryptonite
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 09, 2012
His new Year Gift to Nigerians-Fuel Subsidy Removal na de highest achievement.

2. Allowing BH destroy North

3. Still managing to keep Nigeria 1 via underground works

4. Refusing for Nigeria to be Islamized by these blood thirsty Jihads

My people GEJ has seen more than he has ever taught. No matter say him de F**k up for some areas I go still support him for 2015 if Nigeria still exists cause am beginning to hear the smell of division.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Coefficient(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2012
FRESH AIR grin
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Milikiman: 8:20pm On May 09, 2012
he has successfully inflicted more hardship on nigerians.lets thank him for dat
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 09, 2012
bittyend:

Omoh, are you alright? Cause ur hatred for igbos will soon get you killed via BH
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by baslone: 8:21pm On May 09, 2012
Traffic to NL and Facebook
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by nsiadi: 8:27pm On May 09, 2012
If u are confronted wt the question-"How do u eat an elephant?" How would you respond?
I know most of our friends are v crafty & will probably say they have no idea since they dont eat elephant
C d correct answer--u take one bite & a time. GEJ has been doing just that. But most ppl will prefer to call him names
Genesis is that we found ourselves in a messy situation b4 he came in--true in all sections
Unfortunately we are impatient. We expect a miracle like manner provided the Israelites. Jona cant give manner .
He is preparing the way to make things start working again in Nigeria
Lets take a few points:::

(1) FUEL-Most of us have 4gotten fuel queues. The credit goes to GEJ. Who wasnt annoyed by nauseating fuel lines of those days?
GEJ blew the whistle concerning monies being siphoned via fuel subsidy. Credits shd go to him for his forthright on this
He is also allowing direct access to the books. During OBJ time the Egba Chief pocketed the ministry of Petroleum. His admin
allowed an avowed opposition (Ribadu) to head 1 of the task forces. This is a rare case
(2) INFRASTRUCTURE- A lot is being done. Benin Ore Road, Abuja Okene Road is being fast tracked, Major Airports are wearing new
looks, Power Sector`s challenges are being tackled headlong. Active work is taking place to add the rot in that sector. The
seeming intractable nature was caused by previous regimes who thought they were making progress when the had bad feasibilities. how can you have gas Turbines wt out gas line? GEJ is addressing these challenges now.

The greatest obstacles that slow down these changes are people who feel they have been dislodged from their comfort zones.
And these are v wealthy ppl who pull strings. They try every trick to pay back by sabotaging all efforts. But, in spite of all these he is forging ahead. As human beings we prefer to see the cup as half empty & not half full.
Time will tell who is on the correct track

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sirmikky1(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2012
Mcfemad: It is few days to mark one year in office of President Goodluck Jonathan. I was wondering what he has achieved in his one year in office. To me, there is absolutely nothing visible I can mention as his achievement (fulfillment of his campaign promises) to have benefited the common man on the streets other than plan, plans.

Nairalanders, Lets contribute and share thoughts on Jonathan's accomplishment in one year as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thank you,

Nothing,shin gbain
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by peter2012: 8:42pm On May 09, 2012
Jonathan had not done much. Boko haram and fuel subsidy are his failures. But nairalanders all we can is pray and do our part.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by bittyend(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2012
gboss4sure:
Omoh, are you alright? Cause ur hatred for igbos will soon get you killed via BH

What are you hallucinating about and what hatred for Ibos?? Can't you read my signature?

Don't throw stone at the glass house next time, slowpoke... You guys don't like hearing the truth... undecided
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2012
LeoMax: 1. HE HAS TAKEN POLICEMEN OFF THE ROADS
2. HE HAS EXPOSED THE CABAL OF SUBSIDY
3. HE HAS SILENCED THE ABOKI "BORN TO RULE" DICTUM
4. HE HAS AMPUTATED OBJ FROM MAINSTREAM POLITICS
5. HE HAS PUSHED IBB TO DUSTBIN
6. HE HAS GIVEN POWERS TO STATES TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY
7. HE HAS BOOSTED NIGERIA'S IMAGE IN COMMITTEE OF NATIONS
8. HE HAS PROVEN THAT MINORITY CAN HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO RULE
9. HE HAS (MORE TO COME)
We're discussing what he has been able to achieve with our collective resources at his disposal and here you are mentioning what has nothing to do with resources utilization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces And Remembrance Day! / Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory / Tunde Fowler Set To Be Named FIRS chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.