Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74860 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
Kai dis jurassic park people ave come again o,they want me to miss d upville parry this weekend again,wat to do wat to do...*thinkingg*
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
Wich kain mumu dj come be dis one na shuo,hez really bad,wonder wich country hez from sefmmmssccchheew,even me sabi pass am,thank God I opted for jurassic park
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^^^ The DJ was DJ Malick. Malawi's finest. the DJ no too bad sha.

BB Stargame is about the best BB in history IMO. I can't recall any past edition where not one, not two, not three but four worthy contenders get evicted under forced circumstances, the game would have been long dead. But Stargame is still waxing strong. Just check out the party tonight in DV. Tamara, Talia, Janette (the mosquito), in short everyone was tight men. Naughtiest of them all were Tamara and Janette (the mosquito). Tamara trying so hard to catch the DJ's attention and Janette (the mosquito) flirting all over the place, giving Alex, Nafe serious lap dances... I had a fun time tonight.

Now to more serious matters.What is wrong with Goldie that even before Prezzo opens his dirty mouth, to utter sense or nonsense, she is already laughing like someone under the influence of laughing gas? Wetin sef? Will her love story (assuming hers can be referred to as a love story) be the first in the history of mankind?The mumu already assumes that she is very dear to Prezzo cos when Prezzo bluffed at Biggie that he can not do anything to him (Prezzo) that will get to him. Goldie then retorted that Biggie would take her away from Prezzo and then Prezzo would be finished. Jeeez! I was like this girl's name would have been Blindie instead of Goldie. i can not imagine how on earth anyone could be that blind.

GOLDIE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TOOL IN PREZZO'S HAND WHICH HE FEELS WILL HELP HIM WIN THE SHOW. WAKE THE FORK UP GIRL!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2012
@forkadict...give Keitta a break! Why call him sissy cos he refused a bushmeat. That is my kinda of guy(minus the snitching)
Miss Zainaab too...but SHE SLAPPED DKB FIRST! and even boasted about it.
Enjoyed downville last night...
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2012
fork adict:
I agree with you a hundred percent and i am very surprised at Safarigirl saying that Goldezzo are less annoying. Me, e dey tey before i hate person but if i hate am, i dey hate am finish.

So, sorry to disappoint you @ safarigirl, I am just getting warmed up with Goldezzo.
I'm over their relationship, it's old news now, I just want to see Goldie's reaction when Prezzo leaves, must be the exit or a total breakdown, sucks that it has to take so long. Btw, that Malawian DJ last night was terrible, had a wack taste in music and even worse, he had no knowledge of how to mix tracks or switch em up, came to play some wack as.s Malawian sacrificial songs, such a let down, sheesh! Make Biggie no try that kain BS again
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
sigmundfreud: @forkadict...give Keitta a break! Why call him sissy cos he refused a bushmeat. That is my kinda of guy(minus the snitching)
Miss Zainaab too...but SHE SLAPPED DKB FIRST! and even boasted about it.
Enjoyed downville last night...

First of, why dont you let us consider the guy's total package. So in his case, its plus the snitching. You'll agree with me that he is forked.

Second of, you referred to Keita as your kind of guy? For real? On what basis? Please justify. Cos i dont see any reason, none whatsoever why i will tune to upville and say that i want to watch Keita. He is just a bore. His coming this far and his still being in the game is attributed to his looks strictly speaking. And i wonder why that ought to be cos his face is just there and his build isnt even all that. Cos his build can not be compared to that of Lomwe from the last edition of BB. If we are to consider contestants' entertainment worth, then Edith should have been the one in UV and not Keita.

Third of, which sensible and independent minded guy will ignore blatant advances from a chic as beautiful as Maneta? The reasons he cites are at best flimsy as far as I'm concerned. I feel he is scared of what Mildred might think about it. Meanwhile IMO, if you present 2 options yo Mildred and ask her to choose between Keita playing the faithful, loyal,honest and scared boyfriend and not win the money because his viewer rating will not be suuficient for him to do so and him playing the flirty, outgoing free and independent minded boyfriend but to end up winning the money, I am sure if Mildred truly loves him, she will pick the second option. I am sure you remember Richard the winner of BBA 2, or is it 3?

My opinion of Keita is that he hasnt got a mind of his own. i even feel judging by his conduct in the house so far. Mildred calls the shot in their relationship as things stand presently. This may be justifiably so cos she is the celebrity and he is just an ordinary guy remember. So i ask you sir, what do you call a guy that acts like a lady in the relationship he has with his partner? You call them cissies. And Keita is just one. Simple.

Then you said that Zainab slapped DKB first?? Please verify your points before coming on here to proclaim them. My advise to you is that you search for the orijo clip and watch again.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
safarigirl: I'm over their relationship, it's old news now, I just want to see Goldie's reaction when Prezzo leaves, must be the exit or a total breakdown, sucks that it has to take so long. Btw, that Malawian DJ last night was terrible, had a wack taste in music and even worse, he had no knowledge of how to mix tracks or switch em up, came to play some wack as.s Malawian sacrificial songs, such a let down, sheesh! Make Biggie no try that kain BS again

I guess that is where we differ. My definition of old news is if it has happened a while ago. But so long as the event is still happening, then it doesnt qualify as old news in my humble opinion. So i will continue to be on Goldie's case for as long as she continues to identify with that creep called Prezzo.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
fork adict:

First of, why dont you let us consider the guy's total package. So in his case, its plus the snitching. You'll agree with me that he is forked.

Second of, you referred to Keita as your kind of guy? For real? On what basis? Please justify. Cos i dont see any reason, none whatsoever why i will tune to upville and say that i want to watch Keita. He is just a bore. His coming this far and his still being in the game is attributed to his looks strictly speaking. And i wonder why that ought to be cos his face is just there and his build isnt even all that. Cos his build can not be compared to that of Lomwe from the last edition of BB.

lol! dude, pls leave tht to tha ladies.....

btw, why tha furk is goldie crying undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by 9ijaprince(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
Seems goldie the love-sick lady gaga wanna be girl wants to leave the big brother game. Ha ha ha ha
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
I'm so sick and tired of goldie,she shud just go ,let her not kill me with high bp abeg,d mumu girl is talkin bout voluntary exit,prezzo is beggin her nt to go,I'm sure d guy is alredy worryin bout who'l cook for him and laff at every word dt comes out of his blak nicotine stained lips,mscheew

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
tsk tsk tjskii, cheesy
No let Goldie give you high bp, shebi they said its her gameplan.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
kiss kissyekibobomi,Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ body,wich kain mumu gamePlan be dat,whoever came up with it for her shud be shot *kmt,abi wat does it profit her to win the money and be hated forever by her countrypeople,d foolish geh
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
well I watched finally this children, I tire for the game already 46 day outta 91days and they are already scanty in that house, oboy why ketta refuse advances from manetta, im d mad? For crying out loud that chik toh set, he should av entertained, screw him jare.

Moving on Goldie, leopard trous, oh men prezzo no try 4 me at all. That Goldie d regret her decision, na wa o! Who send am, when she win the HOH task ery1 bin d trip sha that wan de.
U made a decision live up to it jare, na naija u be na.

Who else again, ok, dat idiotic bodyguard of that wack DJ wher me sef fit mix pass am, that idiot, y im no dance when that slim chik come dance wiv am, f.any duty,, see them de trip superstar and io ova io, naija on top 4 cheezy, if na how them de always party then I no miss at all, just ketta and barbz de dance walai her waist na die,35 yrz old, she bin sweet sha.

Make I reboot brain.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
eviction prediction, o men see rhymes, sha o! I feel due 2 2peoples exit BB no go exit anyone, coz e go tire persun, o men that s/a guy im inglish na die, just d blab, wiv balotelli on top im headt,

tamara and talia, na wa, 'i cry at home' 'no you dont' 'just becos u dnt see me doesnt mean, I dnt cry' ' am only seeing u cry here' na wa o!
I tire 4 dia lyrics jare.

Emmm who de again, ehn ehn it happened that tamara de yarn wiv one short shawty, whey resemble ibo chik, sha that 1 na by the way, bragging and chit chating ova how strng of a character she was and al that, and how men could not toy with her feelings, that she was a rock and all that, all of a sudden she blurted out, 'u know me am kinda tall, not as short as you arE' the gurl face switched buh no words came ou, as in na wa o! Na how them de gist 4 thz year own be dat?

TALIA men chik dope korrect, Wati, mehn I enjoyd d guy, just de krack, slept on duty, and walai im own na long thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
tjskii: kiss kissyekibobomi,Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ body,wich kain mumu gamePlan be dat,whoever came up with it for her shud be shot *kmt,abi wat does it profit her to win the money and be hated forever by her countrypeople,d foolish geh
lolz tjskii darling,
can you imagine, i used to think she was sexy sef, how'd she get muscle like dat? She tink say na gulder ultimate search abi...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
fork adict:

Wetin she dey use clean am? Her tongue? Because dat girl fit do anytin for dat guy. I just tire. Naija girls suppose arrange better beating for her when she show naija. Make dem beat her till dem hospitalise her, make dem wait till dem discharge her then make dem beat her till dem hospitalise her again.

But men, if this Goldie girl doesnt kill me before this show ends, men I cant die anymore

oga fork I sure say that catarh reach her hand, and who knows she might have licked, just saying, mehn thz gOldie, she no try, naija babes suppose tidy am, abeg she don use pidgin 4 hauz b4, atleast am hoping she registered that fact in the house, b4 me beginz to follow my b.p o!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
jidesp: y'all blame goldie...thats her natural character...i know her well ..even when you watch her prank on MTV BigFridayShow, you will notice thats how she is naturally.. she is very emotional...and i think y'all should support her..

i watched that prank about her fan who wanted her autoshit, buh thatz diff, man, thz girl is making naija sick, 4crying out loud she bee naija chik, GaGA, 4 all who k, buh nw am realzing y n.landaz wher pissd off wif her.
She don ova do, if she d craze by 7.oo pm where I wan watch euros, make she talk rubbish na de she go knw say terry.G no wan free me to akpakolize her laif, idioteress.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mystikal(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
Free keita jor, Dude is in love. grin There are better wAYS Maneta could have hit on keita successfully. Never liked her jor. Though I have to admit Keita didnt handle the whole Maneta ish well.

Wati Rocks. . . . No time.

Barbs is gullible at times, She really believed Goldie when she said i would never betray you, but unfortunately the clause "unless Prezzo is nominated with you" was left out of the sentence. . .just like i am gullible because Goldie told me today she was leaving BB Stargame via voluntary exit but alas! . . . .she is still on my screen.

Goldie, like someone pointed out here, I have given up on her case. That Kenyan Dude has jazzed her. see what he wore on the opening day ni.

What Upville needs now is Tamara from downville.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by 9ijaprince(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
Goldie sucks why would she kneel down to be her fellow house mates for nominating her for eviction.why cant she live with her decision? she needs to grow up. she indeed sucks..
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
Goldie mumu actually knelt down to barbz and was crying that she shud fgve her for saving prezzo instead of her,dis girl dey give me ulcer..its just a bloody game for pete's sake

Barbz has just bin evicted,well at least my keita stil dey house
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
Walai goldie dön break my hand,first time av eva remvd my faze 4rm a t.v set due to shit, mehn am rwily down 4naija
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
Goldie abeg na u de rep naija nt ya self alone, oh men i goldie 4 naija
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Keiita shud just bone dis foolish goldie,he shud nt try to be mature or mr nice guy at all,shez just twofaced,why wud she nominate keita to begin with sef,after pullin him into a corner and asking him to take care of her snakefaced boyfriend,mscheew

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
Oh God! Its Goldie agaiiiiiin! Jeez! Just what the fork is wrong with this girl. She just aint cut for the entertainment industry men. Case in point, when IK asked her to announce who she saved and who she replaced the person with during today’s eviction show, her countenance and the way she went about it all reminded me of my primary school days. She was like a primary school kid who stole biscuit and was called out on the assembly line to be reprimanded. Of course she made the announcement in tears as to be expected but she worsened the whole shit by kneeling down for Barbz in apology. I was like what tha fork! Even IK’s facial expression was like ‘ See me see wahala o wetin dey do this girl se?f’ If you got a HD PVR decoder, you might want of review that scene.

Now Prezzo did not even show an iota of gratitude. He was so cool like there could not have been another outcome. Like Goldie didn’t have a choice but to save him. Although, that might be understandable as they are both ‘lovers’ but an expression of gratitude would have been nice. This only confirms the opinion that he is just using her for this game and the id.iotic girl is just sooooo blind to see that.
I thank God I am not related to this girl in anyway otherwise I would have gone on facebook, twitter, NTA, Guardian newspapers, on any medium possible to disown her. Now I feel sick, Goldie has made me sick.

BTW, I like Barbz handled the whole eviction shit. Very mature, very fun
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
Oh God! Its Goldie agaiiiiiin! Jeez! Just what the fork is wrong with this girl. She just aint cut for the entertainment industry men. Case in point, when IK asked her to announce who she saved and who she replaced the person with during today’s eviction show, her countenance and the way she went about it all reminded me of my primary school days. She was like a primary school kid who stole biscuit and was called out on the assembly line to be reprimanded. Of course she made the announcement in tears as to be expected but she worsened the whole shit by kneeling down for Barbz in apology. I was like what tha fork! Even IK’s facial expression was like ‘ See me see wahala o wetin dey do this girl se?f’ If you got a HD PVR decoder, you might want of review that scene.

Now Prezzo did not even show an iota of gratitude. He was so cool like there could not have been another outcome. Like Goldie didn’t have a choice but to save him. Although, that might be understandable as they are both ‘lovers’ but an expression of gratitude would have been nice. This only confirms the opinion that he is just using her for this game and the id.iotic girl is just sooooo blind to see that.
I thank God I am not related to this girl in anyway otherwise I would have gone on facebook, twitter, NTA, Guardian newspapers, on any medium possible to disown her. Now I feel sick, Goldie has made me sick.

BTW, I like Barbz handled the whole eviction shit. Very mature, very fun
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ok talia and wati for upville nextweek
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
listen to goldie lying to keita abt how she chose him cuz she knew he wasn't gonna be evicted.....lair angry........I'd walk out on her if I were him jeez, this girl is som' else....why didn't she do this after the announcement, she left the dude hanging juz like tht
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
Why the hell does Goldie cry so much? Ordinary to announce who she saved and who she replaced she still went to add cry inside.
Which kain human being be this one?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
fork adict:

Abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
otumfour: listen to goldie lying to keita abt how she chose him cuz she knew he wasn't gonna be evicted.....lair angry........I'd walk out on her if I were him jeez, this girl is som' else....why didn't she do this after the announcement, she left the dude hanging juz like tht

Goldie the dumbo. When she made that decision in the diary room to replace Prezzo with Keita, I screamed. That decision was forked up on all grounds. Strategically, tactically and however you choose to look at it. Tactically, it was a wrong move cos Keita was close to Prezzo and based on that she should not have put him up. That move was tantamount to putting Rocki up had he still been in the house. It was also wrong strategically cos it what she did was like putting up a nigerian. Her best bet was Lady May but then she is sooooo dumb she couldn't figure that out. To further buttress her stooooopidity, how can you second guess the viewers? Its just not done anywhere. You are in the house and you have no clue who the viewers like or dislike. One may recall BB the revolution when Elizabeth put up Paloma citing the same reason that she felt africa loved her because of her african woman aura bla bla bla. Paloma got evicted that week. To now think that this girl in addition to her stoooopidity, she is also a liar?? SMFH

Moving on swiftly to far more important issues, the hour i have always dreaded since this show started is now come upon me. My girls Talia and Tamara are up for eviction. I will be so sad to say goodbye to either of them. But i expect to see one of them in UV.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mystikal(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
The sissy Keitta got 11 country votes while the Barbz got only 4, copy dat!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
mystikal: The sissy Keitta got 11 country votes while the Barbz got only 4, copy dat!!! wink

I am beginning to get worried that that sissy Keita might win the prize money. I only wish Keagan can stop him

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.