Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74807 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2012
spoon addict and safarigirl...that was mean! But i agrree 100percent. Av never seen a more nauseating romance than that of goldie and prezzo in my life!
Makes me question BB selection process...it must av been PDP!
Show getting boring now...we need some spice.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
sigmundfreud: spoon addict and safarigirl...that was mean! But i agrree 100percent. Av never seen a more nauseating romance than that of goldie and prezzo in my life!
Makes me question BB selection process...it must av been PDP!
Show getting boring now...we need some spice.

Bobz, its just that i am helpless and i can't say that because of Goldie, i will boycott Upville entirely. That will not be fair on other housemates, otherwise it is worth it. That girl irritates me like sheet. Everytime she laughs at Prezzo's dry comments, i always want to land her a dirty backhand. i used to think esperenca was the most disgusting housemate. But men Goldie is something else.

Yeah, the excitement level on the show has dipped. i agree with you but i expect it to pick up again once the weekly nominations start after downville must have been closed.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Right now, Rocki and Goldie are having a discussion in the garden. I feel Roki aint pleased at the way Maneta is throwing herself at Keita. So she is playing the role of the relationship councellor and I'm like what tha fork! So she is so wise as to be able to figure out the problems in other people's relationship but too blind and dumb to figure out the myriad of problems in her fake relationship. God! this girl makes me sick. I guess she has been denied true love all her life cos i just can not decipher how on earth someone in a quest can possibly lose focus as much as this girl is doing. Anyways, make she come back first shebi na for dis naija she go come meet me? Rubbish girl
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by damoskiy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldie crying again tonight over that useless prezzo guy.is Goldie truly a Nigeria chic.Nigeria chicks don't behave the way goldie is behaving.they should not allow her at the airport back to nigeria.there are far better guys than prezzo in nigeria.she is feeling like someone who has not seen a guy before.d thing is paining me seriously.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
Goldie just won the HOH. She knew if she lost it, she would be up on Monday without a doubt. Kinda glad she got it cos those HMs had it in for her. Abeg make una vote Keagan, and Lee, if you can cos I need action in Upville, Junia no be am at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by jidesp(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
y'all blame goldie...thats her natural character...i know her well ..even when you watch her prank on MTV BigFridayShow, you will notice thats how she is naturally.. she is very emotional...and i think y'all should support her..

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
jidesp: y'all blame goldie...thats her natural character...i know her well ..even when you watch her prank on MTV BigFridayShow, you will notice thats how she is naturally.. she is very emotional...and i think y'all should support her..

I am sorry but i WILL NOT SUPPORT HER NADA!

Does spending 23 hrs a day out of 24 in the kitchen qualify as being emotional by you?

My point is you can be very emotional and still play the game the way it should be played. In this regard, Goldie has failed WOEFULLY.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
Someone shud enlighten me pls,wat caused d fite btwn goldie and prezzo,cos thyr actin cold twds each oda
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:27am On Jun 16, 2012
^ couldn't care less why they're beefing, I'm just happy she's not talking to that swine anymore. Yesterday was awesome, biggie let the upvillers watch channel O and they played Goldie's 'Don't touch my body', the housemates were in shock! Maneta couldn't stop talking bout it, Roki's jaw dropped the entire time and Prezzo was angry, but shocked too, the guy just bone, hms were like, it's kinda Rihanna-Beyonce-ish. Was happy that biggie finally showed em the Goldie we know, just so some understand our anger and the HMs go know sey levels dey. Even viewers' reactions on BBA's facebook page spoke volumes. None Nigerians mostly were feeling the vid, some saying it had a lil Gaga factor. Funny enough Prezzo's video wasn't played, just Goldie and Lady May's. Peeps were like 'Prezzo don't got a video' a lot wondered why he was vexing, he finally sees Goldie's in a league beyond his reach.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
it was fun seeing Goldie gist with other ladies last night. She was so full of life and pleasant to watch. Will win some fans over if she can keep it up...But the stupid girl is back in his arms again saying 'i live for u in this house', yuck!
Being emotional and being stupid are not the same.
@safarigirl...u seems to hate ur gender people and have more 'love' for guyz?
Vote Junia Abeg!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by hauwabd(f): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
I just don't understand Goldie. Is it possible she is emotionally retarded or just her strategy? You know I watch her, she is moody when she is not with Prezzo, she laughs and giggles stupidly whenever Prezzo opens his mouth, so I find it difficult to believe its a strategy, she isn't an actress abi? I want to see how she would cope when he leaves, will she ask for voluntary exit too? After all, she said she lives for him in the house. ! was also pleased when I saw her hanging out with the girls last nite and imagine my irritation when she went back to him again this morning. I doubt if he will be up for eviction this week as Goldie will save him, unless both of them are up for eviction, which I won't be surprised if she chooses to save him instead and leave herself in the eviction table ! i will be highly disgusted! meanwhile, I don't even want her to win the money coz it means she will probably split it with Prezzo!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
Typical Nigeria. . . grin

Me, I am just happy that the rest of Africa is seeing a 'demystification' of the Nigerian persona - we've always been riding on the back of that facade, using it to 'chance' the rest of Africa and in the process got ourselves believing we are more than we really are; thinking we're so far ahead of the rest of Africa and as such always have to be numero uno.
It really, really gladdens me that, at least to some extent, the reverence we've undeservedly enjoyed over years will diminish somewhat, even if it is by just a little.

There is a 'Goldie' in every last one of us and for those who want 'form' that they are different, your rude awakening will come too; it might not be on Tv but I assure the implications will be no different!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
@ sigmundfreud, yes, I don't like gurls much, but that has nufn to do with my voting Lee and Keagan. I vote entertainment and Junia hasn't shown me any since Ola's exit, jumping from Malonza to Lee and back doesn't count. Hence I remain #TEAMLEEGAN, Naija z voting Keagan, don't waste your votes. @RUUDIE, what are you saying? Ofunneka and Goldie are alike, no surprises there. I definitely am nothing like Goldie, and Naijaz are still revered in Africa, we run BBA. Just visit the BBA fan site if in doubt.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
@ Safari.

I am saying. . .we (Nigerians) have somehow gotten it into brains that we're ALL THAT and always want to potray an image of SUPERIORITY over other Africans wherever we gather together. If Prezzo was Nigerian and Goldie, some other nationality, I guess it'd be all backslaps and high-fives for him. . . .but no!

Yes we are and will forever still be revered but I guess this scenes with Goldie will help to tell the rest of Africa we are every bit as human and as they are. Also should bring us to the realisation that we should have at least a wee more regard for our African counterparts because after all is said and done, we're no different from them!

Back to BBA issues - I suddenly want this Prezzo dude to win tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
@ruddie,we don't nid goldie to give us a lesson in humility,we're ok with being perceived by d rest of africa as superior. I'm so biffin Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ rite now,prezzo win ke,I reject it by fire by thunder. cheesy grin

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2012
tjskii: @ruddie,we don't nid goldie to give us a lesson in humility,we're ok with being perceived by d rest of africa as superior. I'm so biffin Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ rite now,prezzo win ke,I reject it by fire by thunder. cheesy grin
ditto that tjskii, Prezzo will win when heaven ǡŋ₫ hell switch places.

KEAGAN The LEGEND or ROKI The SAGE is taking this one #TeamLEEGAN. Guy who you sef dey support?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2012
Mehn yesterdayy's party was off the hook! Naijaz DJ Xclusive showing em how we do it, Naija style, and dude is Ŝ☺ friggin hawt!
Maneta was seriously trippin, the entire night was all bout Xclusive, she was like "He's fucking hot, he can fucking dance and he's got fucking hot lips" lwkmd, so te Barbz said she was going xclusively mad, even Barbz wanted Ǟ piece of that candy, she said "don't be surprised when we leave the house Xclusive'll be looking for me"
Naijaz just dey demo for twitter, one tweeted, "Goldie needed to see Xclusive to remind her that Naija guys are hot compared to the vulture she's crying over"
Was happy the chic ħǟƌ fun even without Prezzo, who was sitting and staring as usual.

Today's results day, fingers crossed Lee n Keagan made it Upville #TeamLeeGan
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2012
Really,twas hot,I trust,nasija no dey carry last,kai I missed o,was watchin jurassic park and lost track of time mscheeew
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2012
tjskii: Really,twas hot,I trust,nasija no dey carry last,kai I missed o,was watchin jurassic park and lost track of time mscheeew
embarassed
me toooo, i was watching jurassic park instead, well i am really looking forward to seeing Leegan in upville, and for this week's nomination, I want both prezzo and Goldie to be up for possible eviction, lets see if our one and only will swap herself or her worse half.....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
RuuDie: @ Safari.

I am saying. . .we (Nigerians) have somehow gotten it into brains that we're ALL THAT and always want to potray an image of SUPERIORITY over other Africans wherever we gather together. If Prezzo was Nigerian and Goldie, some other nationality, I guess it'd be all backslaps and high-fives for him. . . .but no!

Yes we are and will forever still be revered but I guess this scenes with Goldie will help to tell the rest of Africa we are every bit as human and as they are. Also should bring us to the realisation that we should have at least a wee more regard for our African counterparts because after all is said and done, we're no different from them!

Back to BBA issues - I suddenly want this Prezzo dude to win tongue

Wherever BBA is the subject matter, Nigerians are all that. Naija just had a very unfortunate run this year cos of Ola's health issues. Plus Biggie's insitence that both Ola and Chris had to exit the house together. If only he had been magnanimous enough to let only Ola go, then Naija would have won the show again. No question.

I don't undestand how you can relate Goldie's disgusting conduct in the house to human nature. No one is saying it is wrong to fall in love or to love another. But to act all deperate for someone's attention when it is so obvious to all both viewers and housemates alike with the exception of Goldie that the Prezzo is playing her is what i find offensive. She even confessed that she lives for Prezzo in the BB house. What does that tell you? Not only that, but the fact that there are many many guys in naija, that are better than Prezzo head to head on any and every forking criterion Goldie sets but she chose to act all desperate for someone like Prezzo? Haba Prezzo?

You reserve the right to want anyone to win even Goldie. I got absolutely no qualms with that.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
Moving on, I feel this year's edition of BB is the most calamity stricken in the history of the show. Many nominees for the moola had to exit the show under forced circumstances. Ola, Chris, and Zainab. This has prompted the change in dynamics of the show. Keegan out of nowhere is suddenly becoming so popular, i even see him in the finals already. I find it all funny cos this was a guy that was fully in the background when the aforementioned contestants were still on the show.

But i got mad mad issues with Keita. He has it all going for him but the level of immaturity he 's displayed in handling the attention from the girls is annoying. Na him go be the first person wey get relationship wey go enter BB house? The way he's professing his relationship with Mildred at every opportunity is crazy. I only wish he could get hooked with maneta and provide me some quality entertainment like Luke and Jessi. But the murraforker is there slacking. Mtscheeeew!

Rocki: His jealousy of Keita and Maneta's closenes has had a negative impact on his game in my humble opinion. i hardly hear him talk these days unlike before Keita's entry into the house. He is now more reserved and just goes about the house minding his business. i need him to wake up and up his game otherwise i see Keegan causing a major upset.

I see Keegan and Lee making it to upville. but i will be glad if eventually Keegan and Junia make it there. Cos personally i feel Junia has more entertainment worth than Lee. Wetin dat goat dey do pass to dey form fine boy for BB house? Na fine boy i wan chop?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
But lee no even fine imo,wenever I see him wat comes to my head is barcelos fried chicken cheesy dunno y,mayb its cos of d portugesey flavor in it. There's janette in d background,her new hairdo suits her. Junia on d oda hand is gettin on my nerves, shez sudenly realizd she nids to up her game but d wayy shez goin bout it is annoyin,always formin activity,feelin lik one hot dancer,chasing malonza up&down. Tis so obvios the guy is not interested,mscheew

And err wats up with manetta,just cos keitta no gree look her side na iim she come dey wallow inside river of depression,I jus tire for dis bb girls

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mumuscious goldie giving d love of her life a pedicure,blleeuurrgghhh *i vomit in french,

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
Gooollldddiieeeee oooooo

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
The very height of servitude,won't be shocked if she decides to use her tongue to lick d dead skin off his feet,mmsscheww,if this is her strategy it totally sucksss,

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by polecat: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
RuuDie: Typical Nigeria. . . grin

Me, I am just happy that the rest of Africa is seeing a 'demystification' of the Nigerian persona - we've always been riding on the back of that facade, using it to 'chance' the rest of Africa and in the process got ourselves believing we are more than we really are; thinking we're so far ahead of the rest of Africa and as such always have to be numero uno.
It really, really gladdens me that, at least to some extent, the reverence we've undeservedly enjoyed over years will diminish somewhat, even if it is by just a little.

There is a 'Goldie' in every last one of us and for those who want 'form' that they are different, your rude awakening will come too; it might not be on Tv but I assure the implications will be no different!

don't you think that what you wrote above is daft?

Are you related to Goldie was it part of your family's plan to go on international television to demystify Nigeria?
Are you and your family kinky people, masochists who derived gratification from servitude?
Maybe you people in your family are natural slave material, beware of celebrating and gloating that people will look down on you and your family.

lol, the people in your family must be very strange. grin grin

Since you are all in favor of being looked down upon, i fully expect you to thank me for this response. I know that if you were here as I'm typing this you'd be massaging my shoulder as i put you in your place.

RuuDie: we (Nigerians) have somehow gotten it into brains that we're ALL THAT

Nigerian my foot cool
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
Junia just got upgraded to upville,so all her bebescoutishness actually paid off

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Keegan just got upgraded to upville

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mystikal(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
I always knew those two were Upville candidates
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
Did you guys see how Africa voted? Unbe-freakin-lievable! Biggie is a thieving, rigging liar! How the bloody hell did Junia get 7 votes? How did Naija vote Junia and Angola vote Keagan? Tanzania votes Jess? Deceit of the century! Jeez mehn! Happy Keagan made it Upville, but I definitely do not agree with that fabricated chart on 'how Africa voted'. Can you imagine, Junia and Maneta now discussing how to get under Goldie's skin. BTW, Roki's lost the plot, thanks to Prezzo. Keagan, who most didn't notice when peeps like Ola, Chris, Seydou and Zainab were trending, is now the front runner and my winner if e no Bleep up. Biggie u no try this year #TEAMKEAGAN.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2012
fork adict:
Wherever BBA is the subject matter, Nigerians are all that. Naija just had a very unfortunate run this year cos of Ola's health issues. Plus Biggie's insitence that both Ola and Chris had to exit the house together. If only he had been magnanimous enough to let only Ola go, then Naija would have won the show again. No question.

I don't undestand how you can relate Goldie's disgusting conduct in the house to human nature. No one is saying it is wrong to fall in love or to love another. But to act all deperate for someone's attention when it is so obvious to all both viewers and housemates alike with the exception of Goldie that the Prezzo is playing her is what i find offensive. She even confessed that she lives for Prezzo in the BB house. What does that tell you? Not only that, but the fact that there are many many guys in naija, that are better than Prezzo head to head on any and every forking criterion Goldie sets but she chose to act all desperate for someone like Prezzo? Haba Prezzo?

You reserve the right to want anyone to win even Goldie. I got absolutely no qualms with that.

Blah, blah, blah. Only because we've got it in our twisted minds that we're Africa's Aryan race - Goldie is Nigerian abi, bet y'all don't think she's all that now! like I said earlier, if Prezzo was Nigerian. . . would y'all be beefing him!!?

yeah right. . . like we all haven't been in a similar position or experienced such before, abegi!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2012
polecat:

don't you think that what you wrote above is daft?

Are you related to Goldie was it part of your family's plan to go on international television to demystify Nigeria?
Are you and your family kinky people, masochists who derived gratification from servitude?
Maybe you people in your family are natural slave material, beware of celebrating and gloating that people will look down on you and your family.

lol, the people in your family must be very strange. grin grin

Since you are all in favor of being looked down upon, i fully expect you to thank me for this response. I know that if you were here as I'm typing this you'd be massaging my shoulder as i put you in your place.

Nigerian my foot cool

If Prezzo was a Nigerian, you'd be up in here screaming "NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST" or better still, if you were in Prezzo's position, you go voice - typical double standard!

Provoke all you want and if you vex too much sef, you fit soak your decoder inside parazone grin

Those images there are just as a weeny reminder that whether you like am or not "NAIJA SEF DEY CARRY LAST TOO" grin grin grin

tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70