Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74767 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
ella.b:
Urghh...and dat cry baby Blondie dey clean prezzo nose.

Wetin she dey use clean am? Her tongue? Because dat girl fit do anytin for dat guy. I just tire. Naija girls suppose arrange better beating for her when she show naija. Make dem beat her till dem hospitalise her, make dem wait till dem discharge her then make dem beat her till dem hospitalise her again.

But men, if this Goldie girl doesnt kill me before this show ends, men I cant die anymore
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
But how could the Zimbabwean reps disgrace their country in that manner? Well i leave that to Mugabe to deal with them appropriately. Dem suppose chop better cane o. make dem flog dem on national tv make dem nyansh peel.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2012
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin,*falls off nepa pole laffing at fork addicts comments, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ no go kee me for hia o
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
This prezzo ehn,d guy shud leav d music industry and become an actor/scriptwriter,e go make am seriosly,in his diary session today:
Bigbroda askd if d bb house had revealed certain aspects of his xter he didn't kno he had,dat was how broda prezzo,started talkin bout Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ he cried durin rokiz eviction and it showed him dat even though hez strong,he cud also be emotional. Nigge.r pleese, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ want to tell me that in ur 30 or so yrs on earth,the singular act of roki being disqualified,showed Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ that Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ can be emotional.d same roki who in ur diary session Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ complained bout being fake, Ok this acting got him a grammy nomination.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
I'm still coming o,hmmm d one dat won him the grammy:
Prezzo told bb that he knows goldy wud av saved him from being put up for eviction,but he dosnt want to be known as d guy who was saved by his woman,so he wants to be bak on d choppin board,to let africa decide.he said hez sure africa loves him(fell off my chair in lafter wen I hheard this one)so he dosnt av anythn to worry about. D guy deserves an award honestly,dis is d same guy,who was struttin all over d house,as pleasedd as punch,telin d odas he was definitly saved,and now hez sudenly worid bout being saved by his 'woman' *kmt
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
Keeegannn,dis guy dey dull me seriosly,hez just dry and his diary sessions wtf,they shud be called d ramblings of a confused niggy,he makes absolutely no sense,hez gotten too quiet in upville,lik hez intimidated or smthn,
Stil dnt kno who to vote for dis week,keita in d words of prezzo'is gettin on my nerves,all he talks bout is mildred and his brodaz club'. Barbz,hmmm I think I lik her,shez an oldie but a goldy(rolling my eyes at my choice of words)I think I'll vote barbz,shez fun despit her age,keita shud go and meet mildred and stop dullin me jare
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
Someone made a comment bout goldie today that I'd lik to share,he/she said if goldy were to win d money,she wud share it equally among d HM,and I kinda agree,I admit dt d chik is exasperatingly annoyin,but truth be told she has a good heart,and I can actualy imagine her doin a thing lik dt,her prob is dt shez just a sucker for love(I don't blame her,she said she loves m&b,wat do Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ xpect)so mayb we shud go easy on her a little,abi wat do Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ guys think
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
tjskii: Keeegannn,dis guy dey dull me seriosly,hez just dry and his diary sessions wtf,they shud be called d ramblings of a confused niggy,he makes absolutely no sense,hez gotten too quiet in upville,lik hez intimidated or smthn,
Stil dnt kno who to vote for dis week,keita in d words of prezzo'is gettin on my nerves,all he talks bout is mildred and his brodaz club'. Barbz,hmmm I think I lik her,shez an oldie but a goldy(rolling my eyes at my choice of words)I think I'll vote barbz,shez fun despit her age,keita shud go and meet mildred and stop dullin me jare
Your point about Keegan's diary session is valid. Its more like a rant session. But his being quiet is for a reason. He is trying to study each housemate's character before unleashing his.

Keita is such an annoying preak. So immature and so boring. The way he keeps telling the guys anything and everything that transpires between him and maneta to me is the height of immaturity. But if the eviction still goes ahead as planned then he'll be saved by africa and babz will be going home. But it will be nice of Biggie to call of the planned eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
tjskii: Someone made a comment bout goldie today that I'd lik to share,he/she said if goldy were to win d money,she wud share it equally among d HM,and I kinda agree,I admit dt d chik is exasperatingly annoyin,but truth be told she has a good heart,and I can actualy imagine her doin a thing lik dt,her prob is dt shez just a sucker for love(I don't blame her,she said she loves m&b,wat do Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ xpect)so mayb we shud go easy on her a little,abi wat do Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ guys think

Truth be told she has a good heart. But then no be heart i wan chop. Na hardcore entertainment i wan chop men. Forget dat tin.

However good her heart maybe, she'll never share the money equally with the housemates. She might settle them but she will not share the money equally. But i expect her to give that love-vendor prezzo a lion's share. SMH.

I really cant understand why the girl is like that. A typical naija girl isnt like that talk more of a Lag girl. Goldie, na wa for you o!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by oyinmama(f): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
fork adict:

Wetin she dey use clean am? Her tongue? Because dat girl fit do anytin for dat guy. I just tire. Naija girls suppose arrange better beating for her when she show naija. Make dem beat her till dem hospitalise her, make dem wait till dem discharge her then make dem beat her till dem hospitalise her again.

But men, if this Goldie girl doesnt kill me before this show ends, men I cant die anymore

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by oyinmama(f): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
Moooooooore........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
fork adict:

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mystikal(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
Maneta is a child.

Meanwhile, Wati is the best head of house ever. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
Goldie sef tire me. Can't beleive anyone is bothering with her. All I want is that Masai warrior off my screen, let's see what his babe will do, probably she'll take voluntary exit and save us the money. As for Keagan, been hoping he gets on Prezzo's nerves enough to cause a DQ, hehe. Watching the UV task presentation, wtf is Junia wearing? She looks like some two kobo down and out ashii desperately searching for some white powder to sniff. Sheesh!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
cheesy :DHaba safari,junia wasn't lookin too bad jor ,they all looked good for d task,except barbz she looked old and washed up ,imo ladymay was d best for d gals,whil twas a tie btw keegan and keita for d guys,but meeen keiita is hot o,I now understand y mildred feels so insecure.I'm so votin for him dis wk

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
scratch tht
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
@tjskii, did you watch your 'hot' Keitta being the lil snitch he is with Barbs, and the others gossiping last night bout Goldie and Prezzo? Keitta, after frolicking with Prezzo and Roki came to tell the others that he was being played by them and was aware of it, y'all needed to hear the charred monkey speaking like he was a don, friggin irritating lil snitching lying rat! Even Keagan called him out on his snitching ways later on. After Prezzn, I want that scumbag off my screen and back to the streets of Accra scrubbing Mildred's behind like he was born to do. I'm suddenly glad that old hag is going homeville in two days, Goldie's only friend indeed, even Lady May is better than her, at least we all know that one is Goldie's sworn enemy. and as for that stewpid, retarded snitch, Keitta, every dog has it's day, his will come.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^^^ didn't goldie replace prezzo wit keita or tht was her birth right abi undecided.....its a damn game and it needs to be played....lmao! funny how ur mumu'rified, prezzo-worshipping goldie dey fool for the house inside, begging keita yesterday to spend more time with prezzo cuz roki is no more in the house......this over bleached goldie is 1 funny female ape and she a slave in the house too grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
Safari leav my keita alone o,I love him just d way he is,faults and all,
Some pics from yesterdayz task

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2012
More

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
No one is contesting Goldie's stu.pidity, like I said, I'm no longer on her case, I'm now attacking others who are yet to be lost beyond retrieval. Starting with the shemales, all Keitta needs to complete his transformation is a pair of manchesters and a hefty barca. What some see in that useless disgrace to men is beyond me, I find him worse than Prezzo, at least that one knows where he is. Keitta is just a double-crossing cow, and nobody should mention Goldie's worshipping Prezzo cos that whimp Ghana sent still shivers at the mere thought of Mildred with the excuse of love. More like fear, a dude that just gossips and snitches, can't even hit someone who's begging for it, total wuss! I could write a whole epistle bout how downright annoying that pompous hobo is, would fill more space than whatever I can write of Goldie, but I'll keep it in chapters. Like I said, every dog has it's day, and Keitta will get his, just like Mampi, Maneta and Barbs, all gossips will be EVICTED. Nothing for the two-timers either. GHANA try again next year, Kweku remains the most successful rep from Ghana. Bite me!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
No one is contesting Goldie's stu.pidity, like I said, I'm no longer on her case, I'm now attacking others who are yet to be lost beyond retrieval. Starting with the shemales, all Keitta needs to complete his transformation is a pair of manchesters and a hefty barca. What some see in that useless disgrace to men is beyond me, I find him worse than Prezzo, at least that one knows where he is. Keitta is just a double-crossing cow, and nobody should mention Goldie's worshipping Prezzo cos that whimp Ghana sent still shivers at the mere thought of Mildred with the excuse of love. More like fear, a dude that just gossips and snitches, can't even hit someone who's begging for it, total wuss! I could write a whole epistle bout how downright annoying that pompous hobo is, would fill more space than whatever I can write of Goldie, but I'll keep it in chapters. Like I said, every dog has it's day, and Keitta will get his, just like Mampi, Maneta and Barbs, all gossips will be EVICTED. Nothing for the two-timers either. GHANA try again next year, Kweku remains the most successful rep from Ghana. Bite me!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^^^^ I still dey wonder wetin tjski dey like for dat Keita body? That guy is just a disgusting pusssssy niggggga. Behaves like a cissy 2-4-7. Got zero game. A real guy would have forked Maneta a long time ago and possibly Barbz and lady May altogether and whenever he gets outside the house, all he has to do is to woo Mildred afresh. And things will be back to normal. He might have to buy her gifts for her to fall for him again but then he would have achieved his aim of forking those itching pusssies in the house, provided the likes of me with top notch entertainment, and still have his girl back. You know, scoring hundred percent in the venture.

Ghanian male reps to this year's BB are just plain disgusting. take DKB for instance. The day Prezzo provoked him to his very limits, he couldn't muster enough courage to hit him first. But he suddenly turned Superman with Zainab slapping her first and then threatening her that he would kill her. Bloooody COWARD. DKB to me is the most worthless guy on the planet. First is his unimaginable cowardice and then he claims he is a comedian and housemates without (the slightest) prior stint at comedy made me laugh harder than a billion DKBs on stage ever would. I imagine the kind of humour the average ghanain has got if a slow maggot like DKB has a career in comedy. No disrespect to ghanaians but men una no just try at all. DKB should be picking refuse of the floor at venues of comedy shows. That should be the closest he should ever come to comedy. DKB? A comedian? Are you forking kidding me?

DKB WHEREVER YOU MAY BE , MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO FORK YOUR ASSSSS WITH A SHARP KNIFE UNTIL YOU BLEED TO COMA. AND IF YOU NO SEE PERSON WEY GO RUSH YOU GO HOSPITAL, NA YOU SABI.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
Oloun dis DKB guy na bas.tard. I am so cross with him on three counts:

1. He couldnt provide me with the entertainment i needed.
2. he made Biggie disqualify my Zainab. The only character i grew so fond of after Ola & Chris' exit.
3. He not only made Biggie disqualify my Zainab but he also assaulted her. And to think that he attacked her first over some trivial issue disgusts me to hell.

@ DKB, Oloun e no go better for you o!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
safarigirl: No one is contesting Goldie's stu.pidity, like I said, I'm no longer on her case, I'm now attacking others who are yet to be lost beyond retrieval. Starting with the shemales, all Keitta needs to complete his transformation is a pair of manchesters and a hefty barca. What some see in that useless disgrace to men is beyond me, I find him worse than Prezzo, at least that one knows where he is. Keitta is just a double-crossing cow, and nobody should mention Goldie's worshipping Prezzo cos that whimp Ghana sent still shivers at the mere thought of Mildred with the excuse of love. More like fear, a dude that just gossips and snitches, can't even hit someone who's begging for it, total wuss! I could write a whole epistle bout how downright annoying that pompous hobo is, would fill more space than whatever I can write of Goldie, but I'll keep it in chapters. Like I said, every dog has it's day, and Keitta will get his, just like Mampi, Maneta and Barbs, all gossips will be EVICTED. Nothing for the two-timers either. GHANA try again next year, Kweku remains the most successful rep from Ghana. Bite me!

Kai! S-a-f-a-r-i girl! See the way you just shredded keitta! Damn! Make eazy no catch you ooo..And to think I thought furk-addict came down heavily on karen last year. lol

I enjoy your analysis, harsh as it may be, it is usually not far from the truth. I noticed keitta's gossip tendency Ever since the downvillers had a split then when they all rallied around almighty mildred.

I'm more pissed with the way he handled maneta's advances..and the whole ugly talks about her with prezzo after she left...

I honestly don't think any of the remaining HMs deserve to win this year's edition. ALL the potential winners have left the game and I have no favourite left in both houses. They all suck.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
fork adict: Oloun dis DKB guy na bas.tard. I am so cross with him on three counts:

1. He couldnt provide me with the entertainment i needed.
2. he made Biggie disqualify my Zainab. The only character i grew so fond of after Ola & Chris' exit.
3. He not only made Biggie disqualify my Zainab but he also assaulted her. And to think that he attacked her first over some trivial issue disgusts me to hell.

@ DKB, Oloun e no go better for you o!

Honestly, Zainab was my favourite and I had placed a bet on it with my sister that she was gon take the money home. Even that ugly mampi was more in dkb's face and yet he dint slap her. I still have the slap video on my phone and whenever I watch it, I wish I could change things and bring zainab back into that house.

The apology letter and song no jsut du am for me. Bloody coward..he remained glued to the chair in the kitchen that day and couldn't stand up to prezzo even when he challenged him to slap him..*hisses*
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
StateOfMind:

Honestly, Zainab was my favourite and I had placed a bet on it with my sister that she was gon take the money home. Even that ugly mampi was more in dkb's face and yet he dint slap her. I still have the slap video on my phone and whenever I watch it, I wish I could change things and bring zainab back into that house.

The apology letter and song no jsut du am for me. Bloody coward..he remained glued to the chair in the kitchen that day and couldn't stand up to prezzo even when he challenged him to slap him..*hisses*
Maguy, we are united in our grief about Zainab. That girl is so crazy and she actually made me laugh many times. it's one thing to be crazy and another to be able to make people laff, if you catch my drift. I recall wwhen they had the football task and she said 'I am not good with one ball but I'm good with two balls' I almost choked on my food that day.

Oh! I MISS ZAINAB TO DEATH.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2012
Daddy forkaddict and mummy safari,keiita is my choice o,and I shal marry him inspite of ur reservations grin

But seriosly I no say d guy dey misbehav at times,and d way hez always talkin bout mildred is annoyin(smtmes I feel hez suckin up to her over d tv,lik hez scared of her or smthn) but I stil like him,hez a cutey pie kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
And I'm beginnin to feel wati bigtimee
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^So you still watch downville? You get time o. That house no be am at all, the faces aren't motivating and they rarely provide entertainment. Anyone noticed how Goldezzo have become less annoying recently? Since Roki's exit, Prezzo has become more attached to Goldie, now errything he says got Goldie's name in it, kinda cute. Some nice changes, if only the dude's face can change too, mehn! He oughtta be the poster dude for 'disadvantages of smoking' yo that face alone will make anyone stop smoking. Love is truly blind, for Goldie side sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
Eeehn goldezzo combo less annoying,nooo Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ guys let's kip d fire of hatred burning for those two ooo,neither of dem must win dat dough o,thyr not entertainin at all,they just stay holed up in d room making googly eyes at each other,dnt becom immune to dia annoyingness,kip d angerfire burnin pls cheesy

I dey try watch DV o my sis,and d peopl dt stand out for me r wati,talia, tamara and dt litl ant janette,those kenyan brodas r just superdry,goin to upville I'm sure wud be talia wati and janette
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
It's only Talia I agree with, the others, I haven't watched enough of to determine their worth, but Malonza just might go upville cos of Junia. None of the upville couples or even upvillers will win, jes sayin. And no early downviller will either i.e Keitta is not winning. Hoping he and Prezzo get into a fight and get DQ, hehe.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
tjskii: Eeehn goldezzo combo less annoying,nooo Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ guys let's kip d fire of hatred burning for those two ooo,neither of dem must win dat dough o,thyr not entertainin at all,they just stay holed up in d room making googly eyes at each other,dnt becom immune to dia annoyingness,kip d angerfire burnin pls cheesy

I agree with you a hundred percent and i am very surprised at Safarigirl saying that Goldezzo are less annoying. Me, e dey tey before i hate person but if i hate am, i dey hate am finish.

So, sorry to disappoint you @ safarigirl, I am just getting warmed up with Goldezzo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79