Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74850 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2012
fork adict:

How many DV housemates has biggie provided for to go to UV? if it's just one, what makes you so sure he is going to be the one?

Biggy provided for two to be upgraded dis week,and as I said befor wati and talia r goin up
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2012
But this biggie dey take style cheat o. This new rule of 2 people going upville is totally unfair to the likes of Luke and Hilda, downvillers who could have gone up if this was in place at their time, it's daylight robbery! Who could've guessed drunken Wati would ever see the door of UV? The original upvillers will now be at a disadvantage cos downville will take over and form an alliance against em. Stargame sucks big time. Biggie shuda just done a wildcard and asked viewers to vote in either Chris or Seydou, now he's filling up all the empty space with wack peeps just so there'll actually be contestants for the finals. Mtcheww, that kain wowo ganja man go come invade my space, like Prezzo isn't ugly enough.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2012
safarigirl: But this biggie dey take style cheat o. This new rule of 2 people going upville is totally unfair to the likes of Luke and Hilda, downvillers who could have gone up if this was in place at their time, it's daylight robbery! Who could've guessed drunken Wati would ever see the door of UV? The original upvillers will now be at a disadvantage cos downville will take over and form an alliance against em. Stargame sucks big time. Biggie shuda just done a wildcard and asked viewers to vote in either Chris or Seydou, now he's filling up all the empty space with wack peeps just so there'll actually be contestants for the finals. Mtcheww, that kain wowo ganja man go come invade my space, like Prezzo isn't ugly enough.

Are you just waking up to the fact that Biggie is a cheat? He has always been. It's all about marketing tho. He manipulates evictions or results or the rules surrounding them the best way he can to make the highest pay.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
Before he did coded cheating, but now, it's blatant cheating, haba! Mehn, if say na Naija biggie play as im take do Tanzania, multichoice for hear am. I totally loathe this new tactic cos it isn't beneficial to the deserving parties, just a bunch of no good, ugly, talentless bores. Sheesh!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
I don't know how on earth an act can be counted as agression with your hands and legs all down? With no form of impact involved? I will be glad if you can explain.
You sound Ghanian by the way or are you not?[/quote]

U know how it is now, guyz start fight by 'chesting' themselves first
Ghanian bawo? Am Austrian!
*flashes teeth*
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
goldie ! prezo., guy get mynd, he was proud of exhibiting hz heART gallery painting consisting of hz wife and daughter, despite knwing how MY gOldie wil feel, guy gather mind die.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
Men.I watched DV housemates play a game of 'Never ever have i ever...' and Jannette (the mosquito)made my jaw drop all thru the show with her crazy sex.ual confessions. I hope she makes it to UV too when the time comes.

Keita's rising acceptance by the viewing public is still getting me worried for the following reasons:
1. Since Naija has won the show for the past 3 straight seasons. Since there is no more worthy nigerian left in the show to be crowned winners, the kingmakers will want to try their best possible to retain the crown in West africa at least if they cant retain the crown in naija. This automatically bequeaths the crown on Keita.
2. Keegan, one of the few contestants capable of stopping him has been in sleep mode ever since his entry into UV and i wonder when he will be activated if he ever will. I think again and ask myself, 'Will keegan really be able to stop Keita?' This question is prompted by the result of the votes that got him and Junia to UV. A potential winner would have emerged from the polls with a clear victory. Sharing votes with a contestant such as junia leaves much doubt as to his winning capabilities.
3. Keita's major distraction (Maneta) and cause of viewers dislike of his conduct in the house is out of the game. With this development, he can focus more on the game and will irritate the viewers much less.
4. His looks. Even tho, i disagree that he is goodlooking cos of his flabby physique, slight pot belly and his 'just there' face IMO. A substantial portion of the viewers are of the opinion that he can compete favourably with the world's sexiest man. Major known culprit here if tjskii.

At this juncture, i call on well meaning Big Brother Generals that it is time for WAR. @ safarigirl and other posters, we need to start an awareness campaign on why Keita should not win the moola. Maybe, we can sway some viewers and voters like tjskii to our side. $300,000 is a whole lot of money to give away to someone just because of his height.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
^^It's not Maneta that caused my dislike for Keitta. Before he went upville, I campaigned heavily for the dude cos I hoped he was going to rattle Prezzo a lil and maybe bring Goldie to her senses as per West African sister, he failed to do that. DKB might have been a pr.ick, but he definitely didn't slack in that area, Keitta's too busy forming fake two cent gangsta to even utter a word of pidgin. At least he should've tried to rapport with Goldie small, forget age difference, a real man doesn't shy away from his protective duty when a sister needs it, and Goldie NEEDED it, instead he went about playing toy boy to Barbz and bi.tch to Prezzo, na weting I send am there go do? Abi the guy no sabi im papa name? In the absence of Ola and Chris, Keitta was supposed to be Goldie's backbone, I may not like the chic, but as a female, I know a lil attention from a brother would've made a big difference, make una bone that tin, if sey the guy been dey blend as e suppose be, Goldie no for even try put im name for that eviction, he should've been her second Roki, even better, cos they would've been talking in coded language, pidgin. I expected he'd warn her against Prezzo, like DKB and later, Roki did, but he was too busy playing with SADC reps to do that. Some of you might call my reason shallow, but what he did to Goldie, irrespective of her emotional status was tantamount to leaving a comrade in the line of fire, like what Seydou did to Esperança. Any Naija that wants to vote him, it's their business. In fact, there isn't anyone worth my votes in that house and I will NEVER vote as long as this season lasts. I'll be back for KEITTA......
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
^^^ Your reasons for disliking keita might be foundeed. However many viewers dislike him because of his snitching. He runs to narrate to Prezzo and Roki all that transpires between him & maneta majorly plus other petty gists and reciprocates same to the ladies. Now with maneta and barbz out of the way, he's got reduced snitching tendencies if you catch my drift...

BTW, how could you have expected keita to come from DV and call Prezzo to order in UV given his conduct while at DV? keita was on the quite side while at DV. i can't recall him having an open confrontation thruout his stay in DV. How then do you expect such a person to come to UV and face up to the President? The guy everyone expected to do that was keegan and clearly he has not done that. maybe because he doesnt have a strong enough reason to just yet. But still, fingers crossed.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
cheesy cheesy forkadict Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ no serios o,but keita is d finest dude in d house*true story(prezoz voic)*,and in my books rite now hez a strong contender for d moola,d only peopl dt cud reduc his chances rite now r wati and prezzo(yes I said prezzo,dt niggy is a wild card,anythn cud hapen wth him)

Safari evryone came into d bb house alone,y shud keita look out for goldie,abeg make evrybody bear dia papa name o cheesy cheesy, but seriosly Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt xpct him to warn goldy bout prezzo,d girl is in love,any sane mature person knws better than to tell a chik in lov dt d guy shez dating is no good,I'm sure even Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ av bin in situations werr av to tell ur girlfrend dt shez datin a nogood niggy, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ know its smthn Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ av to go about delicately(&dis is smone uv bin frends wth for ages o)nt to talk of telin dt to smone Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ just met,as is d case btw keita and goldy,
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
^^^^^ Forget dat tin. Prezzo can never win. i am far more worried that Keita will win than i am for Prezzo.

Seydou fine pass keita wella. Lee sef fine pass am. malonza sef fine pass am. all the dude has goinf for him is his height and THAT IS ALL.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
And just becos thyr both west africans dosnt mean they av to lik each oda, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ want to tel me Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ flow wth evryone who comes from ur tribe, besides thers nothin likeabl bout goldy,she just stays ther lookin all melancholy and morose,who in dia rite senses wud want to hang wth dt in this kind of game,ure sposd to hang wth d lively fun crowd to get ahead in d race for d money,it really says a lot bout prezzo dt he can hang out wth mood dampner goldie and stil retain some entertainmnt value

Forkadict keitaz snitchin is part of his game strategy , Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ be sharp guy, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ spose don see am na,its sosd to liven thngs up for we d viewers,even roki befor his disqualification,borrowed a leaf out of keitaz strategybook,by pitchin goldy against maneta
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lee fine in a lebanese kind of way(eeew)dem malonza and alex fine in a pikinish way(lik wizkid)but keitaz finess dey balanced,and dnt underestimate prezzo o,hmm I dey talk am now o,d guy go just do certain tins befor Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ kno it,d guy is smilin al d way to d bank,hez shown us his mean side(d barbz episode)hez shown us he too can be a romeo(goldie saga)hez shown us he can also be emotional(tears for rocki)hez shown us he has paternal feelings(showin us his daughters pic)dis guy came here prepared for us o,e get script wey e dey folow,and Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ kno dt 80% of voters r female,all he has to do is be mean today then show his innerchild/feminine side tmrw,befor Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ knw wats up,hez controlin d majorityvotes,let's start fiting dis guy now o,befor its too late
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
tjskii:

Forkadict keitaz snitchin is part of his game strategy

That one na lie. That is how the guy is in real life. A two faced murraforker!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
I tire for Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ o,no let ur bias blind Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ o wink
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
tjskii: Lee fine in a lebanese kind of way(eeew)dem malonza and alex fine in a pikinish way(lik wizkid)but keitaz finess dey balanced,and dnt underestimate prezzo o,hmm I dey talk am now o,d guy go just do certain tins befor Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ kno it,d guy is smilin al d way to d bank,hez shown us his mean side(d barbz episode)hez shown us he too can be a romeo(goldie saga)hez shown us he can also be emotional(tears for rocki)hez shown us he has paternal feelings(showin us his daughters pic)dis guy came here prepared for us o,e get script wey e dey folow,and Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ kno dt 80% of voters r female,all he has to do is be mean today then show his innerchild/feminine side tmrw,befor Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ knw wats up,hez controlin d majorityvotes,let's start fiting dis guy now o,befor its too late

Seydou fineness nko?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
tjskii: Lee fine in a lebanese kind of way(eeew)dem malonza and alex fine in a pikinish way(lik wizkid)but keitaz finess dey balanced,and dnt underestimate prezzo o,hmm I dey talk am now o,d guy go just do certain tins befor Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ kno it,d guy is smilin al d way to d bank,hez shown us his mean side(d barbz episode)hez shown us he too can be a romeo(goldie saga)hez shown us he can also be emotional(tears for rocki)hez shown us he has paternal feelings(showin us his daughters pic)dis guy came here prepared for us o,e get script wey e dey folow,and Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ kno dt 80% of voters r female,all he has to do is be mean today then show his innerchild/feminine side tmrw,befor Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ knw wats up,hez controlin d majorityvotes,let's start fiting dis guy now o,befor its too late
Ola sef na fine boy. If only he can work on his weight issues, men the guy fine die. So Ola fineness nko?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
fork adict:

Seydou fineness nko?

Seydou finess be lik rabbit own,bugsbunny to be precise
fork adict:
Ola sef na fine boy. If only he can work on his weight issues, men the guy fine die. So Ola fineness nko?

Taaaa from wia ola bin dey fine come,d guy be lik dos amala and ewedu touts for lagos park,iiim voice com fit d persona die
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
tjskii:

Seydou finess be lik rabbit own,bugsbunny to be precise

Taaaa from wia ola bin dey fine come,d guy be lik dos amala and ewedu touts for lagos park,iiim voice com fit d persona die

Ok julio fineness nko?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
I tire for Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ o, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ for ask me bigbroda finess nko,julio finees be lik dos niger republic wey dey beg for road,luke finess be lik incredibl hulk own,wati finess na d mad scientist ownn,dat iim partner nafe or nade,dnt realy kno cos I no dey even notic say d guy dey my screen,dkb finess na d village type cos d guy personal hygiene no just mak am,rocki was d only oda guy dt tickled my fancy in d bb house(though dose boxer/panties thingys he was acistomd to wearin were a big no no)
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
@ tjskii, you don ever hear sey girl warn her fellow girl about a guy das bad for her? E no dey happen, if sey na my male friend, I fit warn am, but I don't even roll with gurls sef and which one be sey im come alone? Na so dem dey nominate people now, since he came alone, he should make friends with happening peeps e.g Barbz wey don go and Prezzo wey don buy ticket to go abi? Now to solve you and forkadict's arguement, Keitta is fine in a pikinish way too, nothing manly there, in fact he, Seydou, Malonza and Lee are in the same league. Chris was vewi segzee, that's what a MAN should look like, not those boys, only fifteen year olds would find the likes of Keitta et al good looking. Na those kain fine boys, if e reach to fight, na dem go run first. I prefer men, you go to a club with someone like Chris, Ola, even Keagan, you feel safe, sure banka, nobody go try you or your guy, one punch from Chris or Keagan, na knockout be that.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hmm, prego finally over. The guy went to get his stuff from Goldie and she returned it like it was nothing. The dude went on to diss the chic to Keitta and Keagan, saying her cooking is bad, she uses too much oil and he'll never eat her food, even called her a weirdo and his bi.tch Keitta seconded everything. He's even here day dreaming bout how he'll get Talia when she's upgraded. Dude is pathetic and insecure, he can't beleive the chic isn't crying her eyes out for him, hence he takes the low blow, hehe, Prezzo can wallow in rejection, dude has lost it totally. My Keagan may not be going mad on Prezzo, but he's honest, listen to him telling Prezzo's bi.tch to stop gossiping bout people behind their back while eyeing both. I tell you, Keagan will nominate Keitta and Prezzo on Monday. And as for that hobo, Keitta.....I'll get back to him tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
safarigirl: @ tjskii, you don ever hear sey girl warn her fellow girl about a guy das bad for her? E no dey happen, if sey na my male friend, I fit warn am, but I don't even roll with gurls sef and which one be sey im come alone? Na so dem dey nominate people now, since he came alone, he should make friends with happening peeps e.g Barbz wey don go and Prezzo wey don buy ticket to go abi? Now to solve you and forkadict's arguement, Keitta is fine in a pikinish way too, nothing manly there, in fact he, Seydou, Malonza and Lee are in the same league. Chris was vewi segzee, that's what a MAN should look like, not those boys, only fifteen year olds would find the likes of Keitta et al good looking. Na those kain fine boys, if e reach to fight, na dem go run first. I prefer men, you go to a club with someone like Chris, Ola, even Keagan, you feel safe, sure banka, nobody go try you or your guy, one punch from Chris or Keagan, na knockout be that.

So before person fit be fine boy for your eye he gat to be thug?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
safarigirl: Hmm, prego finally over. The guy went to get his stuff from Goldie and she returned it like it was nothing. The dude went on to diss the chic to Keitta and Keagan, saying her cooking is bad, she uses too much oil and he'll never eat her food, even called her a weirdo and his bi.tch Keitta seconded everything. He's even here day dreaming bout how he'll get Talia when she's upgraded. Dude is pathetic and insecure, he can't beleive the chic isn't crying her eyes out for him, hence he takes the low blow, hehe, Prezzo can wallow in rejection, dude has lost it totally. My Keagan may not be going mad on Prezzo, but he's honest, listen to him telling Prezzo's bi.tch to stop gossiping bout people behind their back while eyeing both. I tell you, Keagan will nominate Keitta and Prezzo on Monday. And as for that hobo, Keitta.....I'll get back to him tomorrow.

If this is for real, then it will further upset the dynamics of the game and Goldie out from nowhere will become a strong a contender. But i guess the seperation can not be sustained. Cos in a short while from now, i expect Prezzo to go back to her and brainwash the mumu into coming back to him.

BY THE WAY, CAN SOMEONE TELL THAT CISSY KEITA TO PLEASE PUT ON A SHIRT SOMETIMES? I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE ASSAULT I SUFFER EACH TIME I HAVE TO LOOK AT HIS TOPLESS BODY. OR HAS NOT PUTTING ON A SHIRT BECOME A STRATEGY NOW?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
cheesy :DHahaha, yes o,not to wear shirt na strategy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Adaeze003(f): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
That goldie aint reping us well coz I know 9ja babes aint muguz!
Can't wait 4 that prezo to be on the chopping block!!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
tjskii: I tire for Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ o, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ for ask me bigbroda finess nko,julio finees be lik dos niger republic wey dey beg for road,luke finess be lik incredibl hulk own,wati finess na d mad scientist ownn,dat iim partner nafe or nade,dnt realy kno cos I no dey even notic say d guy dey my screen,dkb finess na d village type cos d guy personal hygiene no just mak am,rocki was d only oda guy dt tickled my fancy in d bb house(though dose boxer/panties thingys he was acistomd to wearin were a big no no)

classic! grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Prezzo has said he won't eat any foood goldy prepares,in his words'the girl is a weirdo and I got myself caught up somehow in that mix',I wonder how long this new resolv wil last,na hunger go just finish am.

Is it me or is it just a coincidence dt prezzo seems to be close to d Head of house,last week twas goldy and dis week hez sudenly tite wth keita,hmm

Goldy seems to be doing alrite wtht prezo,junia is her new buddy,let's just hope she dosnt go bk to him
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
oops! Missed u guys.thanx for the update.
Goldie looking golden without Prezzo. Some r/ship just bring out the bad side of u...ow long will she last?
@tjskii...prezzo cant win that moola lailai!
Keitta is out of clothes...thats why he z been showing us his chest.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2012
fork adict:

So before person fit be fine boy for your eye he gat to be thug?
Technically, yes. Not necessarily a thug, but intimidating, note, I said man, not boy, I find many boys fine, but I'm not interested in a fine BOY. I'm very small, so I need a big dude, Keitta isn't even tall in my eyes, I need a dude that's at least 6ft. Keitta isn't that tall, so some gurls may find Keitta fine, but if he doesn't look like a Calvin Klein model, or something in that range, I'm not feeling it like that. And Keitta would never cut it, even Wendall was finer though he's not tall. Sexiest peeps on BBA for me were Uti, Alex from season 1, and Zain from s1. Don't need a thug, but there's gotta be the bad boy factor. Meanwhile, yesterday was another happy day for Goldie, she spent most of the night chatting with Junia bout Ola and other things, Prezzo no chop yesterday because na Goldie cook throughout and he swore never to eat her food. People just dey laugh the guy. Junia told Goldie that she thought her relationship with Prezzo was boring, the gurl told some home truths yesterday that no one else had been able to say to her since, me likey. AND THAT HOBO, KEITTA. I maintain that he isn't a real model, I've never seen a model that lacks clothes, even common boxers, the he goat can't change. I swear that his polka dot boxers would kick Prezzo out if he came up for nomination with it, the boxers sef has a fanbase now. Maybe Mildred took his clothes with her, the dude gets more annoying by the day, for the ladies that think he's a fine boy, hope you're ready for the gossip competition sha, those that like fine boys, cos gossip is for boys, MEN don't gossip, Prezzo no count.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
My main man keita,haterz eat ur heart out grin

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
tjskii: My main man keita,haterz eat ur heart out grin

OK. Since you are his self appointed PR Officer. can you please tell him to put on trousers sometimes? Its very rude of him to be putting on boxers most of the time. I consider it a case of assault everytime i see him in those boxers? I am still trying to track his hygiene. I feel he even sleeps in those boxers. I feel. I cant tell for shizzle. But im on that case and waiting patiently. But if confirmed, that your guy na DIRTY BOY SHA. Furthermore, how many pairs of those boxers does he even have? You got any idea? I'd like to know please.

BTW. All junia does in that house is to eat. She is now so fat. Jeez! And Namibia no be war country. I for say whether she be refugee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.