Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74813 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2012
@tjskii, keep supporting sha, but it'll get you nowhere cos if the come comes to become the come, it'll be Goldie over Keitta snitch for Naija, any day, any time. @ forkadict no mind the guy, e be like sey na 2 im get and im dey take am sleep sef. If sey im body make sense, i for dey advocate for the continuation of shirtless Keitta, but notin dey to interest pesin. Otumfor, abeg if you see Mildred for there, help us beg her to return Keitta's clothes through DHL. Junia sef, the chic no dey cook, clean, wash, nada! Just to sleep and eat, someone even said if she stays till finale, she won't be able to pass through the door. Btw. That party yesterday? Another amateur DJ, the SL dude started with some ritual songs, thirty minutes into the party, he started making sense, but the guy no sabi mix, he allowed each song to finish before changing it, best DJ's so far remain the Naija and Tz DJs, Biggie bring em back! So Prezzo ate Goldie's food yesterday, we wondered why, after swearing he'd never, the guy's busy acting cool with Keagan cos he's the HOH, useless strategy, if he plans to make fwends according to who's in the position to save him, he'll reach road block soon, castrated he-goat, mtchew! He WILL be up Monday fo shizzle.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2012
keitta irrespective of the negative comments cout tha dude is tryinta live up to tha entertainment BigBROTHER is all, unlike kwaku who wanted 2 form fynboy americano, me finks keeta noticed the lapses in tha house and decided to push himself harder than he expected that he cud have come in the game. Entertainment to me is the essence of tha game,..wiv originality to spice it up a lil bit,

Goldie who have watched quite passively this one week I quite had the opportunity to is not giving me that vibe, the naija power, we revet bk to ofuneka she was like a mom, i remember during their nomination when the head of house was to save sum1 name skippd me now, he choosed ofuneka citing tht though not the vibe type, she communicated, understood and was like a towering brick for em' a mum, was the word he used and he felt obliged to save her.

Bk to Goldie, yeah yeah, she cooks n all that, buh she's slowly letting the game she cud have had in her grasp propely slip thru her, u must balance the game, must viewerz watch the show mostly at evenings due to other commitments in the day time, and when Nigerians,including myself are watching, am like where the hell are yhu goldie?

We see tweets like she talks to herself and all that, she must find herself interacting wiv odaz, shez letting tha game get run by ketta who has made tha u.v lively,despite hz shortcumings, keegan who too, i tink after soliloquzing, believes he stands a chance, prdzu and junia who am loving her for her flexibility and eryting,

Goldie needs to start being a force and nt depend on i60mila people gv ha sympathy votes, u nid to merit thz shit, karwen, uti and my homie kevin al did,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
prezzo who bought my dislike 4 toying wiv ma home gurl has lost sight of whom to trust, i mean keagan who ryt now i knw hasnt given into the gossiping discourse of keita n prezo, stands a big threat to prezo, last nite he just got tired n ol dat n startd smoking shyt,

Goldie dint undastand her point buh they were some Nigerian songz that came on and I felt she shud have taken the lead, ok notice, Gaga by chUDY K, came and 4 all the bulshytinesz in tha world she was dancing salsa to a power song like gaga, it was krazy, she isolated herslf and let ketta again run tha show. Gaga needed that etighi vibe as the vidz shows buh G.gurl was off the rhymes, dancing towards that Sleonian dude, then comes lADY MAY, whch i dnt see what she iz stil doing in tha game, she was churchdancing, 4 crying outloud, she iz a musiquecianz or so her profile shows buh she dint just rep.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
@ safari the dj, mehn that man was ill in tha headt, he lost it, how in the world does a Dj let songs finish firzt b4 changing it, either hz mixer was madbad, or he was ili, Naija still repped in songz, though, buh they wer african tunes that shudda rocked the living things outta of us, wel he tried, then those ghanian songz had ketta jumping al ova,

ketta on ery1z lipz, he now has dance routine, i mean thatz how u tk votes 4rm people, u force it, looking at my dearie, I fink there is bad blood bw GolDIE and keta, they just dnt connect wch iz bad.

I miss BBN where Gideon, Maureen, Ebuka, francisca the party shakira queen, boy she cud move, frank, Ify, katung, sandra, those guys undastud entertainment.

Wati and Talia who reminds me of Tatiana will save tha game, tamara shud go home, ummm,..whoever wants to court talia in u.v wil be wasting time, I see Wati closing will luv em 2geda.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
last sunday

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
Keitta don wear vest o,hope y'all are haappy and err wetin do goldie why is she dancing lik shez high on cheap weed,I'm embarrassed watching her

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
Keitta's kinda entertainment will NEVER get anyone the dough, just finals, but his snitching ways will return to haunt him when he leasts expects it. Keitta isn't as loved as people assume. I'm so not psyched bout any new upvillers, they all wack.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by damoskiy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
THE ONLY WAY AN UPVILLER CAN WIN BIG BROTHER IS ONLY IF THE CAN FORM AN ALLIANCE.BUT ITS DAMN TOO LATE.D LAST 5 WOULD BE GOLDIE,KEITA,KEAGAN,LADY MAY AND POSSIBLY JANETTE.OTHERS WOULD SOON PACK THERE BAGS AND LEAVE...
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2012
safarigirl: Keitta isn't as loved as people assume. I'm so not psyched bout any new upvillers, they all wack.

Omo, no believe o. As things stand right now, the guy na the potential heir to the throne. His only major opposition is Keegan whom i see is gradually waking up from his slumber. I dont like Keita one single bit but truth be told, he is a major threat.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2012
Ok as I predicted wati and talia were upgraded to upville last night,and bigbrother added a little something extra to the mix by upgradin to uPvill the four remainin housemates in downville.

So as it stands now ther will be nominations today and the people who will be exempted are those that africa voted to save, namely wati and talia

The winner of BB africa this year is within the keita wati,keagan group
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2012
This prezzo is just evil,the guy just nominated goldie and ladymay,he says its cos theyr not real and theyr making it difficult to share the same space. This niggyz gotta go,he cold kai.

Goldie nominated lady may and malonza,cos she says they don't like her,I wonder how she arrived at that,seeing that she just met malonza lastnight

Malonza nominated lady may and kyle
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2012
I just added a poll for the to two most likely to win housemates,sorry bout the double polls internet connection has been a bit flaky in my area
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2012
Nomination sessions over. Went like this Alex: Kyle & Janette. Goldie: Lady May & Malonza (yeye). Junia : Kyle & Prezzo (beta pesin). Janette: Keagan and Alex (waste). Keagan: Junia & Lady May (shocker!). Keitta: Lady May & Goldie (Prezzo's b1tch, predictable). Kyle: Junia & Keagan. Lady May: Prezzo & Keitta. Malonza: Kyle & Lady May. Prezzo: Lady May & Goldie (bloody vindictive basta.rd, just like his b1tch). Total: Lady May- 5. Kyle- 3. Goldie- 2. Junia- 2. Keagan- 2. Prezzo- 2. Alex- 1. Malonza- 1. Janette- 1. Btw, me lovin Goldie this mawnin. She workin' it wif Alex and Kyle, cooking and chattin for em, wearing that dayyum segzee outfit wif em mammary glands on display. Me likey the new Goldie, bring on tha hawt! These guys jus dey over trip for here. E go make sense if Alex tiff the chic from Prezzo, a lil country man rivalry. Hehehehehe.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2012
fork adict:

Omo, no believe o. As things stand right now, the guy na the potential heir to the throne. His only major opposition is Keegan whom i see is gradually waking up from his slumber. I dont like Keita one single bit but truth be told, he is a major threat.
visit BBA twitter page and you'll see how much Keitta is disliked, btw, did you see how Africa voted? Talia got 12 votes, Keitta will never get that popular, Talia is Ǟ threat, believe it. Keitta will NEVER win, after Prezzo, he's the second least liked HM and now that Alex and Malonza are in, they could cause Ǟ slight upset. Keitta will NEVER win.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
@safari's comments bout keita *yimu
Just in case you don't know what that means,view attachment for clarification tongue grin cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
tjskii: @safari's comments bout keita *yimu
Just in case you don't know what that means,view attachment for clarification tongue grin cheesy
whether you like it or not, it's true, just go and check their twitter page if in doubt, except you're afraid of what you'll find. Or go to Big Brother Africa.com, ǡŋ₫ you'll see the dislike, even on the strap. Talia is Ǟ threat, TeamKeitta better watch that one. Una go sink, slow and steady. Hehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
lol @ tjskii's *yimu
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
safarigirl: whether you like it or not, it's true, just go and check their twitter page if in doubt, except you're afraid of what you'll find. Or go to Big Brother Africa.com, ǡŋ₫ you'll see the dislike, even on the strap. Talia is Ǟ threat, TeamKeitta better watch that one. Una go sink, slow and steady. Hehehehe

Double *yimu,talia threat indeed,dem never born am to be threat,wen d likes of wati and keagan dey dia,abeggyy,talia is just a pretty face,and that has never been and can never be enuff to win the dough cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
hahaha, TeamKeitta in denial. Which useless Wati?
Ɣ'all don't even know what's up, is it not Wati that was up with Talia last week? Ǡŋ₫ he could only snatch three votes from the chic, ωħ☺ has come closest to Zainab's 13 votes. Even your useless, richard, hobo Keitta ωħ☺ was up with just Barbz got 11 votes that are still under scrutiny, follow BBA websites and get facts instead of lounging on NL. You say Talia is just Ǟ pretty face, isn't that what Keitta is also? You want to say he's where he is based on entertainment value? Ha! Joke ☺₣ the century. You and Otumfor should wake up ǡŋ₫ smell the coffee, Keitta will NEVER win.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
In other news, guys, 6 people are up this week, e be like sey Biggie wan send two go house. The lucky six are in alphabetical order: Goldie, Junia, Keagan, Kyle, lady May and Prezzo. Keagan will save himself, my wild guess is, he'll replace with Malonza. Goldie ain't going nowhere fo shizzle, cos either Lady May or Junia may end up voteless, and Prezzo too.

Forkadict, abeg helep ♍€ talk to tjskii, the sooner the truth is seen, the better. Keitta is digging Ǟ hole for himself, pride ǡŋ₫ arrogance gets one nowhere.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
i so hate that thing called Prezzo ryt now! Hez a sorry xcuse for a man...infact PREZZO MUST GO!
The 'new improved' Goldie is actually charming...voting her Seriously!
I think Talia is a threat too and Keitta cant be dismissed, the guy don dey fall my hand...but u know ow this thing dey swing now, never thought i could root for Goldie...
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
safarigirl:

Forkadict, abeg helep ♍€ talk to tjskii, the sooner the truth is seen, the better. Keitta is digging Ǟ hole for himself, pride ǡŋ₫ arrogance gets one nowhere.

Abi make i join her to yimu for you.

I repeat, i dont like Keita one freaking bit but he is a threat. And dont be deceived by last weeks poll. Wati, like it or not is a weak contestant (i dont know why some people have been screaming his name on here) so even if Talia secured 15 countries and giving wati just one, i wont be surprised. But wait until Talia goes head-to-head against Keita, na dat time you go sabi how far.

@tjskii
Abegi, stop to dey mention wati for here. i take God beg you.

I need to thank the housemates for giving me Prezzo's head for supper next sunday. He wil be evicted most def. Keegan complicated the situation by swapping malonza with himself thereby denying Prezzo the opportunity of securing one country vote which is Kenya.Malonza will have that. Once Prezzo is evicted, Goldie's position will be consolidated, she will be able to focus more and she might make it to the finals.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by damoskiy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
its obvious this week that prezzo and kyle are going home.lets support our home girl by voting for her at http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/vote/ lets keep the vote coming for the golden one... Goldie
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
damoskiy: THE ONLY WAY AN UPVILLER CAN WIN BIG BROTHER IS ONLY IF THE CAN FORM AN ALLIANCE.BUT ITS DAMN TOO LATE.D LAST 5 WOULD BE GOLDIE,KEITA,KEAGAN,LADY MAY AND POSSIBLY JANETTE.OTHERS WOULD SOON PACK THERE BAGS AND LEAVE...

Strike out Janette (The mosquito) from the list and put Talia. I seriously doubt Lady may making it to the finals unless Biggie increases the quota from five to something higher. Malonza seems to have a spot reserved for him in the finals. Now that list looks more like it.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
Forkadict, lemme show you statistics. SADC will NEVER vote Keitta over Talia. WA may help Keitta in finals, but Naija votes will be out, in fact Goldie may steal some ☺₣ K's votes. Do you follow their sites or you just like tjskii?

Let's wait till finals, mine will be ntoin! To both of you, and the homeless, clothless, hobo, Keitta. Meanwhile saving Goldie this week
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by damoskiy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
KEITA SERIOSLY NEEDS A NEW BOXERS.I THINK WE SHOULD CONTRIBUTE SOME MONEY TO GET HIM A NEW BOXERS LOL......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Keitta Pounces on Talia

"If I didn't have a girlfriend, I'd hit on you," were Keitta's words to Talia.

Talia blushed and simply took the compliment and dished one back at Keitta. "This means a lot Keitta, you're hot too. Hope still lies".

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet keita's hormones were running faster than Usain Bolt @ this point, dude betta take it easy....

btw, voting goldie
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 2:41am On Jul 03, 2012
Dnt knw what wati is doing buh certainly working hz way towards to Goldie's h8, or just my perspective, I fear 4 Goldie, She tried resisting the prezo buh tht homid managed some laughta outta hdr, shez turning im2 a joke al of a suden, keita, wati, prezo are seriozly onto her hnpe hope she survivez tha scare,.

Thz shyt is a game the faster goldie realizes the beta mehn,you vote strng contendaz out, i dnt knw what happened buh she shud have done that to keita,

Those underating keita only a mata of time b4 u get shockd, keegan cudnt evn choose im due to their u.v bond, hy gotten wati, the mvment has begun, he undastnds that alliances iz the name of tha game and nufin more, if he is nt nominated then u cnt evict im, all i wantd thz wik was Goldid, Prezo, Keita, buh then bigbroda had to complicate issues.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 2:42am On Jul 03, 2012
Dnt knw what wati is doing buh certainly working hz way towards to Goldie's h8, or just my perspective, I fear 4 Goldie, She tried resisting that prezo thing buh the homie managed some laughta outta her, shez turning in2 a joke al of a suden 4 keita, wati, prezo, n they are seriozly onto her hope she survivez tha scare,.

Thz shyt is a game the faster goldie realizes the beta mehn,you vote strng contendaz out, i dnt knw what happened buh she shud have done that to keita,

Those underating keita only a mata of time b4 u get shockd, keegan cudnt evn choose im due to their u.v bond, hy gotten wati, the mvment has begun, he undastnds that alliances iz the name of tha game and nufin more, if he is nt nominated then u cnt evict im, all i wantd thz wik was Goldid, Prezo, Keita, buh then bigbroda had to complicate issues.

, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2012
[quote author=fork adict

@tjskii
Abegi, stop to dey mention wati for here. i take God beg you.[/quote]

We go see na,I dey tell Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ say wati na strong contender Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ no believe,watch and learn that watever tjskii says comes to pass

@safari,which wadc statistics Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ dey follow,bone dat tin,keita wati for d moola,wen they win I'll repost this post of mine and laff in Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ doubtin thomases and thomasinas face grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2012
seriously tho, wati needs to be checked
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by damoskiy(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2012
i can bet my life that wati would never win after all the shit he did yesterday and this morning.wati can never talk sense without taking alcohol-he said it himself.the next nomination goldie,jannette,talia,keagan,keita. would surely nominate wati because of the shit he said this morning.he could not complete a statement without saying Bleep.i never knew goldie could diss a guy d way she did to wati this morning.but she bleeped up by crying after bigbrother called both of them to the diary room.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.