Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74811 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by damoskiy(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2012
moderator why are you modifying my comment.the best word to fit that place is f...u...c...k
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by damoskiy(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2012
[Day 58: 08:15] Keagan, Wati and Keitta decided that they would finish off last nights supplies, instead of exercising.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2012
Ok I officially withdraw watiz candidacy,he's no longer the chosen one,how dare he speak to my goldie(smh,cnt blv I just cald her that)in such a manner imm dey madt,stewid drunken idjit,the annoying thing is tht he wasn't even makin sense

But Goldy represented sha,she finishd the boy with mouth,sadly she spoilt it by burstin into tears later,but its all good,she tried,shez growin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
Keitta's sailing on Naija's back, cos they want the prize to stay in WA, but doesn't mean if they have to choose, they'll drop Goldie for him, one of the reasons he may have nominated her, to keep WA votes with him permamently, Prezzo sef no dey help the guy mata. Wetin Wati do? Abi talk? Biggie punished him and Alex, banned him from alcohol. I met a disturbing scene this afternoon. Wtf was Goldie doing massaging that Kenyan skunk? And wtf was he doing on her bed? Ooh, I can't wait for Sunday, that rat will leave the house and stop ruining people's game. Keitta might even start making sense if he's away from that useless disgrace of a human being.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
tjskii: Ok I officially withdraw watiz candidacy,he's no longer the chosen one,how dare he speak to my goldie(smh,cnt blv I just cald her that)in such a manner imm dey madt,stewid drunken idjit,the annoying thing is tht he wasn't even makin sense

But Goldy represented sha,she finishd the boy with mouth,sadly she spoilt it by burstin into tears later,but its all good,she tried,shez growin
chai! I don miss, elaborate abeg, what was said and replied? Who was for or against Goldie? We thank God you've realised the ganja man no be am at all. But why is she with Prezzo now?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mystikal(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
9ja is blessed with enough eccentricity 4 a continent. . . .only us get TerryG, MumaGee, Goldie, Konga, Denrele, CharlyBoy etc.

was beginning to warm to Goldie again until this evening.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
mystikal: 9ja is blessed with enough eccentricity 4 a continent. . . .only us get TerryG, MumaGee, Goldie, Konga, Denrele, CharlyBoy etc.

was beginning to warm to Goldie again until this evening.
Walahi Goldie don fall my hand! Dont know what shez doing with that skunk.
Wati..is fun when he drinks but a fool when drunk. Most people are anyway.
Still voting Goldie...dont think anybody will vote for prezzo, so hez out. Its the other person i dont know maybe Junia.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by damoskiy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
safarigirl: chai! I don miss, elaborate abeg, what was said and replied? Who was for or against Goldie? We thank God you've realised the ganja man no be am at all. But why is she with Prezzo now?
damoskiy: i can bet my life that wati would never win after all the shit he did yesterday and this morning.wati can never talk sense without taking alcohol-he said it himself.the next nomination goldie,jannette,talia,keagan,keita. would surely nominate wati because of the shit he said this morning.he could not complete a statement without saying Bleep.i never knew goldie could diss a guy d way she did to wati this morning.but she bleeped up by crying after bigbrother called both of them to the diary room.
. GOLDIE DURING HER DAIRY SESSION TODAY TOLD BIG BROTHER THAT SHE WANTS TO SETTLE SCORES WITH WHO EVER SHE HAS OFFENDED IN THE HOUSE.PREZZO WENT TO APOLOGISE TO HER AND THEY ARE BACK WITH THEIR CAT AND DOG RELATIONSHIP.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
safarigirl: chai! I don miss, elaborate abeg, what was said and replied? Who was for or against Goldie? We thank God you've realised the ganja man no be am at all. But why is she with Prezzo now?

My dear the fite no even make sense on the side of wati,the mumu was drunk and started atackin goldy,cald her a pretender,made fun of her name etc,goldy insulted him bak,cald him a bigbaby dt relies on alchohol befor he can confront somone,told him he had baboon balls etc
Wat annoyed me d most was that keagan prezzo keita were all ther and no one thot it wise to intervene,and mumu goldy is gigglin lik an idjit wth backstabber prezzo,d same guy dt nominated her and didn't av her back wen she was being attacked,
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
Now, what tha fork is this sheet i see everywhere about voting Goldie? I dont get it. If i were to rate her entertainment worth, it will read negative. A positive entertainment worth in BBA context denotes a contestant that i enjoy watching. He or she amuses me, makes me laugh, informs me on certain issues etc. that is real entertainment. Housemates that fall into this category are Chris, Zainab & Rocki .A zero entertainment value denotes someone i dont give a fork about but who happens to be on my screen somehow. They are the dry type but they dont get me upset watching them, they only make me feel i am wasting my time by doing so. Typical examples of housemates in this category are Nafe, Julio, Kyle, Lee etc. Then a negative entertainment worth connotes housemates that get me so angry anytime i watch them. I always feel like bursting my tv and dipping my hand inside it all in the hope i can give such id.iots real nice backhand slaps and heavy punches. Without a doubt, Goldie falls into this category. She has made me feel nothing but disgust,rage, contempt since her day one on this show. Now that is the same Goldie everyone wants to save? Please can someone explain this to me? Why are nigerians so sentimental on every single issue under the sun? What the fork has this girl done on this show to make her deserve to still be in the house until this point in time? Now we have been presented with the opportunity of sending her straight back to lagos and people are acting all lovey dovey with the girl and trying to save her? Why are africans like this? PL-E-ASE

@ ortopazz. I find your posts very challenging to read. Why do you always write in shorthand? You might want to write normally. No offence meant please.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Quote from tjskii: Ok I officially withdraw watiz candidacy,he's no longer the chosen one,how dare he speak to my goldie(smh,cnt blv I just cald her that)in such a manner imm dey madt,stewid drunken idjit,the annoying thing is tht he wasn't even makin sense

So you didnt know he was a drunk all this while that you were preaching his gospel on here?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
Africa will do me a huge favour by sending home Prezzo, Goldie (make dem go continue dem stoooopid love for bush) and Junia.

As for Junia, even though i love the way she talks, i have grown to dislike her so much. She is acting so desperate. I have observed with dismay, the way she has been eating like a refugee in the house and adding so much weight over the weeks. little wonder why she spent sometime alone in the garden yesterday crying cos she thinks she might be evicted next sunday. and i ask, na her papa house? I bet she wont mind staying in the house, under the same conditions till eternity so long as there is a guy she likes that stays in the house with her forever. Mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
I dnt undastand Goldiez position again, she is not representing herself, she is representing a cun3ri for crying out loud! I mean How can u? I mean be picking a guys back who treated you like trash and came back to speak dead lines or rhymes if you want to
only for u 2 be blushing,and going back into his arms,
this year's b.b.a has shrinked the living rage outta me,
i cnt be watching this gurl demean our status outside like this na, I tried to like her this week, got to undastand a part of her, but today was the height,,
wait o! If this is love i repeat i'd rather remain single, mehn i thought that golden heart could be strengthened, immediately she made my day by dealing with wati's screw-ups,, she spoilt the same day again by picking that lizards back, gurl have you no shame?
What type of heart? A guy who ridiculed u, made it open to ur face, I mean are we living in the same world? To me She'r a shame to womanhood walai, mehn i dnt knw,

I really ask, please we need to confirm ie truly she's a Nigerian! At least I know we've got self esteem, not minding other country's here, but theres something that makes you Nigerian and to me Goldie is just abusing that name, maybe becos at the end of the day, people will still vote, jus saying!

She's proving to have no class!

@fork, point taken, just addicted man, no ofnse taken!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
^^^^^^^That is the same stooopid girl that has suddenly turned evryone's darling. Even her former strong antagonists. And its not like she has done anything spectacular to win their change of heart. That girl, believe me dude makes me sick.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:55am On Jul 04, 2012
Oh, so to settle scores don turn to giggling with Prezzo abi? Eediot ode mumu gal wey i been get hope for yesterday, instead make she grab fresh meat wey full for house na to dey follow stale bread up and down. I thank God that this unhealthy union will be destroyed Sunday by God's grace, then that leech will be deported o whatever bush he came from and the house will regain some freshness. Make Biggie just prepare buckets for that nzuzu gal, she go cry the one wey go reach make housemates take bath for one week, if she likes, she can take voluntary exit afterwards. I swear her own madness is beyond me, there is absolutely nothing remotely attractive bout that thing, yet she gravitates towards the loser, money e no get, height e no get, rap e no fit, na im wowo pass, even obj get hope for im side, the fake swag wey e dey fool imself and other housemates with, e no even get, im say e be rapper for Kenya, google the name, no result. He said he's happily married with a wife and daughter, how come neither sent a message to him? Abi dem dey shame for am? Na Barbz i for like make she dey, ask the frog that question. @forkadict, perhaps Junia and Prezzo will be singing the blues on sunday, cos their country mates will steal their votes, and leave em voteless, even Kyle get hope for Uganda. Since Biggie likes to favour Goldie, he should just kick out the kenyan pig, but the chic for suspend her Zap up till saturday, people go vex, stop dey vote her now. Mtcheww, after she don take her mouth talk sey e no go happen again, useless, lard of butter. We're brandishing koboko for her sha, she should get ready.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:55am On Jul 04, 2012
Oh, so to settle scores don turn to giggling with Prezzo abi? Eediot ode mumu gal wey i been get hope for yesterday, instead make she grab fresh meat wey full for house na to dey follow stale bread up and down. I thank God that this unhealthy union will be destroyed Sunday by God's grace, then that leech will be deported o whatever bush he came from and the house will regain some freshness. Make Biggie just prepare buckets for that nzuzu gal, she go cry the one wey go reach make housemates take bath for one week, if she likes, she can take voluntary exit afterwards. I swear her own madness is beyond me, there is absolutely nothing remotely attractive bout that thing, yet she gravitates towards the loser, money e no get, height e no get, rap e no fit, na im wowo pass, even obj get hope for im side, the fake swag wey e dey fool imself and other housemates with, e no even get, im say e be rapper for Kenya, google the name, no result. He said he's happily married with a wife and daughter, how come neither sent a message to him? Abi dem dey shame for am? Na Barbz i for like make she dey, ask the frog that question. @forkadict, perhaps Junia and Prezzo will be singing the blues on sunday, cos their country mates will steal their votes, and leave em voteless, even Kyle get hope for Uganda. Since Biggie likes to favour Goldie, he should just kick out the kenyan pig, but the chic for suspend her Zap up till saturday, people go vex, stop dey vote her now. Mtcheww, after she don take her mouth talk sey e no go happen again, useless, lard of butter. We're brandishing koboko for her sha, she should get ready.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2012
This gurl has suprised me, when she was told that she will be coming to the house, atleast an average person's thoughts should be to get in touch wiv her predecessors, buh for no reason, she's proving that she dint do that,

If a naija guy told a stranger that chik is a Nigerian, am sure the person too will be in doubt, Ofuneka who was not that facially gifted played the game with her brains, kevin learnt won, Uti came playd the GAME and won, Karen came played the GAME n won, ola n chris who from their highights stood a chance, buh Thz goldie thing has done nothing buh brought abou my h8in the game evn more,, am now thinking she was pushed by
KK,N D1,to do it for the kennis brand especially KK, becos right now kK n KSB r bizy causing facebuk n Twittar traffic wiv their posts that people shud vote for her,
i will just watch how this their shit will unfold buh I dnt think My eyes will see goldie again, xcept theres a miracle.

Is it not better not to watch her embarass us this much than watch her do us more harm, imagine a case where that lizard will nt go, and goldie remains, we wil be doomed.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2012
^Goldie will be safe this week. I'm withdrawing Keagan as my winning candidate, his actions yesterday were low. How dare he berate Lady May and Goldie, but leave out that oaf, Prezzo, it's apparent he's caught the same bug that made me dislike Keitta. Don't give a sh1t anymore bout who wins, all are useless. Goldie isn't as bad as most of the others, doesn't gossip or snitch, and is yet to even give the lizard a peck talk less kiss, despite what may seem as foolishness. Junia has been all over Malonza, kissing and carressing the same dude that told her he liked Janette and was even having a relationship with her, Junia hasn't left him, and no one is making a fuss bout that, how come Goldie's own is now an issue? Una say she no be oriji Naija, but she get sense enough not to rubbish herself like Junia or Jessica, definitely counts for something, even if she's going about this ish in an extremely wrong way. I fear too that Prezzo may survive, but he MUST go, biggie will rig to that effect.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
safarigirl: ^Goldie will be safe this week. I'm withdrawing Keagan as my winning candidate, his actions yesterday were low. How dare he berate Lady May and Goldie, but leave out that oaf, Prezzo, it's apparent he's caught the same bug that made me dislike Keitta. Don't give a sh1t anymore bout who wins, all are useless. Goldie isn't as bad as most of the others, doesn't gossip or snitch, and is yet to even give the lizard a peck talk less kiss, despite what may seem as foolishness. Junia has been all over Malonza, kissing and carressing the same dude that told her he liked Janette and was even having a relationship with her, Junia hasn't left him, and no one is making a fuss bout that, how come Goldie's own is now an issue? Una say she no be oriji Naija, but she get sense enough not to rubbish herself like Junia or Jessica, definitely counts for something, even if she's going about this ish in an extremely wrong way. I fear too that Prezzo may survive, but he MUST go, biggie will rig to that effect.

You are withdrawing keegan as your winning candidate. tjskii has withdrawn wati as one of her winning candidates. wetin dey happen? what happens to the saying 'together we stand, divided we fall'. that aint true solidarity particularly when your guys have not officially crossed the line. now, you cant describe his yabbing goldie or lady may as crossing the line.

To Junia's case. Let me tell you, i love the way the girl speaks. i love her voice, her diction and enunciation. Besides, i watch to be entertained. i am not a moralist, so i got no problems with her flirting with Malonza. like i described her in my profiling posts, i referred to her as 'AROKO YO' a term in yoruba which means someone who rejoices at the sight of deaks. I have always known her to be like that. It is her desperation that i got problems with.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
I was upset wth him the other day ni,cos I felt goldy was beginin to play the game wen she dumpd prezzo,and I didn't want anyone messin wth her fragil selfconfdnc but now dat shez gone bak to dat blacklipped backstabbin vindictiv prezzo,I fgve wati and welcom him bak to the Folld,hez stil my sweety,I re annoint him as one of d winners,dis time for beter for worse,til 300k do us apart cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2012
fork adict:

You are withdrawing keegan as your winning candidate. tjskii has withdrawn wati as one of her winning candidates. wetin dey happen? what happens to the saying 'together we stand, divided we fall'. that aint true solidarity particularly when your guys have not officially crossed the line. now, you cant describe his yabbing goldie or lady may as crossing the line.

To Junia's case. Let me tell you, i love the way the girl speaks. i love her voice, her diction and enunciation. Besides, i watch to be entertained. i am not a moralist, so i got no problems with her flirting with Malonza. like i described her in my profiling posts, i referred to her as 'AROKO YO' a term in yoruba which means someone who rejoices at the sight of deaks. I have always known her to be like that. It is her desperation that i got problems with.
im for follow yab prezzo, then there'll be balance, the lizard is even more obscure than goldie and lady may, at least i don see lady may video for channel O before. He's being influenced by that skunk and his hype-man, if he's not careful, Lady May will upstage him, SADC countries never vote SA over another SADC, it has never happened and Keagan won't change that, even when he was up with Junia, he couldn't do that. If you have no problem with Junia, then you might as well excuse Goldie, you guys say she's not acting like a Naija girl, have you not seen Naija girls that sacrifice their education for a man? That steal from their parents for men? She's yet to do any of that or anything close to that, yet you guys are sacrificing the girl. I might not be a fan, but I pity Goldie cos she doesn't know what we know of that fox. She's blinded, misguided and pathetic and no one else is trying to keep her away from that animal. Instead of us to think of kicking her out, we should think of kicking Prezzo out, and I feel we won't get that on Sunday with the way things are going. @tjskii, na only you sabi wetin you see for Wati body, we for kwukwu send Mr. Ibu if na so. This one wey you dey change mind according to the tide, just jeje stick with your Keitta, at least he's a better bet than that lazy, skinny, drunkard.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
Goldie. 33.00 % (9241)
Lady May 17.86 % (5001)
Prezzo. 16.39 % (4590)
Maonza. 15.27 % (4276)
Kyle. 8.97 % (2513)
Junia. 8.50 % (2380)

Total votes: 28001
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nuzo':
Goldie. 33.00 % (9241)
Lady May 17.86 % (5001)
Prezzo. 16.39 % (4590)
Maonza. 15.27 % (4276)
Kyle. 8.97 % (2513)
Junia. 8.50 % (2380)

Yo. i thot voting was by number of countries and not aggregate of individual votes cast. Are you saying that Goldie has ammased that many countries under her belt? make i know now before i go drink poison
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nuzo':
Goldie. 33.00 % (9241)
Lady May 17.86 % (5001)
Prezzo. 16.39 % (4590)
Maonza. 15.27 % (4276)
Kyle. 8.97 % (2513)
Junia. 8.50 % (2380)

Besides, what is the source of this data? Prezzo amassing more votes than Malonza? They got to be forking kidding me.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nuzo':
Goldie. 33.00 % (9241)
Lady May 17.86 % (5001)
Prezzo. 16.39 % (4590)
Maonza. 15.27 % (4276)
Kyle. 8.97 % (2513)
Junia. 8.50 % (2380)

Before i go drink poison, taking a closer scrutiny at those figures, i guess goldie has only one country and that is naija. That does not mean she will come tops at the poll. Voting is by countries won. Someone like lady may will most def amass more countries than Goldie but in terms of numbers, goldie might have more than anyone else cos of naija's population. 160 million people no be beans.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
fork adict:

Before i go drink poison, taking a closer scrutiny at those figures, i guess goldie has only one country and that is naija. That does not mean she will come tops at the poll. Voting is by countries won. Someone like lady may will most def amass more countries than Goldie but in terms of numbers, goldie might have more than anyone else cos of naija's population. 160 million people no be beans.
that's just polls like the one tjskii's doing here, don't mean squat, Naija's are the ones bloating Goldie's figures mostly, yea Lady May should amass more country votes than Goldie, it's the Malonza-Prezzo own that's fairly unbeleivable, but again, it's just random people who may end up not even casting a REAL vote. You didn't answer my question.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
Biggie dey cheat for this task o. How can he put Goldie and Lady May in the same team for a cooking task? What will happen to the other team that has Prezzo, Junia and other losers? The winning team is obvious.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
safarigirl: that's just polls like the one tjskii's doing here, don't mean squat, Naija's are the ones bloating Goldie's figures mostly, yea Lady May should amass more country votes than Goldie, it's the Malonza-Prezzo own that's fairly unbeleivable, but again, it's just random people who may end up not even casting a REAL vote. You didn't answer my question.

I'm sorry. I must have missed it. what question is that?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2012
fork adict:

I'm sorry. I must have missed it. what question is that?
asked that if you can tolerate Junia's flirting, why can't you turn a blind eye to Goldie's supposed stup1d1ty? Namibians ain't complaining bout their gurl. Like I said sha, now I just pity her, I doubt she's like some of us wey dön tear eye tey tey for dis kain tin. You know she wasn't allowed to have friends when she was young? If you look into her history, you'll understand her a little more, hers is a psychological problem.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
^^^^^^I cant compare Junia's case with Goldie's for the following reasons:
1. I am not against the fact that Goldie is in a relationship but I am very much against the guy she chose to have a relationship with. There is a host of naija guys that are better looking, much funnier, richer guys in naija for her to have a relationship with but she decided not to for reasons I am not privy to and which i aint willing to speculate on but the fact remains that she did not have a relationship with them but went ahead to have a relationship with Prezzo? Prezzo is not good looking, he is not rich, matter of fact, i dont know one good thing i can point out in him as a good trait. A guy that gossips, manipulates people, a guy that's lazy, oh God! I can go on and on. My point is if she chose to have a relationship with this kind of despicable guy, it means that she is either a poor judge of people's character or she is so desperate. i think it is the later. Now compare the guy Junia is having a relationship with. He is good loooking, hardly talks bad about people behind their backs, much more responsible cos i have seen him help out in the kitchen many times. ADVANTAGE JUNIA.

2. Can you call what goldie and Prezzo have a relationship? As far as i am concerned, they are just wasting each other;s time. They are in a relationship, yet they have not kissed since forever that they kicked of their stooopid relationship. They have never had special moments under the sheets yet they say they are in a relationship. Goldie reminds me of some naija girls that i have met who will like to spend time with you, want you to take them out regularly but will not be willing to fork you and for me as a guy, that is the forking bottomline. Now compare with junia, I leave the rest in your hands. ADVANTAGE JUNIA

3. Goldie entered the house as a 'celebrity' from NAIJA. No be anyhow country o, she entered the house a Naija 'celebrity'. yet she let herself to be toyed with and trampled on by a kenyan dude? She has proven to all and sundry that for as long as Prezzo remains in that house, she is his property to pick up and dump whenever the hell he pleases. A whole naija 'celebrity' being treated like that? This further butresses my point number one that she is just a desperate bi.atch. Nobody knew Junia before she came into the house and as far as I remember she has not let herself be treated in despicable ways as Goldie has let herself be. ADVANTAGE JUNIA

4. All Goldie thinks about and acts about in that house is Prezzo. She just carry the guy for head like say the guy na one better person. I dey always wonder say which guy sef? Junia doesnt play her game like that, she still spares some time to entertain africa. She got a working relationship with many other housemates unlike Goldie who has only been comfortable with a few other housemates apart from Prezzo. Once again ADVANTAGE JUNIA.

5. Goldie is older than Junia so i expected her to act more maturely but instead she acts like a baby. Junia is much more mature than she is in conduct. Lastly, its ADVANTAGE JUNIA.

I hope i have answered your question now?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2012
fork adict:

Yo. i thot voting was by number of countries and not aggregate of individual votes cast. Are you saying that Goldie has ammased that many countries under her belt? make i know now before i go drink poison

lwkmd
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2012
fork adict: ^^^^^^I cant compare Junia's case with Goldie's for the following reasons:
1. I am not against the fact that Goldie is in a relationship but I am very much against the guy she chose to have a relationship with. There is a host of naija guys that are better looking, much funnier, richer guys in naija for her to have a relationship with but she decided not to for reasons I am not privy to and which i aint willing to speculate on but the fact remains that she did not have a relationship with them but went ahead to have a relationship with Prezzo? Prezzo is not good looking, he is not rich, matter of fact, i dont know one good thing i can point out in him as a good trait. A guy that gossips, manipulates people, a guy that's lazy, oh God! I can go on and on. My point is if she chose to have a relationship with this kind of despicable guy, it means that she is either a poor judge of people's character or she is so desperate. i think it is the later. Now compare the guy Junia is having a relationship with. He is good loooking, hardly talks bad about people behind their backs, much more responsible cos i have seen him help out in the kitchen many times. ADVANTAGE JUNIA.

2. Can you call what goldie and Prezzo have a relationship? As far as i am concerned, they are just wasting each other;s time. They are in a relationship, yet they have not kissed since forever that they kicked of their stooopid relationship. They have never had special moments under the sheets yet they say they are in a relationship. Goldie reminds me of some naija girls that i have met who will like to spend time with you, want you to take them out regularly but will not be willing to fork you and for me as a guy, that is the forking bottomline. Now compare with junia, I leave the rest in your hands. ADVANTAGE JUNIA

3. Goldie entered the house as a 'celebrity' from NAIJA. No be anyhow country o, she entered the house a Naija 'celebrity'. yet she let herself to be toyed with and trampled on by a kenyan dude? She has proven to all and sundry that for as long as Prezzo remains in that house, she is his property to pick up and dump whenever the hell he pleases. A whole naija 'celebrity' being treated like that? This further butresses my point number one that she is just a desperate bi.atch. Nobody knew Junia before she came into the house and as far as I remember she has not let herself be treated in despicable ways as Goldie has let herself be. ADVANTAGE JUNIA

4. All Goldie thinks about and acts about in that house is Prezzo. She just carry the guy for head like say the guy na one better person. I dey always wonder say which guy sef? Junia doesnt play her game like that, she still spares some time to entertain africa. She got a working relationship with many other housemates unlike Goldie who has only been comfortable with a few other housemates apart from Prezzo. Once again ADVANTAGE JUNIA.

5. Goldie is older than Junia so i expected her to act more maturely but instead she acts like a baby. Junia is much more mature than she is in conduct. Lastly, its ADVANTAGE JUNIA.

I hope i have answered your question now?

see the term paper, , makes sense die

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.