Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74809 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2012
fork adict: ^^^^^^I cant compare Junia's case with Goldie's for the following reasons:
1. I am not against the fact that Goldie is in a relationship but I am very much against the guy she chose to have a relationship with. There is a host of naija guys that are better looking, much funnier, richer guys in naija for her to have a relationship with but she decided not to for reasons I am not privy to and which i aint willing to speculate on but the fact remains that she did not have a relationship with them but went ahead to have a relationship with Prezzo? Prezzo is not good looking, he is not rich, matter of fact, i dont know one good thing i can point out in him as a good trait. A guy that gossips, manipulates people, a guy that's lazy, oh God! I can go on and on. My point is if she chose to have a relationship with this kind of despicable guy, it means that she is either a poor judge of people's character or she is so desperate. i think it is the later. Now compare the guy Junia is having a relationship with. He is good loooking, hardly talks bad about people behind their backs, much more responsible cos i have seen him help out in the kitchen many times. ADVANTAGE JUNIA.

2. Can you call what goldie and Prezzo have a relationship? As far as i am concerned, they are just wasting each other;s time. They are in a relationship, yet they have not kissed since forever that they kicked of their stooopid relationship. They have never had special moments under the sheets yet they say they are in a relationship. Goldie reminds me of some naija girls that i have met who will like to spend time with you, want you to take them out regularly but will not be willing to fork you and for me as a guy, that is the forking bottomline. Now compare with junia, I leave the rest in your hands. ADVANTAGE JUNIA

3. Goldie entered the house as a 'celebrity' from NAIJA. No be anyhow country o, she entered the house a Naija 'celebrity'. yet she let herself to be toyed with and trampled on by a kenyan dude? She has proven to all and sundry that for as long as Prezzo remains in that house, she is his property to pick up and dump whenever the hell he pleases. A whole naija 'celebrity' being treated like that? This further butresses my point number one that she is just a desperate bi.atch. Nobody knew Junia before she came into the house and as far as I remember she has not let herself be treated in despicable ways as Goldie has let herself be. ADVANTAGE JUNIA

4. All Goldie thinks about and acts about in that house is Prezzo. She just carry the guy for head like say the guy na one better person. I dey always wonder say which guy sef? Junia doesnt play her game like that, she still spares some time to entertain africa. She got a working relationship with many other housemates unlike Goldie who has only been comfortable with a few other housemates apart from Prezzo. Once again ADVANTAGE JUNIA.

5. Goldie is older than Junia so i expected her to act more maturely but instead she acts like a baby. Junia is much more mature than she is in conduct. Lastly, its ADVANTAGE JUNIA.

I hope i have answered your question now?

though I share some of your thoughts. I have to disagree on the following. Your ADVANTAGE 3. Goldie being a celebrity does not make her superhuman, befor that, she's a person. A person is allowed to make wrong judgements, being human, maybe you might not have made any, but people- and celebs do, case in point, Whitney Houston, who was married to the President of douchebags club for over a decade, he ruined her before she realised her error. Your ADVANTAGE 5. One's age does NOT determine maturity, rather, life experiences do. I'm young, but I can converse with people 5-10 years older than I am, and even teach them, just like there are those younger than I am who I can learn one or two new things from. In fact, Goldie's refusal of Prezzo's se-xu-al advances should be seen as a sign of maturity, how come Prezzo runs back to Goldie everytime? Sure she cries when they quarrel, but give me one instance where Goldie tried to coax Prezzo into taking her back. He's always the one returning with one story or the other, ever wondered why? Junia's selling herself cheap to Malonza who doesn't see any future with her, in his words, is childish, she's even the one chasing the guy, wonder why? One has nothing to lose, the other does. Your ADVANTAGE 2. If a woman has to give intimacy to her partner in return for favours, she might as well be a roadside pro/sti-tute. That's the only reason I respect Goldie. In fact, she's the one giving as it is with most relationships, so what are you saying? Btw, Naija gurls weren't always gold-diggers, but too many times they gave their all and got used and dumped by dudes they sacrificed their lives for, the monster didn't create it's self. Goldie is a rarity in these times, she's doing what many can't- trusting without a reason
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2012
Its a shame that some Nlanders are getting so bitter cos others hold a different opinion regarding who they like and also how they understand the game play in the house.

Its okay to hate Goldie, Prezzo or any other HMs and even call them horrible names. But for these Nlanders to bully people into accepting their opinions on these characters will never work.
Simply state your likes, dislikes and reasons if need be...and bounce!

1. Goldie: An emotional wreck with very low self esteem. I think she's a psycho, though tries a lot to hide it. Hence why she keeps quiet most of the time and very slow to reacting to issues or answering questions. She tends to select her words when responding to issues otherwise she will come off as erratic and unreasonable being. This attitude might have been as a result of loosing her mother and best friend when she was young. News has it that she has not been able to get over it till this day. The whole situation might have gotten worst when her dad married a second wife.
Goldie is in a relationship with Prezzo not because she loves him that much, but because she uses the relationship to hide her instability and inadequacies. Prezzo knows these shortcomings and uses it to his advantage even when he pretends to care. Goldie in turn knows about Prezzo's manipulations but plays along for the sake of limited choices in the house.
Aside from shooting music videos or performing on stage, she has little or no entertainment value. However, she has been able to garner a lot of fans acrros Africa cos her unconditional love towards Prezzo. As much as we; men may not be so comfortable with possessive partners, we tend to welcome the idea of unconditional love even though we take it for granted.
Goldie may not be Africa's favorite to win the moola, but among the 6 on the chopping block, she's definitely the most favorite.

2. Prezzo: A self acclaimed thug. He comes accros as the little intelligent kid in the street who will manipulate other kids to do his bidding. As much manipulative as he may be, he sure stands for the truth when need be.
Even though he thinks so much of himself sometimes, he sure does know how to blend with all classes of people.
Maybe because we are in the same age bracket, I see him as the most entertaining of all HMs.
He and Goldie uses their relationship to ease tensions in the house.
He is more interested in promoting his music that winning the moola.

3. Lady May: A cold hearted self righteous introvert who thinks she's an island and therefore owes no one any explanation on anything.
Yes, she may have had rough times growing up but that may not be enough excuse for being a snob. Her music career suffered a set back some years back after when she received an award on stage naked and told Namibians to go Bleep themselves. Her songs was banned for a year of which she later apologized and promised never to use course words again. Exactly the reason she avoids the use of such in the house.
Though with a cold personality, she has lots of fans for knowing how to mind her business.
I think she's gay who's still in the closet.

4. Keitta:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
^^ wht happened to keita , keita don choke u abi
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hmmmm nice analysis of Goldie,I knew smthn must ave gone wrong in her bakground to make her the way she is now,I dey wait for ur analysis of my keita bobo cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
Wait, prezo dipped his bread into his tea and he his the same guy who used his hands to eat rice? This guy shud be checked again,!

And today I tune in and they are watching Naijas fineboys banky.W and linxx alabukuing the house , via channel o' they just cudnt help but blush at em' am guessing that their minds were questioning y Goldie was hanging out with that creepy thing lizard idiotic thing whateva, prezpig!
Talia,junia culprits, wonder what keitta n keegan, malunza abou the guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
Nuzo':
Its a shame that some Nlanders are getting so bitter cos others hold a different opinion regarding who they like and also how they understand the game play in the house.

Its okay to hate Goldie, Prezzo or any other HMs and even call them horrible names. But for these Nlanders to bully people into accepting their opinions on these characters will never work.
Simply state your likes, dislikes and reasons if need be...and bounce!

1. Goldie: An emotional wreck with very low self esteem. I think she's a psycho, though tries a lot to hide it. Hence why she keeps quiet most of the time and very slow to reacting to issues or answering questions. She tends to select her words when responding to issues otherwise she will come off as erratic and unreasonable being. This attitude might have been as a result of loosing her mother and best friend when she was young. News has it that she has not been able to get over it till this day. The whole situation might have gotten worst when her dad married a second wife.
Goldie is in a relationship with Prezzo not because she loves him that much, but because she uses the relationship to hide her instability and inadequacies. Prezzo knows these shortcomings and uses it to his advantage even when he pretends to care. Goldie in turn knows about Prezzo's manipulations but plays along for the sake of limited choices in the house.
Aside from shooting music videos or performing on stage, she has little or no entertainment value. However, she has been able to garner a lot of fans acrros Africa cos her unconditional love towards Prezzo. As much as we; men may not be so comfortable with possessive partners, we tend to welcome the idea of unconditional love even though we take it for granted.
Goldie may not be Africa's favorite to win the moola, but among the 6 on the chopping block, she's definitely the most favorite.

2. Prezzo: A self acclaimed thug. He comes accros as the little intelligent kid in the street who will manipulate other kids to do his bidding. As much manipulative as he may be, he sure stands for the truth when need be.
Even though he thinks so much of himself sometimes, he sure does know how to blend with all classes of people.
Maybe because we are in the same age bracket, I see him as the most entertaining of all HMs.
He and Goldie uses their relationship to ease tensions in the house.
He is more interested in promoting his music that winning the moola.

3. Lady May: A cold hearted self righteous introvert who thinks she's an island and therefore owes no one any explanation on anything.
Yes, she may have had rough times growing up but that may not be enough excuse for being a snob. Her music career suffered a set back some years back after when she received an award on stage naked and told Namibians to go Bleep themselves. Her songs was banned for a year of which she later apologized and promised never to use course words again. Exactly the reason she avoids the use of such in the house.
Though with a cold personality, she has lots of fans for knowing how to mind her business.
I think she's gay who's still in the closet.

4. Keitta:
Love your psychoanalytic perspective and I agree with most of the things u said about Goldie. Her need for an object of attachment makes her cling to Prezzo but i dont think she knows shez been played.
Lady May gay...hmm, interesting concept!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2012
@ nuzo irrespective of a person's past I for one believe that a person's experience shouldnt be the overall grading of that persons future, atleast to an extent. Goldie's growth as a kid must av been quite traumatic If I may put it so, BUT she's in a game and has met people and diff.xtics, and should be learning if Goldie can still hangout with a manupulative guy like that guy, for companionship points, then she's left me dumbstruck, she shouldnt portray her life as that open door where one walks in and goes out anyhow.

At times she endears more hate to herself, Goldie's topping of the poll doesnt mean she's most loved, its just the naija attitude of nt wanting to come last that is playing out atleast thats to myself, I have nothing against her because as a Nigerian I'l love to see us stay till the end but the character she's showcasing isnt ok with me, thats giving the same guy that dumped you the same emotions you gave him b4 he dumped u? Being stupiid wiv eyes wide open? I mean who's kidding who, if she wants to learn the lessons of life in a game then am sorry thats just a case of misplaced prorities,doing what she seemingly believes is the right thing in the wrong place.

Yur analysis placed certain things I tried figuring out about her.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2012
@Nuzo I beg to disagree with ur view that people are being bullied into accepting other peoples perspective, this is a forum and not every ones view will be parallel to what u expect, no one has been cowed into accepting anyone's view here, take for Keitta instance,Tjiski has been a proponent of tha homie, others dnt like him because of reasons I believe they stated, Fork, Safari, Goldie at a time had haters, then during her 'celebrity break up' be rest assured, Nigerians were more healthy during that period, Nairaland had more positive comments on her but during the nominations the world changed against her, people still liked her though, then Prezzo came back, seriously I hated the game more, the comments here changed too, people were not happy, people even suggested she came home, personaly If a guy should play my sis or a friend of mine in prezos manner, egos will clash for real.

I dnt want to believe this but if prezo doesnt go 2mao their relationship wil irritate many!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
safarigirl: ADVANTAGE 3. Goldie being a celebrity does not make her superhuman, befor that, she's a person. A person is allowed to make wrong judgements, being human, maybe you might not have made any, but people- and celebs do, case in point, Whitney Houston, who was married to the President of douchebags club for over a decade, he ruined her before she realised her error.

ADVANTAGE 5. One's age does NOT determine maturity, rather, life experiences do. I'm young, but I can converse with people 5-10 years older than I am, and even teach them, just like there are those younger than I am who I can learn one or two new things from.

In fact, Goldie's refusal of Prezzo's se-xu-al advances should be seen as a sign of maturity, how come Prezzo runs back to Goldie everytime? Sure she cries when they quarrel, but give me one instance where Goldie tried to coax Prezzo into taking her back. He's always the one returning with one story or the other, ever wondered why? Junia's selling herself cheap to Malonza who doesn't see any future with her, in his words, is childish, she's even the one chasing the guy, wonder why? One has nothing to lose, the other does. Your

ADVANTAGE 2. If a woman has to give intimacy to her partner in return for favours, she might as well be a roadside pro/sti-tute. That's the only reason I respect Goldie. In fact, she's the one giving as it is with most relationships, so what are you saying? Btw, Naija gurls weren't always gold-diggers, but too many times they gave their all and got used and dumped by dudes they sacrificed their lives for, the monster didn't create it's self. Goldie is a rarity in these times, she's doing what many can't- trusting without a reason

Advantage.2. A celeb from Naija, gurl it means a lot, not saying she is superhuman or anything but there's prestige in coming from a cun3ri like this, in an African show epecially, watch Jersey Shore, when they were in italy their American personality was something they stamped there b4 they eventually left.
I remember Talia telling her how much she n her sis wanted meeting her and she cudnt believe she was breathing the same her wiv her n all that,it shows how much she is known atleast more than prezzo, so she has/had more reputation to protect.

The age issue, to an extent in Goldies case, should be a point too, Goldie is 28,xcept she will tell me or u believe she's a nun, her level of reasoning should have left that of a gurl by now, or xcept she's never been in a relatsnshp only then will I exempt her.

My fear for her was always her kissing the dude, buh as the day progresses and prezo nt likely leaving, I fear seriously,,it will be a slap shud she kiss him, if she can hold back from the kissing scenes then what blocks her head from reasoning properly and understanding that the dude is a fraud.

I give her thumbs 4 that. As for malunza n junia dnt knw y u pipol dnt like junia, I like tha chik, if she goes entertainment value of thz yr's B.B.A will drop drastically, i enjoy watching them, last nite jacuzi xperience as I read frm the B.B.A news section would have been gr8, I mean they give u a reason to watch them, h8 her fifi though.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
Wati has nt been in tha news of recent, hope he hiz doing fine.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
ortopazz: Wati has nt been in tha news of recent, hope he hiz doing fine.
was he ever in the news? It's when he makes the news that you should be worried.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
ortopazz:

Advantage.2. A celeb from Naija, gurl it means a lot, not saying she is superhuman or anything but there's prestige in coming from a cun3ri like this, in an African show epecially, watch Jersey Shore, when they were in italy their American personality was something they stamped there b4 they eventually left.
I remember Talia telling her how much she n her sis wanted meeting her and she cudnt believe she was breathing the same her wiv her n all that,it shows how much she is known atleast more than prezzo, so she has/had more reputation to protect.

The age issue, to an extent in Goldies case, should be a point too, Goldie is 28,xcept she will tell me or u believe she's a nun, her level of reasoning should have left that of a gurl by now, or xcept she's never been in a relatsnshp only then will I exempt her.

My fear for her was always her kissing the dude, buh as the day progresses and prezo nt likely leaving, I fear seriously,,it will be a slap shud she kiss him, if she can hold back from the kissing scenes then what blocks her head from reasoning properly and understanding that the dude is a fraud.

I give her thumbs 4 that. As for malunza n junia dnt knw y u pipol dnt like junia, I like tha chik, if she goes entertainment value of thz yr's B.B.A will drop drastically, i enjoy watching them, last nite jacuzi xperience as I read frm the B.B.A news section would have been gr8, I mean they give u a reason to watch them, h8 her fifi though.
abegi, which one is a celeb from Naija means a lot? Naija people need to get off their high horses and give the chic a break. I can imagine the kind of impression jersey shore cast gave of Americans. Goldie can't spoil the impression Africa has of Nigeria, did Geraldine or Vina spoil that? No! So wetin Goldie fit do? They will always see us as the arrogant, intimidating ones, just like Zim will always be the intelligent ones and SA, xenophobes. If BH never spoil the rep finish, wetin Goldie wan do? Btw, either one, or both of Maljunia are going homeville, Sunday, not boring Goldie, but entertaining Junia, so enjoy em while they last.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
ortopazz:

Nice one bro. Nice one. What you say about Junia's kiki?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
safarigirl: abegi, which one is a celeb from Naija means a lot? Naija people need to get off their high horses and give the chic a break. I can imagine the kind of impression jersey shore cast gave of Americans. Goldie can't spoil the impression Africa has of Nigeria, did Geraldine or Vina spoil that? No! So wetin Goldie fit do? They will always see us as the arrogant, intimidating ones, just like Zim will always be the intelligent ones and SA, xenophobes. If BH never spoil the rep finish, wetin Goldie wan do? Btw, either one, or both of Maljunia are going homeville, Sunday, not boring Goldie, but entertaining Junia, so enjoy em while they last.

madam safari, howeva u wan look am, naija 4 Africa na Giant o!, 4here we be united State of Africa, just na few 4ckupz here n there.
My point is, we as Nigerians have risen the bar of the competition, coz they r always going to look out for the competitors from Nigeria, when I dint evn watch heard that Ola N chris presence was gr8ly felt, remember when Talia back in dwnvile last wik and she was mentioning those she cried for when they left the house, Ola n Chris (NiGERIA) were not left out,cos she felt their presence, evn the keita wey get mouth nw, she yan say she no bin feel am.
Now Goldi wey come 4rm naija come de dull house, e no fresh na,, I mean na NAIJA chik she be na., no be evn chik, celeb o!
!

Vina na wa o! Hw she bin fall our hands na, abi based on say she no bin de rapport wiv karen on pidgin? Vina n Goldie who get entertainment value pass, check am na, just cudnt wait 4 that chik to talk wiv her brity accent, she bin de dance wella, ah ah safari u de compare Vina wiv goldie, u no try na.

Who be geraldine? That kan name never rep us b4 na!

Anyhow u wan look am, naija na power block 4 here o! Even u guys comments on tha day Dj xclusive bin show, una yan say im bin kill thinz, 2mao Davido go shw upon say d boy no 2 2 de rep 4 lyrics im go stil murder am, anyhow u wan look am, evn 4 U.S sef, 77% of black doctors are 4rm Naija, itz a fact, most educated in the U.s are ur country people, abeg Naija get rep o! bone this B.H issue.

Am proud to be a Nigerian, dnt knw abou u o! I come de evn reason am which cun3ri wey me 4 rep 4 Africa if I no bin de naija pikin, no mention S.A abeg o!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
fork adict:

Nice one bro. Nice one. What you say about Junia's kiki?

junia kiki or fifi, that her tummy too de big abeg, buh if it wil enable her being laid, me no gt wahazi 4 dia o!

This show is simply entertainment any one who doesnt give me that, I mean such people shudnt evn be there in the first place.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
safarigirl: though I share some of your thoughts. I have to disagree on the following. Your ADVANTAGE 3. Goldie being a celebrity does not make her superhuman, befor that, she's a person. A person is allowed to make wrong judgements, being human, maybe you might not have made any, but people- and celebs do, case in point, Whitney Houston, who was married to the President of douchebags club for over a decade, he ruined her before she realised her error. (1)

Your ADVANTAGE 5. One's age does NOT determine maturity, rather, life experiences do. I'm young, but I can converse with people 5-10 years older than I am, and even teach them, just like there are those younger than I am who I can learn one or two new things from. In fact, Goldie's refusal of Prezzo's se-xu-al advances should be seen as a sign of maturity, how come Prezzo runs back to Goldie everytime? Sure she cries when they quarrel, but give me one instance where Goldie tried to coax Prezzo into taking her back.He's always the one returning with one story or the other, ever wondered why?(2)

Junia's selling herself cheap to Malonza who doesn't see any future with her, in his words, is childish, she's even the one chasing the guy, wonder why? One has nothing to lose, the other does.(3)

Your ADVANTAGE 2. If a woman has to give intimacy to her partner in return for favours, she might as well be a roadside pro/sti-tute. That's the only reason I respect Goldie. In fact, she's the one giving as it is with most relationships, so what are you saying? Btw, Naija gurls weren't always gold-diggers, but too many times they gave their all and got used and dumped by dudes they sacrificed their lives for, the monster didn't create it's self. Goldie is a rarity in these times, she's doing what many can't- trusting without a reason (4)

I believe ortopazz has already sent in a satisfactory rejoinder to this. However i need to add a few things.

(1) Your first point kind of butresses my argument. You cited Whitney Houston as an instance but all the while she was with Bobby, she was under very severe public scrutiny and criticism. Why? because she chose to get hooked with the wrongest murraforker. Same thing is happening here Goldie is hooking up with the wrongest murraforker in BB house and she is coming under harsh criticism. So where is the difference? Moral of my story is as a celebrity, you need to ensure that whoever you elect to have a relationship with appeals to a significant part of the public otherwise, expect to come under attack. You might argue that its her life and she has the right to live it as she deems fit but chico, she has already given up that right a long time ago since she attained the 'celebrity' status.

(2)I agree with you that life's experiences impacts one's sense of maturity. Even this arguement presupposes that all things being equal, someone with more years than another in a similar endeavour should be more experienced. Take for instance when companies hire experienced hands, they state the minimum number of years of practise in relevant fields they want. 5 years experience, 10 years, in some instances 15 years. Why do you think they dont go for fresh hands? Now back to our discussion, assuming all things bein equal, a girl should start having relationships with guys at age 18. given this, Goldie should have amassed 10 years experience and Junia just 5. You see why i normally would expect more from Goldie? being the older of the two chikitos?

You said that she never goes to beg Prezzo anytime they have a misunderstanding. Wasn't the demo she had the other time when she almost choked on her own puke worse than begging Prezzo when she offended him at the time she was HOH? Even at that, I am positive that only one thing is responsible for her not begging Prezzo anytime they have a misunderstanding- the cameras. Trust me on this, if the cameras went off for some reason at a time that coincides with when they have a misunderstanding, that girl will go on her knees to beg Prezzo. She is that desperate. Besides, she has done it before when it was absolutely unneccessary. Why would she not do it again when it becomes necessary and when she is guaranteed that no one outside the house is watching?

(3) For as long as Malonza can not confront Junia and say such bullsheet to her face, then he is blooooody coward. I dont have any issues with junia chasing malonza. The guy na fine boy na and it is not unusual to see girls throw themselves at fine boys. Matter of fact, i even have more respect for those kind of girls personally than their traditional counterparts who expect guys to do all the chasing even if they are dieing to date the guy. Such girls come across to me as bold and confident and these two qualities turn me on like sheet. So i got absolutely no qualms with her chasing Malonza. besides, when she asked malonza what he feels about her sometime this week, why didnt he tell her that the whole thing was childish? Instead he went on and on about the love he has for her etc. again, when she posted the message ' Will you be my strength cos i dont feel strong anymore' on the facebook strap in the house, why did he respond in the affirmative? as far as i'm concerned, what they have together is ok although i would want it to be as ok as Luke and Jessica's.

(4) Again, she is doing all that she is doing and trusting Prezzo cos she is desperate for his attention. Simple.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2012
ortopazz:

junia kiki or fifi, that her tummy too de big abeg, buh if it wil enable her being laid, me no gt wahazi 4 dia o!

This show is simply entertainment any one who doesnt give me that, I mean such people shudnt evn be there in the first place.

I see you ma nigggga.

I feel you die!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
The party has commenced. I feel the DJ's intro die!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
ortopazz:

madam safari, howeva u wan look am, naija 4 Africa na Giant o!, 4here we be united State of Africa, just na few 4ckupz here n there.
My point is, we as Nigerians have risen bar of the competition, coz they r always going to look out for the competitors from Nigeria, when I dint evn watch that heard Ola N chris presence was gr8ly felt, remember when Talia back in dwnvile last wik was mentioning those she cried when they left the house, Ola n Chris (NiGERIA) were not left out,cos she felt their presence, evn the keita wey get mouth nw, she no bin feel am.
Now Goldi wey come 4rm naija come de dull house, e no fresh na,, I mean na naija chik she be na., no be evn chik, celeb o!

Vina na wa o! Hw she bin fall our hands na, abi based on say she no bin de rapport wiv karen on pidgin? Vina n Goldie who get entertainment value pass, check am na, just cudnt wait 4 that chik to talk wiv her brity accent, she bin de dance wella, ah ah safari u de compare Vina wiv goldie, u no try na.

Who be geraldine? That kan name never rep us b4 na!

Anyhow u wan look am, naija na power block 4 here o! Even u guys comments on tha day Dj xclusive bin show, una yan say im bin kill thinz, 2mao Davido go shw upon say d boy no 2 2 de rep 4 lyrics im go stil murder am, anyhow u wan look am, evn 4 U.S sef, 77% of black doctors are 4rm Naija, itz a fact, most educated in the U.s are ur country people, abeg Naija get rep o! bone this B.H issue.

Am proud to be a Nigerian, dnt knw abou u o! I come de evn reason am which cun3ri wey me 4 rep 4 Africa if I no bin de naija pikin, no mention S.A abeg o!

Word!

In fact send me your postal address so i can send my ATM card to you for this job well done!

@safarigirl, need i say more?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
oga fork dis dj de kill me o! Dj d6pe die
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
ortopazz: oga fork dis dj de kill me o! Dj d6pe die

The dj dey kill you? Me don die for here na!!! Na my ghost dey type so
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
oga fork dis DJ on point jare, on point on point on point on point on point, on point, Talia killing d safe, the best thing frm kenya is dis homie, buh we nid african joints,
all i k abou is good music++
+
wey goldie na!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
fork adict:

The dj dey kill you? Me don die for here na!!! Na my ghost dey type so

o men my jam john ft roozaay, believe junia n malunza, junia yansh counting dope ish
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
ortopazz: oga fork dis DJ on point jare, on point on point on point on point on point, on point, Talia killing d safe, the best thing frm kenya is dis homie, buh we nid african joints,
all i k abou is good music++
+
wey goldie na!

Your Goldie was in her room cutting her fingernails. Why is this girl so anti-social? She only feels comfortable dancing to her songs, doesnt mix well with other housemates, i tire for this girl o
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
This dj has scored 100% in yankee jamz.

Lets see how he will fare when it comes to african jamz...
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
I used to be the President of Team Zainab club but i had to resign my membership following her disqualification from the game.

So right here, right now i officially sing up for Team Talia.

I know, its likely Team Keita or team keegan beat us to the prize but we promise to give them a run for their money.

GAME ON...
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
Much as it seems impossible, Talia will upstage Keagan in the finals. SA reps have never, and will never win, their region won't let them, neither will their arrogance, Keitta seems the only viable threat, this is with a pinch of salt, cos she could steal some of his votes. Like I said, I'm team no one, just a standby analyst of the contenders. Presently, Talia's a front runner. As for Goldie today, in one word 'disappointment'. So te person even tweet "Goldie, just start coming back, i've tried for you", but another tweeted in her defence "why are all of you looking for Goldie? I thought you said she's boring" so you see, she may not be liked by many, but she's got admirers, most aren't Nigerians.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
This DJ, I'm not feeling him. Na only yankee song im sabi? Hip hop for that matter, everything ought to be in small doses, yeye! No sabi work, a party without Naija jamz is a flop already, he could work in a boys only party, or better still, catch the next flight to US, generally? Mtchewww! To more annoying things, Goldie no just impress today, imagine the yeye only coming out cos Prezzo's song was played, after which she went back to sleep, na only she dem nominate? Me sef I no fit sleep with loud music, isn't it better to come and sit down outside? @ forkadict & ortopazz, like I said, entertaining Junia and Malonza are going home tomorrow, boring Prego will unfortunately be here to keep annoying y'all. I don't like Goldie, but nobody is hundred percent bad, I've tried seeing the good, if y'all take your time, you could too. @ ortopazz, go back to your BBA history, Geraldine was the mute of BBA 4, the one Kevin won, she was the wallpaper. If Ola and Chris hadn't gone would you have noticed Goldie? No! Just like no one noticed Geraldine, we let her go easily cos we had the other 2. So my dears, Goldie is a bitter poison you either drink or ignore. Stop sounding like broken records, if you want to attack, do that in batches, don't make 70% of your posts on how wack she is, see some good in the bad or stop b1tch1ng and save 5k for your forms next year so you can 'redeem' our spoilt 'image'. As for that yeye Goldie, mtchewww, words can't even express her hand falling today, so I'll leave it at.........
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
This DJ, I'm not feeling him. Na only yankee song im sabi? Hip hop for that matter, everything ought to be in small doses, yeye! No sabi work, a party without Naija jamz is a flop already, he could work in a boys only party, or better still, catch the next flight to US, generally? Mtchewww! To more annoying things, Goldie no just impress today, imagine the yeye only coming out cos Prezzo's song was played, after which she went back to sleep, na only she dem nominate? Me sef I no fit sleep with loud music, isn't it better to come and sit down outside? @ forkadict & ortopazz, like I said, entertaining Junia and Malonza are going home tomorrow, boring Prego will unfortunately be here to keep annoying y'all. I don't like Goldie, but nobody is hundred percent bad, I've tried seeing the good, if y'all take your time, you could too. @ ortopazz, go back to your BBA history, Geraldine was the mute of BBA 4, the one Kevin won, she was the wallpaper. If Ola and Chris hadn't gone would you have noticed Goldie? No! Just like no one noticed Geraldine, we let her go easily cos we had the other 2. So my dears, Goldie is a bitter poison you either drink or ignore. Stop sounding like broken records, if you want to attack, do that in batches, don't make 70% of your posts on how wack she is, see some good in the bad or stop b1tch1ng and save 5k for your forms next year so you can 'redeem' our spoilt 'image'. As for that yeye Goldie, mtchewww, words can't even express her hand falling today, so I'll leave it at.........
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
^^^^ I can base 100% of my post on how wack Goldie is. That is solely @ my discretion.

About the bitter poison, you forgot a third option.... I could pour it away.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
Prezzo psyching up the ever depressed Goldie again.She is feeling down cos of the iminent eviction. Oloun, this guy has got so much time to spare men. What kind of dulling girl needs a guy to keep psyching her up 2-4-7? Who knows, the guy might be feeling guilty of nominating her. But either way, they are both forked and I wish they could both be evicted tomorrow.

TEAM TALIA RULES
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2012
fork adict:

I see you ma nigggga.

I feel you die!
fork adict:

Word!

In fact send me your postal address so i can send my ATM card to you for this job well done!
fork adict:

I see you ma nigggga.

I feel you die!

lol, oga fork, I loyal o! No but that one dey, Naija no de dull us na, whch cun3ri u 4 rep if no be naija,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.