Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (36252 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 1:27am On May 15, 2012
MeGaStReEt: See wetin GEJ don turn our future wives to lipsrsealed
get a life SON! When r u goin τ̅o wake up & realise Goodluck Jonathan Is more important τ̅o Nigerians than Ūя̅ Dad? He Is our President! Go ask Ūя̅ Dad if he likes τ̅o be the President of Nigeria or not, then ƇϑmƏ back here & apologise τ̅o GEJ, cos u'r disrespectful & a DumB.A.S.S.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by rekeson: 1:30am On May 15, 2012
Oops wrong thread. Never knew dis is an ashawo's joint. Bloody hookers
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by rekeson: 1:37am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

Abegi. . . Make i hear word. There is nothing like boyfriend snatcher. She displays her goods, if he likes it, he buys it. It's his choice to leave a girl for another. All these quack mentality tire me jare. . .

Op, if he is eying you, it's not your fault. Just let him do what he wants to. but have it at the back of your mind that any guy that leaves his current relationship -without a reasonable reason- for you, might also do the same to you. . . Tread softly. He may want to see you as an opportunity to make his stay in the city interesting, and then DUMP you afterwards. . . Na you sabi!

hmmm dis GAY i doubt if u hav any life outside Nairaland. Get a life sucker

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Orikinla(m): 1:38am On May 15, 2012
And some Nairaland I-D-I-O-T-S put this on the homepage? What a du-m-b post. Nairaland is really going down hill these days.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by purefella(m): 1:44am On May 15, 2012
Use condom
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by purefella(m): 1:46am On May 15, 2012
Orikinla: And some Nairaland I-D-I-O-T-S put this on the homepage? What a du-m-b post. Nairaland is really going down hill these days.

What you don't understand about Nairaland is this , when a female post her rubbish the dirty minded pigs and dogs moderators will quickly place it on front page but male post that are much more sensitive and educating will remain inside

always check the poster's profile of most front page news apart from Boko Haram News and GEJ do this and that and sports nah female they post am
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by slimderek(m): 2:30am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

Abegi. . . Make i hear word. There is nothing like boyfriend snatcher. She displays her goods, if he likes it, he buys it. It's his choice to leave a girl for another. All these quack mentality tire me jare. . .

Op, if he is eying you, it's not your fault. Just let him do what he wants to. but have it at the back of your mind that any guy that leaves his current relationship -without a reasonable reason- for you, might also do the same to you. . . Tread softly. He may want to see you as an opportunity to make his stay in the city interesting, and then DUMP you afterwards. . . Na you sabi!
Nice fonts man
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by tunapawizzy: 3:07am On May 15, 2012
Ur nollywood story is very cool..thanx a lot i will make financial gains from dis...Just let me know if u'll wana be a part of d production.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by sugardaddy1(m): 3:24am On May 15, 2012
It's so amazing seeing some hitherto self-righteous Apostles of holiness on NL now preaching on behalf of the poster saying " she displays her goods, if he likes it, he buys it".
smh
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by hrhobi1(m): 3:31am On May 15, 2012
KILLZ NA VERY STUPID GAY, I WISH TO MEET U 1 ON 1 FOR A GOOD BEATING STEWPID WASTE OF SPERM FROM UR DADA, OK NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC, SHES SAYS HER XROOMATE IS WITCH, HMMM,, WHO COME BE WITCH NOW?? WITCH LASHONTAE U BE REAL WITCH OHH CONFIRM ONE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by sugardaddy1(m): 3:42am On May 15, 2012
Orikinla: And some Nairaland I-D-I-O-T-S put this on the homepage?

purefella:
What you don't understand about Nairaland is this , when a female post her rubbish the dirty minded pigs and dogs moderators will quickly place it on front page
@purefella
Thanks for the clarification. I've always wondered what calibre of people NL moderators are, especially those of the romance section. Now, I know better.

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by okunoba(m): 3:55am On May 15, 2012
Fiction or real, this lady writes well. Can`t wait 4 the continuation of this thriller.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by bright007(f): 4:35am On May 15, 2012
And this made ťĥĕ Front page?
Arrant Nonesense!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by purefella(m): 4:55am On May 15, 2012
okunoba: Fiction or real, this lady writes well. Can`t wait 4 the continuation of this thriller.

Abi oo!!!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Ivynwa(f): 4:57am On May 15, 2012
Miss Lady Lashontae now we know that one of the reasons you were getting pissed off by that your roommate in the other thread was that you were tripping over her boyfriend and now you gat him where you want him. Hippee!
Below is your comment denying it, then I commented on that thread that the way you were getting on J this ,J that-----that you were taken with that your roomie's boyfriend.

lashontae:
@rhymz-
J's a nice guy but nope, FALLING I would find myself cast into WW3 with roomie! He's not even my type! I would want to have a bear or a tiger kind of man, not a gentle teddy. I like aggressive men(not to me, o). Nywayz, I think u get wot am trying to say, I probably just mentioned him because of his relevance to the events that have happened

I like the fact that you are keeping it real and being honest to yourself, we heard you----he is not with her now, whatever you do be very careful girl. We don't want another thread describing your feud with your roomie. Hahaha!

I bet you can't wait to tell him about the missing lingerie your roommate harrassed you about and how it was finally brought back from the laundry from her other boyfriend's place for her and how he was getting played all along. Gosh! be a bit merciful on that your roomie while telling on her.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by mamalola19: 5:09am On May 15, 2012
queensmith: Is the poster asking for a go ahead to 'feast on' another womans man? Why? Will it make you feel better about yourself?

Are there no single men to 'feast on' in the whole of Lagos? When the witches of your former room deal with you, you will now.

Go on

have u given your life to christ
where u not once like the op
when you used to rock sexuality back in the days
see kettle calling pot black
age does catch up with women
lonliness is the reason for drastic changes
u sef wan marry dt is why you done change gear
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by mamalola19: 5:13am On May 15, 2012
ismaeel86: jealous girl, girls like you is what made up to extend my stay in the bachelors club. After sleeping with all d fine boys around u will now turn to born again, jumping from one crusade to another, praying for a husband, buying all sort of spiritual and inspirational books on how to find Mr right. shior

word!!!!!!!!!!
tell the fools
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 5:32am On May 15, 2012
NL's got plenty drama grin grin grin

What a fuckery thread is this? tongue.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Ivynwa(f): 5:32am On May 15, 2012
Jeez! shocked shocked shocked

Angel Mamalola is here delivering judgement, let me run fe cover-o-o before they condemn me to hell where I don't belong. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa. grin grin

Angel Mamalola Ejooooo biko no vex now, allow man and woman pikin catch small fun for nairaland now............abeg make i shut up my mouth before they give me seat for lucifer back. I no wan go hell o-o-o, I dey catch enough jamz and beats for clubs when I need to chill with music, I no need hellish jamz biko. Abeg I no fit laugh-o-o-----make I go sleep biko. Make we no too take life serious sef. grin

I hope you are chilling Mama the mama lola. Abeg smile jooo. kiss kiss
Abeg abeg wetin? No dey tell person such things, anyway I no get time to feel affected about stuffs being said here, just wanna feel my gooooooooooood,nighhhhhhhht everrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbboooooodyyyyyyyy.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by nkemmu(f): 5:32am On May 15, 2012
@pstr,dos days in sch i tried doing samefin to my rummate wich i succeeded but the truth is ,my rummates bf nw ex,never liked me.was just using me.i got tired and dumped him myself but i still feel guilty doing that to my rummate.i feel i owe her an apology.doh i later heard she also nailed my boyfriend,who also is nw my ex but i stil feel bad i naild hers.atyms i feel she placed a curse on me never to get a rlstnxh cos sins den i havnt had a comited rltnsp.so i advise dont follow your lustful desire.you may not hate yourself nw bt i promise you the law of karma must surely come around.if not nw,but later.inadition,mayb your rummate may have read your kind of person thats why you both dont get along
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by mamalola19: 5:43am On May 15, 2012
Ivynwa: Jeez! shocked shocked shocked

Angel Mamalola is here delivering judgement, let me run fe cover-o-o before they condemn me to hell where I don't belong. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa. grin grin

Angel Mamalola Ejooooo biko no vex now, allow man and woman pikin catch small fun for nairaland now............abeg make i shut up my mouth before they give me seat for lucifer back. I no wan go hell o-o-o, I dey catch enough jamz and beats for clubs when I need to chill with music, I no need hellish jamz biko. Abeg I no fit laugh-o-o-----make I go sleep biko. Make we no too take life serious sef. grin

I hope you are chilling Mama the mama lola. Abeg smile jooo. kiss kiss

omo me just dey play
i dey fcck well
that thing sweet no be small
it remain small make i be nympho
during action i throw my legs ajar
u no go recognize sey na me dey para here
all na denge
i just dey find trouble
catch my fun
na sincerity of the heart go carry us go heaven
sin different from sin
we no kill person
God sey make we recreate and make our pikin
every night before i sleep i dey pray sey if na time,
God carry me go to where you dey
fire and me no dey gree, na by your side i wan dey God
all the nack don wash away be that
ask for forgiveness and sin no more ify wink

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 5:46am On May 15, 2012
nkemmu: @pstr,dos days in sch i tried doing samefin to my rummate wich i succeeded but the truth is ,my rummates bf nw ex,never liked me.was just using me.i got tired and dumped him myself but i still feel guilty doing that to my rummate.i feel i owe her an apology.doh i later heard she also nailed my boyfriend,who also is nw my ex but i stil feel bad i naild hers.atyms i feel she placed a curse on me never to get a rlstnxh cos sins den i havnt had a comited rltnsp.so i advise dont follow your lustful desire.you may not hate yourself nw bt i promise you the law of karma must surely come around.if not nw,but later.inadition,mayb your rummate may have read your kind of person thats why you both dont get along
Have you thought about going for deliverance?

It might help break the curse you know.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:50am On May 15, 2012
Hmmm.Am speechless,trap.O
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Ivynwa(f): 5:55am On May 15, 2012
mamalola19:

omo me just dey play
i dey fcck well
that thing sweet no be small
it remain small make i be nympho
during action i throw my legs ajar
u no go recognize sey na me dey para here
all na denge
i just dey find trouble
catch my fun
na sincerity of the heart go carry us go heaven
sin different from sin
we no kill person
God sey make we recreate and make our pikin
every night before i sleep i dey pray sey if na time,
God carry me go to where you dey
fire and me no dey gree, na by your side i wan dey God
all the nack don wash away be that
ask for forgiveness and sin no more ify wink

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
Heheheheheehehehehheheheheheheheheheh
Hahahahahahahahaha
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
You don kill me with laughter Omolala.
Hahahahaa
Don't I like you girl? Abeg make you no dey give God too much work, how God pikin go take dey wash away nack kwanu? Hahahahaheheheheheheheheh abi make i m employ nack washaman grin grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh o-o-o my sister. Abeg tomorrow I go carry chair come this thread come hear Lashon gist, the babe sabi gist tori wey dey sweet.
Hugs to you,Angel Omolola, thank you-o-o feri much for not condemning me to lucifer house biko.Good nigggggggggghhhht.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by santakris(m): 6:02am On May 15, 2012
Go for him girl and make sure u come back for testimony. Have my blessing.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Redhot111(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2012
Ok now. Jst go giv am ur congo make im polish am, den come shine am wel wel. But still dey look 4 boy frnd o. Dis go still get break with u very soon
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by DSB(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2012
Kai....This one na hornyland o. Lashontae! Lashontae!! Lashontae!!!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by RuuDie(m): 6:28am On May 15, 2012
lashontae: Lol. I used to have a crush on this guy when I was sharing a flat with his girl. Cool guy, got swag, fresh n clean...everything I wanted in a guy, except that he was dating my witch of a roommate (now former-roommate).
Last Saturday, I ran into him as I was handling some travel stuff and it turned out, we're gonna be in the same city for a week, (I'm staying a week, he's staying longer).
When I sighted him, I was like 'Dayum, give me this guy for breakfast'!
He looked so so yummy! Lol!

And I also didn't miss the fact that this man was literally drooling over me.
Shon, he exclaimed, encasing me in a close hug. Where u been? Missed you! (well, he didn't use the exact words, but close enough, lol).

As a sharp girl and a naughty one too, I noted that the dude was really feeling the girl! Hmmn interesting, I said to myself....
He also told me he's on a break with ex-roomie and he doesn't think they're compatible.
I ain't gonna lie. I feel him too, I've done for a long time. Now, I'm here, unable to concentrate and occasionally glancing at the phone number he scribbled.
To meet up with him or not to?
I know what's gonna happen if I do. I want what's gonna happen if I do...I'm so so tempted but again, I'm a little bit hesitant. Because I really don't want to join issues with my former roommate who BTW is a sadistic witch!
Gosh!

Its 50-50. . .a bit of touch and go.
He's on a little break from his relationship with your ex-roomie; they haven't quite broken-up - so you have to be wary there. If you intend on getting serious with him, then you're placing yourself "in the line of fire" so to speak. Otherwise, you're good to go!

Personally, I think the guy is just playing you with the line about his relationship with your ex-roomie - I think already he knows you've got a certain attraction to him and is looking to see if he can cash in on it!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by RuuDie(m): 6:35am On May 15, 2012
coogar:

you talk too much.
do the deed already and stop boring us.
most chic do these without even voicing it out.....
at most, he jabs you 1000 thrusts n he ejacs......zing, the do is over!

Baba. Spot on there!

grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by pweetymama(f): 6:36am On May 15, 2012
lashontae: ^
Please, help me say it again. HE IS ON A BREAK FROM MY FORMER ROOMMATE!

I'm not worried about him cheating with me. I'm only worried about playing with the enemy's toy. Especially since she grovelled and begged (like the sorry slut she is) for him not to leave her. He said he got tired of her possesiveness.
Anyways, haven't seen him yet. I'm fattening him up for the slaughter.
Men abound everywhere but right now, I got appetite for that dude alone. You would too if you were to set eyes on him.
Lol!
Since u r not bothered abt him cheating on u,no problem.but i want u to have at d back of ur mind dat all those stories d guy has been telling u abt ur former roommate&himself cud be all fabricated lies just to get inbtw ur legs bt if u dnt mind,go ahead nd knw dat "God is watching u on 3D".lol
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by WhoIGoAsk: 6:36am On May 15, 2012
seems your mind is already made up. WHat your are seeking here is just approval
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Goldieluks: 6:37am On May 15, 2012
Waiting to see how the story unfolds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / The Things That Turn Girls On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.