Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,356 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (36229 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Skii(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2012
Be sure to come back and fill us in on how it went...u naughty girl.. wink #loggedontothischannel#
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 4:39pm On May 15, 2012
Ok. Now I just had to come back and share this. I flicked on da TV for some relaxing music and guess what comes on? A certain song by a certain group called BEP. And it goes like this:

"I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good night..."

He he he he. Don't you feel all warm and fuzzy with hate and bewilderment?
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by renzoisi(f): 4:41pm On May 15, 2012
I need to say no more....@Johnny u av the best reply here*thumbs up* I was actually wondering wht kind of reply she was expecting in the 1st place ......she should be ashamed! Cheap tin mtscheeeew
Johnny: You are not ashamed that you cant get yourself a decent man all these years...because of your naughty and bad character!I pity you.You are busy calling your former roomate a “witch“ whereas you are the real witch here.Go get a man or a dog or a toy for yourself and leave these happy people alone!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Maximip(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2012
LOL, This lashon girl is such a loser. You are the one whining here over the same guy for over 2 years and had to open a thread for it.

You obviously need lessons. You can't do anything about it so you come to NL to create this fantasy world for yourself with word.

I don't get the purpose of your thread. You'll actually sound more intelligent if you actually do something then come back to brag about it.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by coogar: 5:19pm On May 15, 2012
lashontae: Ok. Now I just had to come back and share this. I flicked on da TV for some relaxing music and guess what comes on? A certain song by a certain group called BEP. And it goes like this:

"I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good night..."

He he he he. Don't you feel all warm and fuzzy with hate and bewilderment?

i feel cold that you have nursed an ambition for 2 yrs without carrying it through.
you must be one frustrated chic, i guess.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 5:28pm On May 15, 2012
Awrite. Where were we again! Lmcao!
I think the jean look takes the cream as the most appropriate for the evening (not like it matters if at the end of the day Im'ma be all cuddled up in his T-Shirt). Lol!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 15, 2012
@OP-ur last post was totally uncalled for,u opened up dis thread †☺ seek ppl's opinion on dis issue,nd d fact dat sum aren't tellin U̶̲̥̅̊ wat U̶̲̥̅̊ want †☺ hear doesn't mean U̶̲̥̅̊ shud insult dem,‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ d whole name calling,lyk "hypocrites" nd "pretentious bithces" aren't nided.U̶̲̥̅̊ seem †☺ vε̲̣̣̣̥ made up Ūя̲̅ mind on wat U̶̲̥̅̊ want †☺ do even befor startin dis thread,‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ jst do ahead nd do it.we'vε̲̣̣̣̥ all got diff opinions on issues,sharing 'em iz wat we are doing here.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by terrifikjo(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2012
See sharp gurl. abeg carry go, nofin do uu
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 15, 2012
Trimia: please calm down eh, nor be you holy pass. Like someone said go and sleep. She did not post it so you can come in and judge her. Its all just for jokes and fun. Watch how you address ppl
who is dis mad woman?
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 15, 2012
Ishilove:
Fantastico.
Poster beware,the wages of sin is misery,regret and death
thanks ma'm
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Skii(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2012
try a skirt
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by peclint: 6:46pm On May 15, 2012
lashontae: I don't mean to be rude, but who did you describe as the witch, you or the ex-roomie?
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Goldieluks: 6:53pm On May 15, 2012
coogar:

i feel cold that you have nursed an ambition for 2 yrs without carrying it through.
you must be one frustrated chic, i guess.

You this old meaty coogar, urging people to do badt stuffs, huh?
Are you that bored?
angry

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by coogar: 6:55pm On May 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

You this old meaty coogar, urging people to do badt stuffs, huh?
Are you that bored?
angry

as if you have not poked your best friend's boyfriend before.
goldieluks, you might think you have a mask on but i see through
your mask.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Goldieluks: 7:13pm On May 15, 2012
coogar:

as if you have not poked your best friend's boyfriend before.
goldieluks, you might think you have a mask on but i see through
your mask.

Sorry I don't feast on remnant, most especially that of my bff! Gawd!!
What do you see old coogar huh?
angry
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by coogar: 7:17pm On May 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Sorry I don't feast on remnant, most especially that of my bff! Gawd!!
What do you see old coogar huh?
angry

i see you as one unrepentant sinner who screws the men of your bffs for fun!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Goldieluks: 7:25pm On May 15, 2012
coogar:

i see you as one unrepentant sinner who screws the men of your bffs for fun!

God forbid! Cooooogarrr!!!!!! shocked
You need to go to specsavers mate, that £1 google you got from pound shop isn't helping matters atall.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by uzoexcel(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2012
DonTonero: and you posted thishopin to get a comment Bf snatcher
my frd sharraaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppp.she s askn 4 advice nt insult
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by MeGaStReEt: 8:18pm On May 15, 2012
Jenams: get a life SON! When r u goin τ̅o wake up & realise Goodluck Jonathan Ȋ̝̊̅s more important τ̅o Nigerians than Ūя̅ Dad? He Ȋ̝̊̅s our President! Go ask Ūя̅ Dad if he likes τ̅o be the President of Nigeria or not, then ƇϑmƏ back here & apologise τ̅o GEJ, cos u'r disrespectful & a DumB.A.S.S.

Look here young man, my post was actually meant to be a joke, because I was expecting someone else to say the same thing. I am a Nigerian, I don't have any reason to insult my president.

It only got to show that you don't have respect for your own parents. YOU ARE A BIG FOOL!!! If I catch you ehn, I go cut those your hands wey u take dey type rubbish. Stewpid boy
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by osakiniti(m): 4:30am On May 16, 2012
nice one..keep it up...u self see better soup u wan chop..
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by youngblac: 7:13am On May 16, 2012
walahi this babe no get sense..
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by OK2NV3: 7:38am On May 16, 2012
Just imagine if OP was a guy asking NL if he should get back at his former room mate by sleeping with his girlfriend over money owed or some other personal B.S.?
Just imagine!

@OP: she is over the guy. whenever you decide to kiss or blow him know that you are having a taste of her kitty down your throat
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Skii(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2012
OP, una never finish?? angry Sho!! shocked Since yday? Oga o...I dey wait for the gist
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 16, 2012
lashontae: @flanrey and flantaxy
I tire for the hypocrites. It's no secret that I'm not fazed by insults...I just laugh and laugh at the two-facedness of it all. Lol!

Let me tell you a short story about the 'friendly' neighbour of my guardian, who invited me for a serious 'talking to' when I was suspended for sneaking out of school.
One moment, he was all advice and admonisions.
The next, he was on his knees, begging.
'Lashontae, please. Let me put only the head. Please...'
As a sharp girl, I ran off to tell my guardian. At the end of the day, the issue of my suspension was buried under the talk of uncle paedo's attempted seduction. I came out of the whole hulabaloo smelling like freshly baked bread, an angel that was being corrupted by a decadent society.
Lol. Especially since I blinked my innocent tear-filled eyes at my guardian, telling him I'd sneaked out to buy food.

Moda effing, pretentious, lieing, hypocritical Naija men! I know y'all all too well! Una holy yet una kontri dey kpeme from corruption! Rotfl!

Yepaaa!! He wan put only the head where? Na wa o. Lashontae you will kill person with laughter... grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Utch13: 6:48pm On May 16, 2012
Lashonte u know what is ryte nd wrong here no need to ask for opinions....do what is write nd remember God sees ur heart.....
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by jezzmik(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2012
Weel na turn sha ur gf turn ve pass dnt be supriz that ur won turn may pass afta 3 solid runds wit u .girl be wise i think u ve frnds also. U lik the guy but ur nt the only gal.dnt be amung i shop them room to room that time wen storis coms.i dd nt u shldn't go for him ooooo ahan. but think ok
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by loveayodele(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2012
maybe you should wait for him to give a shot, its complicated though
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Skii(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2012
OP since all this days, wetin happen na? how did it go?
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 22, 2012
Skii: OP since all this days, wetin happen na? how did it go?

grin grin
The guy don yanshh her die, she no fit talk again. All this mouth she make.

Hehehehehe...
Abeg make I go drink milk!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Skii(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2012
Vikin:

grin grin
The guy don yanshh her die, she no fit talk again. All this mouth she make.

Hehehehehe...
Abeg make I go drink milk!
i tire o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.