Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (36230 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by MmuoOkija: 11:18am On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Edited! but read my reply first Mr parrot tongue tongue cheesy

My lolo has said I should forgive you and you also have Igbo blood, so you cant offend me... cool

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 11:19am On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dem go take! oya wear ur operation mini skirt sharp sharp!

I dey come wiv extra bullets! U sabi d runs?

Sempe is d code cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know the hands na.

Tuale for you joor,i dey lane dey wait cheesy.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20am On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

My lolo has said I should forgive you and you also have Igbo blood, so you cant offend me... cool

Yes o! am omo ina wey dey blow fuji!

so we are 1! notin dey pa! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Immarnuel(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

Abegi. . . Make i hear word. There is nothing like boyfriend snatcher. She displays her goods, if he likes it, he buys it. It's his choice to leave a girl for another. All these quack mentality tire me jare. . .

Op, if he is eying you, it's not your fault. Just let him do what he wants to. but have it at the back of your mind that any guy that leaves his current relationship -without a reasonable reason- for you, might also do the same to you. . . Tread softly. He may want to see you as an opportunity to make his stay in the city interesting, and then DUMP you afterwards. . . Na you sabi!

Bros, do u do relationship counselling? U said it all.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by renzoisi(f): 11:56am On May 15, 2012
is he the only guy you can get, arent der any other men in the world..... its so funny how girls break up other peoples relationship, place ur self in ur room mate shoes, would u want some other girl trying to snatch urs ...just asking[color=#770077][/color] shocked
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On May 15, 2012
renzoisi: is he the only guy you can get, arent der any other men in the world..... its so funny how girls break up other peoples relationship, place ur self in ur room mate shoes, would u want some other girl trying to snatch urs ...just asking[color=#770077][/color] shocked
Pastor Chris, is today Sunday? Abeg save d sermon mehn!

D guy is eyeing her, as a smart bedt gal she is receiving.Now tell me how snatch enter talk?

All dis pensioners sef, if una sex drive don zero dont blame d young ones for ur menopause abeg!

Msteeeew!!!!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 15, 2012
@OP, seriously, i like ur use of english and control of it! superb! great expression and representation! cheesy

to your topic:

i think someone as sound as you are should be settled in a relationship already! no offence, but pls do settle for one man quick!
u're too important to be played with by some guy! wink wink wink
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by mikron(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2012
So what do u want to do? If your mind is already made up on what to do then u dont need our advice. Do what ur heart tells you
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by facelee: 12:15pm On May 15, 2012
@adim2. I've been reading all d comments on these post and i neva wanted to say anything. Bt wen i saw ur last write up i decided to drop dis.. U made mention of dignity.. Tell me, wil a gal with dignity eva post such a thread.?. Mayb or mayb nt.. Bt all i can say is these. Women offer sex to gain love while men offer love to gain sex.. I think b4 nw she has already made up her mind.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by jambogini: 12:28pm On May 15, 2012
THREAD CLOSED
BYE Hot MALES
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Goldieluks: 12:49pm On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

Child,

You are a mini LovePeddler...

May God have mercy on you... Now go fhuck that boys brains out.. Life is too short to be bothered about your EX-roomie (emphasis) on EX.

The gods are with you..

Chineke, hehehehehe. Badt priest.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Ivynwa(f): 1:40pm On May 15, 2012
Cocoanwa and Idowuogbo I know say this Lashontae's fun thread no go pass una eye. See them dey jolly jolly dey catch their fun here, abeg who no like better Tori. God bless Lashontae, na Babe like am fit naija men no be goodly shoe like me sef. Babe Lashontae show them pepper. I for swagga pass you sef, i just don't know how to be a bad girl------abeg laugh o-o-o whoever wan laugh. Life is too short to frown up at, we all need some spices in our food abi. Leave Lashontae make she spice up the NL make things dey sweet biko.

Eeee-em Freecocoa, na so you hot reach wey ten men dey wan come see your papa at the same time? Abeg tell the Mmuo Okija suitor say na him your papa go like see make dem through marriage bring you close to my village make you become our wife sef. Have fun girls!

Idowuogbo, wetin dey do you. You no go shine your eye proper make them follow come see your papa too. Dey there now. grin grin grin

Queensmith abeg no study/no mind my new girlfriend Omolola with that judgement day post, she don modify am okay. No vex, I don talk to her.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 1:48pm On May 15, 2012
^Nne no be our fault na,the girl tori dey sweet jare,as for the suitors issue,okija get very high chances and i go like marry una so just take me as you SIL.cheesy
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Ivynwa(f): 1:54pm On May 15, 2012
Not to worry my brothers don even marry two of your sisters them come, so you go get your fellow umuadas here kiss kiss kiss

Eeeeem where is Ogo(In-law) Mmuo Okija make we begin fix the dowry paying date sef.
Freecocoa wait-o-o, as im be mmuo okija im go gree you live for city abi na for Okija shrine una go live. Hahaaa! Abeg tell am first o, you are too juicy to waste, if i m no serious oga konnection go take over.Abeg catch ya later Cocoa.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:03pm On May 15, 2012
Ivynwa: Not to worry my brothers don even marry two of your sisters them come, so you go get your fellow umuadas here kiss kiss kiss

Eeeeem where is Ogo(In-law) Mmuo Okija make we begin fix the dowry paying date sef.
Freecocoa wait-o-o, as im be mmuo okija im go gree you live for city abi na for Okija shrine una go live. Hahaaa! Abeg tell am first o, you are too juicy to waste, if i m no serious oga konnection go take over.Abeg catch ya later Cocoa.

She is use to life in d forest, so location is minor. Madam abeg tell dat Okija pikin na land in Johannesburg me want for her hand in marriage.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by opokonwa(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2012
The only thing wey dey vex me be say she never still do am embarassed 12312 views later and still counting! shocked
Talk is cheap.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 2:28pm On May 15, 2012
Ivynwa: Not to worry my brothers don even marry two of your sisters them come, so you go get your fellow umuadas here kiss kiss kiss

Nooo no be for shrine,he's a modernized priest so no worries,see ya dearie.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Ivynwa(f): 2:34pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

She is use to life in d forest, so location is minor. Madam abeg tell dat Okija pikin na land in Johannesburg me want for her hand in marriage.

Idowu abeg which kain land for Jo'burg? Okija eye don get engaged to coccoa side abeg flex your own ikebe find another bera fella. U no see as Empress Lashon dey flex her own here no send anybody. Better show your swaggy sexiness, see as them dey follow Cocoa like flies sef---all because she show them a little okpa oku (hot leg) for her picture.

Abeg where is Omolola19?Somebody call her for me o-o-o
Babe who get that ikebe wey dey your profile?
That Killer ikebe na you get am? grin grin

Gotta run girls, gat stuffs to do.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by renzoisi(f): 2:34pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pastor Chris, is today Sunday? Abeg save d sermon mehn!

D guy is eyeing her, as a smart bedt gal she is receiving.Now tell me how snatch enter talk?

All dis pensioners sef, if una sex drive don zero dont blame d young ones for ur menopause abeg!

Msteeeew!!!!

i see you can read..... im sure ur on menopause sorry girl, hard luck./...as i stated below my post 'just asking'
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 15, 2012
Tread softly girl.. But, what the heck, do it and get it outta your mind. Though, be prepared for any consequences afterwards.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On May 15, 2012
renzoisi:

i see you can read..... im sure ur on menopause sorry girl, hard luck./...as i stated below my post 'just asking'
Whos ur girl? player hater!

Abeg shift>>>>>>>>>>>>> tongue cool
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 15, 2012
coogar:

sha[i]g[/i] his brains out and come back with the tales!
NA so o. Waiting for the sexscapade tales..... grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Johnny(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2012
You are not ashamed that you cant get yourself a decent man all these years...because of your naughty and bad character!I pity you.You are busy calling your former roomate a “witch“ whereas you are the real witch here.Go get a man or a dog or a toy for yourself and leave these happy people alone!

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by GODSLOVE2(f): 3:21pm On May 15, 2012
Wit al due of respect ma,very soon u wil be kept oneside nd u wil b a thown away use nd sucked orange to him,he hav seen u finish,ehh sori 4 u at ur age man dey cari sweet mouth deceive u,even if u like u wouldnt hav cheaply open ur long legs to him,but i can see u lust after him,remember wat u sow u reap,u beta give ur life TO GOD ND BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN B4 ITS too late,GOD LOVES U
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by webizone(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2012
She's kidding. Am not convinced. In btw, that sex go too poor.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by webizone(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2012
she's kidding.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by webizone(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2012
She's kidding. Am not convinced. In btw, if true, that sex go too poor.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by LogicMind: 3:32pm On May 15, 2012
ashawo
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by webizone(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2012
sorry 4 d multiple entries, just connection bias.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 15, 2012
You are a disgrace and a very big fool. Ppl are here saying resonable things you are talk about your INSANITY.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by cutie999(f): 3:57pm On May 15, 2012
Go for it girl....as long as u re aware dat wat goes around comes back arround.

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 4:29pm On May 15, 2012
Ok. Just got out of this boring workshop. Very long day it's been!
Can see y'all have been verrry busy too. Lol.
As for me, just wanna relax and wait for the craziness of the evening to begin. Yeah, I know it's gonna be crazy cause I'm having that sexy feeling like tonight could be the night I put this whole thing to rest...lol! And what better way to unwind than to have my ex-roomy's man lick my feet? Lol!

So I'm thinking...what cloth would be perfect for an overdue evening as this?
Dark washed, low-rise jeans (tighter-than-tight, of course) worn with a girly, chiffon top OR option 2 which entails going all out sexy in eye-popping, painted-on-the-bod bandage dress?
Its quite hard to choose. You see, I look darn good dressed as the good girl next door or as the sensual seductress capable of bringing a king to his knees. Lol.
Before y'all start sputtering like epileptic goats over the sentence above, remember it's really not my fault I'm so delicious while y'all look wobbly and jelly-like (which is what you get from sitting behind a computer screen all day, hating on those with active lives, lol) with your permanently angry looking, frustrated faces contorted from all the hate you spew and keep inside.

So excuse me while I relax and ponder on my evening. Y'all whining b!tches can choke on your bitter bile at my latest post! Pretentious, bitter, frustrated naija nukkas! Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.