Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? (2852 Views)

What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Chimezie198(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2012
ijebabe:
Let me laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dey go bible class now sef. See ya!
Hope ur Born again?
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by ijebabe: 6:26pm On May 16, 2012
Kevin_II:

ijeoma report to my bedroom ASAP and leave other men alone. am waiting
Is this your ONLY line? Can't you have one decent word to say? Must every female on this section report to your bedroom? It's only when you think of the answers that your deliverance will come undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by KevinII(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2012
ijebabe:
Is this your ONLY line? Can't you have one decent word to say? Must every female on this section report to your bedroom? It's only when you think of the answers that your deliverance will come undecided

just come and quit the long sermon. you can be my pastor and lets do the binding and casting together grin grin am still waiting
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by KevinII(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2012
^^^^ is that how you get your groove on? embarassed cry lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by ijebabe: 6:36pm On May 16, 2012
Kevin_II:

just come and quit the long sermon. you can be my pastor and lets do the binding and casting together grin grin am still waiting
When I'm with the devil himself? tongue
Like I say, you will wait forever! In the meantime go and dip your head in hot lava!
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Killz1(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2012
mamalola19:

dadubule
chijioke shi idi oke
shi di omo
meji lo opon
okan lo oko
iyawo esu
keep doing this to yourself,
love is on its way
Mamalola finally exposes her self. . .
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by KevinII(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2012
ijebabe:
When I'm with the devil himself? tongue
Like I say, I'm on my way! In the meantime come and dip your head in my honey!

fixed!
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by mamalola19: 6:44pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:
Mamalola finally exposes her self. . .

expose what i told u before dt i was d same as iyalola.
i was banned for creating many threads so i used iyalola19
STFU killz for once
its not that hard is it?

quote from mamalola19
killz shut up
is it every issue u must impose ur gutter mouth
i have always been mamalola or iyalola on this forum
i call fcck, fcck!
i call MouthAction, MouthAction
if my womanliness tears, i say it
if i am Hot, i dnt hide it
i dnt send anyone or nobody
i didnt come here for anyone
I am never an hypocrite
I have an issue with women asking for love and marriage like common dogs
i said earlier that i have no issue in people running their package here but
do it wisely and the right way
have u seen me get emails and nos from here
i come play and fcck off
i dnt know anyone here and dont intend to
you are the one with a reputation
that is what you ought to work on
incase you havent noticed you stink to mmembers
and nl as whole
u take everything serious
i had even forgotten abt this thread
i dont dwell on insults, i get bored
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Killz1(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2012
mamalola19:

expose what i told u before dt i was d same as iyalola.
i was banned for creating many threads so i used iyalola19
STFU killz for once
its not that hard is it?

Smh. . . i meant the Picture you uploaded. That is how you catch your fun. Besides, even a blind man can see that you are the same as iyalola so there's nothing cool about it. Stop being so dumb.
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Killz1(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2012
mamalola19: some more for u till u find love
Yeah. . . Show us more of your secrets. Foolish lass!
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by mamalola19: 6:56pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

Smh. . . i meant the Picture you uploaded. That is how you catch your fun. Besides, even a blind man can see that you are the same as iyalola so there's nothing cool about it. Stop being so dumb.

what is cool abt what?
do u think it is all members that come here for popularity contest
some of us are here to enjoy life
it is too short
you take it way too serious
learn to relax most times
dumb? what u see is what u get!
no time!
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Killz1(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2012
mamalola19:

what is cool abt what?
do u think it is all members that come here for popularity contest
some of us are here to enjoy life
it is too short
you take it way too serious
learn to relax most times
dumb? what u see is what u get!
no time!
Yeah. And that's why i keep calling you dumb! I'm here to enjoy myself too. What do you mean popularity contest? Another reason i call you dumb! You had a squat with a fellow NLer 2 days ago, and you still chase her on threads, posting pictures of your inner fantasy and asking her to wait for love, meanwhile, it's a picture you m[i]a[/i]sturbate to daily! Why are you so dumb? I live a very quiet life off NL, so i could care less about being sane on NL. Once i logout, NL ceases to exist. But i can't say the same for some of you idiots that live and breathe Killz, and what killz does on NL. I don't give a fcck!
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by sumgelem(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2012
Killz please do not mind these haters, you remain my favourite nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Killz1(m): 7:33pm On May 16, 2012
sumgelem: Killz please do not mind these haters, you remain my favourite nairalander.
Thanks Mahn.
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Iyalola19: 7:34pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

Yeah. And that's why i keep calling you dumb! I'm here to enjoy myself too. What do you mean popularity contest? Another reason i call you dumb! You had a squat with a fellow NLer 2 days ago, and you still chase her on threads, posting pictures of your inner fantasy and asking her to wait for love, meanwhile, it's a picture you m[i]a[/i]sturbate to daily! Why are you so dumb? I live a very quiet life off NL, so i could care less about being sane on NL. Once i logout, NL ceases to exist. But i can't say the same for some of you idiots that live and breathe Killz, and what killz does on NL. I don't give a fcck!

very good observations which means
sexkillz is a dumb young man who chases every member on nl too
last i checked, you keep quoting those that refer to you on nl
what makes u smarter than me or different?
you should ignore every provocation as well!
when you were referred to on my thread and on this thread, didnt you reply the members back?
probably you stalked them instead!
you know my perception of you?
you have a very low self esteem.
in real life you have no bearing
so you hide under the disguise of insulting members
you are very timid man in real life
keep up and you would die of high bp soon
have it in mind, nl is just a phase
so many more rivers to cross in life
learn to take things easy wink
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 16, 2012
Killz pls! angry
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Killz1(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2012
Iyalola19:

when you were referred to on my thread and on this thread, didnt you reply the members back?
It's a pity, but your observation is as dumb as fcck! You cannot Judge a person's offline character, from what you see on NL. QUIT being so dumb! I have made offline friends from people i met on Nairaland. And NONE of them has sounded as dumb as you, who is yet to meet me. Appearances can be deceiving, and that applies to NL, but of course, you are too fccking dumb to know that! What happens on NL stays on NL. Get that into your thick dense impermeable skull!

This conversation is over!
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

Thanks Mahn.
Bebe! Who dey find my trouble?
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 16, 2012
Iyalola19:

You dey mind am! En go just sitdown inside dat en face mε̲̣̣̣̥ I slap u 1 bedroom dey type discombubooobulated for persin thread!
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Killz1(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bebe! Who dey find my trouble?

Nobody jare. . . We dey freestyle.
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by Daughterzion(f): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2014
EFULEFU1: well i have the following,
190, killz, lefu,xynerise,mzdarkskin, bin gbagbo, bushy anus. these guys are damn irritating.
who are yours?
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by 190: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2014
undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? by lawrenceunaa: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2014
....because doesn't share same thought with you now makes them IRRITATING ? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] / Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.