Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226847 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
When you loose track of why we are here, the next you turn personal.

Thank God I don't insult nor abuse irrespective of how grave a response may be. It's call maturity with total self control.

malc619:

Mr. Deeper life Bigot, thanks for your comment but try mind your own business.

Thank you..

1Pet 4:15
But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
OAM4j....

You offended me ooooo
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ngwakwe: When you loose track of why we are here, the next you turn personal.

Thank God I don't insult nor abuse irrespective of how grave a response may be. It's call maturity with total self control.

Ibo boy, you said this......

Ngwakwe:

Learn to accept people's opinion........

Kindly please mind your business from my discourse and learn to accept my opinion.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
gudugba: OAM4j....

You offended me ooooo

I offend many people daily, I know, but what can I do? If it is possible for you to forgive please do even though I don't know what I did to offend you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
OAM4J:

I offend many people daily, I know, but what can I do? If it is possible for you to forgive please do even though I don't know what I did to offend you.

You banned me unjustly
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
OAM4J:

Send me a PM of the Police Press release where Fashola was declared as "The Most Wanted Deadly Kidnapper". And I will unban you, make the thread visible and recommend it for homepage.

Cheers.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2013

Sincere 9gerian: Why should I be banned for calling Fashola the most wanted, deadly kidnapper? Is Fashola not a kidnapper?

According to OAMJ4 and those that lobbied him to ban my ID, my ID was banned for posting false information. He said there must be a police report to back up my claim.

Well, I dont need any useless police report. I only expressed my opinion, backed up with facts. I dont see any difference between the kidnap being perpetrated by men of the underworld and that of Fashola's KAI officials. Kidnap is kidnap.

By the way, I challenge OAMJ4 to show us police or health report backing up those calling our president all manner of ridiculous names, including slowpoke, bastard, retardeen,etc. If there's none, how come these people are not slammed with ban?

What about the threads containing blatantly false reports that are currently on the board, with some of them making front page?

Oamj when are you gonna start banning those that call Mr President retardeen, slowpoke etc without certified report from Federal Ministry of Health?

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Oamj when are you gonna start banning those that call Mr President retardeen, slowpoke etc without certified report from Federal Ministry of Health?

When someone opens a thread and titles it "Mr President is A Retardeen and A slowpoke" same way Sincere 9gerian opened a thread and titled it "Fashola Is The Most Wanted Deadly Kidnapper"
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
OAM4j
Is there any particular reason the thread below was locked after your clean up exercise?

https://www.nairaland.com/1390692/wole-soyinkas-domestic-appendage-revisited
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
OAM4J:

When someone opens a thread and titles it "Mr President is A Retardeen and A slowpoke" same way Sincere 9gerian opened a thread and titled it "Fashola Is The Most Wanted Deadly Kidnapper"

Is the title that makes a thread or the content? By the way I thought you guys always edit titles when it isn't appropriate. When did that become a ground for ban?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Chris†Kid:

And why should he do that when its not against our rules. Jonathan remains the retardeen. Get that to ur skull.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2013
Front page please

Lai Mohammed Asked For Prepared Questions Before A Live Interview.

https://www.nairaland.com/1391097/lai-mohammed-asked-prepared-questions#17327115
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2013
Please mods, this thread is full of satanic advice:
www.nairaland.com/1391528/what-easiest-way-commit-suicide
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove: Please mods, this thread is full of satanic advice:
www.nairaland.com/1391528/what-easiest-way-commit-suicide

grin grin grin so that the OP can get more advice on ways to kill himself ? In fact it should be taken to crime section cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by anidap: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2013
gudugba:

grin grin grin so that the OP can get more advice on ways to kill himself ? In fact it should be taken to crime section cheesy

I have not seen ilugunboy on NL for sometimes and some other Yoruba posters, but I noticed you space-type like he does, are you that handle?

#justasking
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
OAM4J:

Now you'r beginning to chase shadows. So its okay to call the president slowpoke within the thread but not as title of the thread? So what difference does it make?

Maybe that should now be added to the rules, as rule 22.

And how come the thread below, where our president was referred to as retardeen on the title, was not deleted?
https://www.nairaland.com/940613/differences-between-american-president-retardeen

Assuming but not conceding that the title was misleading, what about the CONTENT? In that particular thread, I give atleast 4 different links to national dailies, all pointing to the FACT that Fashola's KAI officials are kidnapping and detaining people in illegal camps. You may chose to call it whatever you like, but for me, its pure KIDNAP.

On several occasions people have complained about attacks on the person of the president by opposition elements on this forum but the moderators have always maintained that its FREE FOR ALL when it comes to public office holders. They said its only registered members that can be protected from attacks.

So when did all that change? When did it become the headache of OAM4J whether Fashola is called a KIDNAPPER or not? Why should OAM4J state categorically that "Fashola is not a KIDNAPPER"? Why should that be his business? Has OAM4J ever, ever written to any of the rascals on this forum that GEJ is not a slowpoke? Has the FREE FOR ALL policy on attacks on public office holders been abolished?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
OAM4J, can you kindly explain why my thread titled 'I own Lagos' was removed.

Thanks in advance.

I remain,
Baba onile 1 of Isale Eko!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
gramci: Front page please

https://www.nairaland.com/1391097/lai-mohammed-asked-prepared-questions#17327115
Dude forget it. That thread ain't hitting front page cos it was created by sunny_bobo
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pygru: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Now you'r beginning to chase shadows. So its okay to call the president slowpoke within the thread but not as title of the thread? So what difference does it make?

Maybe that should now be added to the rules, as rule 22.

And how come the thread below, where our president was referred to as retardeen on the title, was not deleted?
https://www.nairaland.com/940613/differences-between-american-president-retardeen

Assuming but not conceding that the title was misleading, what about the CONTENT? In that particular thread, I give atleast 4 different links to national dailies, all pointing to the FACT that Fashola's KAI officials are kidnapping and detaining people in illegal camps. You may chose to call it whatever you like, but for me, its pure KIDNAP.

On several occasions people have complained about attacks on the person of the president by opposition elements on this forum but the moderators have always maintained that its FREE FOR ALL when it comes to public office holders. They said its only registered members that can be protected from attacks.

So when did all that change? When did it become the headache of OAM4J whether Fashola is called a KIDNAPPER or not? Why should OAM4J state categorically that "Fashola is not a KIDNAPPER"? Why should that be his business? Has OAM4J ever, ever written to any of the rascals on this forum that GEJ is not a slowpoke? Has the FREE FOR ALL policy on attacks on public office holders been abolished?

^I did not ban you for insulting Fashola or calling him a kidnapper. You have been calling Fashola a kidnapper before you opened that thread and after you came back from your ban and I didn't ban you.

If you analyze Fashola's actions and conclude it amounts to kidnapping, its your personal opinion, however foolish it might sound to others, you are entitled to your opinion. Same way some people analyze the actions of Mr president and think he is clueless and a retard, its their personal opinion. But to take a personal opinion and make it into a statement of fact is taking it too far and calling for disorderliness.

It's entirely a different case when someone opens a thread and titles it "Mr President is A Retardeen and Clueless" or "Fashola Is The Most Wanted Deadly Kidnapper" with no direct evidence in the post to back that claim up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo: OAM4J, can you kindly explain why my thread titled 'I own Lagos' was removed.

Thanks in advance.

I remain,
Baba onile 1 of Isale Eko!!

1. It is misleading; buying some plots of land in Lagos does not mean you own Lagos
2. This is politics section not properties section. If you want to discuss your properties open a thread in Properties section.
3. Next time you repeat this or open similar thread, you might be banned.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Italiano1: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
OAM4J:

1. It is misleading; buying some plots of land in Lagos does not mean you own Lagos
2. This is politics section not properties section. If you want to discuss your properties open a thread in Properties section.
3. Next time you repeat this or open similar thread, you might be banned.

Thanks.
+1

About that for a reply Sonny Bobo lol
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by grafikii: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by grafikii: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chris†Kid:

because kidnapping is criminal while being daft isn't
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
OAM4J:

^I did not ban you for insulting Fashola or calling him a kidnapper. You have been calling Fashola a kidnapper before you opened that thread and after you came back from your ban and I didn't ban you.

If you analyze Fashola's actions and conclude it amounts to kidnapping, its your personal opinion, however foolish it might sound to others, you are entitled to your opinion. Same way some people analyze the actions of Mr president and think he is clueless and a retard, its their personal opinion. But to take a personal opinion and make it into a statement of fact is taking it too far and calling for disorderliness.

It's entirely a different case when someone opens a thread and titles it "Mr President is A Retardeen and Clueless" or "Fashola Is The Most Wanted Deadly Kidnapper" with no direct evidence in the post to back that claim up.

Kindly explain why you have to keep explaining A-B-C to that man? If he wants to keep creating tribalistic, misleading, childish and disorderly threads on this forum, kindly ban him off till 2056. The same measure, press down, shaken together that Afam handed someone on this forum for this same issue.

Thanks for your kind cooperation in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by grafikii: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Oam4j do you have to explain over and over. This guys are hell bent on finding Faults in you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
OAM4J:

Incredible! What do you mean by "direct evidence" and "statement of fact"?

No matter how you try to spin this, it cannot fly. Its unbelievable how some Nigerians misuse and abuse little powers given to them.

No matter how hard you and your APC friends try, you cannot pull down GEJ. You cannot stop a moving train.

By the way, I only started calling Fashola a kidnapper after returning from the ban. Since you hid under title to ban me the last time, I wonder what you'll do next because I'll continue to call Fashola a KIDNAPPER.

I wonder why the same people that relentlessly abused, insulted and attacked GEJ from DAY ONE cannot stomach the same attack on their favourite politician.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pataki:

Kindly explain why you have to keep explaining A-B-C to that man? If he wants to keep creating tribalistic, misleading, childish and disorderly threads on this forum, kindly ban him off till 2056. The same measure, press down, shaken together that Afam handed someone on this forum for this same issue.

Thanks for your kind cooperation in advance.
Attention seeking nonentities are best IGNORED
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by goodslayer: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Attention seeking nonentities are best IGNORED

cry cry baby you want to see your mummy shame.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
goodslayer:

I am a cry cry baby. I want to see my mummy shame.
Good for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.