Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226413 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by goodslayer: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Good for you

lmao did i just strike a nerve or something. Oro na dun o tin ke.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Attention seeking nonentities are best IGNORED

My friend, my post was not directed at you. So kindly march on with your entertaining baby crying. The only attention seeking baby here is YOU. You are the one crying about a well deserved ban (albeit not properly administered) since yesterday. What do you want? Your pacifier? grin

You were only banned for 4 days or thereabout. It is sheer madness spraying a goat with the most expensive perfume. A goat will always smell as a goat. This is how best I review your pathetic plight on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
OAM4J:

1. It is misleading; buying some plots of land in Lagos does not mean you own Lagos
2. This is politics section not properties section. If you want to discuss your properties open a thread in Properties section.
3. Next time you repeat this or open similar thread, you might be banned.

Thanks.
The ownership of Lagos is political and should be discussed under the politics section as has been lately. As per your threat of ban you should know by now that I'm not scared of being banned. I survived a 1 yr ban by Aisha2 but where is Aisha2 today? So, don't threaten me with a ban.

If rules are to be applied, it must be same standard for everybody.

I still remain,

Baba onile 1 of Isale Eko gan gan!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
goodslayer:

cry cry baby you want to see your mummy shame.
Egghead my man, what's up? Is this what mutation has done to you?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2013
Pataki:

My friend, my post was not directed at you. So kindly march on with your entertaining baby crying. The only attention seeking baby here is YOU. You are the one crying about a well deserved ban (albeit not properly administered) since yesterday. What do you want? Your pacifier? grin

You were only banned for 4 days or thereabout. It is sheer madness spraying a goat with the most expensive perfume. A goat will always smell as a goat. This is how best I review your pathetic plight on this forum.
Aren't you the same one that cried like a baby and lobbied OAM4J until the confused guy banned Sincere 9gerian? Aren't you ashamed that you keep crying all over the place for people, whose intellectual capacity have dumbfounded you, to be banned?

It's been several days since I was unbanned. I never said a word about the ban because I thought it wasn't whorth it. I only RESPONDED to someone (maybe one of your other IDs) that was crying like a baby over how the ban was not long enough (just like you did in your post above). Anyone interested can check the thread where this conversation on the ban started and confirm. If I wanted to make a serious issue out of the ban, I would have created a thread for it.

So my guy, stop crying like a baby for other people to be banned. The rule says you should REPORT any post or thread that you feel is improper. The moderators have enough gray matter in their thick skull to do the right thing. It is not in your place to take decisions for moderators. If you'r jobless and need a moderating job from Seun, why not come clean?

Stop following Sincere 9gerian as if he's your father. I'm not your father. If you feel uncomforable with my positions on this forum, why not challenge me, based on facts, like a man?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Moderators

Look at the way this guy with username: ceejay4real rhrowing insilts around. Why this guy hasn't been banned yet? People get banned for less offense.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392373/anambra-youth-stone-boo-ngige/8
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 1:25am On Aug 11, 2013

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 11, 2013
payless: Moderators

Look at the way this guy with username: ceejay4real rhrowing insilts around. Why this guy hasn't been banned yet? People get banned for less offense.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392373/anambra-youth-stone-boo-ngige/8
See another notorious trouble maker crying that another ID be banned. Why should you be the one telling the moderators what to do? Why cant you report the case and leave the moderators to do their job? Why should you lobby, pester, blackmail, cry like baby and pressure moderators to ban others? It is possible that you even started the fight only to turn around and cry for some confused moderators to slam the other party with a ban.

You guys should play by the rules. The rule says members should REPORT perceived improper posts or threads:

"13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland".

All these lobbying, blackmail, endless crying, pestering,etc for others to be banned should stop. It is unknown to the rules.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
See another notorious trouble maker crying that another ID be banned. Why should you be the one telling the moderators what to do? Why cant you report the case and leave the moderators to do their job? Why should you lobby, pester, blackmail, cry like baby and pressure moderators to ban others? It is possible that you even started the fight only to turn around and cry for some confused moderators to slam the other party with a ban.

You guys should play by the rules. The rule says members should REPORT perceived improper posts or threads:

"13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland".

All these lobbying, blackmail, endless crying, pestering,etc for others to be banned should stop. It is unknown to the rules.

I apologise if my post is giving you body pain. Take alabukun if you are not allergic to it. If that doesn't work, take a shower with with chlorine bleach.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Capnd143(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2013
OAM4J:

Sorry, the anti spam bot mistook it for a spam post. It's been untagged and moved to the right section: culture.
OAM4J please kindly push this to front page please;
https://www.nairaland.com/1392681/britons-critizise-nigerian-space-programme
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2013
Push what? Haven't you heard? The Christian Moderators are on strike, they are all suspending their moderator duties until Maclatunji is removed as the moderator in Religion section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Aren't you the same one that cried like a baby and lobbied OAM4J until the confused guy banned Sincere 9gerian? Aren't you ashamed that you keep crying all over the place for people, whose intellectual capacity have dumbfounded you, to be banned?

It's been several days since I was unbanned. I never said a word about the ban because I thought it wasn't whorth it. I only RESPONDED to someone (maybe one of your other IDs) that was crying like a baby over how the ban was not long enough (just like you did in your post above). Anyone interested can check the thread where this conversation on the ban started and confirm. If I wanted to make a serious issue out of the ban, I would have created a thread for it.

So my guy, stop crying like a baby for other people to be banned. The rule says you should REPORT any post or thread that you feel is improper. The moderators have enough gray matter in their thick skull to do the right thing. It is not in your place to take decisions for moderators. If you'r jobless and need a moderating job from Seun, why not come clean?

Stop following Sincere 9gerian as if he's your father. I'm not your father. If you feel uncomforable with my positions on this forum, why not challenge me, based on facts, like a man?

My friend, you were banned on the 4th and released on the 8th. On the 9th you were crying about this ban on a thread specifically meant for Wole Soyinka. Yesterday the 10th of August you were still crying about this ban from one thread to the other, chasing OAM4J all around the Politics board. Today is the 11th, you are still here bleating like a demented goat about the same ban which I ''personally'' find not appropriately fitting for your case, considering someone else got the same ban till 2056. Now who is the baby crying machine here? cheesy

I won't be surprised though if tomorrow comes, and you are still the same bleating goat on this thread. Move on man! We don't have your pacifier here. If you cannot stop being a nuisance, then you deserve a thorough ban. Not that I aim to instruct the mods on how to conduct their job, but rather that, you serve as a deterrent to other goats like you on how not to be a further nuisance on this board.

I made a complaint about your thread. The reason I advocated for your ban was simply because you blatantly disregarded a thread created by the Mods to discourage further tribalism on this board. Within seconds of you creating that thread, it was already filled with invectives and hate towards a particular tribe. The reason OAM4J banned you is completely different from what I expected. Albeit, I hope the ban knocked a good sense into your dense skull.

I am done listening and responding to your pathetic whinging.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by INTERALIA(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2013
Good morning pals.Please if you have anybody
attending winners chapel as a FULL
member,convey this news!Our zonal pastor who
has been sick for over 7 months now of kidney
failure and appetitis B,cannot get assistance
from the church financially?why the politics of
not assisting in pretenses that all is well.we at
ZONE 2,DISTRICT 2,PROVINCE 28,REGION 12
LAGOS wish to express displeasure that the zone
is bitter with the leadership of WINNERS CHAPEL
INTERNATIONAL,FAITH TABERNACLE,OTTA.
NIGERIA.our pastors name is PASTOR
OLANREWAJU OGUNTAYO DAVID.the man is now
on oxygen support.we may relocate the zone if
nothing is done or if the pastor dies,...my
numbers are 08034822291,08028147899....the
pastor have spent over 4million at LAGOS STATE
TEACHING HOSPITAL(LASUTH)..JUST NEEDED
N9MILLION FOR KIDNEY TRANSPLANT AND
APPETITI B TREATMENT. HE has stopped working
since,please Nigerians kindly assist if God lay in
ur heart to share this infomation to both local
and international media houses and contact us
for validity at NO 9,oshineye street,orisunbare
idimu,close to akowonjo-lagos state..ZONE
2,DISTRICT 2,PROVINCE 28,REGION 12,LIVING
FAITH CHURCH ,WINNERS CHAPEL,CANNANLA
ND,OTA .the man is presently on OXYGEN
SUPPORT in for twice a week dialyses at
LASUTH...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2013
Pataki:

My friend, you were banned on the 4th and released on the 8th. On the 9th you were crying about this ban on a thread specifically meant for Wole Soyinka. Yesterday the 10th of August you were still crying about this ban from one thread to the other, chasing OAM4J all around the Politics board. Today is the 11th, you are still here bleating like a demented goat about the same ban which I ''personally'' find not appropriately fitting for your case, considering someone else got the same ban till 2056. Now who is the baby crying machine here? cheesy

I won't be surprised though if tomorrow comes, and you are still the same bleating goat on this thread. Move on man! We don't have your pacifier here. If you cannot stop being a nuisance, then you deserve a thorough ban. Not that I aim to instruct the mods on how to conduct their job, but rather that, you serve as a deterrent to other goats like you on how not to be a further nuisance on this board.

I made a complaint about your thread. The reason I advocated for your ban was simply because you blatantly disregarded a thread created by the Mods to discourage further tribalism on this board. Within seconds of you creating that thread, it was already filled with invectives and hate towards a particular tribe. The reason OAM4J banned you is completely different from what I expected. Albeit, I hope the ban knocked a good sense into your dense skull.

I am done listening and responding to your pathetic whinging.
My message to you is clear. Stop crying all over the place and pushing the moderators to ban others. Stop following me around as if I'm your father. I'm not your father.

NL can do without nuisances like you.

By the way, the dates in your post are wrong. I'm in a better position to know when I was banned and when the ban expired.

Aren't you terribly ashamed that you'r calculating days when other ID's were banned and unbanned? Some of these ID's do not even recognise your existence on this forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1392497/dr-isaac-ikere-bayelsan-boko#17361576

Moderators, frontpage if you deem it appropriate.

Cheers.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1393073/lagos-deportation-law-femi-falana

This is FP material.

Many people should know what the Law says about deportations going on in Nigerian states and Falana is in a good position to talk about that.

cool cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Emekanews(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Sunnynwa: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dear sir,

How can I make a new topic here. Prease help me

Thank you sir
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by softwareman(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2013
ACM10: Mods, abide by the forum rules and ban SOFTWARE MAN
https://www.nairaland.com/1386138/akwa-ibom-deportation-non-indigenes/1#17270401
THanks for pointing this out. it was just a convenient way of typing for me. I will try to change. but you could have simply asked the mods to point this out to me instead of trying to get me banned
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by joseph1832(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Honestly, many of you here are so petty!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
software man:
THanks for pointing this out. it was just a convenient way of typing for me. I will try to change. but you could have simply asked the mods to point this out to me instead of trying to get me banned

ACM10 is a useless guy.... grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Guess who's back....

grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Garri the 1st: Guess who's back....

grin grin grin
bro GARRI,itx good to have you back!
why u go before? angry
Garri the 1st: Guess who's back....

grin grin grin
bro GARRI,itx good to have you back!
why u go before?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Afam, Sexkillz, and OAM4J

did you guys suspend your mod duties in protest of you know what too?

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dear OAMJ4 my Boss,

Pls help move this thread to front page so that all men will know that very soon, the deepest seaport in Nigeria will commence operations at Ibaka Akwa Ibom State.

Ladies & gentlemen, pls welcome IBAKA SEAPORT!

https://www.nairaland.com/1379838/ibaka-seaport-akwa-ibom-start
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 5:22am On Aug 13, 2013
Chris†Kid:
Afam, Sexkillz, and OAM4J

did you guys suspend your mod duties in protest of you know what too?

No mod has posted on this thread since saturday.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Mods, may I know why my thread on the elapsed ultimatum given to Fashola was removed? An explanation, please.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tbaba1234: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2013
I reported this comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/1394678/militants-kill-44-mosque-borno/2#17394278

Kindly review and do the needful.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2013
Pataki:

Rotfl! cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 6:26am On Aug 13, 2013
Two grown asss men arguing over who is more of a cry baby than the other. They BOTH need pacifiers. Smh

undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by goodslayer: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2013
Ishilove: Two grown asss men arguing over who is more of a cry baby than the other. They BOTH need pacifiers. Smh

undecided

madam why this so much obsession with posters on this section. Get back to the romance section where you and the other hormone on the high teens belongs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.