Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226980 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Rather than spend all day here crying for others to be banned, why not move to the field and try to revive your COMATOSE APC project?

By the way, where is your Tinubu?

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for OAM4J to ban himself for posting the same comment twice.
https://www.nairaland.com/oam4j/posts

That is spamming and it's against the rules. The rules should be strictly adhered to.

I also wonder why OAM4J banned PointB for as much as 3 weeks. No matter the offence, there is NO justification for such. Only serial and recalcitrant offenders deserve a ban and such ban must not exceed 3 days, otherwise it will be COUNTERPRODUCTIVE.

Banning people for weeks or months, under any guise, CANNOT be in the interest of this forum.

I strongly believe that the BEAUTY of this forum is the variety and different shades of opinion. I'm not in the same school of thought with @Gbawe but I will NEVER advocate that he should be banned for any reason. Same also to people like PointB, ThelastPope, anti-GEJ members,etc. Whether we like it or not, every ID and every shade of opinion contributes to the beauty of this forum. Thelastpope has been missing for some weeks now. He was initially banned by OAM4J. NL has missed his contribution during the period. How does that make NL better?

OAM4J should be called to order by Seun, that's assuming Seun is not complicit in the ONGOING clamp down on certain targets.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
awodman:
That's exactly my pain today..threads like Fashola meets switzerland officials,fashola commissions street lights,Fashola launches LPG cooking cylinders,LASG to carry out N50 billion capital projects make Front page..

Today alone there are threads announcing FEC road contracts,NRC starting haulage of containers,Egbin power plant restored to full capacity,Completion of the PHCN privatization..yet the Mods see none of this page worthy for front page..we are watching sha

If you think about it, it's incredible that a single State Government can rival the acheivements of the entire Federal Government.

What really needs to make the front page, is why other Governors aren't doing more to contribute to our national development. What exactly *is* going on in most of our 36 states? Some of them practically go unmentioned on NL.

Maybe their should be a Northern mod on the politics section so that we can hear what is going on there. We don't hear about most states in general, but the North is practically silent on NL, unless we are talking Boko Haram.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
This mischievous propaganda has been refuted long time ago.

Look for an alternative defence and not this media sponsored lies.

Kairoseki77:
[s]
If you think about it, it's incredible that a single State Government can rival the acheivements of the entire Federal Government.

What really needs to make the front page, is why other Governors aren't doing more to contribute to our national development. What exactly *is* going on in most of our 36 states? Some of them practically go unmentioned on NL.[/s]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by awodman: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kairoseki77:

What really needs to make the front page, is why other Governors aren't doing more to contribute to our national development. What exactly *is* going on in most of our 36 states? Some of them practically go unmentioned on NL.

Maybe their should be a Northern mod on the politics section so that we can hear what is going on there. We don't hear about most states in general, but the North is practically silent on NL, unless we are talking Boko Haram.
Which rival..am just highlighting inconsequential topics making front page while real developments are meant to rot away
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
PointB*:
So I took time off my busy schedule to post a comment, with my better know monika PointB, only to find out I am unable to post. Further investigation revealed the following:

Banned by OAM4J in Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics for Father fuvking daughters, is a tradition of the omo oduas? Ban expires on 10:54am On Sep 05

Apparently this was on one of those licentious and promiscuous Fani Kayode's thread which revealed great detail of the life of his family, including where he uploaded lurid pictures of his daughters which revealed intricate details that are better left to imagination.

Naturally, I have a few concerns with the ban:

First, was it wrong to suggest on that basis of the thread that shameless Fani Kayode, with uncontrollable libido, who gleeful publish the list of ladies he was intimate with, would possibly be 'fuvking' his daughters? Who determine it is wrong to make such inference?

Secondly is omo oduas - an ethnic group? Say, which ethnic group is it? If it can not be ascertain that omo oduas is an ethnic group, why should PointB be ban for using it in a sentence?

Then the question of duration of the ban - three weeks - suggest a perhaps a personal campaign, as I fail to see the point. PointB is not a serial offender; I have only been banned once for ethic related offence under dodgy circumstance and that was months or years ago. So banning me for three weeks, is not only counter productive, by smacks of ulterior motive or personal vendetta!

I do not ask for the ban to be undone, I only ask for explanation for the rationale behind the clampdown on my monika - PointB.

has this moniker been banned for breaking another rule? u promised to make it longer grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kindly ban this poster for calling himself a Fool

telexfree1:

You are actually the bigger fool. Most of your kinsmen here are far more intelligent than you are.

https://www.nairaland.com/1406959/lagos-labels-spare-parts-dealers-security/8#17600017
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by jamesibor: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mods, kindly consider this for front page please.

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/truth-nigeria-nigerians-british-expat
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Demdem: Kindly ban this poster for calling himself a Fool

https://www.nairaland.com/1406959/lagos-labels-spare-parts-dealers-security/8#17600017

let it be noted that this posters post was only hidden. he wasnt banned. i hope the same will be melted to me if and when i find myself in such situations
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Demdem:

let it be noted that this posters post was only hidden. he wasnt banned. i hope the same will be melted to me if and when i find myself in such situations
kindly go back to that thread and stop complaining. Am not through with you! you need to get your a$$ whipped for that comment of yours or else you cease to be my twin brother. grin wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
berem: kindly go back to that thread and stop complaining. Am not through with you! you need to get your a$$ whipped for that comment of yours or else you cease to be my twin brother. grin

Berem my sweetheart. ur last comment was this:
berem: Whatever! angry
what response do u expect from me?
I love Ibos no doubt but truth be told, u guys play the victim card so much. Any little thing, all we here is Ibos are endangered. haba, na only u people dey naija? its getting ridicoulous.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Demdem:

Berem my sweetheart. ur last comment was this:

what response do u expect from me?
I love Ibos no doubt but truth be told, u guys play the victim card so much. its getting ridicoulous.
You love igbos and you still call them fools? that means you love me and call me a fool! which one should i accept? smh cry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by petrov10: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mod how can i get in touch with naptu
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
awodman:
Which rival..am just highlighting inconsequential topics making front page while real developments are meant to rot away

Just because the developments are not reaching you, does not make them "fake".

If you want someone to be mad at, face your Governor instead of being jealous of mine.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
petrov 10: Mod how can i get in touch with naptu

Find a post written by him (there are a few on this thread)

Click on his username

On his profile page click "Send E-Mail Message To Naptu"

NL will send him a message letting him know that you want to contact him. If he agrees to be contacted by you, he will send you a reply.

Then you can converse through the "Send Email" function on NL, or through your personal email acct.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ngwakwe: This mischievous propaganda has been refuted long time ago.

Look for an alternative defence and not this media sponsored lies.

Am not sure you understand what you are saying. Your post implies that he is lying and promoting lies to the media as accomplishments.

On the contrary, he is accomplishing things and then informing the local Lagos State media, which then gets picked up by the national media.

If your accomplishments are real, I see no problem with promoting them anyway. Good deeds deserve recognition. If that is what motivates him to perform, we should encourage it as much as possible.

By the way, I do not think he cares one way or another apart from informing his constituents that he is working for them.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
berem: You love igbos and you still call them fools? that means you love me and call me a fool! which one should i accept? smh cry

I never called ibos fool, instead I called miscreants who are finding it difficult to obey the laws of the land such. These miscreants are from all parts of the country but I admit majorities in this instance are ibos. I don't see ibos, instead what I see are criminals who want Eko to baje.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Demdem:

I never called ibos fool, instead I called miscreants who are finding it difficult to obey the laws of the land such. These miscreants are from all parts of the country but I admit majorities in this instance are ibos. I don't see ibos, instead what I see are criminals who want Eko to baje.
very well then! issokay. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 23, 2013
Mods, please half the photos in this thread are not displaying. Please fix.

www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/3
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1408375/juju-wipe-out-boko-haram

^^^ Afam frontpage biko.

Hey jobless whiners on this thread...

Ah dey hail o... grin tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by jamesibor: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Seun, Mukina, OAM4J, Afam4eva and Sexkillz, why is this all important thread not on the front page?

This thread doesn't only need to be on the front page but needs to be made sticky for st least a week for proper reflection by the youths who are our leaders of tomorrow and are in the majority on Nairaland.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnak0da: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2013
I know that O4AMJ does not tolerate unruliness and thuggery
https://www.nairaland.com/1405317/why-ikwerre-threads-always-gladden

abadaba:
Stop displaying further imbecility here, idiott . What is your own even if they say they are not Igbo. Get a life you fool.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by SterlingTowers(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am shocked and surprised that the garbage "top 10 Universities in NIgeria"is still wasting space at the. Politics section when similar ones had been moved to education section. I demand you move it forthwith except ofcourse you are playing tribal politIcs with me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by takedat2: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
@Admin/Mods,

Abeg free @take dat from antispamBot's indiscriminate arrest and detention.

AntispamBot banned take dat for http://
www.nairaland.com/1407805/freedom-
information-act-not-applicable/1#17619937. Ban
expires at Today at 01:16:51 PM.
Banned by AntispamBot in Politics for http://
www.nairaland.com/1407805/freedom-
information-act-not-applicable/1#17619937. Ban
expires on 12:16pm On Aug 24

Thanks in advance.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
james_ibor: Seun, Mukina, OAM4J, Afam4eva and Sexkillz, why is this all important thread not on the front page?

This thread doesn't only need to be on the front page but needs to be made sticky for st least a week for proper reflection by the youths who are our leaders of tomorrow and are in the majority on Nairaland.
I think that it would be really nice if this makes frontpage.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ono(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
If this is the complaints box of nairaland where mods listens to folks - then I implore you all mods to please move the topic on Nigeria and Nigerians to the first page and on number 1 spot for a very long time so that every living Nigerian on planet earth, who can read, comprehend and understand can see how the world see us.

james_ibor has given the link. Debo (at least I know you) and Seun, please, for old time sakes, kindly move that topic to number 1 spot. Thanx.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by luvmijeje(f): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
james_ibor: Seun, Mukina, OAM4J, Afam4eva and Sexkillz, why is this all important thread not on the front page?

Mods, please ban this poster, Ono and Boboyekini for spamming. What kind of inferiority complex is this for crying out loud!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/4

Mods please rectify the problems in this thread. Most of the photos in the last page of this thread aren't displaying. Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Henry120: www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/4

Mods please rectify the problems in this thread. Most of the photos in the last page of this thread aren't displaying. Thank you.

It seems it's a general problem. I've seen many threads today in which the pictures are not showing.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Katsumoto: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
0monnak0da: I know that O4AMJ does not tolerate unruliness and thuggery
https://www.nairaland.com/1405317/why-ikwerre-threads-always-gladden

Hahahahaha

Nothing wrong with the term 'displaying imbecility'. grin grin grin grin grin

Its not a direct insult. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Who hid Rhino's thread and why was he banned? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.