Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari (15648 Views)

BREAKING: Bukola Saraki Gives First Remarks As Controversial Senate President / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by morgist(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2012
jmaine:

You must be one of those silly pigs who feel and think i give a shyte about your Blood feasting master and vampire lord . . .Did you bother to check a poster's history before mouthing off stvpidly like a crazy arssed !diot in the same mold as your mundane deity named Buhar-e-diot

Go read and digest Gen Azazi comments first before coming here to spill your stvpidity in the open

And btw, GEJ still has my support, You can go mad if you don't like my stand . .as if i give a shyte about your opinion

I strongly agree with what you said because you are truly not in ur senses and therefore i endose what you said because by merely looking you are on drugs...(ogogoro on work) go and sleep. when you wake up log in and read what i wrote and comment if you can!!! arristo.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by NAJALYN: 12:11pm On May 16, 2012
You mean GEJ is still planning to arrest Buhari? I thought he was already behind bars.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Fhemmmy: 12:14pm On May 16, 2012
kingoflag: You dey laff? Last Night GEJ spent $30,000 just on meals alone. Tonight he spent another $30,000. Tomorrow he'll spend another $30,000. That's just 3 days. Oya, now think of every member of your family, include ur cousins and a few uncles and aunts and calculate how much all of you's meals for 10yrs will cost. Now, calculate how much dumbo Joe's meals for a week cost. Are you still laughing?

One of the best post ever read on NL . . .
Blood thirst is not only about carrying guns and killing people, when their future is stolen from them too, it is nothing lesser than killing them
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by odomanis: 12:19pm On May 16, 2012
Why are you complaining? Are you afraid of arrest? We are not out of the voilence which you instigated or rather ordered because Nigerians refused to vote for you,now you have started another one. i dont even know why FG is slow in arresting you and treating you the way Abiola,Yaradua and Okadigbo were treated. It is the blood of your Children and family members that will flow this time around. Nigerians dont want you.is it by FORCE? PRESIDENT KO ! PRESIDENT NI ! USELESS RASCAL AND SERIAL KILLER !!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Fornorth(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2012
fesse:

Why is he spokesman saying that they are "planning to arrest us" if they (Buharam & co)are not afraid. They should allow they arrest to take place before crying out loud. Seeking for public sympathy.
BUHARI is never a coward infact he make a fool out of our USELESS President he know GET is too scared of any GENARAL active or retired, can't even arrest a former custom GENARAL what make you think he will dare arrest 3 star ARMY GENARL AND FORMER HEAD OF STATE. next time he will say "BUHARI SAID THIS BECOUSE HE KNOW'S HE IS UNTOCHABLE" LOL
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by rolchi(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2012
Nicklee: I have never seen such baseless religious and tribal bigotry in my life. What has become of Nigerian youths? Where have we kept our brains? Are our brains just good for fraud and 419, and incapable of coordinated reasoning and judgment?

I am not standing brief for Buhari because I think (and I hope) someone younger (with as much zest against corruption as Buhari has) should step up. I hope that person will also get the support of Buhari. But the comments on this thread is so disturbing that my vision of a better Nigeria is becoming blurred and frustratingly lost.

We were all witnesses of the revolutions last year in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and now Syria. The people stood up and said enough was enough. In Nigeria, we have had Boko Haram and other equally terrorism organizations (MEND et al, kidnappers in SE) since the times of Obasanjo. BH started their spate of bombings during Yaradua's time and the trend was going up. I saw the trend then and complained that Nigerians should be worried about the trend which was pointing up. Now their menace has reached frightening levels and Nigerians, ignorant and weak in brain-power, have decided to blame Buhari. When will we learn to THINK first about our problems and figure out sound, strategic and custom-made solutions to our problems? When? Why are we so foolish, so dumb?

Th election violence was unfortunate. My younger sister was serving in Kaduna at the time and she was an INEC polling officer and I certainly feared for her. BUT, I have a very strong position against election rigging. Election rigging comes to me as RAPE and defilement and this is more painful because I see it as politicians raping my unborn kids and their generation. By rigging elections and consequently answering to the rigging machinery that brought them into power, these politicians destroy the very essence of our existence and create a country that is carefully crafted to provide absolutely no future for the next generation. We are building a very weak foundation for Nigeria until we realize that the RAPE called election rigging needs to stop. At the last count, 10 of my friends have shipped their wives to the US of A to come have their babies. Who wouldn't if your kids and their futures are constantly being raped by hoodlums? WE, the people of NIGERIA, have a right, an indelible right as a matter of urgent national interest and for the sake of our kids, their future and posterity, to rise up and fight for our votes. FIGHT against election RAPE! Fight for your KIDS. Stop being cowards and sellouts and stop blaming someone who reminds you of what you should be doing.

America's right to bear arms was introduced by their founding fathers for one fundamental reason. It was certainly not to protect themselves against one another. Americans have a right to bear arms to protect themselves against a repressive government. The founders reckoned that if at any instance, some form of repressive government comes into office, THE PEOPLE, should be able to protect themselves by the use of force. That is why the US, as big and diverse as it is, is where it is today. I wish Nigerians can learn this lesson.

In summary,

1. Stop blaming Buhari. If elections are rigged in your neighbourhood, you should rise up to demand otherwise even if it resorts to violence. You have a right to stop the rape of your kids.
2. Spend some time thinking about Nigeria's problems, writing your thoughts down, articulating what you think is a way forward, identifying political persons/organizations that can help push your agenda, and supporting them. Let's be practical and useful for once.
3. Start coordinating young people in your areas. Form pressure groups and youth political and economic thinktanks. Make a practical push for a better Nigeria.

Sorry for the epistle. I'm just so worried at the current shape of Nigeria that it brings tears to my eyes everytime.

Sir, did you vote in the last election? If you did, who won in your Polling Unit?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Ozonna(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2012
Fornorth: Any move to Arrest our beloved Genaral will be A BLOODY WAR UP NORTH so better not try it. GEJ

And so? What's happening now? Peace? Enuf of the threats
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by jmaine: 12:29pm On May 16, 2012
Fornorth: And the FG is too scared to Arrest him couse they know the out come will be terrible, the presdent is DRUNK,WEAK,BRAINLESS and GUTLESS, so he didn't have the guts to Arrest the fomer 3 star ARMY GENARAL, NO he will not dare try it. Note that WHEN FORMER CONTROLLER GENARAL OF CUSTOMS SAY HE WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR HIM WHAT HE SAID, ''THEY ARE UNTOCHABLE".

Story Story . .Then why is he whining to the press . .he should shut the hell up and man up to his words . . .A drunk,weak,brainless and gutless president who trashed the sick beast at the polls and is given him sleepless nights . . .

Buhari can only dream to be like GEJ . . .Which is Occupying Aso Rock and be called President [s]Muhammadu [b]Vampire [/b]Buhari[/s] . .if your vampire is strong and sassy enough . .let him go and occupy it now . . .Na by mouth . .
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by opabukun(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2012
General, as much as I had great regards 4u to d extent dat I campaigned extensively 4u & joined social group I wldnt ordinarily joined just to join ur course in 2011 (not bcoz u r d best; u r just berra dan d PDP thugs), buh on dis, I SAY NO!
Pls if I may ask u SIR, whose blood r we talking about? D looters, corrupt politicians? NO! U r refering 2d blood of d innocent Emeka & Wale on d street of Potiskum, buildings of UN, Thisday, futbol viewing centres for God sake! On dis, I give u a NO!!!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by jmaine: 12:32pm On May 16, 2012
morgist:

I strongly agree with what you said because you are truly not in ur senses and therefore i endose what you said because by merely looking you are on drugs...(ogogoro on work) go and sleep. when you wake up log in and read what i wrote and comment if you can!!! arristo.

My post was acutely precise for a Buhari vermin . .they were clear enough . .if am to reply you again . .it will even come with more venom . .Quote and get burnt . .na the hidden rule be that
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by jmaine: 12:41pm On May 16, 2012
rolchi:

[size=18pt]Sir, did you vote in the last election? If you did, who won in your Polling Unit[/size]?

Good question . . . To the hordes of Buhari fans . . .we can start here by stating what happened in your hood . . .Cos in Lagos where i reside . . .it was GEJ all the way and Buhari mentioned Lagos was one of those states alleged to have being rigged by GEJ . .

Going by the rule of most ardent Buhari fans . .Lagos was rigged to favor GEJ and therefore Buhari was correct . . .What about the magical microsoft excel software that also rigged in favor of GEJ cheesy . .

As Usual Buhari is always correct . .Jokers
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by guonno: 12:45pm On May 16, 2012
NdIGBO! LETS PROTEST ON BUHARIS AREST SO DAT HE CAN CONTEST IN 2015. IT IS ONLY BUHARI'S PRESENCE THAT WOULD HIT UP THE POLITY (THAT IS IF HE FAILS. AND AM CERTAIN HE WOULD FAIL). IF THE POLITY IS HIT UP BY 2015 DUE TO BUHARIZ FALIURE, THEN THERE IS BOUND TO BE WAR (BECAUSE HAUSA and FULANI MAN MUST ATTACK NIGERIANS) LIKELY BETWEEN NE, NW, SW ON ONE SIDE AND SE, SS, MB, ON THE OTHER SIDE. THIS WAR WOULD NOW LEAD TO THE SPLIT OF NIGERIA INTO 6 COUNTRIES.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Sealeddeal(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2012
moderattor: where the heck is Tunde Bakare?
....he dey for court.he dey come when he's thru.just be patient ok.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Beaf1: 12:46pm On May 16, 2012
IF GEJ GAT THE BALLS TO ARREST BUHARI LET HIM TRY. Trouble Sleep..

He cant even arrest his Chief Cook let alone Gen. Buhari
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Bright2(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2012
I think the secret prison will soon be ready before the election.He will be use for the opening ceremony,mr born to rule.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by jmaine: 12:48pm On May 16, 2012
Beaf!:
IF GEJ GAT THE BALLS TO ARREST BUHARI LET HIM TRY. Trouble Sleep..

He cant even arrest his Chief Cook let alone Gen. Buhari

If you have balls stop being a useless impostor . . .you are not even original with a common Id on a faceless forum . . .
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Ibman: 12:49pm On May 16, 2012
This man Buhari is not metally ok to lead this country cos its too large for him and its not fulani or hausa country..the last tym inocent people were killed in some part of nigeria, properties and churches burnt was as a result of his foolish ultrance dat ''if he doesnt win d election somtin will happin''. Invariably it was his words that sprang almarjiri to action.i still tink dis man has hand in Boko haram....i prefer to vote for Ribadu or shekaro 100x over dis buhaha.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by guonno: 12:51pm On May 16, 2012
opabukun: General, as much as I had great regards 4u to d extent dat I campaigned extensively 4u & joined social group I wldnt ordinarily joined just to join ur course in 2011 (not bcoz u r d best; u r just berra dan d PDP thugs), buh on dis, I SAY NO!
Pls if I may ask u SIR, whose blood r we talking about? D looters, corrupt politicians? NO! U r refering 2d blood of d innocent Emeka & Wale on d street of Potiskum, buildings of UN, Thisday, futbol viewing centres for God sake! On dis, I give u a NO!!!

AN INTELIGENT REASONING
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by rareman(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2012
My opinion is Gej is government but not in power, if not the likes of Buhari will know when, where & how to talk.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by OMEGA009(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2012
Meat wey you dey forbid, no carry teeth cut am. If u dey fear arrest, y open ur trap?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by morgist(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2012
jmaine:

My post was acutely precise for a Buhari vermin . .they were clear enough . .if am to reply you again . .it will even come with more venom . .Quote and get burnt . .na the hidden rule be that

i can see you are jobless you have nothing doing , you are just reply people in this tread am sure you are just an a.s.s hole like your boss GEJ.. dont bother urself and no make etisalat vex and block that proxy u dey use do free browsing... guy behave matured please!! wait do you have any knowledge on programming if so email me on GEJ@aristo.vex i will forward it to seun to employ u as a moderator.. if not i advice you start a newspaper vendor business.. its lucrative!!!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by jmaine: 1:12pm On May 16, 2012
morgist:
i can see you are jobless you have nothing doing , you are just reply people in this tread am sure you are just an a.s.s hole like your boss GEJ.. dont bother urself and no make etisalat vex and block that proxy u dey use do free browsing... guy behave matured please!! wait do you have any knowledge on programming if so email me on GEJ@aristo.vex i will forward it to seun to employ u as a moderator.. if not i advice you start a newspaper vendor business.. its lucrative!!!

Lol @ Eti Free browsing . .hit me up . .imma give you more loop holes to enjoy unlimited internet access across the networks wink . .You know am good with that grin . . .Now vermin, get lost lest you get riddled with verbal salvos . . .I no send you brother . . . . . . . . . .
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by kooto(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2012
I think if the present govt is realing doing things right, this kind of remarks will have no reason to be uttered.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Beaf: 1:16pm On May 16, 2012
Fornorth: And the FG is too scared to Arrest him couse they know the out come will be terrible, the presdent is DRUNK,WEAK,BRAINLESS and GUTLESS, so he didn't have the guts to Arrest the fomer 3 star ARMY GENARAL, NO he will not dare try it. Note that WHEN FORMER CONTROLLER GENARAL OF CUSTOMS SAY HE WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR HIM WHAT HE SAID, ''THEY ARE UNTOCHABLE".

These are the words of a fool.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Felixadded(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Piyke: El-Rufai said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari and Babangida were Heads of State and I am now 50 and they still want to be Head of State. I don’t understand that. I don’t understand that at all and I call on the young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure that in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders..."

http://www.nigeriannewsservice.com/nns-news-archive/lead-stories/youre-expired-el-rufai-tells-ibb-buhari

Old men should go and rest period.

Piyke: El-Rufai said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari and Babangida were Heads of State and I am now 50 and they still want to be Head of State. I don’t understand that. I don’t understand that at all and I call on the young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure that in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders..."

http://www.nigeriannewsservice.com/nns-news-archive/lead-stories/youre-expired-el-rufai-tells-ibb-buhari

Seconded!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Fornorth(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2012
Beaf:

These are the words of a fool.
And been observe by another FOOL
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Beaf: 1:40pm On May 16, 2012
Fornorth: And been observe by another FOOL

Lol! Just live the life of a hate-filled loser.
Keep shedding tears, bro.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by sleekman(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2012
LeoMax: ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE LIFE ? COS RICHBOYS DONT ALWAYS WANNA DIE, ONLY POOR PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO LEAVE FOR
Even if ure Bill Gates are u going to carry all ur money to the afterlife? So Buhari has nothing to live for? Perhaps Soldiers have nothing to live for. My guy don't display ur ignorance on public forums.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Eduvine(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2012
If Gej contest again i will vote for him not because he is performing well but rather he is the catalyst to d collapse of d failed nation. Ride on Gej. Boko haram go on with d bombing campaign.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by phreakabit(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2012
Rotty32: [size=28pt]I don't know why GEJ is very slow in action. Get Buhari arrested before he set up another islamic
Fighter group. [/size]

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Demdem(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2012
fesse:

Why is he spokesman saying that they are "planning to arrest us" if they (Buharam & co)are not afraid. They should allow they arrest to take place before crying out loud. Seeking for public sympathy.

And does that suggest fear to u?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by kinguwem: 1:55pm On May 16, 2012
Gen. Buhari should be called to order by patriotic nigerians. Calling nigerians dogs and baboons is degrading. Even though he is desperate, he should be wiser now. His utterances contributed to the escalation of the post-election violence in 2011. The killing of corps members was a very tragic event in the history of nigerian politics. Economic activities have been paralysed in the North because of the violent activities of Boro Haram. As an elder statesman he should call his boys to order. He will have himself to blame if he fails to behalf responsibly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? / Tax Evasion: FIRS To Go After 325,000 Companies, Persons / Panel’s Report On Simon Achuba Shunned By Kogi Lawmakers Before Impeaching Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.