Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari (15655 Views)

BREAKING: Bukola Saraki Gives First Remarks As Controversial Senate President / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by amosy007: 9:50am On May 16, 2012
kingoflag: You dey laff? Last Night GEJ spent $30,000 just on meals alone. Tonight he spent another $30,000. Tomorrow he'll spend another $30,000. That's just 3 days. Oya, now think of every member of your family, include ur cousins and a few uncles and aunts and calculate how much all of you's meals for 10yrs will cost. Now, calculate how much dumbo Joe's meals for a week cost. Are you still laughing?
hmm he is now crying cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by kiyosaki1(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2012
[quote author=Beaf][/quote]Obstructions in propaganda
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by kiyosaki1(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2012
[quote author=Beaf][/quote]Phd in propaganda
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by lacasa: 9:53am On May 16, 2012
kingoflag: You dey laff? Last Night GEJ spent $30,000 just on meals alone. Tonight he spent another $30,000. Tomorrow he'll spend another $30,000. That's just 3 days. Oya, now think of every member of your family, include ur cousins and a few uncles and aunts and calculate how much all of you's meals for 10yrs will cost. Now, calculate how much dumbo Joe's meals for a week cost. Are you still laughing?

Hahahah.. D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ waz wicked grin grin grin
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Demdem(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2012
Rotty32: I don't know why GEJ is very slow in action. Get Buhari arrested before he set up another islamic
Fighter group.

The retardeen is slow By default. Bear with him.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Rotty32: 9:56am On May 16, 2012
Hello Mr. Tunde Bakare,
Seriously disappointed in you as church leader. Can you now see the mess you find yourself.
You should be ashamed have anything to do with Buhari.I wondered what you teach the church
Member.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by grafikii: 9:57am On May 16, 2012
He should arrest the subsidy cabals first.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by lacasa: 9:59am On May 16, 2012
kenmusa: Those of us that voted GEJ into power are becoming more and more disappointed in him. Simply, he is not performing. The system is fast collapsing under his administration.
Even VACCINES FOR CHILDREN IMMUNIZATION IS NOT IN SUPPLY AGAIN. Our children cannot be immunized thereby making their future uncertain

Fresh air tinz cool

As U̶̲̥̅̊ lay Your bed ​ so​ U̶̲̥̅̊ are lying on it
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Onyenna(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2012
Buhari could be one of the sponsors of boko haram, he knows he might be arrested sooner or later so he's trying to use this as a cover.....if they arrest him for being a sponsor, he'll say it's because he insulted GEJ....... smart dumb move though.....

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by oluchi557(f): 10:04am On May 16, 2012
Buhari is a pretender,he has nting 2 offer 2 nigerians.my prayer is dat God shld neva make him a president again,if nt he can make all northerner boko haram.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by pappyshun(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2012
Don't you think the sit of power is as good as empty?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by VickyJ: 10:05am On May 16, 2012
like wat pple always say;buhari s brilliant bt nt wise.old man like him wit much experience in politics shldnt be sayin such in public.he knws hw important s speech s 2 al ds northern morons dat dont tink.and he also talks like a suspect,so he s a prime suspect.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by hamsky: 10:10am On May 16, 2012
I swear arresting buhari will be Jonathan's biggest mistake cos Boko Haram will see dis an avenue to create more havoc. I'm not a fan of buhari but I can't imagine this happening anytime soon.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 10:11am On May 16, 2012
Why is he buhari so pathetic in making such comment? Haba na some of his admirers might lose faith in his objectivity (am not one tho)

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by osram(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2012
Okija Priest: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan should get the SSS to roughen Buhari up a bit... This man is fond of making such wicked comments to incite those illiterate Almajiris to action...

The last one he did cost Nigeria the lives of young innocent graduates that were serving their country. Now he talked about Baboons and Dogs being soaked in blood.. This is the statement of a criminal and Jonathan should get him arrested by the SSS for interrogation, keep him in their underground cell for a few days and make him sign a gag order on such inciteful comments else he would languish in jail or better yet he will be arrested and charged with high treason and killed..

Cattlefucker from the tribe of Pant-bombers
oboi,i de feel ur flow gan..lol
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On May 16, 2012
are u the chief food accountant to GEJ?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Frendys(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2012
Let our President, GEJ note and heed the advise our former President, OBJ gave sometimes ago about managing a politician aversed to change such as the late Adedidu: OBJ said "he should be managed because no one can change him." OBJ managed the man until he died peacefully and a fulfilled man.

Buhari is now in a similar position like the late Adedibu and as such GEJ should be magnanimous enough to manage him. Or how can one explain why a man at Buhari's age should be bent on destroying the nation through his unguarded utterances. A great man has control over what he says, is objective and promotes unity while using an appropriate forum to channel his greviances, however genuine or mundane.

All these things will pass but Nigeria will remain. And more united. For even evil happening has an end.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Baawaa(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2012
Jonathan's Father cannot arrest Gen.Buhari grin grin
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by megxo(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2012
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry angry angry angry angrynaija needs a Spartacus 2 KILL EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blood suckaz, demonzz, vampires.............
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by emmyitodo: 10:30am On May 16, 2012
that vampire is out of the woods again in need of innocent blood to feast on. buhari's brutish statement corroborate
what he has been thought to believe all his life.... 'violence'
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Baawaa(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2012
Rotty32: Hello Mr. Tunde Bakare,
Seriously disappointed in you as church leader. Can you now see the mess you find yourself.
You should be ashamed have anything to do with Buhari.I wondered what you teach the church
Member.
Members of the church of Pastor Tunde Bakare are not fools like you,that dont think before you talk
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Beaf: 10:31am On May 16, 2012
anydek: Goodluck, cannot order the arrest of Buhari, let him try and see.

Shut da phuck up. Fool.
You so called "owners of Nigeria" have been cut down to size. Let your Buhari keep quaking and running around crying that he is going to be arrested. What a fool!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by ololo12: 10:34am On May 16, 2012
God bless you Mr Frendys. You're on point. You truly know the situation on ground!!

Frendys: Let our President, GEJ note and heed the advise our former President, OBJ gave sometimes ago about managing a politician aversed to change such as the late Adedidu: OBJ said "he should be managed because no one can change him." OBJ managed the man until he died peacefully and a fulfilled man.

Buhari is now in a similar position like the late Adedibu and as such GEJ should be magnanimous enough to manage him. Or how can one explain why a man at Buhari's age should be bent on destroying the nation through his unguarded utterances. A great man has control over what he says, is objective and promotes unity while using an appropriate forum to channel his greviances, however genuine or mundane.

All these things will pass but Nigeria will remain. And more united. For even evil happening has an end.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by yemmight(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2012
The old man is just causing confusion here and there. Must he talk. Surprisingly no single member of his party is talking. crazy desperate old man.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by gegee(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2012
Abeg arrest the blood thirsty aboki already !!! Rubbish!!!!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Onyatinu: 10:37am On May 16, 2012
Don't worry urself. If GEJ cannot arrest Buhari, God will surely arrest him someday, soonest. Abacha should remain an example to all u evil doers. grin
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by jaysm(f): 10:39am On May 16, 2012
if Buhari will be a good leader, he will never use such statement. He should be arrested and cautioned before he starts another sect. The before is still on ground in d north!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by sleekman(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2012
Buhari says FG is Boko Haram. Has the FG ever come out to say Buhari is the Boko Haram? Those that wear trunks underneath their clothes can strout and fight in public but you without try am now? I'm waiting to see any links claiming Buhari is Boko Haram. Afterall he has classified the group even with coraborated by NSA Azazi.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by baslone: 10:48am On May 16, 2012
Baawaa: Jonathan's Father cannot arrest Gen.Buhari grin grin

Na just online dem go dey bark nah!!!

U think say him no dey look face? Diz one no be broke-arse Dokpesi o!!!!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by solomon111(m): 10:51am On May 16, 2012
grafikii: Nigerians have lost all sense of objectivity, did the US not predict and end for Nigeria in 2015, what is the difference with what buhari said. Can you honestly say that Nigeria is heading in the righ path. Keep playing games with your children's future.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by solomon111(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2012
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by sleekman(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2012
Buhari speaks the mind of true and just Nigerians. True Nigerian leaders were never really loved. Ahmadu Bello, Awolowo, Ojukwu and now Buhari. Only force/violence can change the present structure as we have it now. Where exactly can one go to seek redress? What part or organ of government is functional? Is it the Executive, Legislative or the Judiciary? Look through history and you will find that true change always materialised through violence. Start with the Isrealites in the Bible, Marginalised, dehumanised and maltreated for 400yrs yet God forcefully changed things. My brothers I won't mind dying if my children and those of my children's children can live in a society of truth, fairness and justice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo / I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff / Nigeria’s First Oil & Gas Training, Research Centre Opens In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.