Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,009 members, 7,956,747 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari (15746 Views)

BREAKING: Bukola Saraki Gives First Remarks As Controversial Senate President / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by vanminister: 2:01pm On May 16, 2012
AS YOU CAN SEE & DEDUCE FROM THE ONGOING SAGA, SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT FIT TO LEAD A CLAN MUCH MORE THE STATE OR THE NATION AS A WHOLE.

MEANING THAT THEY SHOULD STAY ON THEIR GOD GIVEN CALLING AS IN CATTLE REARING AND TOMATO GROWING!

DOES ANY1 HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by One4me: 2:10pm On May 16, 2012
$$$
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by honeric01(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2012
kingoflag: You dey laff? Last Night GEJ spent $30,000 just on meals alone. Tonight he spent another $30,000. Tomorrow he'll spend another $30,000. That's just 3 days. Oya, now think of every member of your family, include ur cousins and a few uncles and aunts and calculate how much all of you's meals for 10yrs will cost. Now, calculate how much dumbo Joe's meals for a week cost. Are you still laughing?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by honeric01(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2012
Who's dundee united waiting for? he should go and arrest him now habi? grin
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by matrixme(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2012
grafikii: Nigerians have lost all sense of objectivity, did the US not predict and end for Nigeria in 2015, what is the difference with what buhari said. Can you honestly say that Nigeria is heading in the righ path. Keep playing games with your children's future.
The U.S.A is not a prophet that can say things and it will come to pass, neither is the dog and Baboonist. Nigeria has been united long before he was born, so he is not going to use his intolerant bitterness to tear the country apart. I personally believed he woke up on the wrong side of the bed that fateful morning.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by OkijaPriest: 3:06pm On May 16, 2012
hotwax:

Funny u called somebody a fool. Is budget not meant to be executed ?

Wont you spend a money u budget on something ?

This has nothing to do with dictionary or google. This has to do with mental inconsistency.

Mscheeeew

Like you need Jesus if this is the best of your I.Q

Dictionary: a. An itemized summary of estimated or intended expenditures for a given period along with proposals for financing them.

Now, what this means is that we have put aside 'X' amount of money for food. We do not have to spend that money, but thats the maximum we can spend.

Unfortunately, many Nigerians think the office of the President is like their house.. That budget may sound too expensive, but seeing that the catering for Aso Rock isnt done by 'mamaput' nor does Dame Jonathan cook it herself.. So my advice is stop envying him.. If e too pain you, join PDP... In lagos, catering for a wedding of 1000 guests at 1,500 Naira per plate is 1.5million.. Now project. So, 30,000 dollars @ 160 NAira to a dollar is not even up to 3 million Naira...

Make una go hug transformer jor!!

Poverty beclouds common sense.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by OneNaira6: 3:23pm On May 16, 2012
Of course Buhari needs to be arrested. why shouldn't he? A man that's constantly threaten the masses just because he's not winning a stupid election. mscheww. If na me, otego I would have arrested him.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by OneNaira6: 3:26pm On May 16, 2012
oluchi557: Buhari is a pretender,he has nting 2 offer 2 nigerians.my prayer is dat God shld neva make him a president again,if nt he can make all northerner boko haram.

GBAM oluchi. GBAM
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Onasa22: 3:38pm On May 16, 2012
morgist:

I am even tired of quoting i!diotic comments by our so called southerners in nairaland! i wonder what this country is turning to a fool like Abati rubben (oga spokes man) saying his refined words and your there supporting them...

You are the same people that have been criticizing the PDP and supporting gen azazi. when he said PDP is boko haram and the FG is boko haram! istn not just the remix of his album that buhari released what the BUHARI said about violence we all know he is just forecasting what will happen after anyone sees the drama that took place in 2011 elections.. and he is not and will never be a blood barooon... i challenge every fo.ol in NAIRALAND to come up with a good deed that this administration have brought since its assuption in office to prove to us that GEJ is performing.

what has all the northern Presidents\Heads of State who have ruled this country for more than 30 years contributed to the development of Nigeria that President Jonathan under a year has not done inspite of your Gboko Haram propaganda? Please caution your Gboko leader- Buhari to shun violence!

You are suffering and still supporting because it involves BURAHI (a notherner and a muslim).... ? Dont forget you will have to bear with it cause you support GEJ..
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by brioconcept: 3:55pm On May 16, 2012
Nigerians will not see the various changes and growth in the economy. I see alot of progress, transformation and growth. It is time we begin to talk postive int this country. GEJ remain my president and He is doing great. When he leaves, many of us will understand what I am talking about. I love you GEJ. Long live NIGERIA!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On May 16, 2012
brioconcept: Nigerians will not see the various changes and growth in the economy. I see alot of progress, transformation and growth. It is time we begin to talk postive int this country. GEJ remain my president and He is doing great. When he leaves, many of us will understand what I am talking about. I love you GEJ. Long live NIGERIA!

Why do we have to wait to realize the good he is doing?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by vanstanzy(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2012
brioconcept: Nigerians will not see the various changes and growth in the economy. I see alot of progress, transformation and growth. It is time we begin to talk postive int this country. GEJ remain my president and He is doing great. When he leaves, many of us will understand what I am talking about. I love you GEJ. Long live NIGERIA!

@brioconcept

I really get so sick and tired of peops that talk and think like ya. If u have nothing good to say, then say NOTHING. We're discussing issues here not tissues.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by loskally(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2012
i no e.dtjgmu.fit sovt
KINGAlli:
Guy u dey binu gan ni oo! Him offend you before?? Wont doubt d fact that you are right 2 some extent...But can you take your fustration to d Street (4 protest)?
[color=#770077][quote autho
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by paleo(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2012
Truth b Told, Buhari Might B Corrupt but, GEJ Aint no Saint...We Mass Seriously Needs wat 2pac Termed "Black Jesus".
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by rolchi(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2012

Thank You!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by jdiadem: 8:20pm On May 16, 2012
Nigerians please pity Buhari and let him achieve his life experiment and target.
Can anyone remember the old story of Buhari, IBB and Vasta; how in their early days in the army determined to rule Nigeria.
Buhari started it and IBB his very close friend also in the bid to meet his target plotted and over threw Buhari. IBB also in his terrible planning quickly attached a coup plot allegation on Vasta and quickly executed the man he was his best man at their wedding.
Now IBB ruled to his satisfaction while Buhari now looks like a failure.
please let this man have at least four years of boast against IBB.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by andyanders: 8:40pm On May 16, 2012
I do not know why Jonathan is slow in arresting this imperialist called Buhari of whom Boko Haram originatedtheir name from.

In fact Jonathan is too soft. We need people with the heart of Idi Amin of Uganda to put Buhari to dustbin. An old idiot who is still fermenting trouble at his old age when he is not useful again to the society. Buhari the king and leader of Boko Haram
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 16, 2012
If Buhari is opting to campaign for presidency 2015? Then please arrest him by all means. He should be thrown in the same cage as GEJ.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by babestella: 8:50pm On May 16, 2012
Beaf: "They are planning to arrest us". embarassed

Pathetic.

why una dey talk carelessly na, you think sey GEJ dey take insult like that? Abeg, GEJ arrest that man and lock him up until he learns his lesson and how to talk pro-actively to move Nigeria forward. Not making statements to incite more violence in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by kny(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2012
I take serious objection to HUMAN BEINGS being reffered to DOGS And BABOONS.
I demand that we should be civil in NIgeria and coming for a person dat needs my vote? Common!
Nigerians should be better informed and lets DISREGARD plus vote out all these OLD FOOLS and their cronies that never meant well for NAIJA,
ENuf said

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by khattab008: 9:49pm On May 16, 2012
The arrest of GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI will only fast track our division this nigeria will NEVER develop until we all go our seperate ways like it was b4 the amalgamation
UP GEN BUHARI
UP CPC
UP AREWA
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by khattab008: 9:52pm On May 16, 2012
The arrest of GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI will only fast track our division
This nigeria will NEVER develop until we all go our seperate ways like it was b4 the amalgamation
UP GEN BUHARI
UP CPC
UP AREWA
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by dlox01(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2012
russellino:
Duh I would have arrested buhari's ass by now for those "baboon and dog bathing in blood" statements. We saw what happened the last time he opened his mouth. I pray GEJ sees the handwriting on the wall, repents, grows a pair of cojones and makes a change for this country but buhari should shut up or get locked up
sorry oh but GEJ should arrest buhari coz he made a statement...seems we hav all forgotten so quickly what BH is bombing us for of late, is it not because of the reckless GEJ remarks about them that they will seize to exist after june? there is nobodyS lips that is as reckless as GeJs lips.... mr i am not a lion not a general?lol...abeg cheesy, wetin una understand by the dog/baboon speech? una dey here dey shout while ur president feeds with more poverty.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by honeric01(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2012
Bloody 2015 Controversy: CPC Replies Jonathan On Buhari:

By Rotimi Fashakin
The Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, has noted the response of Dr Goodluck Jonathan, as President of Nigeria, to the altruistic statement credited to our National Leader, General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB) wherein he had stated inter-alia dire consequences for the perpetual riggers of our electoral process in 2015. In the statement signed by Dr. Reuben Abati, Special Adviser to the President on Media, GMB was grotesquely characterized as a sectional leader.

First, GMB has been out of office as Head of Government for about 28 years, yet his relevance to the Nigerian nation is something firmly acknowledged by a broad spectrum of Nigerians, including his adversaries. As Head of State, his Oil Minister was Professor Tam David-West, a Kalabari man in Rivers state. As a Leader, he created the ambience for his ministers to work unobtrusively and devoid of executive meddlesomeness. But what do we find with Dr Goodluck Jonathan? All the appointees as Oil ministers in his two-year reign thus far as President of Nigeria have been Nigerians of Ijaw extraction, like himself!

Second, in October 1, 2010, there was a bomb blast during the year’s independence anniversary celebrations, with attendant deaths of many Nigerians. Without waiting for any preliminary report from the Security Agencies, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, as President, told a traumatized Nation, “it is not MEND!” Meanwhile, MEND is the name for the militant group from Dr Good-luck Jonathan’s ethnic extraction that had in the immediate past waged relentless and potent insurgency against the Nigerian state but had been placated with more slice of the Nation’s resources ceded to the region. Indeed, MEND impugned the President’s statement and admitted responsibility.

Third, so far as President of Nigeria, Dr Good-luck Jonathan has shown very generous affinity for Nigerians of Ijaw stock in terms of appointments and promotions in the Federal Public sector. There is a marked lopsidedness that smacks of clannishness and ethnocentrism by the President!

On Corruption and sleazy tendency, the Jonathan administration transcends all others before it! Nigerians are still befuddled by the impeachable show of arbitrariness by the regime in expending N2.67Trillion on fuel subsidy instead of the appropriated N240Billion in the 2011 appropriation act. As expected, the regime has attempted all manner of subterfuge to give Executive cover for the indicted people in the scam, who were the bank-rollers of the President’s electioneering campaign. Could it be that the missing money was funneled deliberately to the Jonathan Presidential Campaigns, with the acquiescence of the President?

GMB was quoted as saying that the Jonathan-led Federal Government is the greatest Boko-Haram. Understandably, this elicited awful response from the President. In a jejune, puerile, and very pedestrian communication, the presidential spokesman defined Boko-Haram as “Western education is sin” and went on to posit the administration’s investment in Education. How awkwardly inane could that be?!

It is common knowledge that Boko-Haram has become the euphemism for subtlety in devious schemes that cause mass killings of the innocents! As GMB aptly stated, Boko Haram has three variants, with varying degrees of severity and murderous content: the original Boko-haram that seeks to avenge the extra-judicial killing of its Leader by the Nigeria Police; the Boko Haram that pursues criminality for monetary gains and of course, the Political Boko-haram that is bent on setting the stage for ethno-religious pogrom in the Nigerian nation. It is the Political Boko Haram, with its extremely lethal content, that the Jonathan-led Federal Government represents!

·

In January 2012, Dr Good-luck Jonathan told a bewildered nation, still smarting from murderous Bombings, that his government has been infiltrated by Boko Haram.

·

In February 2012, a serving PDP senator from Borno South (Mohammed Ali Ndume) was arrested for being a member of Boko Haram.

·

In March 2012, Ndume deposed to an affidavit before a Federal High Court wherein he stated that Vice-President Namadi Sambo was aware of his activities with Boko Haram.

·

In April 2012, General Andrew Owoeye Azazi , the National Security Adviser, averred that there was indisputable proof that Boko Haram is PDP. As things stand, President Good-luck Jonathan is the national leader of PDP.

· In April 2012, Henry Okah (while standing trial on Terrorism charges) deposed to an affidavit before a South African court that President Good-luck Jonathan was the sponsor of the October 1, 2010 bombing at Eagle square. It is on record that as governor of a Niger-delta state, Dr Good-luck Jonathan (together with his brother governors) had used the MEND to command the attention of the Nigerian state.

· As a Party, we are aware of the role played by Jonathan’s PDP in the way the People’s post-electoral angst (at the subversion of their electoral will) was turned into murderous ethno-religious mayhem.

· We are also aware about how the Jonathan administration has consistently used the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) under the leadership of his fellow Niger-delta Nigerian, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, to demonize GMB in the despicable attempt to veil the murderous intent of the administration.

Meanwhile, with the hullaballoo that Dr Jonathan and his PDP elements have unwittingly caused within the Polity, should it be interpreted that there is a real effort towards ensuring that the 2015 election is also rigged as before in giving vim to the PDP Leaders’ claim of ruling Nigeria for 60 years? As a Nation, we are witnesses to the manner in which rigged elections have foisted on the Nation cluelessness in governance and rapacious impudence; it is indeed a dreary road to tread.

We insist that it is never ignoble to lose elections because President Abraham Lincoln, before being reputed to be the best American President that ever existed, was known to have lost elections several times. GMB, though lost Presidential elections three times to the rigging collusion of the Nigerian presidency and the electoral umpire, took the loss each time (like Abraham Lincoln) with equanimity!

In the meantime, we shall continue to trumpet the sterling qualities of the Buhari brand which is still a rarity among the Political players in our nation’s season of anomie. We stand unwaveringly by the statement credited to GMB!

God bless Nigeria.

Rotimi Fashakin (Engr.)

National Publicity Secretary, CPC

(Wednesday, 16th May, 2012).
http://saharareporters.com/press-release/bloody-2015-controversy-cpc-replies-jonathan-buhari
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by kk4kiss(m): 11:46pm On May 16, 2012
Mr buhari sld watch his statement cos i still remember that there's God if FEG cannot do anything on someone that comes out openly to treatin the lifes of innocent citizen of the country. More over he sld read about one man in the bible , well let me withdraw my statement but if FEG cannot protect our lifes as citizens we re hoping on God almighty

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by yaksh: 9:57am On May 17, 2012
MY GENERAL feel free we are still under ur control & ready 2 fight 4 u.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by juman(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2012
The reply by Mr. Rotimi Fashakin was good, but I think the General (GMB) should be cautious of his statement as per his status.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by matoyeh(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: *
* PROPHESY: Man with a bald head will nod a goal in Chelsea vs Munich - TB Joshua
* Bomb blast in Rumuokoro Area of Port-Harcourt City.
* Jonathan planning to arrest me –Buhari
* Can Winners Chapel covers-up case of missing child?
* Super Eagles Coach Keshi drops Aiyegbeni
* Policemen beat FRSC official to death
For more Breaking News, Click and Like/Join this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/GEJ-Tigers/185230771504780 on Facebook and Twitter https://twitter.com/# for FREE!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Dandybutix: 2:27pm On May 17, 2012
moderattor: where the heck is Tunde Bakare?
One good question that i forgot to ask, where is the pastor that partnered with the man that would make dogs and baboon to bleed?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by olusogo: 2:29pm On May 17, 2012
As long as elections are continued to be rigged in Nigeria, violence is e. I have heard many times from politicians like Lam Adeshina and Asiwaju Tinubu the same comment credited to Buhari and nobody called for their heads. If you like kill Buhari. The truth is that GED and PDP are a failed group. They have produced terrible leaders worse than Boko Haram. They killed Bola Ige, Funsho Williams, just to mention a few. They empower oil cabals "the untouchable", with the aids of criminals like James Ibori, Bode George people are getting poorer. What is more Boko Haramic than poverty?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2012
Buhari is lucky. If I was GEJ, that senile fanatic would've been cooling his heels in an interrogation room at Yellow House (DSS/SSS HQ) for his speech. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by bootypoppin: 11:22pm On May 09, 2013
Some people are praying for what they may regret. And that is the disintegration of Nigeria. The west are beating their chest that they are the "educated ones", the east are beating their chest that they got trades, south south are beating their chest that they got Oil, While the North are beating their chest that they got...hmmmm lemme see...non-commercial size agricultural industry?...So i guess most of u think the north will suffer more right?. Some of us still dwell in the old folklore that the northerners still live in the bushes...I dont know about this but if i use my common sense only (i dont have to use my brain that hard) one can see that there are several schools and higher institutions in the north..the same ones many southerners also attend, and it seems like they are filled with students wo...they are so full that the facilities cant cater for all of them..Every year the these institutions take less than half of the applications they receive..despite that, there are millions of graduates in the north still with no jobs etc..my point here is.. a lot of us may need to use our heads before saying something we picked from hearsay. Furthermore, Niger Republic are now drilling oil along its coast of the Lake chad, the same lake that flows through the oil rich northern african countries through oil rich bakassi (Go do the research). This also means if much effort is put into the northern states where this lake passes (Borno) most likely oil would be found too...Lastly, USA is mighty because its a unification of several separate countries (do ur research too)after the civil war...all these states contribute their talents and resources to become a world power. With unity, nigeria can achieve a lot too. USA and so many predicted that Nigeria will split soon..and we are there helping them succeed their forecast..instead of proving them wrong. Has it ever occurred to nigerians that many countries dont want to see it succeed? And that they can used any means to break it up? Whether from within or externally?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo / Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.