Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari (15658 Views)

BREAKING: Bukola Saraki Gives First Remarks As Controversial Senate President / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by philip0906(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2012
Rotty32: I don't know why GEJ is very slow in action. Get Buhari arrested before he set up another islamic
Fighter group.
exactly d point we have been making (including Buhari). . .ur president is slow
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Htown64(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2012
Jenams: he shud be arrested. we've had enuf of his violence insightin remarks. he is nt bigger than our country n her constitution. i say arrest buhari n notin will happen.
MUMU..... Did you hala arrest them when the subsidy/pension probe report came?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Baawaa(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2012
sleekman: Buhari speaks the mind of true and just Nigerians. True Nigerian leaders were never really loved. Ahmadu Bello, Awolowo, Ojukwu and now Buhari. Only force/violence can change the present structure as we have it now. Where exactly can one go to seek redress? What part or organ of government is functional? Is it the Executive, Legislative or the Judiciary?
Thank you my brother.Majority of us want change,but we dont ready to pay the price,change dont come easily.Gen Buhari keep bully enemies of this country.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by jmaine: 11:11am On May 16, 2012
The Vile vampire and blood seeking beast is scared of arrest . . .What a twerp he is . . . he thinks he can just mouth off stvpidly to his teeming army of !diotic fans and not get countered for the obvious old fool he is . . .

He needs to be checked into a rehab to curtail his freaky Blood-seeking psychosis

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by OkijaPriest: 11:13am On May 16, 2012
onyewec3:

shut the eff up shank!!!!!didnt OBJ,YAR'ADUA ETC ate their 3-square meal with the same quantum of money?why pple no tell us say OBJ AND YAR'ADUA EAT THE SAME MONEY.BECOS SAY NA gej(who is a minority) una wan kill unsef with $30000.....Bleep off

You are wrong sir!!

THEY DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO TELL US HOW MUCH THEIR MEALS COST... They bunched it up under the budget for the office of the President.. Jonathan was gracious enough to outline it and the m'oron is talking trash about a man that his father would stand in line to catch a glimpse of..
And more over, it is just a budget.. Dosent mean they spend that amount everyday.. Maybe if the i'diot had graduated Kindegarten he would be able to think from his head and not his arse.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 11:14am On May 16, 2012
Rotty32: I don't know why GEJ is very slow in action. Get Buhari arrested before he set up another islamic
Fighter group.
dnt undermine buharam n his foot soldiers, dose blood thirsty guys r waitin 4 any slight reason 2 unleash terror in dis country, i wil advice d govt 2 4get abt dis cow, hw come he is afraid of arrest if he tinks he is nt guilty....BUHARI UR ALLAH IS WATCHING U, REMEMBA 'UR RELIGION PREACHES PEACE N NT WAR'
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by clemmonce(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2012
maclatunji: I laugh in Chinese.
i laugh in calabar
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by ozoebuka1(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2012
ebere gudluck is trying but some fools cant see dat.. d opposition party is trying everything possible just to poison d heart of da public so dat they wont vote 4 ebere come 2015..in case if he wants to contest... but some people are deceived easily owing to da fact dat ebere is not from da northern part of naija!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by jason123: 11:24am On May 16, 2012
Neither GEJ or Buhari will win 2015!
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by clemmonce(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2012
come to think of it if buhari turns president he may not want to leave power again o. remember obj all this military guys hav a weird way of thinking. he wil now giv us condition sayin if he leaves boko haram start bombin but if he stays no boko. o boy make una beware o

3 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by jason123: 11:26am On May 16, 2012
Neither GEJ or Buhari will win 2015! Lets start preparing for the Amechis, Chimes and Fasholas!

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by morgist(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2012
jmaine: The Vile vampire and blood seeking beast is scared of arrest . . .What a twerp he is . . . he thinks he can just mouth of to his teeming army of !diotic fans and not get countered for the obvious old fool he is . . .

He needs to be checked into a rehab to curtail his freaky Blood-seeking psychosis
jaysm: if Buhari will be a good leader, he will never use such statement. He should be arrested and cautioned before he starts another sect. The before is still on ground in d north!
Frendys: Let our President, GEJ note and heed the advise our former President, OBJ gave sometimes ago about managing a politician aversed to change such as the late Adedidu: OBJ said "he should be managed because no one can change him." OBJ managed the man until he died peacefully and a fulfilled man.

Buhari is now in a similar position like the late Adedibu and as such GEJ should be magnanimous enough to manage him. Or how can one explain why a man at Buhari's age should be bent on destroying the nation through his unguarded utterances. A great man has control over what he says, is objective and promotes unity while using an appropriate forum to channel his greviances, however genuine or mundane.

All these things will pass but Nigeria will remain. And more united. For even evil happening has an end.

I am even tired of quoting i!diotic comments by our so called southerners in nairaland! i wonder what this country is turning to a fool like Abati rubben (oga spokes man) saying his refined words and your there supporting them...

You are the same people that have been criticizing the PDP and supporting gen azazi. when he said PDP is boko haram and the FG is boko haram! istn not just the remix of his album that buhari released what the BUHARI said about violence we all know he is just forecasting what will happen after anyone sees the drama that took place in 2011 elections.. and he is not and will never be a blood barooon... i challenge every fo.ol in NAIRALAND to come up with a good deed that this administration have brought since its assuption in office to prove to us that GEJ is performing.

You are suffering and still supporting because it involves BURAHI (a notherner and a muslim).... ? Dont forget you will have to bear with it cause you support GEJ..
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Fornorth(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2012
Any move to Arrest our beloved Genaral will be A BLOODY WAR UP NORTH so better not try it. GEJ
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by snthesis(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2012
it is true that once you reach a certain age , your physical abilities becomes like an infant inclusive of your thoughts.
buhari has reached that stage in his life and utterances from him should be regarded as the works of an infant and should be disregarded.

p.s
i hope his nanny has changed his pampers tongue
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by sureboykris(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2012
Personally i ve nothing against d retired general but with his recent attitude n remarks i he needs to ve his head checked. I can imagine what he will do if he becomes president by mistake. How can U̶̲̥̅̊ come out spitting fire n talking about blood shed. Hmmmmmmm Smh
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by clemmonce(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2012
o boy come to think of it. if BUHARI TURNS PRESIDENT HE MAY NOT WANT TO LEAVE POWER AGAIN O. REMEMBER OBJ ALL THIS MILITARY GUYS HAV A WAY OF THINKIN. HE WIL NOW BE GIVIN US CONDITION SAYIN IF HE LEAVES BOKO WIL START BOMBIN BUT IF HE STAYS BOKO WIL STOP. GUYS BEWARE O
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 11:33am On May 16, 2012
grafikii: Nigerians have lost all sense of objectivity, did the US not predict and end for Nigeria in 2015, what is the difference with what buhari said. Can you honestly say that Nigeria is heading in the righ path. Keep playing games with your children's future.
DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE USA SAY ? HOW LOW CAN YOU BE ?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by vanstanzy(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2012
[b]Mr Buhari was reacting to statements issued by the the presidency and the national headquarters of the Peoples Democratic Party describing him as a serial election loser and blood thirsty politician, who is in the habit of inciting his supporters to violence.

The PDP and the presidency issued the statements in reaction to comments attributed to Mr. Buhari on Monday where he said the Nigerian government, led by President Goodluck Jonathan of the ruling PDP, is more deadly than the extremist Boko Haram sect and that any attempt to rig the 2015 election would be firmly resisted.

In its statement, released at a hurriedly convened press conference, the PDP said the leader of the opposition Congress for Progressive Change had become unstable and is being haunted by what it described as "combat withdrawal syndrome."

The party also described the retired army general as excessively blood thirsty.

@NLers

Look at this over-grown adults throwing cheap slaps at eachother in public. Shame nolonger has a place in black africa, sorry.
Buhari is just a frigin soar-looser. Are the Boko Haram boys not his followers that unleashed mayhem while chanting sai Buhari when he lost the general elections? Calling him blood-thirsty isnt far from the truth, either. But for his old age, i would have devoured him.
Make GEJ no even make noise there. He very well knows he rigged and calling Buhari a SERIAL LOOSER, what is GEJ, a 5 year old? Its only at that age that we booed someone for loosing. His administration has brought forward all sort of harsh policies to further impoverish Nigerians, so he aint no saint.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 11:36am On May 16, 2012
sleekman: Buhari speaks the mind of true and just Nigerians. True Nigerian leaders were never really loved. Ahmadu Bello, Awolowo, Ojukwu and now Buhari. Only force/violence can change the present structure as we have it now. Where exactly can one go to seek redress? What part or organ of government is functional? Is it the Executive, Legislative or the Judiciary? Look through history and you will find that true change always materialised through violence. Start with the Isrealites in the Bible, Marginalised, dehumanised and maltreated for 400yrs yet God forcefully changed things. My brothers I won't mind dying if my children and those of my children's children can live in a society of truth, fairness and justice.
ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE LIFE ? COS RICHBOYS DONT ALWAYS WANNA DIE, ONLY POOR PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO LEAVE FOR
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by hotwax: 11:40am On May 16, 2012
Shut up you mouth there KING of F'OOLS...

30,000 Dollars on food and you typed it and swallowed it.. Nwokem you better grow up. It was a budget you person.. Try and google what a budget is..

Funny u called somebody a fool. Is budget not meant to be executed ?

Wont you spend a money u budget on something ?

This has nothing to do with dictionary or google. This has to do with mental inconsistency.

Mscheeeew
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by anydek: 11:44am On May 16, 2012
If GEJ get Buhari arrested,the prediction for 2015 will just start from this 2012, mark my word.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by jmaine: 11:46am On May 16, 2012
morgist:

I am even tired of quoting i!diotic comments by our so called southerners in nairaland! i wonder what this country is turning to a fool like Abati rubben (oga spokes man) saying his refined words and your there supporting them...

You are the same people that have been criticizing the PDP and supporting gen azazi. when he said PDP is boko haram and the FG is boko haram! istn not just the remix of his album that buhari released what the BUHARI said about violence we all know he is just forecasting what will happen after anyone sees the drama that took place in 2011 elections.. and he is not and will never be a blood barooon... i challenge every fo.ol in NAIRALAND to come up with a good deed that this administration have brought since its assuption in office to prove to us that GEJ is performing.

You are suffering and still supporting because it involves BURAHI (a notherner and a muslim).... ? Dont forget you will have to bear with it cause you support GEJ..

You must be one of those silly pigs who feel and think i give a shyte about your Blood feasting master and vampire lord . . .Did you bother to check a poster's history before mouthing off stvpidly like a crazy arssed !diot in the same mold as your mundane deity named Buhar-e-diot

Go read and digest Gen Azazi comments first before coming here to spill your stvpidity in the open

And btw, GEJ still has my support, You can go mad if you don't like my stand . .as if i give a shyte about your opinion

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Felixadded(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2012
kingoflag: You dey laff? Last Night GEJ spent $30,000 just on meals alone. Tonight he spent another $30,000. Tomorrow he'll spend another $30,000. That's just 3 days. Oya, now think of every member of your family, include ur cousins and a few uncles and aunts and calculate how much all of you's meals for 10yrs will cost. Now, calculate how much dumbo Joe's meals for a week cost. Are you still laughing?
By the way, may i know where you got your fact? Are you working inside Aso rock or what?
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Prestonvic(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2012
kingoflag: You dey laff? Last Night GEJ spent $30,000 just on meals alone. Tonight he spent another $30,000. Tomorrow he'll spend another $30,000. That's just 3 days. Oya, now think of every member of your family, include ur cousins and a few uncles and aunts and calculate how much all of you's meals for 10yrs will cost. Now, calculate how much dumbo Joe's meals for a week cost. Are you still laughing?

Why is it an issue? Do you know hw much the past president/HOS -ibb,buhari,obj,yaradua ETC spent during their tenure? Why is GEJ‘s own different? Do you think it started in from his tenure? Are you trying to crucify him for making his own public

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Piyke: 11:57am On May 16, 2012
El-Rufai said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari and Babangida were Heads of State and I am now 50 and they still want to be Head of State. I don’t understand that. I don’t understand that at all and I call on the young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure that in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders..."

http://www.nigeriannewsservice.com/nns-news-archive/lead-stories/youre-expired-el-rufai-tells-ibb-buhari

Old men should go and rest period.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 16, 2012
Buhari, Youth Are Leaders of tomorrow. This is the tomorrow, Allow GEJ and other new youthful leaders to lead this tomorrow; Go and stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by fesse(f): 12:00pm On May 16, 2012
Demdem:

Where is the fear in the comment made by his spokesman? He isn't a coward like the retardeen. Take note.

Why is he spokesman saying that they are "planning to arrest us" if they (Buharam & co)are not afraid. They should allow they arrest to take place before crying out loud. Seeking for public sympathy.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by vladimiros: 12:03pm On May 16, 2012
Buhari is just butthurt and would make any comment

old man
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by 55gal(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2012
Buhari is becoming a potential threat to the existence of One Nigeria.He speaks violence and disunity.The security of this Nation is in truoble as long as he walks the street freely.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by fesse(f): 12:07pm On May 16, 2012
Fornorth: Any move to Arrest our beloved Genaral will be A BLOODY WAR UP NORTH so better not try it. GEJ

Who give a sh!!t about that. The North has been bloody because that's what you people advocated for and it will keep being bloody till you people are wiped yourselves out from the surface of earth.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Nicklee(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2012
I have never seen such baseless religious and tribal bigotry in my life. What has become of Nigerian youths? Where have we kept our brains? Are our brains just good for fraud and 419, and incapable of coordinated reasoning and judgment?

I am not standing brief for Buhari because I think (and I hope) someone younger (with as much zest against corruption as Buhari has) should step up. I hope that person will also get the support of Buhari. But the comments on this thread is so disturbing that my vision of a better Nigeria is becoming blurred and frustratingly lost.

We were all witnesses of the revolutions last year in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and now Syria. The people stood up and said enough was enough. In Nigeria, we have had Boko Haram and other equally terrorism organizations (MEND et al, kidnappers in SE) since the times of Obasanjo. BH started their spate of bombings during Yaradua's time and the trend was going up. I saw the trend then and complained that Nigerians should be worried about the trend which was pointing up. Now their menace has reached frightening levels and Nigerians, ignorant and weak in brain-power, have decided to blame Buhari. When will we learn to THINK first about our problems and figure out sound, strategic and custom-made solutions to our problems? When? Why are we so foolish, so dumb?

Th election violence was unfortunate. My younger sister was serving in Kaduna at the time and she was an INEC polling officer and I certainly feared for her. BUT, I have a very strong position against election rigging. Election rigging comes to me as RAPE and defilement and this is more painful because I see it as politicians raping my unborn kids and their generation. By rigging elections and consequently answering to the rigging machinery that brought them into power, these politicians destroy the very essence of our existence and create a country that is carefully crafted to provide absolutely no future for the next generation. We are building a very weak foundation for Nigeria until we realize that the RAPE called election rigging needs to stop. At the last count, 10 of my friends have shipped their wives to the US of A to come have their babies. Who wouldn't if your kids and their futures are constantly being raped by hoodlums? WE, the people of NIGERIA, have a right, an indelible right as a matter of urgent national interest and for the sake of our kids, their future and posterity, to rise up and fight for our votes. FIGHT against election RAPE! Fight for your KIDS. Stop being cowards and sellouts and stop blaming someone who reminds you of what you should be doing.

America's right to bear arms was introduced by their founding fathers for one fundamental reason. It was certainly not to protect themselves against one another. Americans have a right to bear arms to protect themselves against a repressive government. The founders reckoned that if at any instance, some form of repressive government comes into office, THE PEOPLE, should be able to protect themselves by the use of force. That is why the US, as big and diverse as it is, is where it is today. I wish Nigerians can learn this lesson.

In summary,

1. Stop blaming Buhari. If elections are rigged in your neighbourhood, you should rise up to demand otherwise even if it resorts to violence. You have a right to stop the rape of your kids.
2. Spend some time thinking about Nigeria's problems, writing your thoughts down, articulating what you think is a way forward, identifying political persons/organizations that can help push your agenda, and supporting them. Let's be practical and useful for once.
3. Start coordinating young people in your areas. Form pressure groups and youth political and economic thinktanks. Make a practical push for a better Nigeria.

Sorry for the epistle. I'm just so worried at the current shape of Nigeria that it brings tears to my eyes everytime.
Re: GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari by Fornorth(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2012
jmaine: The Vile vampire and blood seeking beast is scared of arrest . . .What a twerp he is . . . he thinks he can just mouth off stvpidly to his teeming army of !diotic fans and not get countered for the obvious old fool he is . . .

And the FG is too scared to Arrest him couse they know the out come will be terrible, the presdent is DRUNK,WEAK,BRAINLESS and GUTLESS, so he didn't have the guts to Arrest the fomer 3 star ARMY GENARAL, NO he will not dare try it. Note that WHEN FORMER CONTROLLER GENARAL OF CUSTOMS SAY HE WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR HIM WHAT HE SAID, ''THEY ARE UNTOCHABLE".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 / China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions / Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.