Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

The Issue Of A Lift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Of A Lift (916 Views)

Girl I Gave A Lift Today Stole My Phone / Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift / Ladies… Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of A Lift by lilrukevwe(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2007
Wetin man do man why e be say man go see him fellow man for road he go bone wen he see lady,girl he go stop are u going my way even wen the girl say no he go offer to drop her
So i wonder na wetin man do man for this life self all this car owners make una tell us oh becos i done reason am out but confuse so make una help me
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by globalaid(m): 1:09am On Nov 16, 2007
and when their car develop a fault that is the time they look for a fellow man to help them, yeye people.
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by mmonwuba(m): 1:11am On Nov 16, 2007
dont you do it?
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by cblow(m): 1:15am On Nov 16, 2007
lipsrsealed speechless
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by zignorr(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2007
I do give lift to guys always grin

lol cheesy grin grin
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by janami(f): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2007
females - easy prey
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by zignorr(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2007
janami:

females - easy prey

Male- easy predator undecided

lol grin grin grin
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2007
opposite sometimes attract opposite, understand that. wink
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by iice(f): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2007
Lol. . .na soo o
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by opokonwa(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2007
Go and buy your own car. cool

Maybe then, you go understand grin
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by Bosiano(f): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2007
why are u always jealous? go ahead and have yours and lets see how u are going to customize it with babes.
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by lilrukevwe(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2007
bosiano its not about jealously its abt trashing and getting fun from issues sorry i dissed ur post with that guy that turned the forum to chat room ok
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by wakagirl: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2007
I can not remember the number of lift i entered as a university undergrad, was fun then anyway and thanks to the generous and nice guys
Re: The Issue Of A Lift by jkpretty(f): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2007
Get ur car & lets see how holy it will be tongue

Hmmn reminds me of my Dad's friend's car which we tagged "holy Bora" When bora newly came.Truely that car was completely sinless 'cos we know the number them dat park in front of them girls' hostels grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out Is She A Lesbian / Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? / 911,she Claims She Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.