Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (30737 Views)

8 Ways On How Not To Be Distracted In Church On A Sunday. / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by yongnoble(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2012
@OP, you should ask him your questions during Shiloh service, its always broadcast LIVE
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by djeezy(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2012
Ozegbe: After reading MAN OF GOD FEEDING THE (or) ON THE SHEEP.
I learnt so many things and i will advice any christain who wants to live a fulfiling life according to the word of God read this book too, so you wont fall prey.
NOW back to the topic...very soon and i mean sooooon i will attend one of oyedepo's sunday service and interrupt his sermon with some highly disturbing questions, and i hope he will answer accordingly because whatever he does that day will be recorded.
AM JUST TIRED OF ALL THESE FRAUD STAR AND I THINK IS TIME SOMEBODY GIVES ANSWER TO REAL LIFE QUESTIONS
Bewildering labyrinth of facts and blustering desire for publicity. Is this how to make a name?
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by otokx(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2012
funny thread
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 18, 2012
I learnt so many things and i will advice any christain who wants to live a fulfiling life according to the word of God read this book too, so you wont fall prey.
NOW back to the topic...very soon and i mean sooooon i will attend one of oyedepo's sunday service and interrupt his sermon with some highly disturbing questions, and i hope he will answer accordingly because whatever he does that day will be recorded.
AM JUST TIRED OF ALL THESE FRAUD STAR AND I THINK IS TIME SOMEBODY GIVES ANSWER TO REAL LIFE QUESTIONS
But U go learn Chinese 1st bros cos the way dem go rush Ur soul ehn?
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 18, 2012
ozegbe! life don taya u? grin grin
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 18, 2012
Viewing this topic: erniok(m), John311, wengerjay, Metalgoong(m), Barywhyte, wizecoder, frenchman(m), Dsdada, doctorbabs(m), DMainMan, felix200, SweetSex.(m), aderemi457(m), tunes2k10(m), omisore, MrNice_Guy, knight351(m), Bayonero(m), djeezy(m), jay bee(m), paradigman, zangality(m), Geomac, Fogman(m) and 74 guest(s)

Una no go talk put for the mata? so so to view and go.

@OP, even if his actions seem deplorabe to you, it would not be so wise for you to challeng him in public in the manner you said.

Extremists theists who do not think rationally are everywhere and you are very likely to suffer massive prosecution from them if you do such a thing.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2012
Na crusade of slaps you go recieve!!

Go ask that Jesus Witch wetin she use her eye see o!! If you don collect Mopol Slap before, Imagine slap from hand wey them don lubricate with Olive Oil and over 20years slapping experience...

4 Likes

Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by mankand(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2012
Ozegbe:
If God calls me, why not. But i wont just wake up one morning and just because i think i now understand the bible, go and open a church.
BTW the last i checked when david was chosen by GOD amidst his other brother, nothing much was heard.of the them.
BUT in our modern day pastors once you ''MAKE'' it all your family members becomes senior pastors.

Mr. Man, you no dey read bible? David was only called to be a king. There are differences between A Pastor, a Prophet, a Messanger e.t.c

Go and check before coming here to post rubbish.

Church or any mission can have his or her family in it nowadays. Think of it, why will you father like to bring you his son into his business, so that one day, when he is gone, you can be part of good managers because corruption is everywhere in as much as betrayal.

May God forgive Una oh, because I see nothing bad in it
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by sped1oro(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2012
Until the strong arm of the law catches with the fake pastors we ve got around.how can church members be living in abject poverty and pastors are riding on luxurious planes around the world,it is man inhumanity to man
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by stagger: 4:32pm On May 18, 2012
I will love to see the outcome of this one. Hahhahahahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Afam4eva(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2012
jmoore:

ushers will just carry him out like a mad man
He may even be refered to as another winch for jesus.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 18, 2012
Seems the moderators enjoy when pastors are blasted here on N/L..... SmH
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by ypzilanti: 4:42pm On May 18, 2012
Ozegbe:
If God calls me, why not. But i wont just wake up one morning and just because i think i now understand the bible, go and open a church.
BTW the last i checked when david was chosen by GOD amidst his other brother, nothing much was heard.of the them.
BUT in our modern day pastors once you ''MAKE'' it all your family members becomes senior pastors.

Interesting...I thought only me noticed this.

In modern times it seems God calls a man, them asks him to ordain his wife and family members as soon as the church becomes successful.

Think about this:

Becoming a pastor is not a job that the average true believer will take without some spiritual awakening or calling from God.

Its not like changing jobs from a banking to telecoms. The reason is the fear of God.

This means that those in the profession of pastoring are either true men of God that experienced a calling, or they are total fraudsters who do not even have the fear of God in them.

Now ask yourself how it is possible that the millions of people claiming to be pastors in Nigeria had that rare [/b]calling from God.

I rest my case.

Watch your pastor carefully...[b]Our lord Jesus said by thier fruits you will know them

The fruits are the actions...

Jesus already came and died for your sins. He said he was leaving you with his Holy Spirit as a guide. The spirit is available for those who reflect over the word and live bu the commandments. By all means, fellowship with like minded christains, but do not convert any mere mortal to a demi-god here on earth. Remember that thye bible said ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. Your pastor however good intentioned he is falls under that category.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by akigbemaru: 4:48pm On May 18, 2012
There is nothing called JEsus, it's just a figment of imagination. Jobs got caught by big fish because he refused to answered GOd's call, Daniel was thrown in a lion den and was singing and lions never did anything. All these are ruse to convince the gullible minds. Religion or faith should be personal, we need stringent laws in NIgeria not religions. You were born in BAriga, grew up in MUshin and traveled abroad from Ajegunle. You got to oversea, still living in a boondocks and you wish when you die you want to live in paradise. Can you sow maize to reap banana? I wish heaven looks like ghetto if there is after life.

Stop the madness, so they tell you lives started from garden of Aden, turned that lives started from Africa before everybody spread out.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by nerodenero: 4:57pm On May 18, 2012
This thread got me laughing,rolling on the floor and abeg,my ribs dey crack o.Una no go kill person.@Op-goodluck don fail na best of luck o.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by mikron(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2012
challenge a man of God? I comment my reserve
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 18, 2012
grin go confront your ward councilor, local government chairman, your governor first because they are looting,if you not like Bishop go report him to God or open your own church believe me you don't need licence if you fil u don't have the cal ask God to cal you if i see that book that is motivatin u for this sucide mission i wil thru it into lagos canal.engage ur mine in more profitin venture. shalom!
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by mikron(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2012
akigbemaru: There is nothing called JEsus, it's just a figment of imagination. Jobs got caught by big fish because he refused to answered GOd's call, Daniel was thrown in a lion den and was singing and lions never did anything. All these are ruse to convince the gullible minds. Religion or faith should be personal, we need stringent laws in NIgeria not religions. You were born in BAriga, grew up in MUshin and traveled abroad from Ajegunle. You got to oversea, still living in a boondocks and you wish when you die you want to live in paradise. Can you sow maize to reap banana? I wish heaven looks like ghetto if there is after life.

Stop the madness, so they tell you lives started from garden of Aden, turned that lives started from Africa before everybody spread out.
You are a fool. God forgive u for such blasphemy

1 Like

Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Chanchit: 5:04pm On May 18, 2012
na people like u go make gov't give d man licence to slap, when e dey for him church jeje, una go dey disturb, after d man land u heavy slaps, una go cry go court..... ASHIARABA.....!

1 Like

Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 18, 2012
bobbyr: grin go confront your ward councilor, local government chairman, your governor first because they are looting,if you not like Bishop go report him to God or open your own church believe me you don't need licence if you fil u don't have the cal ask God to cal you if i see that book that is motivatin u for this sucide mission i wil thru it into lagos canal.engage ur mine in more profitin venture. shalom!

Good talk.
Poster you carry out your journey to destruction on sunday no waste time o
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by akinwaleok: 5:08pm On May 18, 2012
u will be the next to be slap by papa
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Chanchit: 5:14pm On May 18, 2012
akigbemaru: There is nothing called JEsus, it's just a figment of imagination. Jobs got caught by big fish because he refused to answered GOd's call, Daniel was thrown in a lion den and was singing and lions never did anything. All these are ruse to convince the gullible minds. Religion or faith should be personal, we need stringent laws in NIgeria not religions. You were born in BAriga, grew up in MUshin and traveled abroad from Ajegunle. You got to oversea, still living in a boondocks and you wish when you die you want to live in paradise. Can you sow maize to reap banana? I wish heaven looks like ghetto if there is after life.

Ashiaraba... I sure say u don sniff elubo, b4 u come here to dey yan robbish...

2 Likes

Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by kellyblair: 5:24pm On May 18, 2012
I don't think you're aware of the consequencies of ur planned expedition. I encourage u to try it. Mchewwwwwww! You think u are catching fun?!
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 18, 2012
Who ordains oyedepo as man of God?did Jesus or his apostles slap anyone to expell demons.?my advice for op is to study bible.jehovah witnesses offer free home bible studies at ur convenient time and place.they will help to know what bible really teach.u can now make informed decision.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by 12345DKO(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2012
I sori sori o, I sori 4 dis poster, I sori sori o, I sori 4 dis OP. After u don first receive confirm beating frm mortals which u may survive, u go come receive anoda frm immortal beings which u may neva recover from. Beta rebuke d devil wey wan push u.

2 Likes

Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by clemmonce(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2012
I DNT TALK MUCH ON NL BUT I THINK THIS GUY IS A FOOL.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Adekdammy: 5:42pm On May 18, 2012
David was a king, prophet and a priest
mankand:

Mr. Man, you no dey read bible? David was only called to be a king. There are differences between A Pastor, a Prophet, a Messanger e.t.c

Go and check before coming here to post rubbish

Church or any mission can have his or her family in it nowadays. Think of it, why will you father like to bring you his son into his business, so that one day, when he is gone, you can be part of good managers because corruption is everywhere in as much as betrayal.

May God forgive Una oh, because I see nothing bad in it
david was a king, a prophet and a priest, read his story very well
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 18, 2012
Ijogz K: Seems the moderators enjoy when pastors are blasted here on N/L..... SmH

it makes people click on the topic and they make more money just like the discussed
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Ekowise(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2012
I pray u live 2 remember dat day because ur PHYSICAL DELIVERANCE wil nt extend 2 season2.
Best of luck & enjoy ur beatn.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by ibrash600: 5:45pm On May 18, 2012
grin grin currently viewing this topic ==> Viewing this topic: xterra2(m),
kellyblair, Bodozky, Chatlaury(f),
Mezzari, DrugDoc, Lerin(f), fesse
(f), tunnytox(m), ste4reel(m),
Leo 001, HerbertObi(m),
drsurprise, 3*general, Goddys,
decode55, johnstin(m), bimbzy,
Sparkle777(f), kanirip(m),
ypzilanti, lady j u(f), kolamaster,
nbodunrin, D Legacy, CY09(m),
Ekedozie, olayiwola9(m), jackpot
(f), Maleeq(m), Dondbuzor,
gpovo(m), scanthecar, Laalamed
(m), ami4u(m), ihebrooke(m),
Fejok01(f) and 56 guest(s) gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / Tony Rapu’s Church "The Dome" Sealed Off By Lagos State Government / "God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.