Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (30738 Views)

8 Ways On How Not To Be Distracted In Church On A Sunday. / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by abiodunni: 5:46pm On May 18, 2012
I WILL LIKE TO SAY THAT IN MY OPINION MAN OF GOD SHOULD NOT BE MAKE JEST OF IN THIS FORUM I WANT TO BEG US IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT WE ALL WORSHIP,I WANT US TO DESIST FROM THIS ATTITUDE OF DISCUSSING ANY PASTOR, GOD WILL HELP US ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

1 Like

Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by 55gal(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2012
Nice adventure!I promise u after the visit your face will never remain the same,i can imagine co-oporate beating and this your baseless agitation anointing will be humbled.Good Luck bro.pls. Dnt forget to share your testimony here.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by charisel(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2012
Ozegbe: Imagine what he has done to some people brains.
www.nairaland.com/939913/101-reasons-pay-tithe

Oz, i think you are poor. Am not a member of LFC, but I believe in tithing. Its working for me.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by lekkie073(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2012
Guy, tell me when u wan go because I go like play supporting actor for d film...
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by cuteruth(f): 6:07pm On May 18, 2012
@OP, I wonder what you guys gain from putting Oyedepo on the Frontpage Everyday. My Frd go and do better things with ur time. And in case u want to come to canaanland on Sunday, let me know whether its the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Service u r coming for because its an Anointing Service. Thou Shall not Judge dats wat God Said in His Word. Let God judge him according to the Works of his Hands. Oyedepo dis, Oyedepo dat, Nairaland abeg leave him Alone and Monitor ur Own Family.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by omo9ja1(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2012
well I think someone already said it earlier that go and start your own church business and come back after one year share your pain and profit
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by ste4reel(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2012
You are obviously jobless and urgently needs psychiatric evaluation! You better sort out your HEAD before the wrath of God befalls you. angry
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Ozegbe(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2012
charisel:

Oz, i think you are poor. Am not a member of LFC, but I believe in tithing. Its working for me.
....should i presume you are rich?
wetherrr you guys believe it or i am going to pull this stunt when am well equipped and ready.
Hope you guys will remember this thread?
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by lordspiritual(m): 6:41pm On May 18, 2012
every time a thread like this starts, what we see are the "christians" (mind you in quote) raining down curses of death,madness etc on the O.P...the last time i checked,these same guys are neither dead or mad as the case may be.. 1 John 5:14 ¶ And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: {in: or, concerning} (KJV)... it just basically means that what you are asking God is not part of His will.. Matt 18:14 Even so it is not the [size=25pt]will[/size] of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.(KJV)...
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by youngmonie: 6:43pm On May 18, 2012
Really dont like commenting on issues like this. Only God knows who is truly serving him if u feel oyedepo is a fraudstar nobody is forcing you to go to his church, its not like all des pastors are forcing people to pay tithe and offering, dem no put gun to anybody head to pay money. Christianity is a personal thing between you and your God if you want to pay ur tithe fine if you dont nobody go kill u ...........soo all des fuss about pastors being fraudsters is just crap
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 18, 2012
12345DKO: I sori sori o, I sori 4 dis poster, I sori sori o, I sori 4 dis OP. After u don first receive confirm beating frm mortals which u may survive, u go come receive anoda frm immortal beings which u may neva recover from. Beta rebuke d devil wey wan push u.
^^^
LWKMD
Geez! Your sense of humour is impecable. You just got me rolling on the floor with laughter.
@poster, I think you should reconsider your plan. Challenging the actions or authority of a man of God is not a wise thing to do.
Besides, it is not even in your place to judge him.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by FYsol: 6:56pm On May 18, 2012
@poster Why is it that people like only focus on attacking successful men of God who had gone through thick and thin to build their ministry when people like you were no where to found. there are more than 10,000 men of God in Nigeria and im sure people like you wont go after them because people like you just hate success. I never read oyedepo or nay other man of God using rope to drag anyone to their ministry. please just leave them alone
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Danso(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2012
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by no1madman(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2012
correct!U fit also strike his cheek and if he offers u d other cheek,no hesitate 2 slap am.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by jossylad86(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2012
Frustration is talking.
I can imagine who old you, and how much I regret ever living.
Sorry Ozegbe or whatever they named u.
But the try to do that you are imagining; You and your family will be so sorry for your destiny.
Help yourself, jerk.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Ozegbe(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2012
FYsol: @poster Why is it that people like only focus on attacking successful men of God who had gone through thick and thin to build their ministry when people like you were no where to found. there are more than 10,000 men of God in Nigeria and im sure people like you wont go after them because people like you just hate success. I never read oyedepo or nay other man of God using rope to drag anyone to their ministry. please just leave them alone
Dont worry lets just start with one. It does'nt matter who we are starting with, whats important is that some people will see beyond their nose if this encounter is successful.
BTW if any thing happens to me that will be the end of his ministry.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 18, 2012
Ozegbe:
Another brainwash Soul.
Na sooo my broda...
See me see wahala..
Alhamdulilahi.. I am now a muslim..
I was a christain 5 years ago..
Honestly speaking .. If you want to know what religion and which religion is right... By the help of God..
Get a book called.
Fundamental of tawheeg..
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 18, 2012
abiodunni: I WILL LIKE TO SAY THAT IN MY OPINION MAN OF GOD SHOULD NOT BE MAKE JEST OF IN THIS FORUM I WANT TO BEG US IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT WE ALL WORSHIP,I WANT US TO DESIST FROM THIS ATTITUDE OF DISCUSSING ANY PASTOR, GOD WILL HELP US ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Sike(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2012
O ga oh!
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Fluxmega: 7:41pm On May 18, 2012
Chairman, don't go and challenge the man because you have just read a book. Go and read many more books so that your mind can be opened.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 18, 2012
Mukekekekekekekekkeekekekekekeke!!!!! Buhahahahahahahahahahaha! U actually don't need cutlery to chop the slap and beating! Carry go! We await your woeful tale. *smh for some people*
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2012
Ozegbe: After reading MAN OF GOD FEEDING THE (or) ON THE SHEEP.
I learnt so many things and i will advice any christain who wants to live a fulfiling life according to the word of God read this book too, so you wont fall prey.
NOW back to the topic...very soon and i mean sooooon i will attend one of oyedepo's sunday service and interrupt his sermon with some highly disturbing questions, and i hope he will answer accordingly because whatever he does that day will be recorded.
AM JUST TIRED OF ALL THESE FRAUD STAR AND I THINK IS TIME SOMEBODY GIVES ANSWER TO REAL LIFE QUESTIONS

Nwanne, I feel you die! But be very careful cos some overzealous church member will attack you and beat the crap out of you. My advice is to have multiple ppl videotaping it so you can sue them afterwards. One more thing; you shouldnt have reveal your plans before you do it because OYEDEPO has some crazy followers here.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by ypzilanti: 7:49pm On May 18, 2012
bobbyr: grin go confront your ward councilor, local government chairman, your governor first because they are looting,if you not like Bishop go report him to God or open your own church believe me you don't need licence if you fil u don't have the cal ask God to cal you if i see that book that is motivatin u for this sucide mission i wil thru it into lagos canal.engage ur mine in more profitin venture. shalom!

You also have a point. We have a choice to either attend or not attend churches we adjudge not to be sincere. If the guy is defrauding his sheep, it is thier business...shey na dem go there?

With the politicians, we are all affected by the looting...whether we voted for them or not.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Jyde89: 8:26pm On May 18, 2012
moyeen morra: i knw ishldnt write this here .......but i never sabi this thing wella.
Trust me babe u'll enjoy it here more than any other social site, on behalf of everybody,welcome to d mad world of Niraland!lol.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Tropilo(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2012
Ozegbe:
....should i presume you are rich?
wetherrr you guys believe it or i am going to pull this stunt when am well equipped and ready.
Hope you guys will remember this thread?

I want to believe you are not serious about this. But if you are: PLEASE DON'T DO IT!
Even if you don't respect him in the way he is doing the work of GOD. Respect him as an elder. If that does not work: RESPECT YOURSELF AND FAMILY.
The 2 minute madness aint worth it.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by dinoinlove: 8:29pm On May 18, 2012
I swear U̶̲̥̅̊ are the biggest fool.can't U̶̲̥̅̊ just mind U̶̲̥̅̊Я business A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ do something better with U̶̲̥̅̊Я life?get a better life for urself than spoiling the work of God
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Jyde89: 8:40pm On May 18, 2012
I learnt so many things and i will advice any christain who wants to live a fulfiling life according to the word of God read this book too, so you wont fall prey.
NOW back to the topic...very soon and i mean sooooon i will attend one of oyedepo's sunday service and interrupt his sermon with some highly disturbing questions, and i hope he will answer accordingly because whatever he does that day will be recorded.
AM JUST TIRED OF ALL THESE FRAUD STAR AND I THINK IS TIME SOMEBODY GIVES ANSWER TO REAL LIFE QUESTIONS
I admire your courage bro but trust me,even the devil will laugh @ your st*pi*di*ty for daring to do such a thing,though he's the one that put up to it. What nerve, why dont you also make up your mind oneday to go challenge the leader of a porpuler sect,let's see if you leave there with your body part's sill intact. Christianity is indeed an accomodating religion.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by amodaade: 8:42pm On May 18, 2012
boladonas: they will so beat you and everybody that has ever known you will be unable to recognise you. Never dare a lion in his own den!!!
Except you are a Daniel
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by keenchiori(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2012
U be fat EMU U EMU U (M.U.M.U). U want to go to another man's flourishing farm to invest ur IMBE..cylic ideas. Start ur own ministry and show us how. Check ur missed calls cos God must have also called while u were snoring. Also check ur sms or may be he flashed u. IBOGHO
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by keenchiori(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2012
Ozegbe:
has he being jailed for slapping that girl?
Hu go fit jailam na. God pass them haters.
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by DeCleff(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2012
A journey to DESTRUCTION
Re: One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 18, 2012
u're so frustrated that you have resorted to blackmail. i dare u to try! u anti-christ! if life don tire u, why not go hang yourself instead of embarking on such journey? u don't need to wait till shiloh cos all his services are aired. again, i dare you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Rapu’s Church "The Dome" Sealed Off By Lagos State Government / Rich Churches, Poor Members / N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.