Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Somalia Should Leave The African Union - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia Should Leave The African Union (9704 Views)

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Haiti Joins African Union / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 11:09am On May 18, 2012
somalinet is not a country...its a functioning site that has an ownner.

your are very disturbed.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2012
"We're like the Jews of Africa" - ayanle456

Somebody help me out here. Is Israel in a state of anarchy and have they been in that state for the last 20 years? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: somalinet is not a country...its a functioning site that has an ownner.

your are very disturbed.

Nairaland is not a country either, or a person, but you were going on about it being enslaved.

Sure Somalinet is functioning now, but it'll inevitably not be since we all know what group uses that forum.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 11:21am On May 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: "We're like the Jews of Africa" - ayanle456

Somebody help me out here. Is Israel in a state of anarchy and have they been in that state for the last 20 years? Inquiring minds want to know.

No it is a stable democracy and incredibly rich. And they the number one enemy of the Arab league
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2012
andrewza:

No it is a stable democracy and incredibly rich. And they the number one enemy of the Arab league

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. For a minute there I thought that the Jews might actually be the Somalis of the Middle East. But I see now that that's definitely not the case.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Ibime(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: i am indeed a somali female... lol smiley

i have to make sure u guys dont hit on me.... i dont go for black men. only somali men

Who wants to hit on you?

We Bantu men don't score in wrong hole. grin

You think we dont know that Somali women mostly prefer a.nal due to circumcision that doesn't allow them to enjoy vag.inal sex? grin
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 11:39am On May 18, 2012
uhm...u guys are very disturbed...and i am guessing your not from america because you dont know what an analogy is....

i said jews of africa...in terms that somalis are very good at buisness and making money....i hate jews...but i admit their good with money....

i keep forgeting your in the armpit of africa...far removed from civilization and the births of empires....your only a backwater in the book of history...a place where slaves are taken....

plz dont make me any more angry...my somali blood is boiling....

i came here to be nice...and to a lesser extent interact with you lot.

smiley
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 11:41am On May 18, 2012
Ibime:

Who wants to hit on you?

You think we dont know that Somali women mostly prefer a.nal due to circumcision that doesn't allow them to enjoy vag.inal sex? grin

we all know from threads on this site..how you apes drool over not only somali women...but anyting with long hair and normal size lips and nose...looool....dont make me post threads...i dont wanna cut and paste all day.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ak47mann(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2012
Ibime:

Who wants to hit on you?

you are right i have fuccked a Somalian girl i noticed that she was circumcised cooli didn't enjoy that sex sad sad
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 11:43am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: uhm...u guys are very disturbed...and i am guessing your not from america because you dont know what an analogy is....

i said jews of africa...in terms that somalis are very good at buisness and making money....i hate jews...but i admit their good with money....

i keep forgeting your in the armpit of africa...far removed from civilization and the births of empires....your only a backwater in the book of history...a place where slaves are taken....

plz dont make me any more angry...my somali blood is boiling....

i came here to be nice...and to a lesser extent interact with you lot.

smiley

it is called sarcasm. And Somalia is nothing like the Jewish state
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 11:45am On May 18, 2012
andrewza:

it is called sarcasm. And Somalia is nothing like the Jewish state

amen to that...i hate jews
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 11:49am On May 18, 2012
ak47mann: you are right i have fuccked a Somalian girl i noticed that she was circumcised cooli didn't enjoy that sex sad sad

good to see getting laid with a somali is sign of stature in your culture....unfortunately i know you are dreaming...so wake up...look in the mirror...and slap your self for thinking you can get with a somali woman...your inferiority complex is amazing...i noticed you lot trip over each other to get the attention of somali women....

we live in two diffrent worlds...if only you knew that the only bantus we knew are the ones who were our slaves...than you would know the irony....

kinda reminds me of the african americans who were slaves and saw white women as a sighn of forbidden fruit...lol
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2012
Lmao

Dumba$$, I'm in the US right now, in fact I live here. I got your pathetic analogy just fine seeing as you were discussing business, but I was mocking the hell out of it by referencing the fact that a country full of Jews is the exact opposite of a country full of Somalis because the claim is just so ridiculous. Somalis are good at making money but your country's gdp is sh1t, there are no Somalis on any list of the richest Africans anywhere whether it's Forbes or any other source, and people donate money to Somalis so they don't starve. And let's not forget the anarchy. Yeah, you guys are the Jews of Africa alright. Clown.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 11:55am On May 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: Lmao

Dumba$$, I'm in the US right now, in fact I live here. I got your pathetic analogy just fine seeing as you were discussing business, but I was mocking the hell out of it by referencing the fact that a country full of Jews is the exact opposite of a country full of Somalis because the claim is just so ridiculous. Somalis are good at making money but your country's gdp is sh1t, there are no Somalis on any list of the richest Africans anywhere whether it's Forbes or any other source, and people donate money to Somalis so they don't starve. And let's not forget the anarchy. Yeah, you guys are the Jews of Africa alright. Clown.

plus 1
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 11:56am On May 18, 2012
still i dont think you understood the refrence of jews of africa...lol

its an old joke...well you see jews are good with money...somalis are the only people in africa who are good with money...the richest man in uganda is somali....half the millionaires in kenya are somalis...we are rich in other peoples countries..

clearly you are the decendants of cotton pickers...so let me explain to you in a way you can understand...lol

you see the cotton your forefathers picked...well imagine an entire plantation full of you lot...than imagine white guy who owns that plantation....well we make the owner of that plantation look like an innercity thug...

thats how good we are in buisness.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 11:58am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: still i dont think you understood the refrence of jews of africa...lol

its an old joke...well you see jews are good with money...somalis are the only people in africa who are good with money...the richest man in uganda is somali....half the millionaires in kenya are somalis...we are rich in other peoples countries..

clearly you are the decendants of cotton pickers...so let me explain to you in a way you can understand...lol

you see the cotton your forefathers picked...well imagine an entire plantation full of you lot...than imagine white guy who owns that plantation....well we make the owner of that plantation look like an innercity thug...

thats how good we are in buisness.

I have never seen a rich Somalian in SA.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:01pm On May 18, 2012
well trust me their are...my cousins husband lives in south africa...and he owns hotels there...
but ofcourse your only gonna meet people of the same social status...let alone a somali who is on a diffrent social status.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 12:03pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: well trust me their are...my cousins husband lives in south africa...and he owns hotels there...
but ofcourse your only gonna meet people of the same social status...let alone a somali who is on a diffrent social status.

How many stars.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ak47mann(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456:

good to see getting laid with a somali is sign of stature in your culture....unfortunately i know you are dreaming...so wake up...look in the mirror...and slap your self for thinking you can get with a somali woman...your inferiority complex is amazing...i noticed you lot trip over each other to get the attention of somali women....

we live in two diffrent worlds...if only you knew that the only bantus we knew are the ones who were our slaves...than you would know the irony....

kinda reminds me of the african americans who were slaves and saw white women as a sighn of forbidden fruit...lol
my friend will you shot up your stinking mouth,i have fuccked about 4 Somalian girls these girls are wild trust me but to be honest i hated the odor that you guys carry around,that is one reason i dump all my Somalia ex girl friends i don't eat your food, don't go to you bar and restaurant in London and your girls the ones i have dated was hiding from their Somalian communities not to found out she is fuccking an outsider,only Mona she is not as fanatic as you people.She is a bit civilized but she wanted to trap me with a baby a ran from her,but she is a nice Somalia girl i like her a lot.Your girls a bad even the ones that dress like batman
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:07pm On May 18, 2012
loooooool...again...even the people on this forum dont believe u...let alone me...the burden of proof is on you...
We are the people who call you guys slaves, apes, monkeys...so do you expect me to believe you...that is very sad.
what is even more sad is that you expect me to believe that...whats even more sadder is that the people on here dont believe you. and for that reason above all...i realize that you are still dreaming...so again i ask you to wake up...look in the mirror...take a hard look at your nappy hair,big lips, and big nose...and than slap you self across your face...and tell yourself that you should know better than to come up with a stupid lie like that.

grin
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2012
Hey, dumba$$ (that's your new name) everybody knows the stereotype about Jews being good with money. It's common knowledge in much of the world, and not something esoteric, obscure, or something that's privileged information. The issue here is that you don't get sarcasm and mockery.

And I'm not AA or descended from slaves but if I were it'd be better than being Somali. I'm Nigerian and live in America. That shouldn't be so hard to grasp.

And no you're not the Jews of Africa. The Jews of Africa wouldn't have a country as poor as Somalia. Somalia's GDP is one of the lowest in the world.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:11pm On May 18, 2012
clearly you are demented...and the only reason why your forefather in nigeria wasnt sold as a slave was because of clemancy...the jew in africa thing ends with the ability to make money...nothing more...am gonna stop using jokes that refrence historical stereotypes...for i have no time to educate you.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 12:16pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: clearly you are demented...and the only reason why your forefather in nigeria wasnt sold as a slave was because of clemancy...the jew in africa thing ends with the ability to make money...nothing more...am gonna stop using jokes that refrence historical stereotypes...for i have no time to educate you.

All so Jews have strong community spirit of help each other. During there wars many SA Jews left for israel to aid in her defense.

And i still say the no rich Somalians. Well of or upper middle class maybe but rich no.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: clearly you are demented...and the only reason why your forefather in nigeria wasnt sold as a slave was because of clemancy...the jew in africa thing ends with the ability to make money...nothing more...am gonna stop using jokes that refrence historical stereotypes...for i have no time to educate you.

Lol@this sh1t. You sound mad. And since Somalis have no bass in their voices you probably sound like an angry little teenage boy. My forefather couldn't have been sold as a slave because of his rank and because my people refused to sell their own, but if I had been descended from slaves it would be better than being descended from Somalis. I have no doubt that I know way more about Jews, stereotypes, history, and Africa than you but I'm not going to make a show of knowledge. Instead I'm going to leave you with some advice: drop the delusions of grandeur. Your country's GDP is lower than that of some states in Nigeria and there are no Somalis to be seen on any list of the richest Africans while Nigerians from every section of the country are crowding up the list. Jews indeed.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:27pm On May 18, 2012
you must be highh...we have over three dozen somali models from europe and north america...all are rich...the face of vogue magazine, tommy hillfiger are all somali...and dont forget knaan...these are just the ones known internatinally...it doesnt include the hardworking buisness owners and hotel owners and money tranfer owners...than add our famous somali singers in the diaspora who are millionaires...the following link is just the most famous somali models...

http://ikranm..com/2009/04/somali-models.html
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:30pm On May 18, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Lol@this sh1t. You sound mad. And since Somalis have no bass in their voices you probably sound like an angry little teenage boy. My forefather couldn't have been sold as a slave because of his rank and because my people refused to sell their own, but if I had been descended from slaves it would be better than being descended from Somalis. I have no doubt that I know way more about Jews, stereotypes, history, and Africa than you but I'm not going to make a show of knowledge. Instead I'm going to leave you with some advice: drop the delusions of grandeur. Your country's GDP is lower than that of some states in Nigeria and there are no Somalis to be seen on any list of the richest Africans while Nigerians from every section of the country are crowding up the list. Jews indeed.

well when you compare percentage we are more famous and rich...we are only 10 million people...while nigeria is 120 million....we have over three dozen models on the covers of the most famous magaizes...so adjusted for population...this means you should have over 300 internatinal models...lol...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2012
Ok you have models, singers and hotel owners. Noted.

But do you have a stable government?

Hmm . . .I don't think so.

On that note I'm out for good this time. Carry on with your delusions.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:37pm On May 18, 2012
we do have a stable government...its just constantly fighting an opposition group made up of the entire populace...you truly dont know anything about somalia...if the government was good dont you think the people who accept it so the people wouldnt need internatinal food aid...if it was a good government everything would be ok. but i dont know if u know this...but this is what we call a revolution....it happens in every country....somalis had empires that controled the entire horn...but our government is more loyal to america than to the somali people...

so we have to fight it till is overthrown...its sad tha you are saying somalis dont know how to have a governement...looool...we had empires...we beat the puertogeese...we had more than half a dozen empires that controlled all the way into ethiopia and into northern yemen...we controlled the entire trade between africa and the middle east.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 12:43pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: we do have a stable government...its just constantly fighting an opposition group made up of the entire populace...you truly dont know anything about somalia...if the government was good dont you think the people who accept it so the people wouldnt need internatinal food aid...if it was a good government everything would be ok. but i dont know if u know this...but this is what we call a revolution....it happens in every country....somalis had empires that controled the entire horn...but our government is more loyal to america than to the somali people...

so we have to fight it till is overthrown...its sad tha you are saying somalis dont know how to have a governement...looool...we had empires...we beat the puertogeese...we had more than half a dozen empires that controlled all the way into ethiopia and into northern yemen...we controlled the entire trade between africa and the middle east.

So the war lords where loyal to America and the west.
And why have you left somalia if you must fight to remove the government.
Why not vote them out of power.
And what wrong with being friends with the west and the Arabs. You fighting a civil war because you have not developed the skills to handle your problems in a civilized way.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ak47mann(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: loooooool...again...even the people on this forum dont believe u...let alone me...the burden of proof is on you...
We are the people who call you guys slaves, apes, monkeys...so do you expect me to believe you...that is very sad.
what is even more sad is that you expect me to believe that...whats even more sadder is that the people on here dont believe you. and for that reason above all...i realize that you are still dreaming...so again i ask you to wake up...look in the mirror...take a hard look at your nappy hair,big lips, and big nose...and than slap you self across your face...and tell yourself that you should know better than to come up with a stupid lie like that.

grin
you are a fool you think i can drive myself to Somalian neighborhood?you guys are the lowest class in UK even with your big fore heads you are nothing but refugees and live on government hand out breed too many kids to get bigger house from council but all these goodish has stop because you refugees are coming to UK and abusing our system,your people behaves like animals,even the girls just that the ones i banged cannot pull that barbaric act around AK,and i don't have a big nose, i can swear on my life,all those somalis girls i fuccked brought their puzzy to me i didn't go for them initially.

i don't look pure African some people mistake me as Afro Caribbean,when i was in uni other black students dont really date you people especially our black girls,you guys are disgracing Africans,look at your country breeding alshabaab and AQD,as i said before only Mona my Somalian ex is different she hate your mentality and backwardness she doesn't believe in Somalia must marry Somalia rubbish,but i dumped her because of that odor.....
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:47pm On May 18, 2012
wow...we are not in a civil war...the governments is in full control...its just ocassionaly their is a car bomb here and there....when a foreign power is supporting your government...their is no room for elections...this is where your people lagged...you never knew their was a time for fighting....instead you sold your people....
so dont lecture me about diplomacy...because thats the one word that has failed your part of the world...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 12:50pm On May 18, 2012
ak47mann: you are a fool you think i can drive myself to Somalian neighborhood?you guys are the lowest class in UK you are nothing but refugees and live on government hand out breed too many kids to get bigger house from council but all these goodish has stop because you refugees are coming to UK and abusing our system,your people behaves like animals,even the girls just that the ones i banged cannot pull that barbaric act around AK,and i don't have a big nose, i can swear on my life,all those somalis girls i fuccked brought their puzzy to me i didn't go for them initially.

i don't look pure African some people mistake me as Afro Caribbean,when i was in uni other black students dont really date you people especially our black girls,you guys are disgracing Africans,look at your country breeding alshabaab and AQD,as i said before only Mona my Somalian ex is different she hate your mentality and backwardness she doesn't believe in Somalia must marry Somalia rubbish,but i dumped her because of that odor.....

again...slap your self in the face...the fact your telling me this over and over tells me that somali women are some type of a social status for you...lmao....but when you wake up from ur dream...slap yourself....you know better than to come here without proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Shot Down Two US Ballistic Missiles Heading Towards The Syria / Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) / Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.