Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Somalia Should Leave The African Union - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia Should Leave The African Union (9868 Views)

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Haiti Joins African Union / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 8:32am On May 19, 2012
andrewza:

African Americans are not Black or Bantu. They colored or to non SA people mixed Race aka they has black has I am black. And they have no identity with Africa or Africans.

Next not all bantu people where splintered groups. Most tribes would banded together against a common foe example the Zulus put together massive army's to fight the Boer and english even have a few victory's or close defeats. Not bade for a army using traditional weapons.

Somalia work and stick together? So that means you got backwards to a point before your empire. I bet you the rulers of greater Somalia are turning in there graves at what your people have done to there legacy.

uhm...the reason why somalis are fighting the government is because its not loyal to somalis...as for our ancestors rolling in their graves...actually they would be proud...that their decendants are taking on the super power of the day...and they would be proud that our langauge is still spoken...they would be proud despite thousands of years of trade, we still have kept our clan system and our nose is still head high...

now...lets talk about your ancestors...first...i dont care how you classify african americans...they are slaves from west africa...they are the decendants of bantu...secondly your forefathers are rolling in the graves of america...loool...cause despite being kidnapped...working on plantations...you live on welfare in the richest country.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 8:49am On May 19, 2012
ayanle456:

uhm...the reason why somalis are fighting the government is because its not loyal to somalis...as for our ancestors rolling in their graves...actually they would be proud...that their decendants are taking on the super power of the day...and they would be proud that our langauge is still spoken...they would be proud despite thousands of years of trade, we still have kept our clan system and our nose is still head high...

now...lets talk about your ancestors...first...i dont care how you classify african americans...they are slaves from west africa...they are the decendants of bantu...secondly your forefathers are rolling in the graves of america...loool...cause despite being kidnapped...working on plantations...you live on welfare in the richest country.

Your country is in 2 pieces. And one half is killing destroying its self

You never took on the super power. The people of America did not want there solders to die for no reason in some place most Americans can not find on a Map. If they so wished the USA could turn Somalia in to a sheet of Glass.

Your people are seen has nothing more has common thieves not great traders.

There are foreign forces occupying your land.

Yep your ancestors are pretty pissed and probably done a 360 in there graves.

I am not west african I am south african. And a white english speaking south african. We have remained what we are. Not the boss but still the one with the cash hence the power. Just like my ancestors would have liked it.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 8:49am On May 19, 2012
ayanle456:

You never took on the super power. The people of America did not want there solders to die for no reason in some place most Americans can not find on a Map. If they so wished the USA could turn Somalia in to a sheet of Glass.

I am not west african I am south african. And a white english speaking south african. We have remained what we are. Not the boss but still the one with the cash hence the power. Just like my ancestors would have liked it.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 8:54am On May 19, 2012
loooooooooooooooool...a white guy in south africa...telling a somali...our forefathers are turning in their graves...lol....the irony is amazing...shouldnt you be telling that too the poor bantus whose land you occupy...

well clearly your comments show you dont know anyting about somalia...but its not in two peices...its one country...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 8:55am On May 19, 2012
actually i just came to the quick conclusion that you are not white most likely...you are one of the bantu slaves...who wants me to take a break on bashing you slaves...so you pretend to be white...what a sad mentallity...

i would call the incindent called black hawk down...taking on the entire world...we kicked the whole usa, european union, and the u.n. out of somalia...

we took on the portugese and kicked...we took on the english...who had to use planes...and we still take on those who violate somali waters....

anyway...i wanna know has your messed up history of enslavement...affected the way you live your life...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 9:13am On May 19, 2012
The blacks in SA fought and won there freedom. So why would there ancestors complain.

I know enough about somalia. I seem to know more than you.

I have all ways claimed to be white check all my posts.

The Americans completed all there objectives in operation Irwen. They just took some losses. The troops did not want to go home. It was public pressure back home in America that got them pulled out. They did not see the point of risking American lives in some god forsaken pill trash.

Yet you can not kick the AU out. And you won't because life is cheap in Africa no African cares if a solder dies doing his job.

You can only take on unarmed merchant ships and fish boats. No war ship sees you has a threat. And what are you pirates doing in mozambique.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 9:16am On May 19, 2012
Somalia land is separate from the south. Just because no one recognize them officially dose not change the fact. Somalia is in 2.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:17am On May 19, 2012
uhm...i still consider the u.s. leaving a win...a win is a win...they knew that somalis would die by the millions...as for african union soldiers not leaving...uhm...they will...haundred have been killed...i doubt you know more about somalia than me...anyway how does a white man living in south africa feel...i bet the locals see you as th decendants of devils...

i have to sleep. but i see no point in talking to a white guy who is confused and whose very presence in africa is a slap in the face of the local slaves who invited you. lmao
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by KnowAll(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPBHgWG-MtY

Crakhead Somalian LovePeddler willing to show her pusssssssy for $5 dollars!!
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by smile4kenn(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2012
Somalia is a waste.... they should be wiped out of the human race!
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by khukhi(f): 9:17pm On May 20, 2012
smile4kenn: Somalia is a waste.... they should be wiped out of the human race!

Minus one huge problem for the AU. Go ahead OP, suggest this to the authorities. I'm sure they'd be relieved to hear this. undecided
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:42pm On May 20, 2012
their are pristitues in all groups. the fact u show this means it isnt prevalent within our community as it is in urs. so ur schocked. i am too, but a people of more 20million are not all pure. but on average, we are conservative.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ak47mann(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2012
KnowAll:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPBHgWG-MtY

Crakhead Somalian LovePeddler willing to show her pusssssssy for $5 dollars!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 2:38am On May 21, 2012
u r very disturbed people
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Yewe2011(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: Whats wrong with being part of the ottoman empire...their were no soldiers on somali territory...we got all the weapons we need to defeat ethiopians...when we needed soldeirs we got them from the turks...

Why are you shaking you head...the entire arab world was part of the ottoman empire...somalis werent occupied by the ottaman turks...we just joined so we could recieve protection...it was a win win for us...we got weapons, protection...and we kept our langauge and culture...

ayanle456:

In the 19th century the Ottoman Empire extended its rule towards the northern coast of Somalia through the darawish fighters of Sayyid Abdulle Hassan. This was later claimed by Egypt and finally succeeded by the British.

http://yusyika.hubpages.com/hub/somalia

the two points in bold seem to contradict each other

did you join or did the ottomans (turks) rule you?

which one is it?
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:32am On May 21, 2012
it was an alliance...they didnt have to force us...we had to join...it was our only strategy to push the ethiopians back.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Yewe2011(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2012
andrewza:

You where not enslaved because you look weak and scrawny. Where the bantu looks like a man who can work.

partly true

Somalis/Somalians were not enslaved because they were nomadic peoples.

West Africans were primarily sedentary and Europeans were looking for labourers (slaves) to work their plantation economies in the new world.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Yewe2011(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2012

look at these captured Somalian pirates

Indians, Malaysians, and Kenyan police officers manning over them
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 7:53am On May 21, 2012
Yewe2011:

partly true

Somalis/Somalians were not enslaved because they were nomadic peoples. West Africans were primarily sedentary and that is why it was easier for us to be enslaved then them.

partly true...but alot of people lived in cities where they traded...we were muslims and no arab could enslave us...we were warriors who always had standing armies...we were one ethnic group so we were able to divide and conquer smaller people...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Yewe2011(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456:
somalia is part of the arab league. egypt shares nile eith ethiopia. egypt sponsered somalia into arab league. i say we uave enough allies

arabs don't care about you, nor are they strong enough to defend you (even if they did).

Arabs are divided themselves.

You should have heard what a Lebanese associate of mine said about you Somalis lol

PhysicsQED:
When people mention great African states of the past Somalia and its sultanates/kingdoms are almost never mentioned. You and I both know that this is the truth.

And it's only from a Somali that one will hear that a country in a state of unending anarchy even worse than Nigeria's, with people roaming around as refugees and suffering from famine is somehow saving the image of Africa.

yup Somalia is irrelevant and Somalians are very delusional. It's only on the internet where you hear somalis brag and boast because they are protected by the anonymity of being online. They are the sh1t stain of Africa and everyone knows it.

MsDarkSkin:
Thats why you have to force yourselves on other blacks for attention. Raaped by arabs and owned by ethiopians....what an epic fail.
basically this is what it boils down to.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 8:12am On May 21, 2012
who said arabs hate somalis...if they did their men wouldnt be dying alongside somalis for thousands of years...from the turks of the ottoman empire who sent soldiers who fough along side somalis five hauundred years ago...to the iraqis,egyptians,yememins and saudis who are in somalis now fighting alongside alshabaab somali muslims against the bantu african union.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 9:13am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: who said arabs hate somalis...if they did their men wouldnt be dying alongside somalis for thousands of years...from the turks of the ottoman empire who sent soldiers who fough along side somalis five hauundred years ago...to the iraqis,egyptians,yememins and saudis who are in somalis now fighting alongside alshabaab somali muslims against the bantu african union.

I under stand now. You have it all wrong. They not fighting along side you. They just sharing a common enemy. It is funny how you love them but get non in return.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:49am On May 21, 2012
no no...u have it all wrong...ethiopians and arabs never met...we asked them to help us...and they came...lol
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by TerryCarr(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2012
the Arab League is only good for complaining about Jews wink
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 11:42pm On May 23, 2012
they also got an oil monopoly
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by hmmph: 4:18am On Mar 29, 2016
andrewza:

Cracker, you will never African. Everybody looks at you as European
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by hmmph: 4:23am On Mar 29, 2016
ayanle456:

Those Americans also have European and Native or American ancestors so they are in fact Mixed race. Not African fool. Besides not every West African group was enslaved, only select areas just like not all Bantu ppl from the East of Africa were enslaved in Somalia. You are just ignorant. Besides, even Somalis were enslaved in Asia
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by hmmph: 4:27am On Mar 29, 2016
ayanle456:
as u may know there are over 10,000 african soldiers sent from uganda, senegal, rwanda, brundi and kenya. those countries are being used by ethiopia because ethiopians are cowards. plz petition ur governments before ur soldiers die. haundred have already died. somali people are xenophobic. and we especially hate anything that isnt somali.

i hope somalia leaves the african union.

let ethiopia fight somalia by itself. this is between us. those soldiers need to go back home. already their are foreign fighters from pakistan, iraq, the usa who came to defend somalia from this african hoards who pretend their on peace keeping mission.

sincerely

a noble somali
Another irrational Somali. I am not at all surprised but anyway it is OK. Just know that when that happens, Somalia is screwed and you ppl will become extinct which is great to.me, good riddance I say
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by hmmph: 4:30am On Mar 29, 2016
ayanle456:
darkskin. who said we were raped by arabs? we are homogenous people.
sad that ur forum and thread are praising when no somali is watching. lool
i guess i take that as compliment. but ur soldiers are bringing desease and hiv.

ni99ers
Many of you were raped by Arabs, certain clans anyway. How can you not even know your own ppl? This is why ppl call y'all dumb and no good
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by snydergp1st(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2016
hmmph:

Many of you were raped by Arabs, certain clans anyway. How can you not even know your own ppl? This is why ppl call y'all dumb and no good

Fcvkt.ard why u reviving old forgotten racist shiiiit. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairobi(Kenya), Africa’s New Hq For Multinational Firms / South African 1st Lady Pregnant. Paternity In Doubt / Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.