Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

93Miles's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 93Miles's Profile / 93Miles's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 51 pages)

Romance / Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by 93Miles: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
JuanDeDios I think education section has majority of teens on this forum. Especially the jambites.

I'll create the thread on that section and talk to teens about drugs..

Be ready to call the cops.

I can give you my house address so it will be easier for yo police to locate me..

Good day!

And never fail to be in my business.
Romance / Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by 93Miles: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Right. If you peddle drugs on my street, I'd call the police. If I see you talking to kids about drugs, I'd call the police. If you try to sell drugs to my kids, I'd break your head. A criminal's business is everyone's business.

But if you "slut" on my street, that's your business since it's not a crime and doesn't hurt me.

I will create a thread on drugs soon.

Please put the cops on yo speed dial.

Text me yo street address I'll like to trade there.

Get the cops around.

If u need my trap house address I'll be glad to send u as to make yo work easier.
Career / Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by 93Miles: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
lovethchioma:
How can I reach you? or you can have my email..
I need to discuss with you please.. Once you get the mail, you should let me know so I can delete from here.

send a pm to mimimile93
Romance / Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by 93Miles: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Unlike "slutting", drug dealing is a crime. That would make it the business of every right-thinking member of the human community.

ok then! Keep bein at other people's businesses.

Good day!
Romance / Re: Nairaland Alternate/moniker Accounts And How To Identify One by 93Miles: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
mrphysics:

Worries? It never was, is, or will be. Thread was just for fun and nothing else.

Tell us your alternate bro
This is my alterbate.
Romance / Re: Nairaland Alternate/moniker Accounts And How To Identify One by 93Miles: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
mrphysics:
One of the things that confuses me the most is how to identify an alternate account. It is a forgone conclusion that so many persons hide under some alternate account to troll others. Some have also created an alternate account opposite to their gender, in this case, you see a female using a male account and commenting as a male.

How do you identify an alternate account? I have been trolled severally by a someone using an alternate moniker and I have seen nairaland FBI agents like Donstan18, pocohantas, and the rest suspect some monikers as alternates.

How do you know an alternate account? Can you mention alternate monikers?

Donstan18 = Iamdonstan18
Airforce1 = IamAirforce1
Pocohantas = antibrutus1, 2, ....., N
Highqueen = Queenskexy
Safia = saff, etc.

This shouldn't be part of your worries..

2 Likes

Romance / Re: How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? by 93Miles: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
If she has a source of income, I feel cool. If she hasn't, I feel uncomfortable..

A real man shouldn't wait for his woman to ask him for money.

A real woman shouldn’t depend on her man for money..

2 Likes

Romance / Re: This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut by 93Miles: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Waakanda:
Diseases are smiling at her already grin

The so called "I am not a slut" or "I am a born again child of God" have diseases more than sluts..
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" by 93Miles: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Keep being ashamed..

Sai Baba till 2023

11 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" by 93Miles: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Keep being ashamed..

Sai Baba till 2023

11 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by 93Miles: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
It's high time y'all respect other people's opinions, beliefs and choices.
Stop acting saints when you ain't...

I can say my dream is to become a drug dealer and ain't nobody's business..

Hypocrites!

1 Like

Career / Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by 93Miles: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
lovethchioma:
Hi Miles, I PMed you please reply.

Sorry I can't access the email linked to this acct..
Romance / Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by 93Miles: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2018
LUGBE:
Seriously not all topics should flag in this forum, the op have sisters or mother to ask this naughty question.

I am really pissed with this question

No one forced u to open their thread.. Run out u hypocrite

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by 93Miles: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Broda I tire, I don't know when they will change this demented mentality, maybe when pig fly. Majority of Nigerian girls are wh0re hiding under the bedsheets but they always claim holy pass white girls. is that not hypocrisy?.

I know when judgement day comes, it will start with nigerians.

The best is your boycott them.

They will never changed.

Hustle hard make money, travel abroad going find white pvssy and relax with.

I have never had a boring convo with a white lady before.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: BREAKING: APC Disqualifies Shittu From Guber Race Over NYSC Scandal by 93Miles: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Curry30:

Pls clearly s!tate the god cos I believe Jehova won't bless an evil hearted being.

Sorry
I meant the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.
Romance / Re: Am Hurt And Troubled by 93Miles: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Alaadin:

Yea young ma is tight
She's my official girl. I love tomboys so much..
Science/Technology / Re: 6000-Year-Old Human Skeletons Found With Full Sets Of Teeth In Brazil (Photo) by 93Miles: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
revontuli:
Chai! They have better teeth than I do! Buhari why?
in a bit to sound funny, u sounded foolish.
What as PMB got to do with ur smelly dirty teeth?
Teeth that u used different d!cks to brush.
Dirty wh0re

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by 93Miles: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
That's the only thing they have. That's the only thing they can offer.

11 Likes

Romance / Re: Am Hurt And Troubled by 93Miles: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Alaadin:

Ooooouuuu cool
u like her?
Politics / Re: BREAKING: APC Disqualifies Shittu From Guber Race Over NYSC Scandal by 93Miles: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Notatribalist:
PMB ruled us before PDP was even formed,so what stopped him from fixing it?as I said earlier I am not partisan,but I am just stating the fact..
OBJ ruled b4 PMB. What was he doing?
Romance / Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by 93Miles: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oreofepeters:
In fact I admire them always free to express their sexual life no big deal.
I've learnt a lot from Quora & Reddit. Unlike our Nigerian girls wey dey always hide everything behind bedsheets. For what reason sef? they want make people think say they are holy?. They corrupt pass white girls.

below is a Nigerian lady mentality.

Man: Babe can u tell me ur sex fantasies, ur favorite positions and all that.

Lady: (talkin to herself) if I tell this man ehn, he will think I am a spoil lady. He will see me as a wh0re. Let me just pretend.

Man: Babe what's keepin u from answering?

Lady: oh! Sorry. To be honest with u, I don't have any fantasy. I don't have favorite sex position. I don't even like sex.

Man: Hmmm! Why don't u like sex?

Lady: Dear can we change the topic pls...

Man: change the topic to what?

Lady: hmm! Dear, remember that bag I told u about?

Man: yes, what's about it?

Lady: I need money to get it tomorow. The woman says she will sell if out if I don't pay tomoro.

This same lady is a wh0re and a cheat.
Bloody hypocrites.

Have a sex convo with a white girl and feel the different.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by 93Miles: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Have you ever cried during lovemaking?

Was it out of intense palpable pleasure or out of pains? or both??

Men are also invited to contribute, as women on here are super conservative and usually shy away from discussing their sex life.

I don't know why u brought this topic here.

Don't u know that naija women shy away from sex discusions?

They act like the don't like sex but in private they are the most sex freak on earth.

I bet u no lady will come to this thread to give u the answers u are lookin for.

Hypocrite is their middle name.

8 Likes

Romance / Re: Am Hurt And Troubled by 93Miles: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
queenice7:
help? am hurt and troubled from breakup, I just sent him a break up message of which he hasn't replied, probably he hasn't seen. but am really hurting inside, I feel cheated and used, I feel like dying. this is not the first time sth like this av happened to me, I mean heart break. I was actually the one that initiated the break up, coz I couldn't take it any more
When u are tired of ur man give me a call.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election by 93Miles: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
cathodekazim:
I'm a Buharist but with what happened in Osun today, he has surely lost a lot of people's sympathy

shup d f up. Ipod.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by 93Miles: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
EweduAfonja:
for the records..

APC thought PDP Crude 9ja Politics in this Osun election...

PDP Next time when you have power, Never lose it.. to the opposition ...

I learnt GEJ disbursed loads of cash for campaign but the greedy PDP thieves hide the money and spent it on houses, vacation and whoring...

Buhari will win 2019 but he will die just like yaradua and Osunbade will take over from him...

Lord, anyone that wishes us death, may we witness their obituary in Jesus name Amen..
Politics / Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 93Miles: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
[s]
mycar:
For the record, when people have no say in a democracy, there is nothing democratic again in it, and for sai baba clues, Abacha was once begged to continue his tyrant under democratic cover but God showed him that power belongs to him.

Finally, jealousy/envy is the greatest destroyer of men.
[/s]

y'all be abusin the number one citizen of Nigeria up and down and no arrest or anytin.

What freedom of speech again do u need?

3 Likes 1 Share

Autos / Re: Price Reduced - Clean Naija Used 2006/2007 Mercedes Benz C280 4matic by 93Miles: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
iAudio:
Acura MDX does not have one model
Politics / Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 93Miles: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Kikikikik zoogerians will not kill me with their dumbness. So Facebook is owned by Israel since mark is a Jew is it not??
OK, I also want to see you deactivate your FB account.
Igbos are great whether you like it or not

How is Israel a Biafra?

Does Israel even know Bia exist talk more of fra?

Mark the founder of FB doesnt know what is Biafra.

Dey dre the fool una self.

And if ur Namsi Cowu isn't a coward and has not run, tell him to show face.
The youngest Nigerian soldier is what Nigeria will send to arrest his ass.

PS... I don't have FB acct.
Politics / Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 93Miles: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
yourstruly123:
U are a fool. I hate yorubas with passion.
Keep hating.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: BREAKING: APC Disqualifies Shittu From Guber Race Over NYSC Scandal by 93Miles: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Notatribalist:
for what exactly?for tuning to UK for medical treatment despite ruling Nigeria twice without doing anything to fix our medical industry?what exactly are u asking God to bless him for?my dear,I think is higher time we set aside sentiments and tell the truth to our leaders, they have ll failed us..
If PDP made used of the 16yrs and built us hospitals, PMB won't go to UK for medicals.

What did PDP do for 16yrs dat d failed to fixed d medicals.?
Politics / Re: BREAKING: APC Disqualifies Shittu From Guber Race Over NYSC Scandal by 93Miles: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
God bless PMB

38 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 51 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.