Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

93Miles's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 93Miles's Profile / 93Miles's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 51 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by 93Miles: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I see you now have followers on NL

who criticises me for bashing you.

I'll like to know the amount you pay them
FRSC recruitment is ongoin. If u need a job apply there.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by 93Miles: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
At what age is it right for me to get married to Jamaicanlove? Serious advice only.
Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Really?

Then you are MORE Stupid, than I thought.
Yea! Very stupid I was for giving women my all. Never will I give a woman more than 0.1% of me.

My Male Friends Over Female Friends

Money Over B!tches. Such an easy decision
Politics / Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by 93Miles: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

No stay for Thailand dey shout Sai baba

Come Nigeria, come experience REAL SUFFER.
Only the lasy ones suffer.
If u are not voting PMB next yr pls hide ur face.
Politics / Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by 93Miles: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

No stay for Thailand dey shout Sai baba

Come Nigeria, come experience REAL SUFFER.

Only the lazy ones suffer.

If u are not voting PMB next yr pls hide ur face.
Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Michelle55:

You can't change the hands of time dear.. Letting go is the way forward. Some people are in our lives to give us memories while some gives us lessons.
Yours gave you both..
I'm goin to detailed evrytin in the book. Hope u will buy it.
Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Did the thread make frontpage? If no, I'll show you how to delete it.
I don't know if it made fp. How do they check? U told me how to delete it but I am banned from the acct I created it.
Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Criis:

Total crap. Now, we know those who'll leave their wives hanging at home and go hangout with friends instead .

u didn't get my point bruv...

I said don't give a woman ur all.

I've gotten to the point where I put animals above women.

If I have 2k and a lady walks up to me and tell me to borrow her 1k dat she wants to use it for sometin serious maybe health issues dat in 5hrs time she will refund it with interest of 100%.

And a guy walks up to me at that same moment and beg me 1.5k to buy weed and smoke and won't refund the money.

I will gladly give out the 1.5k to the guy to go smoke.

This guy will remember me tomorow than a b!tch I'd have given 1k.
Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Michelle55:
Miles.. Talking about it will ease up the pains and hurt you feel and probably restore the unquantifiable peace of mind you once had.

are u serious?

Do u know what I go tru each time I stumbled on that thread I created abt my ex?

When somtin takes me to dat thread, it remins me of my ex. The good moment we had. It doesn't even remind me of d sh!ts she put me tru but reminds me of d good time we had and tru out dat week I'll de down cursing myself all tru.

I've begged d mods to delete that thread but they refused.

Writing tins don't ease me any pain rather it reminds me of som stuffs.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2018
1Sharon:

You never specifically said how she died undecided

really?

Ok! U gon read it in the book how she died, which hospital she was taken to, what casket she was buried in, who sponsored her burial and where she was buried.
Romance / Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by 93Miles: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Eww

Who eats Jam and bread, on a date?
Jamaicanlove does.
Romance / Re: Let The Battle Of Yo Mama Begin...... Get In If You Have The Mind by 93Miles: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Banned ke? I just chosed to stay AWOL. Nairaland is draining, besides i'm busy presently, hence my absence.

How's work?
I havnt bin to wrk for a month + now.

I took out time to go treat myself.

Will ressume next month.

Hope u're good.

Who are u voting next yr? (presidential election).
Celebrities / Re: Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) by 93Miles: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Is this boy still a serving corps member?
Has he passed out from NYSC?
Is he above the NYSC rules and regulation?
Is the DG of NYSC aware of this boy's AWOL?
Are corps members now allowed to be involved in politics related matters?

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by 93Miles: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
tstx:
The AfrAsia Bank Africa Wealth Report 2018 provides insights gathered by AfrAsia and New World Wealth, on wealth trends in Africa over the past 10 years.

According to The AfrAsia Bank Wealth Report 2018, Lagos is the fourth richest city in Africa.

"Total wealth held in the city amounts to US$108 billion. Major sectors include: basic materials, real estate & construction, telecoms, transport and financial services. the" report stated.

Johannesburg was the wealthiest with $245 billion, Cairo ($140 billion), Cape Town ($135 billion),

Nigeria was also ranked 3rd among the wealthiest countries in Africa with a value of $222 bllion in privately owned assets.

According to the report, South Africa is the wealthiest country in Africa with private property valued at $722 billion, and Egypt second with $330 billion

The wealth was arrived at by calculating the value of property, cash, equities and business interests. Liabilities and government funds were factored out.

The report also ranked Nigeria eleventh in African countries with the fastest wealth growth which was capped at 19%.

Mauritius had the highest wealth growth rate at 195%, Ethiopia 190%, Rwanda 74% and Tanzania 66%.

The wealth amount was arrived at by calculating the value of property, cash, equities and business interests but liabilities and government funds factored out.

https://listwand.com/2018/09/nigeria-ranked-3rd-richest-country-in-africa-lagos-4th-richest-city/

ALL THANKS TO PRESIDENT M. BUHARI.

SAI BABA GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

SAI BABA THANK ON BEHALF OF ALL THE CITIZENS OF NIGERIA, I SAY NAGODE.

SAI BABA YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO US NIGERIANS.

SAI BABA YOU HAVE OUR VOTES FOR NEXT TERM IN OFFICE.

SAI BABA MAY ALMIGHT GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

SAI BABA FOR MAKING US PROUD, WE WILL MAKE YOU OUR PRESIDENT TILL 2023.

SAI BABA WE NIGERIANS LOVE YOU.

WOE UNTO ANY MAN THAT INSULTS PMB.

ONLY A FOOLISH FOOL SAYS PMB IS NOT WORKING..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Even if the book won't make a penny I don't care.

All I'm interested in, is niggas to learn 'how not to give their 100% to women. It's dangerous.

Let every man be selfish when it comes to women matter.

Place yourself and your male friends above women.

Women don't worth giving it all.
Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
iLegendd:
Don't be in a hurry. This is a project. It can take a month or more. So, write when you're free.

I'll be leaving rehab today by 8am Insha'Allah.

So from next week you will start getting my mails..
Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
iLegendd:

Yes ALL of them. Everything related to the story. Talk about your previous love and the love in-between, then the book will end with the dangerous woman. Let the suspense build.

I want the book to be filled with suspense until your readers can't get enough. Don't worry, just write from your heart and don't worry about typos. Make lots of mistakes — we will correct them.

The formula is, keep writing and don't stop. I want anyone who reads the book to FEEL emotional and cry. We need to evoke the emotions of our readers. When you evoke the emotions of a reader, he or she falls in love with the writer and ask for more of your books.

We need them to be glued until they can't get enough. After reading the story, we want their eyes to be red with tears, so paint a vivid picture of EVERYTHING. While writing the story, involve all the 6 senses. Touch, sight, taste, etc.

Example: On that gloomy Monday, I put on my blue shirt, wore my black jean and called Vivian. She sounded like someone who was with another man. "Hello, Vivian," I said, but she didn't say anything at first. The call ended after 20 seconds. With frustration, I headed to a nearby restaurant.

So, paint a picture of every move you made it your thoughts. Don't write with vocabularies. Keep your grammar simple. Simplicity is the key of success. Write from your heart. Be wordy.

The editors will be the ones to remove the ones that may not be needed. Some lines you write will be rewritten by our editors to enable us evoke some certain emotions in our readers' brain.

The formula is: keep writing until you don't have anything connected to the story to write about. Then, at the end of the story, talk about how you finally left the country. The book is a smash. I can already feel it. Trust me.

Bro you really got a nice brain.

Wow! This is great..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Let The Battle Of Yo Mama Begin...... Get In If You Have The Mind by 93Miles: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm okay, my dear. How're you too?
I'm fine.
I haven't seen u in a while. Was wondering if u've been banned..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
If I am to write from how I met my ex girlfriend @Jewel to how she died it's going to be more than 1000pages and I might not finish it this month. Plus, it will wake some sad memories I'm trying to forget.
Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
iLegendd:
By 2019 or 2020, I feel a movie director from Hollywood or Nollywood will want to buy the script. Trust me.

What about the lady that hid my travelin documents and the one I donated blood for. Do u also care about their stories?

Or is it only the one that died that you want?
Romance / Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by 93Miles: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Any chat that doesn't aim at money making is a boring chat to me..

Money Must Be Made.

If It Ain't About Money, Then I Ain't Involved. Because It Ain't About Me.
It's Money Over B!tches.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by 93Miles: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
ImaIma1:
"Kkk"... i hate this so much in chats. It kills the flow
k
Romance / Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by 93Miles: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
How much is a plate of food? 3K cannot buy a good drink and meat talk more of food.

IMO: Minimum spent on first date should be 10k. Max 20k.
First impression matters..

Jamaicanlove loves jam and bread.
Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
iLegendd:
To make life easy, here is our contact. www.wetclef.com/page/contact
Alright....
Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bro I am banned on @Mimimile93 so I can't send pm. Also, I don't read or send pm on @93Miles. Send me mail at mimimile764@gmail.com notify me here when u do becos I hardly open my mail box.
Romance / Re: Let The Battle Of Yo Mama Begin...... Get In If You Have The Mind by 93Miles: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Go find a job, son.
How are u doing?
Romance / Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wow! This is awesome!!!
Romance / Re: I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living by 93Miles: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
SeunDobo:
please what's the name of that singer on your profile pix
Young M.A
Celebrities / Re: Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) by 93Miles: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2018
God bless PMB for his wisdom to govern this country.... A common man now has a sense of belonging.

1 Like

Romance / Re: "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" by 93Miles: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2018
The man just spoke the bitter truth...

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by 93Miles: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Buhari worth the sacrifice.

Sai baba till everlasting

15 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019: Resist Inordinate Pressure From Politicians, Okowa Tells NYSC Members by 93Miles: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2018
If they will hear..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 51 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.