Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

93Miles's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 93Miles's Profile / 93Miles's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 51 pages)

Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee lets say the FG wants to send 10 Igbo men to abraod for training and asked the Igbos to apply that ten successful Igbos shall be selected. I think a Cameroonian from the Igbo speaking part of Cameroon is qualified to apply since he is from Igbo speaking part..
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
google no far, u can only contest in ur state or the area u r from
I tot u said someone from any Igbo speakin part is an Igbo regardless d location. Therefore, that person should be allowed to contest for any Igbo position regardless the person's location. Atfer all, the person is Igbo.. So location doesnt matters
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
fero007:
@ 93miles n viscerion, dont argue wit ariesbull n his like bcuz its obvious dey here to show how foolish n immature n jobless dey are, and not to learn anything new bcuz its only what they believe that is correct, someone wil be telling u the truth u will insult the person cuz you dont want him/her to spoil your plan of mislead people. gi bu nkita ara

for those that have sense to reason and learn, i live in port harcourt, anybody that tells you ikwerre see themselves as igbo is LYING. Most of them always lay emphasis that their tribe different from igbo, same thing with the ukwuani n ika in delta state. if you want proof visit port harcourt, those who live in port harcourt know in their heart that am saying the truth
Preshy561, ariesbull, colourich and their likes are trolls.

Don't take them serious. They don't mean a bit of the trashes they vomit here.
They are attention hungry trolls.

I replied them because I hav their time today. U know this is weekend.

The op got the truth and backed out. And that was all I wanted on this thread. For op to know the truth.
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Preshy561:

Stop disturbing yourself with that aboki illiterate that's an Igbo hater.
Let's grab some ice cream tomorrow evening if you are around.
I hate Igbo people. Goddamn it.. Cause I don't get pigs.. Damn it!
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Colourich:
Tonto dikeh is from ikwerre. Ikwerres believe they are Igbo's and the answer Igbo name, have Igbo culture, just like anioma and Ibuza of Delta state.
Someone on this thread said most of the Ikwere people get annoyed if u refer to them has Igbo. Who should I beliv now b/w u and him?

Nigerians who answer Hebrew names, do they beliv they are Hebrews? Since Ikweres dat answer Igbo names beliv d are Igbos..
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

River isn't an Igbo State because there are other tribes also there but Tonto can be Igbo that doesn't mean the whole Rivers is Igbo just like the way the Kwara isn't a Yoruba state and Lagos is not a Yoruba state because Egun are also in Lagos and they are not Yoruba .....
Point out the lie that I lied
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
sorry but u are wrong,, if the argument is if Tonto is Igbo, yes she is,, but if that Rivers is an Igbo dominated state or in the east? Then no... but Tonto is very much Igbo!! But she isn’t from the east. There are igbos in delta, rivers n Edo State,, speaking different dialects

Ok dear I've heard u.
But let me ask u this..

Are u aware that some parts of Cameron speak Igbo language?

Would you say that those Cameronians are Igbos?

If the Igbos should gain their independence as Biafra, will those parts of Igbo speaking Cameronians become Biafrans?
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

We have to say the truth .why lie

Me lied? About what?

The whole drama started when op said Tonto is Igbo girl that Rivers is Igbo.

I tried le2ting him know that Rivers isn't Igbo and he began sayin I'm a yoruba guy and started display of state own properties..

I just wanted people here to let him not that Rivers isn't Igbo.
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

Rivers is not an Igbo State because we have other tribes there but Rivers is a State THAT is majority of the indigenous are Igbo

Just like Delta State isn't an Igbo State but we have ⅓ of the state Igbo

This is all I wanted to hear from you. This is where the fight on this thread began..
Thank you and have a nice weekend..

Cc Bede2u
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2018
fero007:

Rivers is NOT an Igbo state o, rivers is a multiethnic state, and igbo is just one of the many tribes in rivers. ijaw, ikwerre, ogba, ogoni and many odas are also tribes in rivers, for those that think port harcourt is igbo land, you are wrong

and tonto dikeh is an ikwerre woman not an igbo woman, i can explain the difference if you want to know

Oyindidi:
No, Rivers is not Igbo state

Cc ariesbull
Romance / Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by 93Miles: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
WORDWORLD:
grin
Get the fvck outta my mentions..
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Since Amaechi bears the name because he is igbo, a Ghanian who bears the name Essien should be Calabar. Because Essien is Calabar name..

Very stupid reasoning

Cc ariesbull
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
ariesbull:

They aren't we bear the names because we are christians and that is it!

The Musa bear the names because they are Muslims

So Amaechi bear the name because he is igbo

Or are you telling me that Igbo colonised them

Your ignorance and stupidity is amazing

Are you aware that People in Ghana bear Calabar names.. Example "Essien"?

What do you have to say about Ghanians who bear Calabar names?

Are you telling me that Calabar colonised Ghana?

Isn't your stupidity awesome?
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bede2u:
fools. We have closed this thread teh teh...move on already
I'm not moving on yet.. I can't let you wallow in ignorance and I moved on.. My conscience won't let me rest.. I need to educate you on some things. Two of those things are :

1. Rivers State is not Igbo state.

2. Nigeria needs the puppets even more than she needs the majorities..
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
fero007:

Abeg SS are not puppets o, SS and SE are the power of this country so i dont see how SS are puppets, power is not by population o

According to the op, HAUSA, YORUBA and IGBO are the majorities and the only tribes that matter in Nigeria. The rest are puppets and irrelevant.

I then asked him.. Bayelsa isn't HAUSA, Yoruba or Igbo. Therefore, Bayelsa falls under the puppets.

My question to @bede2u was, why did the majorities allowed the puppet (Bayelsa) to govern over them for 6yrs?

Was there no one in the majorities to govern?

Isn't it a ashamed for the puppets to govern the majorities?

He is yet to answer that question..
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
fero007:

Rivers is NOT an Igbo state o, rivers is a multiethnic state, and igbo is just one of the many tribes in rivers. ijaw, ikwerre, ogba, ogoni and many odas are also tribes in rivers, for those that think port harcourt is igbo land, you are wrong

and tonto dikeh is an ikwerre woman not an igbo woman, i can explain the difference if you want to know

Bede2u was saying since part of Rivers State speak Igbo,, therefore, Rivers State is Igbo state.

I then asked him.. Is he aware that there are igbo speaking people in Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea?
Should we say that Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea are Igbo countries because there are parts of the countries who speak Igbo?
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Without the puppets, the majorities won't survive..

What does Enugu has?
How much does Enugu contributes to the Federal purse?
What is Enugu's monthly allocation?
Why is the puppet's allocation higher than the majority?

PS.. Nigeria can live without the majority (SE) but Nigeria can't survive with the puppets (SS)

Cc Bede2u
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:

Bede2u was claiming Tonto Dike to his Idiotic Pigs tribe..

@bede2u does your state own a private jet?

Puppets seem to be winning the majority ooo.

I know two puppets who owned private jets. My state inclusive..
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Cc technicallyrich
Cc Bede2u
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
fero007:

before fight will start, i want to know that i get your point, when states where created tribes were not taken into consideration so no doubt there are igbos in delta and rivers state. BUT the ukwuani and ikwerre are not the same as these igbos because even before the creation of states these people have always been known as a seperate ethnic group

Please I want to know.. Is Rivers state an Igbo state?

The op claimed Tonto Dike is an Igbo girl..

Cc Oyindidi
Cc Bede2u
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
fero007:

amaechi is an Igbo name, an ikwerre name, an ukwani name, and many other tribes answer amaechi

Don't mind the clown
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
ariesbull:

Is Amaechi a Latin name ?
Who is this attention hungry hoe?

Nigerians who bear "Solomon, David, John, etc' are they Hebrews?
Nigerians who bear "Mohammed, Musa, Khalid etc" are they Arabians.?

1 Like

Romance / Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by 93Miles: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol. grin

Good morning
How are u doing?
Romance / Re: Questions To Ladies by 93Miles: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
the reason i directed the questions to ladies is because they re at the forefront of championing the cause.
i know male feminist exist but they re few

If there's any body on this forum who carries feminism on head like gala is a 24yr old gigolo.

I think u should chanel these qustns to him not ladies.

I hardly see a lady here talk abt feminism.
Romance / Re: Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by 93Miles: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine girl.

All the Nairaland old men plus oga Sèun when una go marry? grin Sèun no want marry but every prewedding thread dey hit frontpage. grin oga do marry, time dey go make all these teen boys prewedding pix no hit front-page before your own.
This is the worse advice to give to a man. Especially if that man is a young promising man with big dreams..
Romance / Re: Questions To Ladies by 93Miles: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
1), what gave birth to feminism struggle?

2) do feminism address the issues?

3) can feminism bridge the Biological/ Genetical Gap between Male and female since it preaches equality of the two sexes?

4) what do majority of nigerian ladies practice Feminism /misadrism?

why direct these qustns to ladies?

Are feminists only females?

Haven't u seen male feminist?
Romance / Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by 93Miles: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin
Lots of engagements will break because of this. grin This information is too little bah
No engagemnt will crack talk more of breal.
This is just a cheap hoe tryin hard to trend.
Her friends fiance doesn't have full name? Na only him bear Daniel?
No pic of him?
He wants to play someone and ur friend still wants to go ahead and cuffed him?

Attention Hungry Hoes Shall Be Ignored..
Romance / Re: When Having Sex With Another Partner Is Not Cheating.. by 93Miles: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Where this rubbish come from, I doubt na from person brain.
Pls note dat animals and robots also use NL..
Romance / Re: "Since SEX Became so Easy To Get, LOVE Became Harder To Find". by 93Miles: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Meaningless quote...
Crime / Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by 93Miles: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Rocktation:

Are you insinuating that sleeping with different people is a greater evil, than sleeping with your father?
Evil is evil. There's no greater or small evil.
Politics / Re: Presidential Primaries: Again, PDP To Meet Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal, Others by 93Miles: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
jumpandpas:

If at your age you're clamouring for an 80 years old man to lead you, There's BIG problem.
How old is Malaysian PM? Would you say there's a bigger problem in and for Malaysians becos of their PM's age?
Politics / Re: Presidential Primaries: Again, PDP To Meet Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal, Others by 93Miles: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
jumpandpas:

And recycled looters and the problems of Nigeria.

If A=armed robber and C= criminal, what is D?

Solutuon:

APC = PDP and PDP = APC.

Cc buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu cilicmarine throwback

APC may be a corrupt party nop doubt, but this APC has produced the best president in Nigeria since 1999.

PMB is the best president Nigeria ever had.

PMB isn't APC president. He is Nigerian president.

May Allah (SWT) continue to uphold him, give him wisdom and strength to govern this great country.

Sai baba till 2023..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 51 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.