Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

93Miles's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 93Miles's Profile / 93Miles's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 51 pages)

Politics / Re: PHOTO: See How Saraki Give Atiku A Go-ahead On Vote Buying by 93Miles: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Bitter gay @yorubakid please leave me the fvck alone.. I am not doing it. Na by Force?

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: 15 Breath Taking Words That Can Make A Guy Fall For You Immediately Even When He by 93Miles: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2018
Bitter gay @yorubakid please leave me the fvck alone.. I am not doing it. Na by Force?
Romance / Re: 10 Things Only Big Breasts Women Can Performed (photos) by 93Miles: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2018
Politics / Re: C’river APC Convention Delegates Die In Auto Crash by 93Miles: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Politics / Re: President Buhari’s Team Releases First Campaign Photo And Nigerians Can’t Stop T by 93Miles: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2018

1 Like

Politics / Re: Can America Arrest A Visiting President? by 93Miles: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Funnicator:
Can America government arrest a visiting president in the name of corruption allegations?

Can international diplomacy allow such?
What makes you think Atiku will win the presidency?
Career / Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by 93Miles: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2018
porshnuel:
Good morning landers.....
I am kinda confused so I decided to seek advise......i wrote waec 2014,nd couldnt secure admission so I decided to work in a bar ....but within me I want to learn a skill nd someone is ready to sponsor me....the problem here is that I want to go into anything
I.T related ,so i want u to advise me the skill that is 21 century oriented that never goes out of season ....tanks
Programming
Career / Re: Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by 93Miles: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Lynette2cute:

Please how may I reach you?
mimimile93
Politics / Re: Okorocha Wins Senate Tickets As Nwosu Wins Imo APC Governorship Primary by 93Miles: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2018
amaniro:
Imo state you guys are doomedundecided

They should sell IMO state (okorocha family &co)
Owners of IMO state.
indeed they are..
Politics / Re: Okorocha Wins Senate Tickets As Nwosu Wins Imo APC Governorship Primary by 93Miles: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

But the seat of a Senator should be familiar business like that of Tinubu?
Don't waste your time with Idiotic Pigs Of Birafra
Politics / Re: Okorocha Wins Senate Tickets As Nwosu Wins Imo APC Governorship Primary by 93Miles: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2018
tripledonosas:
…Madumere, Uzodinma heads ro court...

OWERRI—SON-IN-LAW and former Chief of Staff to Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu, has been declared winner of the 2018 governorship primary held in the state. Rochas Okorocha and Uche Nwosu Nwosu was announced as the governorship candidate yesterday at about 3:20am, by the electoral committee headed by Ibrahim Agbabiaka. But some governorship aspirants under a coalition known as the Imo Allied Forces, with Senator Hope Uzodimma and Eze Madumere, claimed that they were not part of the process, addding that they had gone to court to stop the primaries.

However, Agbabiaka, while declaring the results said that all the nine governorship aspirants participated in the excercise. He gave their names as Chuks Ololo, George Eche, Uche Nwosu, Deputy Governor of Imo State, Eze Madumere and Senator Hope Uzodimma.

Others are Air Commodore Peter Gbujie(rtd), Chima Anozie, Jude Ejiogu and Chris Nlemoha. According to results announced by the chairman of the electoral committee, Nwosu polled 269,524 votes to emerge winner of the heated contest, while Ololo and Gbujie followed with 6,428 and 4,855 respectively. Other contestants polled as follows: Eche 2,454; Madumere, 2,646; Uzodimma 2,729; Anozie 3,248; Ejiogu 3,456; and Nlemoha 925. For the Imo West senatorial district, Okorocha garnered 141,127 votes to defeat Senator Hope Uzodimma, who polled 1,359 votes and Senator Osita Izunaso, 24 votes. In Imo North, Nnamdi Obiaraeri polled 67,438 to win the senator currently representing the zone, Benjamin Uwajumogu, who polled 5,743 votes. Also, in Imo East senatorial district, Emma Ojinere floored the other two contestants with 41,562 votes. He defeated Chima Anthony and Maxwell Igwe.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/nwosu-declared-winner-of-imo-apc-gov-primary/

Idiotic Pigs Of Birafra can't even fight to capture their state (Imo) from this their slave master yet they want to capture SS states... SMH

Cc Bede2u biafrawillcome ariesbull AllHailBiafra
Politics / Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by 93Miles: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2018
@oldbeer please let @bede2u, @ariesbull and their likes know that AKWA IBOM STATE, BAYELSA STATE and CROSS RIVER STATE can never become Birafra state..

In fact, No state from the SS will join their Biafra madness..

SS states will rather form their own nation than to join with SE to become Biafra.

@oldbeer please educate these Idiotic Pigs Of Birafra for me..
Politics / Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by 93Miles: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2018
yorubakid:
That guy is actually from Cross River..His other handles are 93miles and one other miles something.You need to stop wastinh your time on that fool. The guy is mentally unstable.He once said here that he killed his gf and went to jail because of that..

Says a bitter gay..

Where and when did I tell you I'm from Cross River?

You saw a post I made saying I'd rather be a gay than be with a girl.. And u slide into my pm to disturb me with your gay nonsense.. And because I turned ur stupid gay advances down, uve been bitter towards me..

Dont let me create a thread about you. Be careful..

I'm not gay..
Politics / Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by 93Miles: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

I don't give a ffuvk whether if he's an ex convict or a lunatic.
Meanwhile, an ex convict under Nigerian law has no business with politics. He should go to where he belongs, not here.
Even in Akwacross where he claims to come from.. It's filled with Annang, Efik, Ibibio and the rest.. They have their internal rivalry.
Despite not giving a damn about his skull mining identity.. He remains a slowpoke who is inconsequential in his village community.

Please bro, I am not that guy @OldBeer. Yorubakid is just a bitter gay who links every Efik speaking person to me..
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

Ikwere and Igbo aren't in the same geographic area please....just like Egun and Ijebu R not

Give another excuse

political reason

Your correct they are not Igbo....by the way we have ikwerre that see themselves as Igbo but for political expediency and benefits Igbo would eat from South South and southeast

Igbo will never capture these 3 states AKWA IBOM, BAYELSA AND CROSS RIVER.. go mark my words.
If Igbo should get Biafra which is highly impossible, these 3 states will never join Biafra.

Screenshot this thread and keep for future reference.

which part of Akwa Ibom speaks Igbo?

Op told me the part of Cross River that speaks Igbo which is Abi. . So tell me which part of Akwa Ibom speaks Igbo[/quote]
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee please am sorry I didn't notice the question mark on your comments about Anambra and colonised..

Very sorry..

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
hope u know there r ijaws in cross rivers, Edo State, delta state and rivers state,, so will they say they ain’t all ijaws??
Interesting.. Please which part of Cross River speaks ijaw.?

ariesbull:

In kano they have their various association...they might see themselves as people from the same region but they have their various association.....just like saying Egun of Badagry sees himself as one with Yoruba...Egun man hates been called yoruba man !

They might see themselves as for the sake of geography and their minority status but tribally speaking they know they aren't one ....what is the similarities between the Ijaws and the urhobo

Just like Ikwerre might see themselves as igbos for the sake of geography or political reasons but they are not igbo..

ariesbull:

That is the same thing....we have Igbo in South east , cross river, Akwa Ibom, BENUE Rivera , Delta even Edo so would they say they aren't Igbo

which part of Akwa Ibom speaks Igbo?

Op told me the part of Cross River that speaks Igbo which is Abi. . So tell me which part of Akwa Ibom speaks Igbo
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
grin grin listen to urself

My post there was based on your logic.

Since you said Deltan and Rivers speaking igbos are Igbos are maybe were colonised by Anambra so I added Cameroon igbos to your logic
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
immhotep:
Stop deflecting. We are discussing Igbos here
Who are the 'we' u are referin to? Who knows u on this thread?
When I was talking about Arabians why didn't u say I was deflecting?
Get lost here..
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
Google this shiittt grin

Why do we always have to rely on Google for every single sh!t?

Are you aware that some stuffs from Google are incorrect?? I've you used Google language translator before?

If you do, you will know that not everything on Google is correct..
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
the areas that speak Igbo r igbos,, do ur research!

The areas that speak igbo are Igbos including the Cameroon and probably were colonised by igbos. ANAMBRA to be precise..
Romance / Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by 93Miles: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:
Why all the harassment?
It's their bodies joor
People should stop shaming people over sex. Everyone has sex mtvhewwwww

Where did u get your statistics from?
Romance / Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by 93Miles: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lord, may I not have a girl child neither by mistake or whatever means.

Women are a mistake to humanity
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
fero007:

in Kano, urhobo, ijaw, ogoni, itsekiri see demselves as one....dat doesnt make dem same tribe

@ ariesbull answer this question..

In Kano, Uhrobo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Itsekiri see themselves as one..

Does that means they are same tribe?
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
vindisick:

SS and SE are both igbo regions
Is Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Cross River Igbo?
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
had to do research cause of you and I realized Hausas were colonized by Arabs befor the British came , so the language,, we r talking abt Nigerian indigenous languages ,, so maybe the ikwerris or the delta ibos were colonized by the Anambras right?? They r Igbo Oga!! Google can help you!!

Were the Cameroon Igbo also colonised by Anambra?

Someone should just help us out..
I can't afford too miss that Arab vessel contract
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
i know nothing about Arabs , I don’t argue what I don’t know ,, is like the ijaws in port Harcourt in delta or Edo State .. n they one person will come out n say they ain’t ijaws ? How? But they speak ijaw!!!
I got linked to an Arabian sailor by my sailor frinds and the guy told me the want Arabian on their vessel for reason best known to them.

I told him 'but i can speak Arabic'.. He said nah nah.. That I must be Arabian to work on their vessel.

Now u just let me understnd dat as far as u are Igbo speakin person u are Igbo regardless ur location.

Meaning I'm Arabian regardless my location.

Thank u dear.. I swear I'm really grateful..

Op thanks for this thread.

Moma will be smiling in her grave that her son is making it back to the sea. This time with a foreign vessel..

I need someone on this thread to help me brag about God for a minute.. God Has been really good to me since Sep this year..
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
fedral government of Nigeria!!! Not Cameroon , n yes if the government want to u give employment to Igbos or whatever u said, it implys a every Igbo speaking community!! But if they say igbos from the east, then that’s different but if they say just Igbo , then they r referring to all Igbos which isn’t subjected to the east

This is what I wanted to know. That means I'm Arabian. Wow! This is fvcken awesome.
I always wanted to be an Arabian.

Masha'Allah..

I can now go and duf that Arabian sailor that told me the only want Arabian sailors on their vessels..

Shuga thanks for lettin me know where I'm from..

Thanks bae..
Romance / Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
I rather discuss with fero, thank you,, there is nothing like Igbo position!!!!!!!!!!!
It was just an example. Ok.. What abt the FG own.. Should the Cameroonian be allowed to apply?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 51 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.