Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? (10378 Views)

Agatu In Total Ruin — UN / Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? / 2 Days Blackout, For 6 States, Critical Transmission Line To Be Complet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by purplekayc(m): 1:15am On May 19, 2012
a just getting light now for the past 8 days or so grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 1:19am On May 19, 2012
Areosapien: I think Ekiti state should be ceded off to Benin Republic, so the entire land can be used by the Beninoise for banana plantation.
ROFLMAO..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Chukzcolin(m): 1:21am On May 19, 2012
Their is now light
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 1:31am On May 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Perhaps you can help us beg those federal fools for true federalism cos they are in charge of power and are doing a piss poor job of it. Who should we call? Do the governors control the transmission lines that are defective?
CAN YOU CHANNEL YOUR ENERGIES INTO EDUCATING YOUR STATE GOVERNOR TO LOOK INWARD FOR INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE INSTEAD OF DEPENDING ON ABUJA FOR FREE OIL MONEY ?
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by PaulJohn1: 1:34am On May 19, 2012
grin
chino24: These are rural states that has little or no need for power.

In an organized clime rural states as this are converted into a huge agricultural land for cultivation of food items.

There are few states in Nigeria that really need this light for there continue industrialization and economic activities.

Viz-a-viz: Lagos, Rivers, Anambra and Kano states.

Guy aw far now. Wetin, u dey vex gan o. States(Ekiti & Ondo) of about 6million people, which is more than the population of countries like Norway, Sweden. Be considerate naa.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by purplekayc(m): 1:57am On May 19, 2012
Areosapien: I think Ekiti state should be ceded off to Benin Republic, so the entire land can be used by the Beninoise for banana plantation.

ROFLMAO..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin BETTER
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 1:58am On May 19, 2012
Ondo and Ekiti should be one state...

Lagos and Ogun should one state..

Osun and Oyo should be one state..

Edo and Delta should be one state.

Rivers and Bayelsa should be one state..

Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom should one state..

Enugu and Ebonyi should be one state..

Anambra, Imo and Abia should one state...

I don't know about the north, but all these pseudo-states make me cringe.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Finecat(m): 2:47am On May 19, 2012
Nothing Surprises me about Ekiti and Ondo State, Absolutely Nothing! The only thing that surprises me is that they have not begin to riot yet. People from that side have Super Short fuse that can light an atomic Bomb. I can imagine how many arguments are taking place right now about who to blame for this. Yeye People.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Mynd44: 2:50am On May 19, 2012
leomaxx: CAN YOU CHANNEL YOUR ENERGIES INTO EDUCATING YOUR STATE GOVERNOR TO LOOK INWARD FOR INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE INSTEAD OF DEPENDING ON ABUJA FOR FREE OIL MONEY ?
Can you also channel your energy into telling that good for noting shoeless ret-tardy who lives in Aso-Rock to wake up from hibernation as the country is burning?
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by mbhs139(m): 4:35am On May 19, 2012
I wonder what sort of people live on this nairaland. Instead of you guys to discuss objectively about issues, trying to make concrete and reasonable suggestions, all you do is trivialise every issue and attack one another.

This is not how facebook and twitter is used in advanced countries. If you care to know, people and Government in foreign countries monitors these social platforms in order to have a pulse of the nation on issues.

I'm sure GEJ and co would have been fed up with our nonesense here because they would not have learnt anything serious here other than seeign us poopooing one another over what is not. A word is enough ...

1 Like

Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by mbhs139(m): 4:53am On May 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Can you also channel your energy into telling that good for noting shoeless ret-tardy who lives in Aso-Rock to wake up from hibernation as the country is burning?

This is what happen in a country that pretends to be practicing (true) federalism when we all know the truth.
Part of solving the problem of this country is through true federalism, meaning, I don't need "shoeless re-tardy who lives in Aso Rock to wake up" to my needs. All I need is the state Gorvernor and my Local Government Chairman and the councillors who I voted for to represent my interest locally.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by mbhs139(m): 4:57am On May 19, 2012
leomaxx: CAN YOU CHANNEL YOUR ENERGIES INTO EDUCATING YOUR STATE GOVERNOR TO LOOK INWARD FOR INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE INSTEAD OF DEPENDING ON ABUJA FOR FREE OIL MONEY ?

Yes, true federalism would be more of it. Then, we can all actually look up to our Governors, Local Gorvernment Chairmen and Councillors.

Every one will careless about what happens in Abuja or inside Aso Rock. If Paypay and Jona like, let them stay there for the rest of their life. Na me and my local rep get talk.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Babakenny(m): 5:11am On May 19, 2012
LeoMax: THE STATE GOVERNMENTS NOW HAVE MANDATE TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY, CONTACT YOUR GOVERNOR

How do I contact my Governor? Thru email, appointment or what? I bet they won't let me see him for 100years.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Butoneday2(m): 5:13am On May 19, 2012
But_one_day: ''A breath of fresh air in Ondo and Ekiti''?
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Babakenny(m): 5:17am On May 19, 2012
Chukzcolin: Their is now light

No light yet in Ondo State. So u mean you now have light in Ekiti State? Just wondering!!
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Babakenny(m): 5:22am On May 19, 2012
tundesto: We got light now about 10minutes ago.

U dey live in Ekiti or where? Cos no light for Ondo State as I'm typing this.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 5:23am On May 19, 2012
Babakenny:

How do I contact my Governor? Thru email, appointment or what? I bet they won't let me see him for 100years.
Town Hall Meetings and other channels. People meet governors everyday, what makes you think you wont be granted audience. Anyway, it depends on how badly you are determined to make a change
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Butoneday2(m): 5:33am On May 19, 2012
''A breath of fresh air in Ondo and Ekiti''?
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Butoneday2(m): 5:34am On May 19, 2012
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Babakenny(m): 6:05am On May 19, 2012

In an opposite sense!!
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by bonetalk(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

I said this before in another thread but nobody paid me attention. Instead of benin however, I suggested the whole ekiti should be used as Nigerian farm
something is wrong with you, go for check up
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by bonetalk(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2012
Babakenny:

No light yet in Ondo State. So u mean you now have light in Ekiti State? Just wondering!!
no,
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by DarthCa1: 7:16am On May 19, 2012
The power to improve, every place like this.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Omexonomy: 7:23am On May 19, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]
f i o:

hw is ur governor utilizing ur funds
good kweshion i have ask him and he has being telling himself lies
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Omexonomy: 7:27am On May 19, 2012
Okija Priest: O-Power is a failure

Ekiti is owinng Electric bill worth over 4 years budget..

Both governors should buy and distribute lantern and Kerosene...
good talk i thought they said thier governor dont collect allocation on power from gej
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Mynd44: 7:43am On May 19, 2012
For those sayin since power is back we should hush up, I want to know what went wrong with the transmission lines afterall I am the customer here
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Saintsquare(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2012
Babakenny:

d lite came yternite and was on 4 like 3yrs at fajuyi
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by mandai01(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2012
We had light in the night yesterday o! I hope the problem has been totally solved o. It started on Sunday night. Really some persons should go back to primary school to learn SIMPLE ARITHMETIC. So they can explain how 6th of May till 18th of May is 7 days. And to understand the difference btw 13th and 6th.
I understand your feelings anyway using gen everyday made u lose serenity to calculate. Lol
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Rilema: 8:48am On May 19, 2012
The lite have been restored.There is light now in ekiti
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by ekitikan(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2012

Your scrotum and eyes would be shark food soon,and you will be sold to slavery in benin to work in their banana plantation.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 19, 2012
There is constant electricity in osogbo 24/7 no dulling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. / We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? / Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.