Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? (10377 Views)

Agatu In Total Ruin — UN / Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? / 2 Days Blackout, For 6 States, Critical Transmission Line To Be Complet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

the president is to be blamed in this particular case afterall according to ghost worker Namadi Sambo Nigerians would have been enjoying 24/7 electricity if yaradua (bless his soul) is still in power
YOU SEE YOURSELF. EVEN SAMBO, AS A GHOST WORKER IS STILL BLAMING GEJ IN THAT STATEMENT. IT IS DISGUSTING HOW WE SHIFT RESPONSIBILITIES TO OTHERS INSTEAD OF USING COLLECTIVE WILL. NO WONDER YOU CANT FIND A 30 YRS OF NIGERIAN BEING A BILLIONAIRE LEGITIMATELY. ITS THE CRAZY ATTITUDE THAT PEOPLE HAVE.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Can you also channel your energy into telling that good for noting shoeless ret-tardy who lives in Aso-Rock to wake up from hibernation as the country is burning?
HOW OLD ARE YOU ? AM ASKING COS I DONT WANNA EXCHANGEE WORDS WITH A KINDERGARTEN KID THATS STILL EATING FROM MUMMY'S POT
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by drizzit(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2012
Areosapien: I think Ekiti state should be ceded off to Benin Republic, so the entire land can be used by the Beninoise for banana plantation.
@ Areosapien may your father's ancestral home be used as a brothel for HIV infested whores and may your home town be worse tham Sodom!
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by sayusuf(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2012
Babakenny: Both Ondo and Ekiti states are totally shut out of electricity supply for nearly 7 days now. It started on Friday 6th May,2012 up till now and today makes it a week.

What I don't understand is why government is not doing anything to address the situation. I don't know if the problem affect Osogbo too, because that's where the supply comes from to both Ondo and Ekiti States.. This is barbaric and only God knows when this nation will develop from erractic supply of electricity or should I call it no 'electricity at all?'

Give us light oooo so that we can watch the CHELSEA match tomorrow...

Up CHELSEA!!! WE ARE NEW CHAMPION!!!!!
fresh air
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by lacasa: 9:47am On May 19, 2012
LeoMax: YOU SEE YOURSELF. EVEN SAMBO, AS A GHOST WORKER IS STILL BLAMING GEJ IN THAT STATEMENT. IT IS DISGUSTING HOW WE SHIFT RESPONSIBILITIES TO OTHERS INSTEAD OF USING COLLECTIVE WILL. NO WONDER YOU CANT FIND A 30 YRS OF NIGERIAN BEING A BILLIONAIRE LEGITIMATELY. ITS THE CRAZY ATTITUDE THAT PEOPLE HAVE.
undecided
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by drizzit(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2012
chino24: These are rural states that has little or no need for power.

In an organized clime rural states as this are converted into a huge agricultural land for cultivation of food items.

There are few states in Nigeria that really need this light for there continue industrialization and economic activities.

Viz-a-viz: Lagos, Rivers, Anambra and Kano states.
and I bet your state is located in the hinterland of naija...hiding behind your keyboard making derogatory remarks about other people....and may your your family home in be used for manure compost production!
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by mayorlee1: 10:29am On May 19, 2012
e tire me o..
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by member479760: 10:33am On May 19, 2012
after 52 yias of ejaculation no pregnancy as usual.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Mynd44: 10:38am On May 19, 2012
LeoMax: HOW OLD ARE YOU ? AM ASKING COS I DONT WANNA EXCHANGEE WORDS WITH A KINDERGARTEN KID THATS STILL EATING FROM MUMMY'S POT
As far as it is not your MUMMY's pot, I don't see how that is any of your business. F00l
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 19, 2012
Nigerians should learn how to be inventive after-all they say that necessity is the mother of invention, if you want light try palm oil generator or tales by moonlight
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Gentiejag(f): 2:43pm On May 19, 2012
Abegi..u guys...dea is no lyt in akure yet o....so dis thread kant klose yet. And wld u guys please stop d insult?...am lookin forward to when dere wil b a thread dats insult-free on NL

@mynd 44 wld u pls ignore d insults..i kinda av a lotta respect 4 u,stop fallin my hand.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Mynd44: 2:44pm On May 19, 2012
Gogobiri Lalas: Nigerians should learn how to be inventive after-all they say that necessity is the mother of invention, if you want light try palm oil generator or tales by moonlight
Is that a joke?
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Babakenny(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2012
fluid26:

ode ni e! 6th May is a sunday not friday...besides, 6th to 18th is almost 2 weeks not one week! Which kain olodo u be sef Perhaps the ''chelsea'' disease has eaten up ur brain cells dat u can no longer think constructively.

If I'm not as old as your Father, then I should be many many times as older as ur most senior uncle. How dare u open ur filty lil mouth and say something like this to insult my person? I mistyped the date and u have the gut to say this? Then its either ur mother or ur father that is an ode. Stupid lil rat...
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by kolexy(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2012
Areosapien: I think Ekiti state should be ceded off to Benin Republic, so the entire land can be used by the Beninoise for banana plantation.

I quite agree with you, Areosapien. Ceding Ekiti state to Benin republic for cultivation of bannana will surely provide a place for your father and mother to work.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by OXYZ: 4:35pm On May 19, 2012
[i][/i]@All
Let us maintain perfect decorum and stop displaying advance level of stupidity.The whole world is watching us.Enough of these childishness
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by djcmeon39(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2012
hav neva hated naija more dan in dis past six days,no phcn personel to give details of wht happened,if d fault is been rectified and when we shud expect power,everytin is done wit i dont care attitude.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 19, 2012
Can u just imagine,and this same ekiti gov. Wan land airport for Ekiti.i begin to laugh o,though he his trying his best
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by wjxavier(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2012
It is true.
While for the past days, the state has been brought to a standstill with the funeral of Her Excellency, Governor's Mummy, we are in deep blackout of power and even feedback from the loving ACN governor on the issue.

For those of you who want to get in touch to tell him how you feel, Please find the following contacts list below.

Executive Council Contact Details
Name Designation Email Phone Number
Executive Council Members
Dr. Kayode Fayemi Governor kfayemi@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191600

Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka Deputy Governor folayinka@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191601

Alhaji (Dr.) Ganiyu Owolabi Secretary to the State Government gowolabi@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191602

Mr. Bunmi Famosaya (mni) Head Of Service bfamosaya@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191603

Mr. Yemi Adaramodu Chief of Staff yadaramodu@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191604

Barr. Dayo Akinlaja Attorney-General & Comm. for Justice dakinlaja@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191606

Mr. Arowosafe Babajide O. Comm. For Agriculture and Rural Development barowosafe@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191607

Mr. Debo Ajayi Comm. For Budget and Economic Planning dajayi@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191608

Otunba Reim Bodunrin Comm. for Commerce & Industries rbodunrin@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191609

Alhaji Seidu Ayodele Jinadu Comm. for Culture, Arts and Tourism ajinadu@ekitistate.gov,ng 08075191610

Dr. (Mrs.) Eniola Ajayi Comm. for Education, Science & Technology eajayi@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191611

Mr. A Wole-Adewumi Comm. for Labour Productivity & Human Capital Development wadewunmi@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191612

Mr. Dapo Kolawole Comm. for Finance dkolawole@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191613

Dr. Wole Olugboji Comm. for Special Duties wolugboji@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191614

Hon. Funminiyi Afuye Comm. for Inform & Civic Orientation fafuye@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191615

Hon Bunmi Dipo-Salalmi Comm. For Integration & Intergovernmental Affairs bdipo-salami@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191616

Chief Dayo Fadipe Comm. for L.G, & Chieftaincy Affairs dfadipe@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191617

Mr. Biodun Oyebanji Head, Office of Transformation, Strategy and Delivery boyebanji@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191618

Arch. Ebun Awoyemi Comm. For Physical Urban and Regional Planning eawoyemi@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191619

Prof. Olusola Fasubaa Comm. For Health ofasubaa@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191620

Mr. Paul Omotoso Comm. for Housing and Environment pomotosho@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191621

Mrs. Fola Richie – Adewusi Comm. for Women Affairs, Social Dev. & Gender Empowerment frichie-adewusi@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191622

Mr. Sola Adebayo Comm. for Works & Transportation sadebayo@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191623

Chief Folorunso Olabode Comm. for Youth, Sports & Social Development folabode@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191624

Mr. Yinka Oyebode Chief Press Secretary yoyebode@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191625

Special Advisers
Mr. Olalekan Faromika SA DG- Bureau of Public Procurement lfaromika@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191626

Mr. Kayode Jegede SA, Infrastructure & Public Utilities kjegede@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191627

Hon. Oladapo Karonwi SA, Legislative Affairs dkarounwi@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191628

Hon. Kayode Olaosebikan SA, Political and Inter-Party Relations kolaosebikan@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191629

Mr. Segun Ologunleko SA, Bureau of Tourism Development sologunleko@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191630

Mrs. Bunmi Adelugba SA Taxation Matters & Revenue badelugba@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191631

Mr. Tolulope Dare SA, Legal Matters tdare@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191632

Mr. Remi Olorunleke SA/DG,. Land Matters rolorunleke@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191633

Mr. Femi Tolani SA/DG., (PPP Office) ftolani@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191634

Chief George Akosile SA, Chieftaincy Affairs gakosile@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191635

Hon Tale Oguntoyinbo SA, Rural Development toguntoyinbo@ekitistate.gov.ng 08075191636
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by aljharem(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2012
LOL @ state budget for power grin grin grin craze people full Nija grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Ekiti1: 6:47pm On May 19, 2012
Kari ian dindinrin meji kan wi kan m'ekiti dako? Uun la foin je lae. Iin radarada kete.

1 Like

Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by queensmith: 7:43pm On May 19, 2012
ehya, you guys are gonna miss the match- 300million people not including the ekiti's and the ondo's :p :p we will update you sha!
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Bayils(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2012
djcmeon39: hav neva hated naija more dan in dis past six days,no phcn personel to give details of wht happened,if d fault is been rectified and when we shud expect power,everytin is done wit i dont care attitude.
infact τнαt pissed mξ off most...!!!!!! Just ђope for quick action bout τнis....
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by busoye19: 8:59pm On May 19, 2012
Ekiti1: Kari ian dindinrin meji kan wi kan m'ekiti dako? Uun la foin je lae. Iin radarada kete.
Ule uba ran, naa mu dako. iian omo ale kete.
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 19, 2012
Make una go buy generator period!
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Ekiti1: 9:48pm On May 19, 2012
busoye19:
Wo seun jare. Ei sebi ran. Ugba kan naani ibi kan ti a. Saala lo se?
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Gentiejag(f): 11:34pm On May 19, 2012
busoye19:

mo dahan lohun,ian tini o ke ni jule mejimeji ni kete ipinle ran
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Gentiejag(f): 11:35pm On May 19, 2012
busoye19:

mo dahan lohun,ian tini on ke ni jule mejimeji ni kete ipinle rian
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Mynd44: 11:39pm On May 19, 2012
*yawns*
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 12:32am On May 20, 2012
queensmith: ehya, you guys are gonna miss the match- 300million people not including the ekiti's and the ondo's :p :p we will update you sha!

undecided

What's with the hate words on this thread? And omo Ekiti ni e abi? Maa bu Ile baba e, sogbo.

Gentiejag:

@mynd 44 wld u pls ignore d insults..i kinda av a lotta respect 4 u,stop fallin my hand.

I like the way he replies the insults. . . . so. . . .
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by Nobody: 12:33am On May 20, 2012
PS: I love the presence of more Ekitis (and Ondos) on this thread cheesy
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by jdash123: 8:06am On May 20, 2012
No divert or derail matter, Power is within the constituency of GEJ.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Ondo & Ekiti States In Total Blackout For 7days And Still Counting? by queensmith: 8:17am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

undecided

What's with the hate words on this thread? And omo Ekiti ni e abi? Maa bu Ile baba e, sogbo.

I like the way he replies the insults. . . . so. . . .

you woooort? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? / Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. / Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.