Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why (12946 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 22, 2012
luckgames:
You tell Us
what has change in the world?
No standards..everything is acceptable..very soon the word "wrong" will be erased from the dictionary and Parents will have nothing to teach their children.
Re: Why by Sagamite(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2012
tgirl1986: Speak for yourself bro..i have been living my life that way, and aint no fictional character...what is wrong with this world?

Given specific conditions and the right occasion you would cheat. undecided
Re: Why by Chitos(f): 7:37pm On May 22, 2012
joanana:

Are u serious? You encourage cheating? smh angry angry angry angry angry angry

-I do not encourage cheating,
-summary of what am saying is
*If a woman that dies because her hubby cheats on her, several women will step on her grave yard likewise, d man will have indefinite 'rounds' with numerous women
*dnt let ur relatives show ur picture to ur kids in future in d name of RIP
*be prayerful, of good moral , strong and steadfast
*above all, be happy and make sure it comes from within

Food for thought:
A man does not deserve ur tears let alone depression!
Re: Why by Chitos(f): 7:39pm On May 22, 2012
joanana:

Are u serious? You encourage cheating? smh angry angry angry angry angry angry

*If a woman dies because her hubby cheats on her, several women will step on her grave yard likewise, d man will have indefinite 'rounds' with numerous women

Food for thought:
A man does not deserve your tears let alone depression!
Re: Why by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Given specific conditions and the right occasion you would cheat. undecided

This is almost a mathematical certainty. No doubt about that. Even where it doesn't happen under such ideal conditions, it is ALWAYS more a function of the man's lack of will, than of the woman's strong will. True story. That's why I would always prefer a girl (for long term purposes, if ever) that admits her human frailty, rather than one that denies it - based on so-called morality and will-power. The ones that most vehemently insist that they can never cheat are often the ones that end up cheating in the most despicable manner.
Re: Why by Nimakor: 12:34am On May 23, 2012
sagaloo: have you ever heard of a woman having two husbands? but it's allowed for men !!!! that is the simple reason
u neva heard of polyandry!hmmm.living in denial.
Re: Why by Nimakor: 1:23am On May 23, 2012
cindyrella: I guess its in their nature to cheat, women just have to learn how to deal with it.. cry cry
Ha! Like hell they will.
Re: Why by Nimakor: 1:40am On May 23, 2012
Chitos:

*If a woman that dies because her hubby cheats on her, several women will step on her grave yard likewise, d man will have indefinite 'rounds' with numerous women

Food for thought:
A man does not deserve ur tears let alone depression!
hmmm. And yet u crave to be with him. Hw baffling.ladies!
Re: Why by Chitos(f): 4:50am On May 23, 2012
Nimakor: hmmm. And yet u crave to be with him. Hw baffling.ladies!

-I shared that based on my experience as a nurse (not as a wife)
-Research has proven: most women that end up in Psychiatric hospitals basically has to do with betrayal from men
-

I can't shout
Re: Why by Nobody: 5:56am On May 23, 2012
wizzy11:

U do have a problem, from the comments you'v made so far on peoples post. Its obvious you have a problem, I wonder what your world looks like... Bad mouth.

dude, ur smugness is sickening! Every living being & thing has @ least one problem. If u say u don't, den u literally affirm how dead u are! It appears u're d only one who has d capacity to surpass ur stupidity.
Re: Why by Sagamite(m): 8:05am On May 23, 2012
pro01:

This is almost a mathematical certainty. No doubt about that. Even where it doesn't happen under such ideal conditions, it is ALWAYS more a function of the man's lack of will, than of the woman's strong will. True story. That's why I would always prefer a girl (for long term purposes, if ever) that admits her human frailty, rather than one that denies it - based on so-called morality and will-power. The ones that most vehemently insist that they can never cheat are often the ones that end up cheating in the most despicable manner.

When a woman denies it, it is like if she is calling me a fooooool. And I hate being called a foooool.

But women have trained some "Real Men" to believe only men are capable of cheating.

As I always say: Men need a place to cheat, Women need a reason. And she would gaddamn find the reason when she is tempted to.

And they have done well to make it a "civilised" society when a man is blamed for a woman cheating. E.g. "He was not treating her right", "He was not paying her attention", "He needs to spend enough time with her" etc.

For most women that have been in a long term relationship, be decent looking, barrage her with the lovely compliments, put pressure on her and she is almost certainly going to do it if a safe environment is created. Then she would say it is her man's fault because he does not compliment her anymore/enough. cheesy
Re: Why by Nayah(f): 8:34am On May 23, 2012
Poster, hello...many men might cheat but we are not obliged to do like them, I mean better being smarter stay away this behaviour even though life is not that simple, and you can derail.
Re: Why by adexology: 10:39am On May 23, 2012
ifeci: Another thread started by a not so smart girl getting responses/support from her female likes. what a ridiculous question! oya go ahead and keep on cheating because men are cheating. also go and marry 7 husbands or more because men do so!

stupid much
Re: Why by pdpiperpippen: 12:14pm On May 23, 2012
See pRicck sucking women forming victim o! Men like ppuussssyyy, women like pricck! Men fuucccck, women fuuucccck too, men cheat so also do women! Infact women cheat more now! Nigerian men today are fathering oda pples children, courtesy of away match by wives and most wld neva knw that the child who called them dad was another man's.
Re: Why by rekiss: 2:33am On May 24, 2012
sosoluv: why do men expect w

Hello
My name is Natalie and i am good looking girl and i am seeking tolerance, kind, honest and sincere man for relationship. a man that will love me and make me happy in life and i will be able to love and respect him in return. therefore i am sincerely seek for that special man who will make my life completed as a woman , please simple write me back so that we could know better, while longing to get your reply, nataliesimonx2z@yahoo.com

omen to dedicate to them what they are not ready to give back in return?
Re: Why by tammyswits(f): 8:45am On May 24, 2012
What do you mean 'some men'? All men cheat and hate to be cheated on.
Its the male ego - so we are told.
Re: Why by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 25, 2012
tammyswits: What do you mean 'some men'? All men cheat and hate to be cheated on.
Its the male ego - so we are told.
its ridiculous
Re: Why by honeric01(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2012
sosoluv: I would like to meet that one guy who doesn't cheat! No luckygame I'm have been flying solo for some time now

A man who doesn't cheat is ALREADY hooked, so you won't meet any except boys.
Re: Why by WuzilistiQ(m): 5:50am On Jul 24, 2012
Men cheat simply because of selfish reasons......some cheat to reduce the urge on the one they cherish most, some cheat to avenge obsession from a past relationship, some cheat because they feel they are handsome and will never settle for just one woman with all their quality, and some do it naturally.

Then the issue of being selfish is as a result of how they go about the other relationship, it is not possible for one to love two women equally, so one will end up getting the best with less stress(good love and care) while the other will get less and she will stand as the sex machine for him.......so the man knowing how he uses this lady will not let anyone come close to his Number one lady because if that person loves her less it means she'll serve as a sex machine which he cant stand to admit, so men generally are selfish in terms of sharing a partner.......then on the marital part of it, its an African thing that a woman cant go outside, to do what!!!? Cheat? No way ok if she gets pregnant who'll own the baby? Her husband? But if a man does that it means nothing because he runs his family so it means nothing.

The saying goes ''its a mans world'' i think men are very selfish because of their stand in every relationship thats our Nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenager Dies After Maturbating Straight 56 Times / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? / Have You Ever Watched The Sextape Of A Girl You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.