Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. (8009 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by Nizox(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2017
since u already feel responsible just take back ur curse better still pray for and if need be fast join cos u alone did the damage out of pain and anger
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by SirMichael1: 4:50pm On May 31, 2017
All of a sudden, a 2012 thread comes back to life again. The op might be dead o cheesy
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by newslifeop: 4:58pm On May 31, 2017
Story
Re: I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. by djgrafiti(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
Apawa:
I met this guy when i was jus 18yr.we had a good relationship for 8years. He's nt handsome bt hav a gud heart dat makes him a lady's man. We had our ups and down as couples do n people think we might end up together. There re times i spend nites alone in his house while waiting for him bt he,s busy in d arms of older women. When ever i confront him he tells me the truth bt men as they are wil never repent. I on my side had being very sincere during the 8yrs. My greatest pain was that we had 2 abortion and the third broke de carmel's back was wen he abandon me wit 7months pregnancy. I was heart broken n had a premature labor. At dat time of pains i swore he wil know no peace. My boyfriend is married twice witout any child nd no peace. I dnt know where to find him when i had of his pligt. Am feelin responsible,though am married wit four children. What do u nairalanders think
Naked urself by 3am,when u are on ur menses and call his name with his surname 3 times and tell him u forgive him and release him from the bondage of ur curse and then speak good things u want him to experience in life.....case solved.....check back with him in 3 months....Shalom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together / What Makes A Woman Boring To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.