Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,377 members, 7,843,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable (38559 Views)

Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe / Enugu Is One Of The Poorest States In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 20, 2012
alj harem:

LOL, haba let her speak na

You are scaring her

I'm just putting her in her place lol... It's breaking ignorant people's ego season with me, blud... I just finished one off in the family section, she's next...

Since, there is no ignore button - I want to break them and send them to where they belong lol. grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 20, 2012
alj harem:

LOL gbammmmm !!!! Thank you

Odua Arewa middle belt and Niger-delta are all ready for the break up and are calling for it.

I think it is about time Ohaneze joins the call, abi brother
where is my IGNORE button sef?the quotee deserves it.
shymmex:

What's your IQ again?? Don't you understand what a figurative speech means?? Yes, MLK's dream became a nightmare - just as Pan-Africanism is a pipe dream... Black consciousness (solving African problems from an African perspective) is the reality..

African perspective? grin
And what is that? Tribes arguing over superiority?
Well that doesn't seem to be working well now does it? Imagine me this Jamo/Akata, begging for African union and getting chewed out by some bootleg Malcom VEX grin. Afro.Centric my nyash. Just like I said. grin

You're dumb!! How's Nigeria's problem synonymous with Somalia's problem?? The last time I checked, Somalia is monoethnic, and they are all muslims...

MONO-ETHNIC? WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SOMALIA? SHYMMEX...PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME YOU THINK THE TRANS-SAHARAN SLAVE TRADE WAS SOMALI HISTORY... grin grin grin grin grin

And you called ME a dummy? grin

How's Nigeria's problem the same with South Africa and Zimbabwe's problem?? We're all on the African continent, but we all have our peculiar problems - so, using Africa as a yardstick to diagnose Nigeria's problem is stupid, myopic, and ignorant...

Again, you lack the ability to read and comprehend. That's what ignorant ppl do. They mismatch the words of those who do, to appear to have something to say. Thank GOD we are typing for everyone to see... wink

And you keep mentioning slavery, like that didn't happen before there was a country called Nigeria... We're talking about Nigeria here, mate - and our PROBLEMS... Create a thread about Africa, and talk about African soil there...

WHO FIRST MENTIONED SLAVERY? WAS IT NOT YOU? angry Amnesia much?!! Did I not contribute TO THE TOPIC before you disrespected me for not being Nigerian?! angry

Omg you're annoying!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by manny4life(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2012
This thread is still ALIVE grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 4:50pm On May 20, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

jason123, I'm a little bit curious on why you and beaf are now kind of mortal enemies.
Going by bolded, it looks like both of you share the same view.
I also know you guys are Delta peeps, if so why the beef?

Jason is just bitter that I exposed him as a fake, pretending to come from Delta state to cause ethnic dissent.
When challenged to name his village, he actually mentioned an Ijaw one! But is Itsekiri? grin
How is that possible? He doesn't even know the place he claims to come from. Why make the absolutely ridiculous claims to be an Itsekiri who comes from an Ijaw village (Guiness Book of Records!)?

Jason123 is alj harem. If you go through alj harem's posts here you will find the same constant rattling about "Beaf" like I'm sleeping with his wife or something. Its comedic anyway!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2012
samstradam:

Swearing an oath does not make you GOD (thankfully)- you can't stop what will happen but you must do all in your reasonable power to fulfil your duty to what you swore.

Haba GEJ was right. There is nothing tresonable about the statement.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jason123: 4:52pm On May 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Exactly. I wouldn't be on a Nigerian forum if I hadn't made independent strides to understand the nation, now would I?
It all goes back to "you're not Nigerian, so stfu." grin

Not really. As I said earlier, I read your post and it came out to me that you know just a little about Nigeria but tried to bulk your "knowledge" with Pan-African ideology (which does not apply to Nigeria, you better believe that). Well beauty, Nigeria is more complex than you think. . . . I'll leave it at that so as not to derail the thread!
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf:

Jason is just bitter that I exposed him as a fake, pretending to come from Delta state to cause ethnic dissent.
When challenged to name his village, he actually mentioned an Ijaw one! But is Itsekiri? grin
How is that possible? He doesn't even know the place he claims to come from. Why make the absolutely ridiculous claims to be an Itsekiri who comes from an Ijaw village (Guiness Book of Records!)?

Jason123 is alj harem. If you go through alj harem's posts here you will find the same constant rattling about "Beaf" like I'm sleeping with his wife or something. Its comedic anyway!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Alj harem have personalities but when I vex I use Alj harem, sometimes I use Ndu chuks, sweetlemon, chidexy , symexxy and jason as I please

Depends on your attitude grin grin grin grin

Don't forget Okija juju and 1025
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On May 20, 2012
samstradam: Personally I don't see how someone who swears numerous times to upholding a constitution that only recognises ONE NIGERIA (the Nigerian People are only mentioned once in that oath I beleieve) can try to turn himself into a some sort of regional champion or agitator.

I am free to do so, Buhari is and kpomo too if he wants; but clearly not a sitting President, the undoubted number one glorified slave to the constitution.

That is the issue.

The president swore an oath to uphold this marriage(The amalgamation as is). He knew exactly what he was doing, and he campaigned vigorously so he could, as you say become "the undoubted number one glorified slave to the constitution".
For him to now suggest that there is a problem, not in the marriage itself, but the very beginning of the marriage, and throw doubts upon it's creation, shows that he probably did not take that oath seriously to begin with.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf:

Referendums are usually arranged by aggrieved parties. Since you feel aggrieved, you should be writing the UN not the FG (sounds quite ridiculous to get the FG to write the UN anyway).
You sound very bitter indeed, don't you think it will be better to sit and talk about the cause of your bitterness? Why the fear to talk?

why in gods name will you want to sit down with us? we are not working! its that simple, we don't want you and you don't want us, and for the record i am not bitter (not about you guyz anyways) i think my people will do better when free money stops coming to the governors, that way they have to be innovative in generating income, and my people will rise. its that simple.

if you read this you'll know what i mean. grin grin grin grin grin grin
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/opinion/sunday/friedman-pass-the-books-hold-the-oil.html?_r=1
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jason123: 4:56pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, you always try to come across as if you know it all but the reality is that you don't!

1) Was it not you that Kpogede disgraced and called you ajebutter?!
2) Was it not you that said that there are no Itsekiri muslims?
3) Was it not you that Ilaje47 disgraced?
4) Was it not you that said there was no protest in Warri, even after I got a friend to take picture and posted it here on NL?

Dude, come off you high horse. You don't speak for anyone but GEJ!!! A55hole!
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 20, 2012
jason123:

Not really. As I said earlier, I read your post and it came out to me that you know just a little about Nigeria but tried to bulk your "knowledge" with Pan-African ideology (which does not apply to Nigeria, you better believe that). Well beauty, Nigeria is more complex than you think. . . . I'll leave it at that so as not to derail the thread!

Right.
You clearly AND conveniently skipped Shymmex's posts.

Or do you REALLY think I was having the conversation with myself?
How was my initial post about flexing my Pan African muscles?
Pan Africanism was not mentioned until the other poster came incorrect. Abeg,
please stick to your issue with the topic.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 20, 2012
He can enjoy the milk and honey in Aso Rock but cant solve problems. Dont mind him he is looking for excuses not to perform.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

That is the issue. The president swore an Oath to upload this marriage. He knew exactly what he was doing and he campaigned vigorously so he could do so. To now suggest that there is a problem, not in the marriage itself but the very beginning of the marriage and throw doubts upon it's creation, shows that he probably did not take that oath seriously to begin with.

But if he campaigned that he was going to split the country do you think he would have won ??

Yes he need to say what Nigerians like to hear to win.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 20, 2012
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
African perspective? grin
And what is that? Tribes arguing over superiority?
Well that doesn't seem to be working well now does it? Imagine me this Jamo/Akata, begging for African union and getting chewed out by some bootleg Malcom VEX grin. Afro.Centric my nyash. Just like I said. grin

Fool, African perspective based of WHO WE ARE!! The last time I checked, our way of life is different from the European way of life - that's why we conflict of interest.. We can't solve Africa's problem from an European perspective - we're different people with different temperament... The Yoruba man's thought process is different from that of the Igbo, and Hausa/Fulani... I hope you can comprehend that, simpleton.

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SOMALIA? SHYMMEX...PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME YOU THINK THE TRANS-SAHARAN SLAVE TRADE WAS SOMALI HISTORY... grin grin grin grin grin
And you called ME a dummy? grin

Olodo, I cited Somalia as an example of why you can't diagnose Nigeria's problem based Africa - because we all have our peculiar problems.. You're ridiculously dumb smh..

WHO FIRST MENTIONED SLAVERY? WAS IT NOT YOU? angry Amnesia much?!! Did I not contribute TO THE TOPIC before you disrespected me for not being Nigerian?! angry

I told you to keep your ebola virus infected fingers off co-signing what you have no clue about... Yes, you're black - but we have different experiences...
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jason123: 4:59pm On May 20, 2012
Sam_Ikenna, our views are diametrically opposite and can not be reconciled until he learns to be honest and unbiased!
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by ayobase(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2012
shymmex:

Stop giving ignorant people the platform to talk about what they don't know nothing about... The chic is ignorant, and stupid, end of..

See how she always talk about Igbo this, Igbo that - stupid JAfrican liar... Just say who you're and stop faking your nationality...

Shymmex, she remains ur sister
no matter what!

Hope we are just catching fun!
Nothing more.

I dey feel una sha!
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2012
BTW Mzdarkskin you still have not answered me smiley

BTW why do you a jamacian have so much interest in Nigeria particularly the eastern Nigeria ?

anything tickle your fancy or something ?

Just asking
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On May 20, 2012
alj harem:

But if he campaigned that he was going to split the country do you think he would have won ??

Yes he need to say what Nigerians like to hear to win.

Please if you do not understand what the office means, or to the lay man, what it means to be the CEO of a company, then stop. This laissez-faire attitude many Nigerians have towards their political future is what allows the elected leaders to hurl faeces at the people and their children daily.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by ballabriggs: 5:01pm On May 20, 2012
alj harem: just separate the damn thing,

Let Biafrans go their own way

ND go their own way

Odua go their own way

Middle belt same

Arewa same so we can all live in peace. The insult people receiving everyday just because we are not from SS or SE is too much.

Please lets divide the thin already

Errrm come warn yourself O. What you on about? Niger Delta people with Urhobo wayo people, Chineke ekwela ihe ojo.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 5:01pm On May 20, 2012
DivideUs:

why in gods name will you want to sit down with us? we are not working! its that simple, we don't want you and you don't want us, and for the record i am not bitter (not about you guyz anyways) i think my people will do better when free money stops coming to the governors, that way they have to be innovative in generating income, and my people will rise. its that simple.

if you read this you'll know what i mean. grin grin grin grin grin grin
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/opinion/sunday/friedman-pass-the-books-hold-the-oil.html?_r=1

Dude, do not be in any doubt; whenever we hold the meeting, it wouldn't be something the elite that keep your people down as almajiri's will be able to influence. It will be a people to people, heart to heart, almajiri to area boy, fisherman to cattle rearer, hunter to farmer discussion.
Single word, "people." cool

You can claim not to be bitter, but you sound it. Many Southerners too are bitter, the Middle Belt is bitter, the ND is bitter, the SE is bitter. Why pretend?
It is best to talk before bitterness explodes. It is the mature approach to problem solving. Even if we part, why should we be like India and Pakistan, always at war? Do you know both countries where once one?
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jason123: 5:02pm On May 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Right.
You clearly AND conveniently skipped Shymmex's posts.

Or do you REALLY think I was having the conversation with myself?
How was my initial post about flexing my Pan African muscles?
Pan Africanism was not mentioned until the other poster came incorrect. Abeg,
please stick to your issue with the topic.

grin grin grin
I like your style! Okay, keep it up! wink[size=4pt]women! dem no go gree! cheesy wink[/size]
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 20, 2012
ayobase:
Shymmex, she remains ur sister
no matter what!

Hope we are just catching fun!
Nothing more.

I dey feel una sha!

She ain't my sister... She's whoever she's - a lying JAfrican scum, who only come on NL to co-sign what she has no clue about, and talk shyte about Nigeria on the sly... undecided
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2012
shymmex:

African perspective based of WHO WE ARE!! The last time I checked, our way of life is different from the European way of life - that's why we conflict of interest.. We can't solve Africa's problem from an European perspective - we're different people with different temperament... The Yoruba man's thought process is different from that of the Igbo, and Hausa/Fulani... I hope you can comprehend that, simpleton.

Yes same as a Hausa man is completely different from Yoruba and Igbo though pattern
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 20, 2012
shymmex:

Fool, African perspective based of WHO WE ARE!! The last time I checked, our way of life is different from the European way of life - that's why we conflict of interest.. We can't solve Africa's problem from an European perspective - we're different people with different temperament... The Yoruba man's thought process is different from that of the Igbo, and Hausa/Fulani... I hope you can comprehend that, simpleton.

Based on who we are?
LMAO!! grin You are the same one who said JAMAICANS ARE AFRICANS and got mad when I said I was JAMAICAN AND BLACK AMERICAN...YOU TOLD ME TO NEVER FORGET WHERE I CAME FROM, and now AFTER having been schooled you are flipping the script. I came from Africa and must not forget but I am not to offer my opinions? If the Yoruba and Igbo are not the same as according to you, THEN YOU CANNOT SUPPORT THE IDEOLOGY OF BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS BECAUSE BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS IS ABOUT BLACK AWARENESS AND ULTIMATELY UNITING THE RACE! H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E cool

What you are is YORUBA-CENTRIC...not Afro. Centric.
You could careless about Africa at large, you only care about what is best for your tribe...Considering my original post I NOW SEE why you are mad. cool

Olodo, I cited Somalia as an example of why you can't diagnose Nigeria's problem based Africa - because we all have our peculiar problems.. You're ridiculously dumb smh..

Like I said, you use name calling and stray from the argument. Classic signs of losing a debate! cheesy cheesy

I told you to keep your ebola virus infected finger off co-signing what you have no clue about... Yes, you're black - but we have different experiences...

Ebola virus infected finger? EPIC FAIL. grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2012
ballabriggs:

Errrm come warn yourself O. What you on about? Niger Delta people with Urhobo wayo people, Chineke ekwela ihe ojo.

No it is not Niger-delta people, BTW are you Igbo ?

Beaf is on his own
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by ayobase(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2012
alj harem: Me personally don't fine anything treasonable about the comment. The annoying thing is how Beaf and his goons are quick to call those that don't support OUR views (Yes I support GEJ on this) Bigots.

It makes discussions look silly such as this and thousands before it.

Sometimes, there wont be a way forward if there is no argument.
And we all learn from this always!

But, they shld be constructive ones!
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 5:04pm On May 20, 2012
jason123:

Dude, you always try to come across as if you know it all but the reality is that you don't!

1) Was it not you that Kpogede disgraced and called you ajebutter?!
2) Was it not you that said that there are no Itsekiri muslims?
3) Was it not you that Ilaje47 disgraced?
4) Was it not you that said there was no protest in Warri, even after I got a friend to take picture and posted it here on NL?

Dude, come off you high horse. You don't speak for anyone but GEJ!!! A55hole!

Lol! A thousand false[i] "was it not you's"[/i] do not take away from the fact that you are a fake. You will always be bitter at being exposed as a counterfeit. How can an Itsekiri man come from an Ijaw village? Wonders!
Face the topic and vent your childishness elsewhere, I'm too busy. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On May 20, 2012
chima12: forget that useless nigerian oath;omar al bashir,the sudanese president swore to a similar oath but he couldnt stop the south sudanese from having referendum and independence.

Use your head please. Did Omar Al Bashir in anyway support the division? Bad example but yeah, did he?
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by PhysicsQED(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2012
I don't understand how this is even a thread, or on the front page. Buhari is talking about dogs, baboons, lions, tigers and bears like a parable giver, but GEJ is addressing reality and talking like a human being in plain English yet sophists are straining to make his words have whatever meaning they want them to. Ridiculous.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by ballabriggs: 5:06pm On May 20, 2012
alj harem:

Yes same as a Hausa man is completely different from Yoruba and Igbo though pattern

I agree, the Igbo man is a very greedy man. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.