Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Experience With Gays At The Club - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience With Gays At The Club (6183 Views)

Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays / 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
jobaskia: @pink lesbian . If one behaves or act feminine does that mean he is GAY . I'm not gay and i will never be one. I can mimic all thru that doesnt make me GAY. Since u are a lesbo pls do stay happy with it . I can twist my waist for you and you be enthralled and enticed
spare me. You are gay and you know it. You dont just do gay sex. Gay and gay sex are different.
Well, keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic / Make money with online hustle / Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.