Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Where Did Cain Got His Wife? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did Cain Got His Wife? (5974 Views)

How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? / Where Did Cain Got His Wife From? / From Where Did Cain's Bride And Her Family Originate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by LilMizzGood(f): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Logic Mind: Back to topic.
If you read the book of Jubilees, it says that Cain married his sister Awan and she gave birth to enoch. Her name was Awan.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/jub/jub16.htm
I'm sorry to say but I don't think there is a book like that in my bible.
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by LilMizzGood(f): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
I just wanted a good, truthful and reasonable answer not to start world war 3 smiley
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by haibe(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
buzugee: if you read the apocrypha it will explain it better for you. he lifted a nation of people out of the sea called 'adamah. adam is not someones name. i keep telling you that. adam is a definition of the type of man that was made. he was made from the earth of the ground. this is what adam means. ' made from the ground'
Buzugee you can't rely ☺₪ the apocrypha because it never claimed to be inspired by God and was written by neither of God's prophet nor apostle. Probably a scribe just penned them down hoping to be right and the apocrypha's contains some non biblical doctrines like Praying for the dead. ℓ̊ heard catholics accept them as inspired by God but they are simply not because they d̶̲̅σ not follow the layed down doctrines of the bible.
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ please that explanation about Adam being a nation is wrong.. Adam is used solely to mean the man God created first unlike Isreal, Ishmael.e.t.c which led to descendants that were nations ☺₪ their own.
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by haibe(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood: I just wanted a good, truthful and reasonable answer not to start world war 3 smiley
One thing you should note is that the bible never said cain was the first born of Adam because he was not. There had been some sons and daughters that had been born before cain and abel even though the bible didn't record them. John made us understand why everything can't be recorded, cain simply took one of his sisters and married her. If you understand that cain had elder siblings, you will understand how he got his wife since inbreedind had not been condemed by God at that time.
LilMizzGood: I just wanted a good, truthful and reasonable answer not to start world war 3 smiley
One thing you should note is that the bible never said cain was the first born of Adam because he was not. There had been some sons and daughters that had been born before cain and abel even though the bible didn't record them. John made us understand why everything can't be recorded, cain simply took one of his sisters and married her. If you understand that cain had elder siblings, you will understand how he got his wife since inbreedind had not been condemed by God at that time.
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by kodewrita(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2012
Just to ask the poster. When exactly did Cain get married and where?
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by LilMizzGood(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2012
kodewrita: Just to ask the poster. When exactly did Cain get married and where?
lol I have no idea but i think is when he was thrown out of the garden
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by nlPoster: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by nlPoster: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
.. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry More Than One Wife?. / God Will Fight Against Those Who Fight Against You / Do You Pay Tithe On Borrowed Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.