Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Where Did Cain Got His Wife? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did Cain Got His Wife? (5973 Views)

How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? / Where Did Cain Got His Wife From? / From Where Did Cain's Bride And Her Family Originate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2012
Goshen360:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Here comes the boss,lolz
lmao Oga Goshen grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2012
[size=32pt]SUGARCAIN?[/size]

Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by Goshen360(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2012
@ Buzugee,

Yes you are right boss. God created billions of people and put them "ALL" inside Adam and Eve. This is the "seed" I was trying to explain to these guys OR do you have a better understanding and explanation?
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2012
Goshen360: @ Buzugee,

Yes you are right boss. God created billions of people and put them "ALL" inside Adam and Eve. This is the "seed" I was trying to explain to these guys OR do you have a better understanding and explanation?
Yezzur, a more logical and realistic one.

ADAM is not the name of one person , just like ESAU is not the name of one person, just like ISRAEL is not the name of one person. The bible operates on dichotomy. while those are the names of one person, they refer to a nation of people. lets take for example

matthew 15 vs 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel ( now israel is one person but in this instance it is used to describe a nation of people )

here is another example romans 9 vs 13 Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated while these are individuals names, these refer to a nation of people. anytime you see jacob in the bible, it is refering to a nation of people. and esau is a nation of people too.

adam is a nation of people. adam is not a mans name but a name meaning this people are formed from the ground. adam is culled from adamah which means from the ground. adam is a nation of people formed from the ground.

lets look at this verse genesis 1 vs 27[b] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.[/b] even though adam is called him, it actually is talking about a bunch of sexes of people cuz it says 'male and female'. and it says 'them' and at this point in time 'eve'had not been made.

genesis 1 vs 28[b] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.[/b] so God told THEM to subdue to earth and have dominion over the sea. who are the them ? you dont call one man 'them' ? do you ? keep in mind 'eve' had not been formed. so you have to go to genesis two before eve was made and yet he is talking about them subduing the earth on the fifth day. the 'them' is the first nation of people formed called 'adam'
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by 2good(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2012
buzugee: Yezzur, a more logical and realistic one.

ADAM is not the name of one person , just like ESAU is not the name of one person, just like ISRAEL is not the name of one person. The bible operates on dichotomy. while those are the names of one person, they refer to a nation of people. lets take for example

matthew 15 vs 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel ( now israel is one person but in this instance it is used to describe a nation of people )

here is another example romans 9 vs 13 Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated while these are individuals names, these refer to a nation of people. anytime you see jacob in the bible, it is refering to a nation of people. and esau is a nation of people too.

adam is a nation of people. adam is not a mans name but a name meaning this people are formed from the ground. adam is culled from adamah which means from the ground. adam is a nation of people formed from the ground.

lets look at this verse genesis 1 vs 27[b] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.[/b] even though adam is called him, it actually is talking about a bunch of sexes of people cuz it says 'male and female'. and it says 'them' and at this point in time 'eve'had not been made.

genesis 1 vs 28[b] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.[/b] so God told THEM to subdue to earth and have dominion over the sea. who are the them ? you dont call one man 'them' ? do you ? keep in mind 'eve' had not been formed. so you have to go to genesis two before eve was made and yet he is talking about them subduing the earth on the fifth day. the 'them' is the first nation of people formed called 'adam'

I usually wonder whether you read the normal bible or you've created your own bible cos your posts are usually full of crap with no connection with the Christian bible
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2012
2good:

I usually wonder whether you read the normal bible or you've created your own bible cos your posts are usually full of crap with no connection with the Christian bible
i think the question is ' when are you going to read the bible for yourself and not what the pastor told you ?' and i hope you are reading the right bible ? any bible that is not KJV1611 is pure garbage and tampered with. thats the truth.
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by 2good(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2012
buzugee: i think the question is ' when are you going to read the bible for yourself and not what the pastor told you ?' and i hope you are reading the right bible ? any bible that is not KJV1611 is pure garbage and tampered with. thats the truth.

U are really a unique Christian. I always shake my head when ever I see ur posts. lol
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2012
nations of people in the bible with names of single people

moab-chinese
ishmael-arabs
edom or esau- white people
elam-indians
ammon-japanese
cush-ethiopia
hamite-africans but not the negro
israel-negros
adam- first nation of people formed
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by 2good(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2012
buzugee: nations of people in the bible with names of single people

moab-chinese
ishmael-arabs
elam-indians
ammon-japanese
cush-ethiopia
israel-negros

lol. U're really always high on something
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2012

moab-chinese
ishmael-arabs
elam-indians
ammon-japanese
cush-ethiopia
israel-negros

loL he is high on cheap whiskey. . grin
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2012
2good:

U are really a unique Christian. I always shake my head when ever I see ur posts. lol
nothing unique. i have just read the bible the right way. and i did not skip a huge chunk of the bible called the apocrypha. the apocrypha is the chunk of the bible taken out by the bible destruction group in the 1800s because it actually laid out who was who and actually laid out that before the greek empire, there were several civilizations. the greek empire which started out after alexander the greek conquered hannibal in north africa is the start of white civilization. however white civilization had us all believe that civilization started with the greeks which was why they had to remove that whole chunk out of the bible called the apocrypha to hide the fact that there were great black civilizations before the greek. now if you read the apocrypha it tells you about the adamites, the first nation of people formed. see when you miss out a huge chunk of the book and dont research yourself to get the full picture, you end up with false information like you have.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2012
The first 4 Civilizations of the World (main):

(dont expect israel to be there. the israelites were barbarian Pagans at that time, before moses. Infact the whole World was Pagan so it doesnt matter.)

-The Indus Valley Civilization (India)

-The Hwang Ho Civilization (China)

-The Egyptian Civilization (Egypt)

-The Mesopotamian Civilization (Iraq)
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2012
Tho i dont know but the various comments have attempted but i think is as difficult as trying to understand the origin of the big bang. However, some one attempted and i post it here
[q]"The truth is that this question about Cain’s wife is nowhere near the“Gotcha!”threshold that critics allege. Three important rules need to kept in mind and adhered to when addressing this question (as with, frankly, any other question concerning the Bible):

The Bible, as a collection of books written by human authors under the divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit (II Timothy 3:16), is written and compiled on God’s terms (and not ours). We have no right to demand or expect that the Bible be written in a style or way that satisfies or pleases our tastes, preferences, cultural conventions, etc. Even though it requires some humility and, at times, a lot of work and time, we must approach the Bible on its terms (not ours) and we must discern the original meaning of its authors (not what we think it should mean, want it to mean, or–as is the case with some critics–try to get it to mean in order to caricature it and discredit it).

Don’t assume that the unexplained is unexplainable. In their book When Critics Ask, Norman Geisler and Thomas Howe write:“No informed person would claim to be able to fully explain the Bible. However, it is a mistake for the critic to assume, therefore, that what has not yet been explained never will be explained.”That the Bible, in this case, doesn’t directly address where Cain got his wife means only and simply that the Bible doesn’t directly address or explain where Cain got his wife. That’s it. To jump from the absence of such an explanation to an assumption that this represents a mistake in the Bible is an unfair leap. Not only is it unfair, but it’s frankly not even a logical leap. The conclusion doesn’t necessarily follow the premise. And it’s particularly outrageous to take the even greater leap of arguing that the entire Bible is therefore flawed or beyond credibility.

The Bible isn’t always written in chronological order. This is a very important observation to keep in mind. While there is a general story arc in the Bible, the specific books are not always compiled in chronological order. What’s more, some of the books themselves jump around and don’t cover events in a linear, sequential fashion. Some critics jump on this as an example of biblical error, but that’s just a shallow and outrageous conclusion. It would only be an error if the writer intended to record events sequentially and failed to do so. The lack of a linear order, however, is NOT an error if the authors weren’t attempting one. Once again, we must approach the Bible on its terms, and not ours (see Rule #1).

Where Did Cain Get His Wife?

With the above rules in mind, the question“Where did Cain’s wife come from?”is easier to address, because we can be guided by the following truths:

The book of Genesis isn’t in perfect chronological order. It can sometimes jump back-and-forth. The writer is more concerned with topics and themes than with linear order.

Not every event that took place during that time period is recorded in Genesis. For example, Adam lives 930 years (according to Genesis), but Genesis only records a FEW of the things Adam said and did in his very long life span. The same is true with Eve, Seth, Abel, Cain, and all the other people in Genesis. Don’t make the mistake of assuming that only the things recorded in Genesis are what happened. Many things happened that are NOT recorded in Scripture.

Incest is not forbidden by God until the time of Moses. As understandably distasteful as incest is to us (and it should be, especially in our current day and age), there’s no getting around the fact that there was incest in the earliest days of the human race as described in the first few chapters of Genesis. There just wouldn’t have been any other way for the human race to multiply. Eventually, the need for (and the practice of) incest would have dissipated as marital options increased from just brothers and sisters to include nieces, nephews, cousins, distant cousins, and so forth. Cain’s options for a wife were limited. He likely married a sister or niece. The same, by the way, would have been true for Abel (had he lived long enough to take a wife), Seth, and the other children that Adam and Eve had.

The timeline confusion over how we go from Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel in Genesis 4 to Cain suddenly worried about his safety and taking a wife (also in Genesis 4) can be explained in one of two possible scenarios:

There’s a significant time gap between Genesis 4:16 and 4:17. In this scenario, Cain kills Abel when there were only four people on planet earth (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel) and is subsequently banished from the area by God. He goes to the land of Nod (Genesis 4:16) and…..time passes. During this passage of time, Adam and Eve have additional sons and daughters (Genesis 5:1-4). As this takes place, those sons and daughters likewise have sons and daughters. And so on. The human population grows and spreads throughout the area….and eventually makes its way to where Cain dwells. And then Cain takes a wife (Genesis 4:17). If this is what happened, then Cain’s plea for God’s protection in Genesis 4 was based on his knowledge of God’s direction to his parents to“be fruitful and multiply”and his anticipation that the human race would indeed grow.

When Cain kills Abel, Adam and Eve have already had multiple children. While Genesis 4 strongly indicates that Eve had Seth after Abel was murdered, it’s still possible that Adam and Eve had some of those other“sons and daughters”(as described in Genesis 5:1-4) before they had Seth. If this scenario is how things played out, then Cain murdered Abel at a time when there were many people on planet Earth (and not just Adam, Eve, Cain, and Abel). Thus, he would’ve had good reason to fear for his life, since all the people on planet Earth (however many there were at the time) would’ve been related with (and would’ve probably known) Abel and would’ve been none too pleased with Cain’s actions.

We frankly don’t know enough information from Genesis to say for sure which of the above scenarios is true. And, honestly, it doesn’t matter. Odds are that one of them is true. If someone else can think of another, please offer it in the comments section. But, again, this isn’t worth getting too concerned about. Even if the book of Genesis is“awkward”in its“chronological”presentation of these events, it doesn’t necessarily follow that the events didn’t take place. Forgive the double negative there, but I’m trying to show that the rules of Logic don’t support a dismissal of the Genesis account, because of the“problems”or“discrepancies”between Genesis chapters 4 and 5. The only thing we can conclude is that we don’t, in the 21st century, possess all the facts surrounding Cain’s life. And that’s okay. We don’t have all the facts concerning Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, or Abraham Lincoln either. In fact, we don’t have all the facts concerning Jesus. The Gospel of John, for example, makes clear that there are many things Jesus said and did that are not recorded in the Gospels.

If the issue of Cain’s wife is important to you, then you can make that one of your first questions to God when you get to heaven. As for me, though, I think I’ve probably given it more attention that it deserves already in this blog post.

God bless you as you continue to read through the book of Genesis."[/q]

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by 2good(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2012
buzugee: nothing unique. i have just read the bible the right way. and i did not skip a huge chunk of the bible called the apocrypha. the apocrypha is the chunk of the bible taken out by the bible destruction group in the 1800s because it actually laid out who was who and actually laid out that before the greek empire, there were several civilizations. the greek empire which started out after alexander the greek conquered hannibal in north africa is the start of white civilization. however white civilization had us all believe that civilization started with the greeks which was why they had to remove that whole chunk out of the bible called the apocrypha to hide the fact that there were great black civilizations before the greek. now if you read the apocrypha it tells you about the adamites, the first nation of people formed. see when you miss out a huge chunk of the book and dont research yourself to get the full picture, you end up with false information like you have.

SMH. U need a psychologist!
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

loL he is high on cheap whiskey. . grin
i wish i was. i could use a stiff drink right about now grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 21, 2012
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2012
2good:

SMH. U need a psychologist!
get you one of these you can stop being dumb http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1172280087l/159707.jpg
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by KamiLara: 10:25pm On May 21, 2012

moab-chinese
ishmael-arabs
elam-indians
ammon-japanese
cush-ethiopia
israel-negros

buzugee: nothing unique. i have just read the bible the right way. and i did not skip a huge chunk of the bible called the apocrypha.

the apocrypha is the chunk of the bible taken out by the bible destruction group in the 1800s because it actually laid out who was who and actually laid out that before the greek empire, there were several civilizations. the greek empire which started out after alexander the greek conquered hannibal in north africa is the start of white civilization. however white civilization had us all believe that civilization started with the greeks which was why they had to remove that whole chunk out of the bible called the apocrypha to hide the fact that there were great black civilizations before the greek. now if you read the apocrypha it tells you about the adamites, the first nation of people formed. see when you miss out a huge chunk of the book and dont research yourself to get the full picture, you end up with false information like you have.

@buzugee

Esau co-joined with white people up there raised a red flag. No diggity!

One question please or make that two

♪ ♫ I have a confession,♪ ♫ I like . . . ♪ ♫

Pfft, sorry, must have been the Oliver Twist in me, asking for more than one question there

1) What is your perception of the white people?

2) If you have any, what knowledge have you on the white people?
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2012
KamiLara:

@buzugee

Esau co-joined with white people up there raised a red flag. No diggity!

One question please or make that two

♪ ♫ I have a confession,♪ ♫ I like . . . ♪ ♫

Pfft, sorry, must have been the Oliver Twist in me, asking for more than one question there

1) What is your perception of the white people?

2) If you have any, what knowledge have you on the white people?
my perception of white people ? well they are very prideful and arrogant ( obadiah vs 3) ( 2 thessalonians 2 vs 4 ) and have superiority complex ( daniel 8 vs 25 ) which i really cant blame em for because they got uplifted by the lord ( romans 11 vs 11 ) and given superior weaponry by the lord ( revelation 6 vs 4 ) so that they can take peace away from the earth as a way to punish israel ( amos 3 vs 2 ) because israel was heavy into idolatry and wickedness ( as they still are today ). so basically esau was uplifted to transform the kingdom of heaven to hell. and he is doing a heck of a job too. apart from that i got nothing against the man. he done turned all of israel to his cash-cow though ( anytime he need resources he rush to africa to take ) . israel is now his perpetual plunder ( jeremiah 2 vs 14 ). but hey, the man loves his wealth. if esau come to your house his intention is to clean you out of your wealth ( obadiah vs 5 ). but apart from that, he alright with me grin grin
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2012
perpetual plunder - jeremiah 2 vs 14 is Israel a servant, a slave by birth? Why then has he become plunder
correction in case you have read the verse and wondered why it does not match what i said. lil verse mixture lol
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by emofine2(f): 12:05am On May 22, 2012
JeSoul: ^I always just love this guys take on topics. There is never a dull moment with Buzugee in the house :-)

Lol same here...to be honest I only scanned this thread in the hope of reading Buzugee’s interpretation.

However I can see the angle in which Buzugee addresses. At the time when Rebecca was pregnant with her twins (Jacob and Esau) the “Lord” told her that she is carrying “two nations”.
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 12:44am On May 22, 2012
emöfine2:

Lol same here...to be honest I only scanned this thread in the hope of reading Buzugee’s interpretation.

However I can see the angle in which Buzugee addresses. At the time when Rebecca was pregnant with her twins (Jacob and Esau) the “Lord” told her that she is carrying “two nations”.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER. YOU JUST SURPASSED EVERYTHING I WROTE WITH THE BOLDED PART
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by Connoisseur(m): 2:48am On May 22, 2012
joe4christ:

[size=15pt] And may i remind you also that during that generation people dont just die and are not consider old enough until they approach the age of 600-900 years?
Go check the scriptures, you would discover they still get married and even give birth at the age of 600+.
My question is what makes you think he was'nt about an hundred or about 200 years old before he murdered his brother abel, and eventually married afterward? [/size]

I believe in God and the Bible but there are so many inconsistencies in that great book that calls for questioning;
Genesis 17:17-18 (KJV)
17[Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall ] a child[ be born unto him [bold]that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?][/bold]

maybe it's my understanding but isn't the bible actually trying to portray it was unusual to give birth @ 90
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by Goshen360(m): 3:31am On May 22, 2012
^
Yes you are right with your question BUT bear in mind that your above question is the "thought and question" of a man (in this case, Abraham) and his question is meant or portray the very natural and sensual thought of man. Miracle is what cut across and violate the natural law and this is the case of God making a woman give birth after a natural normal child bearing age.
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by LilMizzGood(f): 5:59am On May 22, 2012
if you won't mind can you plz quote that section of the Bible so that I may see your point as well... no body is wrong or right as for this is an open topic.
buzugee: i aint lying though. its all in the bible grin grin sup JeSoul
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by LilMizzGood(f): 6:13am On May 22, 2012
if I may say that this question have been asked many times by people who wants to know more about the Christian and those who wants to make Christians look like a liar.
William Jennings Bryan, the prosecutor who stood for the Christian faith, failed to answer the question about Cain's wife that was asked by anti-Christian.

Christians are seen as unable to defend the biblical record. And skeptics then make the logically fallacious jump of concluding that the biblical record is indefensible.
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2012
LilMizzGood: if you won't mind can you plz quote that section of the Bible so that I may see your point as well... no body is wrong or right as for this is an open topic.
buzugee: Yezzur, a more logical and realistic one.

emöfine2:

hope those 2 quotes from Emofine and myself answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2012
LilMizzGood:

Hi just want to know where did Cain wife came from...
because I was having a chat with a friend who is a unbeliever of God and I am a believer so he said
"tell me Sunny if you so believe that there is a God, tell me where did Cain got his wife from since there was only Adam and Eve with 3 son and 1 die" I try explaining that Cain might have marred one of his sister.He put up a good argument.

Genesis 4:1-19 said nothing of Adam and Eve having a girl child.
Genesis 5:3-5 knowing that Adam lived 800 years and have other sons and daughters.
the Bible did not state the year or time when God drive Cain away and if there is a chance that Adam had daughters many years after Cain have left the land.

So where did Cain got the wife's from?

I believe you have a genuine reason for asking this question but non Christians that ask this only ask this question thinking that they have discovered a supposed contradiction in the Bible thinking that there must be other people apart from Adam and Eve.

The Scriptures shows us that Adam was the first man (1 Corinthians 15:45) and this means that there were no other human beings created before or along Adam and Eve because God said:

"It is not good that the man should be alone" (Genesis 2:18.)

It is also written that Eve was:

"the mother of all living" (Genesis 3:20).

Therefore, as has been said elsewhere on this thread, that Cain may have married a distant sister or a cousin. He might have married a first generation sibling so as to populate the earth and as the risk of genetic problems increased because of sin's curse, God outlawed marriage between close relatives and siblings.

The fact that the Bible didn't mention the names of other siblings does not mean that only three were born, and it was mentioned elsewhere that Adam and Eve had sons and daughters (Genesis 5:4).

LilMizzGood:

He also asked what race coloured was Adam and Eve?

They were probably what we will called mixed today i.e. White/brown colour and they had all the genetic information that is in the world today within their perfect DNA.

Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by KamiLara: 9:57pm On May 22, 2012
buzugee:

my perception of white people ?

well they are very prideful and arrogant ( obadiah vs 3) ( 2 thessalonians 2 vs 4 )

and have superiority complex ( daniel 8 vs 25 )

which i really cant blame em for because they got uplifted by the lord ( romans 11 vs 11 )

and given superior weaponry by the lord ( revelation 6 vs 4 )

so that they can take peace away from the earth as a way to punish israel ( amos 3 vs 2 )

because israel was heavy into idolatry and wickedness ( as they still are today ).

so basically esau was uplifted to transform the kingdom of heaven to hell.

and he is doing a heck of a job too. apart from that i got nothing against the man.

he done turned all of israel to his cash-cow though ( anytime he need resources he rush to africa to take ) .

israel is now his perpetual plunder ( jeremiah 2 vs 14 ).

but hey, the man loves his wealth. if esau come to your house his intention is to clean you out of your wealth ( obadiah vs 5 ).

but apart from that, he alright with me grin grin

buzugee:

perpetual plunder - jeremiah 2 vs 14

is Israel a servant, a slave by birth? Why then has he become plunder

correction in case you have read the verse and wondered why it does not match what i said. lil verse mixture lol

@edA

Ahead of your time?

If not, then gibberish? No offence intended

plunder - another red flag

Cain and Nimrod? Any facts on them?
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by LilMizzGood(f): 2:44am On May 23, 2012
what a interesting point of view and answers that everyone who have commented on this post has.
Re: Where Did Cain Got His Wife? by buzugee(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2012
KamiLara:

@edA

Ahead of your time?

If not, then gibberish? No offence intended

plunder - another red flag

Cain and Nimrod? Any facts on them?

LOL why is plunder a red flag ?
Cain ? just a vagabond who wanders the earth after being cursed for killing his brother abel. he reincarnated into esau. he has the mark of cain which is a distinguishing mark which i will choose not to mention for fear of being labelled a racist and whatnot grin abel reincarnated into jacob. and the two of them struggled against each other in the womb as jacob and esau. and they have been perpetual enemies ever since as can be seen in the world today.

Nimrod- just an old ancient ethiopian ( babylonian ) pim-p LOL, whose nuclear family is the blueprint for the christian religion. his birthday, december 25th is used as christs birthday. his wife semiramis is used to represent mary and the son tammuz is christ. and her 'supposed' virgin birth of tammuz is the foundation of the catholic churchs virgin birth of christ by mary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did Black Men Came From?: / Can A Born Again Christian Marry More Than One Wife?. / Lucifer Was A Choir Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.