Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,102 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Would You Advise Him To Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Advise Him To Do? (4809 Views)

Will You Advise Recommendation When Choosing A Life Partner? / Advise Him: He Got This Mail From His Wife / I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
If they look like that JD, why is your friend complaining? I mean these sheeemales are better looking than many women I know.

I say your friend should be happy with what he has. . .how many men can brag about having a partner who can work two equipments very well.

He can never complain that his wife can't please him because before she became a woman, she was. . .well she was like him and must know what turns a man on.

Lucky Chap, that one!! cheesy cheesy

Not all that glitters is gold, not all of them look like these ones. A lot are just ordinary evryday average and sub-average women like you. Moremi is right they need to keep taking estrogen so their beards don't grow and they don't go bald as they age.You see some of them where men for 30 plus years, this knowledge and experience is still there and sometimes will come through. Some men can't really get over this.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by coogar: 7:12pm On May 24, 2012
Johndoe100: I am surprised, not one of the women who posted here understands. The wife is now a woman just like them. She may have once been a man but now she is all woman. I expected some sympathy for her.

sympathy?

your friend should leave the sh[i]e[/i]male! she was deceitful and your
friend should also take some blame here? how can he just marry without
any background checks? the sh[i]e[/i]male has no siblings, parents, relatives,
childhood friends or baby pictures that could have revealed this secret?

fecking hell, the story is shady!
i can understand sleeping with one in a one-off situation or a one night
stand. but marriage to a transgendered? your friend deserves to be flogged!
240 lashes of koboko in the market square before vetoing the divorce.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2012
Tgirl4real: Ok. May I ask what motivated them to change their sex ?

**** They look good though wink

They believe that they are or should have been born women. They say they have all the feelings and emotions that you women have but are trapped in a mans body. I don't personally understand this but they seem to. It makes them unhappy and unable to fit into society as they are forced to play the role of men, when they are really women inside. You women should hopefully understand this, I don't, I have never been able to get past the question of how they know what women feel.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by SisiKill1: 7:17pm On May 24, 2012
Johndoe100:

Not all that glitters is gold, not all of them look like these ones. A lot are just ordinary evryday average and sub-average women like you. Moremi is right they need to keep taking estrogen so their beards don't grow and they don't go bald as they age.You see some of them where men for 30 plus years, this knowledge and experience is still there and sometimes will come through. Some men can't really get over this.

Ouch!!! Lmao!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by moremi2008(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2012
There is something really odd or false about this thread. I just can't place my finger on it, yet. How can a confirmed woman-hating man suddenly become the champion for transsexuals? What exactly is he trying to accomplish with a possibly made-up story?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by jmoore(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2012
moremi2008: There is something really odd or false about this thread. I just can't place my finger on it, yet. How can a confirmed woman-hating man suddenly become the champion for transsexuals? What exactly is he trying to accomplish with a possibly made-up story?

No mind him, mission has backfired
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by SisiKill1: 7:56pm On May 24, 2012
moremi2008: There is something really odd or false about this thread. I just can't place my finger on it, yet. How can a confirmed woman-hating man suddenly become the champion for transsexuals? What exactly is he trying to accomplish with a possibly made-up story?

What are you trying to say? That John Doe made this up? That he does not have a friend of a friend with a sheeemale wife and this. . . this is just a way to reinforce his the "CABALS HATE ALL MEN". . .err. . . even when they are WOMEN shtick? Surely that's not what you are saying Moremi??!! angry angry
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by moremi2008(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

What are you trying to say? That John Doe made this up? That he does not have a friend of a friend with a sheeemale wife and this. . . this is just a way to reinforce his the "CABALS HATE ALL MEN". . .err. . . even when they are WOMEN shtick? Surely that's not what you are saying Moremi??!! angry angry

LOL! I didn't say ALL that but it's obvious that olodo wants to play chess with the big boys and girls! He is in for a solid trouncing! This should be very entertaining! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by ronkebp(f): 10:56pm On May 24, 2012
The hubby should find his squareroot, that is not a marraige,He can never be a-she, he will always be a man even if he has his nipples on his tongue.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Osama10(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2012
Which kind of confusion be this?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 1:47am On May 25, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Come on you can do better than this. Think up something better.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 1:49am On May 25, 2012
ronkebp: The hubby should find his squareroot, that is not a marraige,He can never be a-she, he will always be a man even if he has his nipples on his tongue.

Hmmmmmm..... this is a very unenlightened view, I am disappointed.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by tpia5: 2:29am On May 25, 2012
^ didnt you see the thread asking a question about urhobo men?

why arent you on it?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 2:36am On May 25, 2012
tpia@:
^ didnt you see the thread asking a question about urhobo men?

why arent you on it?

Which board is it on? I am not urhobo but close enough.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by tpia5: 2:52am On May 25, 2012
somewhere in family section i think.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 3:15am On May 25, 2012
Could the reason why the women aren't accepting their sisters who have undergone a sex change is that they don't want the extra competition?

Look at this picture and be honest wouldn't you like to get to work and be greeted by this?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by tpia5: 3:21am On May 25, 2012
poster

are you considering (or have started) a sex change or what's the point of the thread?

you need nl approval?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 3:40am On May 25, 2012
tpia@:
poster

are you considering (or have started) a sex change or what's the point of the thread?

you need nl approval?

Typically tpia.

What I want? 2 things: advice for the poor man married to the woman who had the sex change and for me I want to know why the women here refuse to accept their sisters.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by moremi2008(m): 4:08am On May 25, 2012
^^^^ and the plot thickens.

*grabs another handful of popcorn*
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by cfours: 4:48am On May 25, 2012
@OP,

I will advice him to check his sexuality. he might be gay in denial.
nobody does a sex change that is ever 100% complete. the signs are always there.

*cough* i'm suspecting OP is either the transexual "wife" in question or the gay "husband" in question *cough*
I won't rule TPIA's observation out.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by EfemenaXY: 5:43am On May 25, 2012
^^ My thoughts exactly!

Jonny, what's your own sef? Why the fixation with transgenders? Or are you contemplating becoming one? Abeg talk true 'n free your soul. Don't worry, we nlanders are behind you 100% tongue

Johndoe100:

Which board is it on? I am not urhobo but close enough.

Are you Isoko??
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 5:54am On May 25, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ My thoughts exactly!

Jonny, what's your own sef? Why the fixation with transgenders? Or are you contemplating becoming one? Abeg talk true 'n free your soul. Don't worry, we nlanders are behind you 100% tongue

Are you Isoko??

I wonder why none of the women wants to address the question. Why don't you accept these women like you do the women who were born women? You all dodge this, I truly am interested. All the other stuff is just a smoke screen to avoid this.

I am not even from Delta state, but tpia is not Nigerian, she probably has never heard of my state.
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by EfemenaXY: 6:01am On May 25, 2012
^^ You're avoiding the question.

You say you're not Urhobo but close enough. So what tribe are you from then? Abi you don't even know sef
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:09am On May 25, 2012
Johndoe100:

Typically tpia.

What I want? 2 things: advice for the poor man married to the woman who had the sex change and for me I want to know why the women here refuse to accept their sisters.

What are you talking about acceptance here This isn't about any competition. Even the men voiced their opinion they can't stay with such a person.

If God had wanted the HE to be a SHE, wouldn't that have happened? How come tomboys aint changing sex.es to be a man? It's insane jor. As usual, man trying to think they are smarter than God.

Another question, if there were no procedures to alter their se.x, what would they have done?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:14am On May 25, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ You're avoiding the question.

You say you're not Urhobo but close enough. So what tribe are you from then? Abi you don't even know sef

What is it about Isoko n Urhobo Are they shemales undecided
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by EfemenaXY: 6:21am On May 25, 2012
!!

Nope. They're tribes from Delta state.

The only she-male around here is Jonny, finally trying to come clean tongue

*** quickly ducks for cover*** grin
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 6:26am On May 25, 2012
Tgirl4real:

What are you talking about acceptance here This isn't about any competition. Even the men voiced their opinion they can't stay with such a person.

If God had wanted the HE to be a SHE, wouldn't that have happened? How come tomboys aint changing sex.es to be a man? It's insane jor. As usual, man trying to think they are smarter than God.

Another question, if there were no procedures to alter their se.x, what would they have done?

Thank you. You are the first woman to answer the question.

Efemena_xy:

^^ You're avoiding the question.

You say you're not Urhobo but close enough. So what tribe are you from then? Abi you don't even know sefhuh

I am Ijaw. Have you heard of us? The Nigerian president and I are from the same tribe.

Happy?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by EfemenaXY: 6:42am On May 25, 2012
^^ Ah!

Of course I know of the Ijaws. My best friend from secondary school was/is Ijaw. One of my sister in laws is also an Ijaw.

Always wanted to visit Bonny. You must be a prolific swimmer then cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by jmoore(m): 7:03am On May 25, 2012
The OP wants to marry a trans woman. Your father go disown you, try am
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by iaabc(f): 11:50am On May 25, 2012
To answer your question Johndoe, if he wasn't born a woman, he will never be a woman no matter the disguise!
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2012
@iaabc
That's what you think?

@jmoore
Where did you get that idea from?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Johndoe100(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2012
@Efemena_xy
What tribe are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady / Woman Jailed For Getting Raped / Stop That Strange Woman Before She Stops Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.