Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency (10833 Views)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / Buhari And Jonathan UNITE For Nigeria Centenary Celebration In Abuja.... / Obasanjo Has No Choice But To Back GEJ In 2015 – Presidency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 8:01am On May 27, 2012
kokoA: All these noise about igbo presidency again? ******yawns*****
As far as Nigerians are concerned you guys claimed that GEJ is igbo (AZIKIWE grin grin), so which igbo presidency are we talking about here again? You have already shot yourself in the foot my igbo brothers no thanks to your business men you call politicians. I mean no harm, but the bitter truth is eastern Nigeria is really not considered relivant in the scheme of things in Nigeria for now. Every other zone believe they can come up, pick an igbo runing mate of better still include an igbo name to their names and the whole igbo votes will be delivered even without campaigning grin grin grin grin So, do not be surprise when you hear a name like General Mohammed 'Chukwuemeka' Buhari in 2015. grin grin grin I trust my igbo people, they will vote him in. Thats the sad truth sad sad

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin Aint that the truth.

Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan. . . . lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy After the election, we stopped hearing Azikwe. . . .
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by kokoA(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2012
PointB: ^^^
Quit this mischievous and boring line already. There is no Igbo who didn't know that GEJ is an Ijawman. The vote for GEJ by Igbos had no ethnic coloration despite what people like you believe. Igbos voted for GEJ to heal the scars of war, and the close ranks with our immediate neighbours. And we have no regrets whatsoever for that. Annang, Ibibio, Efik, etc are also at the back of our minds. They were our allies in the war, and when the time come, they won't even need to ask for our support, they'll get 100% of our vote.

If that does not cut it for you, then perhaps your should continue living under illusion.
And you think these your so called 'neighbours' give a rat azz about your people?grin My brother, politics has nothing to do with 'neighbours'. The south-south are already drunming support for their son despite his far below average performance so far.grin keep giving them support as neighbours while your own people sink into oblivion politically.. Thats the sad truth.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Delafruita(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2012
igbo people are very funny.they cant even be united on a thread with less than 20posts.the only goodthing that arose fron ebele's election is that nigerians of all cadre now realise that its important to elect ability and trackrecord instead of tribe/religion.d igbos need to stop living in the past.biafra is dead and gone
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by member479760: 8:28am On May 27, 2012
dogs continue moving back!
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Funkymallam(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2012
alj harem:

why do you say so ?

Roachas comes to mind, in as much as I always go for competence and merit; Rocahas ticks it for me.

A Roachas Presidential candidate would get my vote anytime anyday.

My brother 2015 is indeed the year were all Nigerian must unite to vote for a GOOD Igbo president and I am sure there are a lot out there. I don't subscribe to the idea of Igbos not producing the president for years while others do, it is wrong IMO

Are u the one typing this? Op u no just wan pull ppl legs?

Abokina grin grin
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 8:40am On May 27, 2012
Another Okija:

And for the last time I am telling you that until Anambra and Enugu say they cant produce the President before you start talking About Imo, Abia and Ebonyi... Delta State is least on the food chain..
ur a punk y must it be an anambara or enugu man?hav u 4gten dat u hav boundary with hausa n dia4 has dia gene. 2015 let an Ngwa man rule 9ja. Sentator ABARIBE Enyinnaya is an option
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by odumchi: 8:48am On May 27, 2012
Another Okija: 2015 is the year of Jonathan..

Fresh Breeze 2015...

Ummuna 2019.. (candidate unknown.. But lord willing it wouldn't be Rochas and his Tanker of a wife..

And moreover, the Igbo president will have to be proper Igbo not Imo or Abia.. Anambra or no place else..

Igiri ana apu gi?
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by kakaG: 8:51am On May 27, 2012
@everyone following this trend, my problem with you Igbos is that you have still not learnt nothing since the beginning of your existence as a tribe.

You see the segmentation that has been in play in your part of the country is still your problem till date. Little wonder everyone doesn't believe in you to rule this country.

My point is, how can some of you still come to a matures forum like this and still say some parts of igbo land are not real Igbos hence they should not be given a chance to rule the country.

Disgusted!!!

Make una try put una house in order b4 una begin dream of presidency.

†HªŊK God I ‎​​A̶̲̥̅♏ not Igbo

I rest my case.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by odumchi: 8:52am On May 27, 2012
Umu Igbo,

Keduzi ihe anyi ji na akpa na bekee? Gini mere anyi ma eji okwu bekee akpa? O bu ka ndi ozo genara anyi okwu?

Biko nu, unu bia ka anyi kpokata isi chee maka oganiru anyi. Kee onye unu si kachasi nma di na obodo anyi? Yana kee ka anyi si eme ka o wiwara ndi ozo?
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Lisa1: 8:54am On May 27, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
bashr8: your an im..becile and stop claiming to be igbo , your ignorance about anything igbo gives you away.
LOL..
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by PointB: 8:57am On May 27, 2012
kokoA: And you think these your so called 'neighbours' give a rat azz about your people?grin My brother, politics has nothing to do with 'neighbours'. The south-south are already drunming support for their son despite his far below average performance so far.grin keep giving them support as neighbours while your own people sink into oblivion politically.. Thats the sad truth.

Whether our neighbours give a rat-arse about us or not is not the issue. What matter to us, is that a develop Bayelsa, Calabar, Akwa-Ibom, Delta, and Edo state is much meaningful and of strategic importance to the SE economic and political interest than say Borno, Kastina, Zamfara and the usual suspects.

You might think we are sinking politically, but I urge you to look around you, when it is time for to gain political relevance, where will you turn to? Funny thing is that you think you are in position of strength - well he that think he stands better take heed before he falls.

That's food for though!
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by ozoebuka1(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2012
i cant believe u guy are putting the people of enugu state above imolites.. dats weird u know.. rochas has an upper hand and he is da best candidate.. he has his personal money, he wont be going there eat nigerian money but just to help us out!!
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by wilxz(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2012
This is exact the problem and why the igbo man can not get to aso rock. Every man wants some from his town or village to rule. Why cant we just pick a competent candidate and unite to deliver him. At this rate all the north needs to do is throw money into the field in pretence support of different igbo man and watch them kill themselves. Pls we should learn to unite, cos thats the only way we can get the presidency. The other tribes knows what we are capable of doing, when we unite for a cause. So they will alway try to destabilize us.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 9:06am On May 27, 2012
odumchi: Umu Igbo,

Keduzi ihe anyi ji na akpa na bekee? Gini mere anyi ma eji okwu bekee akpa? O bu ka ndi ozo genara anyi okwu?

Biko nu, unu bia ka anyi kpokata isi chee maka oganiru anyi. Kee onye unu si kachasi nma di na obodo anyi? Yana kee ka anyi si eme ka o wiwara ndi ozo?
i kwu go okwu ka dimkpa, ihuru okija arosi bidoro kowa ihe na abaghi uru ebe a. Ihe kasi mkpa ugbua bu ka anyi jiko aka onu mee ihe, asi na atuko aka onu nyuo mamiri ogba ofufu. NDIGBO IBEM BIKO KULIENU KA ANYI WERE IHE BU NKE ANYI
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by PointB: 9:17am On May 27, 2012
ozoebuka1: i cant believe u guy are putting the people of enugu state above imolites.. dats weird u know.. rochas has an upper hand and he is da best candidate.. he has his personal money, he wont be going there eat nigerian money but just to help us out!!

Discounting what the discredited Okija vomited, no one is putting anyone above the other.

But if you will oblige me let me explain this to you. A lot of Nigerians, especially Igbo will be roused into supporting Rochas candidacy because of his performance (which if continued should peak in about 2.5 years from now).

However, Chime currently is tested and ready, What more? He could easily use the tried and tested PDP platform to lunch his campaign. If Chime scales the PDP primary hurdle, he stands a great chance of winning the presidency in a general election. Which is a plus for him in the calculation!

However, if Chime failed, or is compromised to accept a VP slot, then enter Rochas, who is expected to spread like wild fire - Rochas is both articulate and charismatic, he is also a visionary with a penchant for speed. Rochas will make a good president anyday.

So there are the pragmatic options; Chime, if we must use the tried and tested PDP platform, or Rochas, if we must kill the PDP in SE.

Finally, we should let Ohaneze screen and nominate an individual, when that happens we should cast aside all sentiment and give such person our support. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by donigspain(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2012
Kedu ka anyi ji achiputa ukwu anyi n'ama? O bu na-anyi enweghi ihere? O ga aka mma ka anyi were asusu anyi kparita uka mgbe obula anyi nwere okwu di mkpa. ITEM OKPI NDI MURU M KWENU.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 9:21am On May 27, 2012
This country stinks
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 9:23am On May 27, 2012
Another politiking by Ezeife&co . Definitely GEJ wil contest 2015 and we Igbos must support him whether he performs or not. I think Ezeife will change his stand come 2015. I tick Rochas to Ngige because he is more popular outside the south east. Ngige is not that popular outside Anambra state. ROCHAS FASHOLA 2019
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by sallybonne(f): 9:24am On May 27, 2012
Another Okija:

And moreover, the Igbo president will have to be proper Igbo not Imo or Abia.. Anambra or no place else..

What nonesense talk is dis,dts y dis igbo presidency will nt work,cos we are not united bt nothing but saboteurs,which one is proper igbo now,so there are igbos and proper igbos,u jst showed how ignorant u are in igbo matters,since GEJ have been misbehaving did u hear any south south person sayin his nt a proper southerner.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Onlytruth(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2012
Bikonu umu Igbo, onye obula wepu anya n'ebe anumanu a ana akpo Okija_juju no. Anu ohia ahu bu onye awusa.
Oteela o ji agba ndi Igbo mgba okpuru na ebe a. Chukwu ga akpo ya oku mgbe na adighi anya.

Only a fool would believe that Okija-juju is Igbo.
If he is Igbo, then I am a Hausa man. undecided

His opinions on Igbo affairs are irrelevant to us. cool

Signed

Onlytruth, ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool cool cool
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 9:26am On May 27, 2012
Iboes want 2015,ijos want another term for jonathan,the northerners in pdp who felt marginalized after yardua's death want 2015 as a compensation while Buhari promised to shed blood if cpc doesnt win the election. . . . . .with all these i doubt if Nigeria will still exist after 2015 else the crisis that will ensue will be very ugly.

As for me,there is nothing like an ibo presidency so ibos should just go and take the back seat while better people think of how to move Nigeria out of this gridlock.we dont want greedy/rebellious people in Aso rock. angry You cant rule a state you never believed in.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by sallybonne(f): 9:28am On May 27, 2012
Another Okija:

And for the last time I am telling you that until Anambra and Enugu say they cant produce the President before you start talking About Imo, Abia and Ebonyi... Delta State is least on the food chain..

Who is dis is dere any igbo state dt is higher than anyone when was anambra even created,my friend go and sleep and stop exhibiting ignorance in dis place.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Onlytruth(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2012
PointB:

Baring what the discredited Okija said, no one is putting anyone above the other.

But if you will oblige me let me explain this to you. A lot of Nigerians, especially Igbo will be roused into supporting Rochas candidacy because of his performance (which if continued should peak in about 2.5 years from now).

However, Chime currently is tested and ready, what more his can easily use the tried and tested PDP platform. If Chime scales the PDP primary hurdle, he stands a great chance of winning the presidency in a general election.

However, if Chime failed, or is compromised to accept a VP slot, then enter Rochas, who is expected to spread like wild fire - Rochas is both articulate and charismatic, he is also a visionary with a penchant for speed. Rochas will make a good president anyday.

So there you, Chime, if we must tried and tested PDP platform, or Rochas, if we must kill the PDP in SE.

My name is Onlytruth, and I endorse this message! cool cool cool
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 9:31am On May 27, 2012
sally bonne:

What nonesense talk is dis,dts y dis igbo presidency will nt work,cos we are not united bt nothing but saboteurs,which one is proper igbo now,so there are igbos and proper igbos,u jst showed how ignorant u are in igbo matters,since GEJ have been misbehaving did u hear any south south person sayin his nt a proper southerner.

The south south are just one hypocritical bunch. . .didnt the SW criticize Obasanjo when he was misbehaving ?
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Onlytruth(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2012
sally bonne:

Who is dis is dere any igbo state dt is higher than anyone when was anambra even created,my friend go and sleep and stop exhibiting ignorance in dis place.

My friend didn't you read that Okija juju is not Igbo?
What is YOUR OWN intention in the matter?
If you are Igbo, can't you use your head?
Drop the issue and move on. We Igbo know who is Igbo.
I tire for some of you. sad
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by sallybonne(f): 9:38am On May 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The south south are just one hypocritical bunch. . .didnt the SW criticize Obasanjo when he was misbehaving ?

Na u talk am,I no talk dt one am jst trying to imply dt dey protect their own unlike us,divide and rule na in we sabi
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by sallybonne(f): 9:40am On May 27, 2012
Onlytruth:

My friend didn't you read that Okija juju is not Igbo?
What is YOUR OWN intention in the matter?
If you are Igbo, can't you use your head?
Drop the issue and move on. We Igbo know who is Igbo.
I tire for some of you. sad

Which one is ur own too.I started reading from the starting so did nt see d later comments untill nw.and pls tire 4 ursef biko nt me
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by nsiadi: 9:41am On May 27, 2012
Please we dont want another okija to cause confusion among the Igbos
Y should he be talking of 'real" igbos. We dont have fake Igbos
He must not be allowed to introduce bad blood. Abeg ooo
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by PointB: 9:44am On May 27, 2012
sally bonne:

Na u talk am,I no talk dt one am jst trying to imply dt dey protect their own unlike us,divide and rule na in we sabi

Drop it already Sally! For your information the comment you hinge your argument was made by a none Igboman. Okija_juju or whatever he calls himself these days, is not an Igboman, please don't let him confuse you my dear.

Igbo politics of yesterday is for yesterday, the current politics will be played with finesse that even the opponents will marvel.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Rhino5dm: 9:52am On May 27, 2012
But you once believed, NO?

I told you he is a deadly snake. Where is noiseless when you need him?. . .?!

Onlytruth: Bikonu umu Igbo, onye obula wepu anya n'ebe anumanu a ana akpo Okija_juju no. Anu ohia ahu bu onye awusa.
Oteela o ji agba ndi Igbo mgba okpuru na ebe a. Chukwu ga akpo ya oku mgbe na adighi anya.

Only a fool would believe that Okija-juju is Igbo.
If he is Igbo, then I am a Hausa man. undecided

His opinions on Igbo affairs are irrelevant to us. cool

Signed

Onlytruth, ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool cool cool
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 9:53am On May 27, 2012
okija is just one of the many ids of alhrem.this is for those who do not know.anyone who spends all his time online trying to incite tribal fight between Igbo and other tribes certainly has mental problem;that is alharem condition,start a thread like this one and use your okija id to respond to your own post.the faceless nature of this site makes your mental problem irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by labakudee: 9:56am On May 27, 2012
Another Okija:

Pat Utpmi is not Igbo is he?!

Which State?
Prof is Igbo. He is from Delta state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows / Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace / Senate President, Saraki Mourns Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Idris Kutigi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.