Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency (10839 Views)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / Buhari And Jonathan UNITE For Nigeria Centenary Celebration In Abuja.... / Obasanjo Has No Choice But To Back GEJ In 2015 – Presidency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by PointB: 12:32pm On May 27, 2012
Candyrain: And moreover, the Igbo president will have to be proper Igbo not Imo or Abia.. Anambra or no place else..
Now that is the problem with the Igbos. What the hell do you mean a "proper Igbo not Imo or Abia" and you expect to win with this mindset of segregation. Some people can be so pathetic and annoying.

That comment was made by a non-Igbo to create strive and division. Please ignore the comment and the poster - okija whatever!
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by OkparaIgbo: 12:36pm On May 27, 2012
Any one that is still going on about the nonsense spewed by the Imbecilic guy that thinks a part of Igbo is more revered to another must be on some kind of drugs or have a little undetected issue. from the response of the Igbo people to the Igbo wannabe it is clear the we Proud Igbos refute any claim that any Igbo part is more Igbo than the others, so lets drop that crap and stop making reference to it. By the way I have my suspicions that the guy/gurl that wrote that is Yoruba.
Anyway back to the topic. We must all rally together at this point to make sure that power NEVER returns to the North until at least 2050 if God tarries and a thing called nigeria still exists. Because any return to power by this people then the East and The South south and the West can all kiss peace and relevance goodbye as it will be foolish to think that this sect of people don't have specifically targeted grieviances for every region and the worst being the Yoruba's for accusations of betrayal. People be wise come 2015 because that will be a make or break moment. undecided
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Eduvine(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2012
ogugua88: As an Igbo, I will say that I couldn't care less from where the current president or future presidents come. All I ask is that the president is competent, qualified, can stand up to his or her peers, and has the nation's priorities in order. All this talk of which tribe will take what in which year is primitive.
you are a rare gem, a civilised and cultured individual. Thanks 4 dat comment.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by SpiritofOkija(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2012
PointB

Goodluck with Ohaneze... I gave up on them a long time ago.. I just hope they can come up with a worthy candidate.. Unfortunately for the Igbos to get the presidency they need more than Ohaneze.. The earlier you and Onlytruth start accepting the realities of life, better we (Umu Igbo) shall be..

Either ways, we all shall wait and see...

Case adjourned! cool
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by PointB: 12:48pm On May 27, 2012
OkparaIgbo: Any one that is still going on about the nonsense spewed by the Imbecilic guy that thinks a part of Igbo is more revered to another must be on some kind of drugs or have a little undetected issue. from the response of the Igbo people to the Igbo wannabe it is clear the we Proud Igbos refute any claim that any Igbo part is more Igbo than the others, so lets drop that crap and stop making reference to it. By the way I have my suspicions that the guy/gurl that wrote that is Yoruba.
Anyway back to the topic. We must all rally together at this point to make sure that power NEVER returns to the North until at least 2050 if God tarries and a thing called nigeria still exists. Because any return to power by this people then the East and The South south and the West can all kiss peace and relevance goodbye as it will be foolish to think that this sect of people don't have specifically targeted grieviances for every region and the worst being the Yoruba's for accusations of betrayal. People be wise come 2015 because that will be a make or break moment. undecided

May you live long my brother!
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by noiseless: 12:48pm On May 27, 2012
Honestly Alhj harem, apart from OKIJA JUJU or OKIJA WHATEVER how many other fake IGBO IDs do you on here to make it look as if Igbos can't get behind any candidate unless he/she is from their particular part of igboland? I have told you that your failed ISLAMIZATION MISSION of nigeria will continue to fail because the EAST will always have freedom of beleif whether you like it or not, because you and your JIHADIST can take the EAST you will have to deal with the Igbos first, which you have not been able to do since over 40yrs. So go on creat more fake IGBO IDs to throw whatever you can on us there no shaking cos our skin is getting tougher each and every blessed day. ALHJ OKIJA JUJU BOKO HAREM PLEASE CREAT MORE FAKE IGBO IDs COS YOU WILL NEED THEM LIKE ABOUT 25 -30 MILLION MORE OF THEM.
alj harem:

why do you say so ?

Roachas comes to mind, in as much as I always go for competence and merit; Rocahas ticks it for me.

A Roachas Presidential candidate would get my vote anytime anyday.

My brother 2015 is indeed the year were all Nigerian must unite to vote for a GOOD Igbo president and I am sure there are a lot out there. I don't subscribe to the idea of Igbos not producing the president for years while others do, it is wrong IMO
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by SpiritofOkija(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2012
OkparaIgbo: Any one that is still going on about the nonsense spewed by the Imbecilic guy that thinks a part of Igbo is more revered to another must be on some kind of drugs or have a little undetected issue. from the response of the Igbo people to the Igbo wannabe it is clear the we Proud Igbos refute any claim that any Igbo part is more Igbo than the others, so lets drop that crap and stop making reference to it. By the way I have my suspicions that the guy/gurl that wrote that is Yoruba.

Hahahahahaaa... You guys really took my comments seriously o!! Jehova! I was only fhucking around.. But thats cool.. Unfortunately, Abia state has no worthy candidate as it stands, Imo state is hyping Rochas but if we leave it as it is, he isnt qualified...

I agree that the North should be kept out of Aso rock for the next 30 years.. But we also need to find a way of bringing the Yorubas onboard..

I am all for an Igbo candidate only if he is worthy of effecting non biased change across board..
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by OkparaIgbo: 1:00pm On May 27, 2012
PointB:

May you live long my brother!

Amen Nwanne mmadu..!! People like you are the reason I'm 100% Igbo and Proud to say it. May your life be seasoned with blessing too Bro. wink

Spirit of Okija:

Hahahahahaaa... You guys really took my comments seriously o!! Jehova! I was only fhucking around.. But thats cool.. Unfortunately, Abia state has no worthy candidate as it stands, Imo state is hyping Rochas but if we leave it as it is, he isnt qualified...

I agree that the North should be kept out of Aso rock for the next 30 years.. But we also need to find a way of bringing the Yorubas onboard..

I am all for an Igbo candidate only if he is worthy of effecting non biased change across board..

Dude can you shut your mouth already..? What do you mean by you were joking. Listen I and many other progressive Igbo men and women have grown past that stupid level were childs play is paramount and I am still not buying into the Idea that you were only joking. You started joking after you read all the strong refute you got from the proper Igbo's. Stop that your pretence and come out of the dark YOU ARE NOT IGBO AND I SUGGEST YOU DELETE THAT YOUR USERNAME AS IT HAS BECOME FUTILE and no statement made under that name will be associated with the Igbo's be it positive or negative
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Modishguy(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2012
Lets be Frank here , Rochas as d Excutive and Sulivan Chime as the Vice. Thats my opinion as an Igbo man and a Nigerian. Thanks
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by bayulll01(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2012
the truth is none of you can become the president,witout the help of the yorubas,we yorubas dont shout,we are waiting,keep dreaming igbo president,i laugh in ibibio
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by OkparaIgbo: 1:10pm On May 27, 2012
Modish guy: Lets be Frank here , Rochas as d Excutive and Sulivan Chime as the Vice. Thats my opinion as an Igbo man and a Nigerian. Thanks

Your Opinion is yours and kudos to that however we cannot and should not attempt to go it alone this time. My Canditates which I will rally around for will be Sullivan Chime for proven success record for President and Babatunde fashola as Vice President. I love Rochas and he promises excellence so far but I think he needs another tenure as a Governor and maybe He can contest with a North Central abi Central as Presido or something in that line. I repeat the mistake nigeria will make if anything like it remains by 2015 is to return power to the north. As they have shown their colours during these past years. smiley
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by noiseless: 1:10pm On May 27, 2012
As for 2015 presidency, it all depends,personally i will say gej has to show that he deserves our vote come 2015 and i believe he still has about 2yrs to that. PROPER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in the Owerre,Enugu,Asaba or Onicha where the likes of Noiseless will no longer be a subject to mockery to likes ALHJ OKIJA JUJU HAREM,NDU CHUCKS and his JIHADIST VAMPIRES outside igboland where their GESTAPO/DOGS & BABOONS are ever busy SOAKING IN BLOOD.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by OneNaira6: 1:22pm On May 27, 2012
mekaboy: HMM IGBO PRESIDENT 2015? NOPE I DONT THINK SO SEEMS LIKE GEJ WILL CONTEST AGAIN. IF HE WILL, I THINK THE IGBOS SHOULD FOCUS NOW ON UNITING AND DEVELOPING THE EAST, WE DONT REALLY NEED PRESIDENCY NOW.

WE NOW HAVE OIL AND OUR OWN REFINARY IN ANAMBRA STATE

WE NOW HAVE A SEA PORT IN ANAMBRA STATE

IF ENUGU AIRPORT FINALY BECOMES AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

AS INDUSTRIOUS AND BUSINESS MINDED PEOPLE WE HAVE ENOUGH TO TURN THE EASTERN NIGERIA INTO A COUNTRY LIKE DUBAI IN 8YEARS . IF WE FOCUS ON WHAT WE HAVE NOW AND MAKE THE BEST USE OF IT, WE DONT NEED TO FIND GO FOR PRESIDENCY,
NIGERIA WILL SEE THE TRANSFORMATION IN THE EAST AND BE WILLING TO HAVE AN IGBO MAN AS PRESIDENT SO THAT SUCH DEVELOPMENT WILL REPEATED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

IGBO KWENU [/b]

This is about the only Igbo poster I support on this thread at least on the bolded. Not only is he speaking the truth but he's narrating my mind. I even repeated his words months ago when ezeife began his support for an Igbo presidency candidate. Nwoke, you see the future.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by T9ksy(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2012
@ op, fat chance when we all know that the retardeen presently occupying aso rock is only playing cat and

mouse game with us and he's truly going to contest in 2015. The most the ibos will get even after 2015 (as IMO, 2015 is not

their year if ever there is anything like "their year"wink, is a Vice position which they've had many times in the past (re-1st

and 2nd republic) with nothing on the ground to show for it.

Spirit of Okija:

Thank you for the bolded above. The ibos talk as if they alone can clinch the presidency without outside

alliance. Its this kind of arrogance and niavety that put other's back up against them then they start wondering why other's

don't warm up to them?

As for this ibo candidacy, why don't you guys just look for the right guy instead of specifically one from your enclave. The

most you will get is another "Objoke" - a yoruba stooge of the northern oligarchy. But i guess, you guys are so desperate for

an ibo president that anything will do including an ibo-stooge that's [b]willing and able [/b]to play with the mallams' piston.

Just like you ibos were so desperate for "one Nigeria" during our pre-independence days and we all know how that dream winded

up.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by SuyaEater(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2012
when was the last time we had igbo president?
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by akigbemaru: 1:52pm On May 27, 2012
The mofos called Ibos unite yet another time to clinch presidency in 2015! You still catch that zeros, because those are you favorite numbers!
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by nerodenero: 2:05pm On May 27, 2012
I think it is high time the Igbos rule this country but sincerely most people dont trust you guys.For me,I dont really care who becomes the president for as long as he can provide basic amenities and restore us to the rightful position the country truely deserves.Again,I strongly support that the Aso rock seat should be kept away from the north because since they had it,what did they do with it?They couldnt develop the north let alone the country.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by olaadegoke(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2012
Alliance is the key..
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by mikolo80: 2:22pm On May 27, 2012
One_Naira:

This is about the only Igbo poster I support on this thread at least on the bolded. Not only is he speaking the truth but he's narrating my mind. I even repeated his words months ago when ezeife began his support for an Igbo presidency candidate. Nwoke, you see the future.
WHY CANT MORE PPL REASON LIKE DIS.I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PPL WEN GO SCH GO STILL DE TALK ABT ETHNIC PRESIDENT.IS IT IGBO GOV, IGBO MINISTER IGBO CHAIRMAN IGBO SENATO OR REP THAT DID NOT PERFORM THAT WILL DO MAGIC AS PRESIDENT.WHAT WE SHUD BE CLAMOURINI FOR IS A GOOD PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by OneNaira6: 2:29pm On May 27, 2012
Can someone pls tell me wtf is wrong with the yoruba members on NL? From bayulli001 to tsky to akigbemaru to the rest coming onto this thread chest-beating they have the power to decide the fate and an alliance is needed with them to make this IMHO "waste of time" presidency to happen and even resulting to insult to continue their chest-beating. WTF is wrong with una? Do you honestly think insults would change the mind of those you are insulting to seek an alliance with una? The fact remains, SW do not have any effect on the 2015 election if everyone else vote against them. FACT!!!. Despite North/SW alliance how much have una achieved? Not only that, In the past if an Igbo actually wanted the Nigerian presidency as much as una think: if he's PDP, he would rigged himself in just like the president before him. Or is this not the same Nigeria where majority of the past presidents weren't voted in by the people. Jeez always chest-beating over some bullsh1t that noone gives a rat @ss about. Just for once can we have a discussion or in my case read a discussion without seeing a bs on this f2king forum. The fact remains the Igbo aren't interested in Nigerian presidency neither did una have an impact whatsoever in the outcome of any Igbo politician career. If igbo were actually interested, we would just followed both the north and west footstep by rigging ourselves into Aso rock. Even now, I'm still unsure whether the Igbo in total are in support of 2015 going to Igbo or is it an Ezeife quest since he's the only one speaking on it.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by aljharem(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2012
Nwannem One Naira

We know we are noise makers and cowards. We hold no political power and 60% -70 % of those in the SW are Igbos. Please you don't need to lash out on us biko nu nwannem smiley Daalu
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by T9ksy(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2012
One_Naira: Can someone pls tell me wtf is wrong with the yoruba members on NL? From bayulli001 to tsky to akigbemaru to the rest coming onto this thread chest-beating they have the power to decide the fate and an alliance is needed with them to make this IMHO "waste of time" presidency to happen and even resulting to insult to force to continue their chest-beating. The fact remains, SW do not have any effect on the 2015 election if everyone else vote against them. FACT!!!. Despite North/SW alliance how much have una achieved? Not only that, In the past if an Igbo actually wanted the Nigerian presidency as much as una think: if he's PDP, he would rigged himself in just like the president before him. Or is this not the same Nigeria where majority of the past presidents weren't voted in by the people. Jeez always chest-beating over some bullsh1t that noone gives a rat @ss about. Just for once can we have a discussion or in my case read a discussion without seeing a bs on this f2king forum. The fact remains the Igbo aren't interested in Nigerian presidency neither did una have an impact whatsoever in the outcome of any Igbo politician career. If igbo were actually interested, we would just followed both the north and west footstep by rigging ourselves into Aso rock. Even now, I'm still unsure whether the Igbo in total are in support of 2015 going to Igbo or is it an Ezeife quest since he's the only one speaking on it.

If you truly beleive that the ibo can just rigg themselves into aso rock without the backing of the "owners of

nigeria" then you really are niave about the dynamics of your countyry's polity.

Yeah of course the ibos are not interested in the presidency yet we are bombarded day and night about how only an ibo president can

turn the country round.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by velo10: 2:54pm On May 27, 2012
Atiku and IBB priomised the actualisation of an Igbo president in 2015 if they were voted president but this was rejected by the Igbos then. Many Igbos can make Nigeria great, I wish them the best.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by OneNaira6: 2:56pm On May 27, 2012
alj harem: Nwannem One Naira

We know we are noise makers and cowards. We hold no political power and 60% -70 % of those in the SW are Igbos. Please you don't need to lash out on us biko nu nwannem smiley Daalu

1.) I do not have time for your fake claiming today.

2.) If you going to quote me then quote me correctly. I said SW have no impact on the outcome of the election just like every region in Nigeria. For the past 2 years, una have been on a quest of no corruption, etc crusade and still for those past 2 years, no impact is done to the corruption in Nigeria rather yet it is increasing as the day goes by therefore I do not forsee a change in Nigerian election in 2015 but it is good to let dreamers dream. Based on the past, every Nigerian presidents, governor, etc PUT HIMSELF or rater yet PDP, ACN, etc put him in there through rigging and this is a well documented fact. If an Igbo wanted the presidency, he probably do the same depending on what political party he's involved in so all this fake chest-beating with no head or tail can be irritating when others are trying to view a potential educational threads.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by OneNaira6: 3:04pm On May 27, 2012
T9ksy:

If you truly beleive that the ibo can just rigg themselves into aso rock without the backing of the "owners of

nigeria" then you really are niave about the dynamics of your countyry's polity.

Yeah of course the ibos are not interested in the presidency yet we are bombarded day and night about how only an ibo president can

turn the country round.

oh pls so in actuality the people of Nigeria have an impact on the rigging of the elected politicians so why do una complain everyday about it since una have the 411 before they did it. mscheww story telling. Pls spare me with the owner of nigeria bullsh1t. The fact remains the politicians do things w/o involvement of the people.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 27, 2012
Alh_harem created a topic, his alter ego another_okija responded - and you guys fell for it.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

NL is jokes! cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 27, 2012
It is only from lunatics like alhharem and okija that youll hear words like 'proper Igbo'.even a non-igbo who is mentally balanced will not even come up with such.it is only fo0ls that think they can cause disunity among 40 million + Igbos using this forum.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by T9ksy(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2012
One_Naira:

oh pls so in actuality the people of Nigeria have an impact on the rigging of the elected politicians so why do una complain everyday about it since una have the 411 before they did it. mscheww story telling. Pls spare me with the owner of nigeria bullsh1t. The fact remains the politicians do things w/o involvement of the people fact.

Okay o, no problem. Ibos rig one of their own into aso rock? Yeah right and pigs will p.hocking fly!!!

I wish all the best of luck. JUST DO IT...............if you can!
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by BlackPikiN(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2012
Michael Avede: I laugh haha haha and i pity d Igbos. them won start waitey dem nor go fit finish.every body i7 well inform when it hapund again dis time around.anyway 4 wil nt say much bcaz they knw day can never see dat sit of presidency again in dis nation.their plan nor go work. Aboky man nor go gree. yoruba man wil nt aspect them, D great niger delta man wil fight against dem ro tekj me where dem won pars com .no way 4 dem.even if every body allow dem, i only i wil wil nt allow dem.

I feel like slapping the f0rking shiittt outta your mind! Oluku
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by stebell(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2012
I'm sorry to say dat de last tin to happen in dis country is to see an igbo man becomes president. I mean jus senate 'president' dey couldn't handle without being removed from office. Looting n corruption is their their second name. I wud rather vote for Jona or one tribal man from west dan stay in dis country during de igbo presidency
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex: Alh_harem created a topic, his alter ego another_okija responded - and you guys fell for it.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

NL is jokes! cheesy cheesy
nl and a good number of posters here who pay attention to alhharem/okija are are trully jokes.for the first time I have to agree with you.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by OneNaira6: 3:33pm On May 27, 2012
T9ksy:

Okay o, no problem. Ibos rig one of their own into aso rock? Yeah right and pigs will p.hocking fly!!!

I wish all the best of luck. JUST DO IT...............if you can!
I don laugh die .

oh pls. "owners of Nigeria" will stop the rigging. I laugh in spanish. So owners of Nigeria why didn't una stop GEJ since una claim he rigged in your region and also in SE region. why are you people now-days crying over spilled milk because of GEJ? since una had the power to stop him "owners of Nigeria" what stopped una from stopping him? Give me a f2king break. ROFLMFAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

BTW: I careless about an Igbo president for Nigeria. The country is already sh1t and I pray no Igbo gets involved with the sh1t so this is no way I supporting ezeife words rather think of it as some people are tired of fake chest-beating bs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace / Buhari Has Finally Removed His Cap - (see Photos) / COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.