Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency (10824 Views)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / Buhari And Jonathan UNITE For Nigeria Centenary Celebration In Abuja.... / Obasanjo Has No Choice But To Back GEJ In 2015 – Presidency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by T9ksy(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2012
You can laugh as much as you like (at my comment) but my last words on the issue still remains the same-

JUST DO IT!!!i dare you lot!
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by AdeCharity: 3:59pm On May 27, 2012
Job vacancies for Nigeria graduates; visit:WWW.Wealthandhealth.com.ng
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by ikee(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2012
For an ibo man to become the president of Nigeria come 2015 and beyond is a very hard and may - not be realised ambition because we don't just co-operate within ourselves. Saboteurs will be let loose again. Until we learn to be united, this mission will not be possible.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by peter2012: 4:02pm On May 27, 2012
if Rochas was in PDP, then may be it is possible. But uptil now, apart from Rochas and former senate president, Ken Nnamani, i dont know any credible candidate.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by aljharem(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex: Alh_harem created a topic, his alter ego another_okija responded - and you guys fell for it.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

NL is jokes! cheesy cheesy

Are you suggesting I am Okija Juju ?

I am not any of this people you call me, I don't even speak Igbo as good as Okija undecided
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by aljharem(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2012
One_Naira:

1.) I do not have time for your fake claiming today.

2.) If you going to quote me then quote me correctly. I said SW have no impact on the outcome of the election just like every region in Nigeria. For the past 2 years, una have been on a quest of no corruption, etc crusade and still for those past 2 years, no impact is done to the corruption in Nigeria rather yet it is increasing as the day goes by therefore I do not forsee a change in Nigerian election in 2015 but it is good to let dreamers dream. Based on the past, every Nigerian presidents, governor, etc PUT HIMSELF or rater yet PDP, ACN, etc put him in there through rigging and this is a well documented fact. If an Igbo wanted the presidency, he probably do the same depending on what political party he's involved in so all this fake chest-beating with no head or tail can be irritating when others are trying to view a potential educational threads.

Ok sir cool
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by bayulll01(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2012
One_Naira: Can someone pls tell me wtf is wrong with the yoruba members on NL? From bayulli001 to tsky to akigbemaru to the rest coming onto this thread chest-beating they have the power to decide the fate and an alliance is needed with them to make this IMHO "waste of time" presidency to happen and even resulting to insult to continue their chest-beating. WTF is wrong with una? Do you honestly think insults would change the mind of those you are insulting to seek an alliance with una? The fact remains, SW do not have any effect on the 2015 election if everyone else vote against them. FACT!!!. Despite North/SW alliance how much have una achieved? Not only that, In the past if an Igbo actually wanted the Nigerian presidency as much as una think: if he's PDP, he would rigged himself in just like the president before him. Or is this not the same Nigeria where majority of the past presidents weren't voted in by the people. Jeez always chest-beating over some bullsh1t that noone gives a rat @ss about. Just for once can we have a discussion or in my case read a discussion without seeing a bs on this f2king forum. The fact remains the Igbo aren't interested in Nigerian presidency neither did una have an impact whatsoever in the outcome of any Igbo politician career. If igbo were actually interested, we would just followed both the north and west footstep by rigging ourselves into Aso rock. Even now, I'm still unsure whether the Igbo in total are in support of 2015 going to Igbo or is it an Ezeife quest since he's the only one speaking on it.
mr man am not against igbo president all I want is beta 9ja,so stop spilling hot water,and precise you people dont believe in one 9ja so you see,you guys already had ur president by suporting the retardeen,and u actually tink he will handover to you guys,wake up from your delusion,cuz I can see u are deluded
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by OneNaira6: 4:31pm On May 27, 2012
^^^^You ain't going to do sh1t. Just online bravery. What will you, bayulll01, just you alone, going to do. Talkless the people of SW. Abeg move to the side. I'll just use GEJ yet again. wetin una do to GEJ after all this yeye-ness for the past months against him. Have una impacted at all in his reign excluding the bad publicity, what effect have una done to his career? was he impeached? He's income reduced, anything? Abeg waka commot, let person hear things well well. The only people that have the power to stop any politician in Nigeria is another Nigerian politician and not the people. This is a fact, a well known and seen fact, una are living in a fake democracy. Tomorrow you people will cry about Nigerian politician looting, rigging, etc, next-tomorrow una are up here speaking of how you have control over their act. I laugh die.

The best picture to illustrate things

Keep living in your delusion. I better and I really mean I better not see una crying over a Nigerian politician act on this forum anymore since una had the 411 before they committed that act and was approved by you.

BTW: Incase you missed it

I careless about an Igbo president for Nigeria. The country is already sh1t and I pray no Igbo gets involved with the sh1t so this is no way I supporting ezeife words rather think of it as some people are tired of fake chest-beating bs

This is about the only Igbo poster I support on this thread at least on the bolded. Not only is he speaking the truth but he's narrating my mind. I even repeated his words months ago when ezeife began his support for an Igbo presidency candidate. Nwoke, you see the future.
---go read what this reply is on.

You can swallow the Nigerian president post. I don't care about it, a japenese man can become president of Nigeria for all I care, just busting some bubbles here. I don't want to view bs when I'm trying to read a thread that probably turn educational.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by bayulll01(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2012
One_Naira: ^^^^You ain't going to do sh1t. Just online bravery. What will you, bayulll01, just you alone, going to do. Talkless the people of SW. Abeg move to the side. I'll just use GEJ yet again. wetin una do to GEJ after all this yeye-ness for the past months against him. Have una impacted at all in his reign excluding the bad publicity, what effect have una done to his career? was he impeached? He's income reduced, anything? Abeg waka commot, let person hear things well well. The only people that have the power to stop any politician in Nigeria is another Nigerian politician and not the people. This is a fact, a well known and seen fact, una are living in a fake democracy. Tomorrow you people will cry about Nigerian politician looting, rigging, etc, next-tomorrow una are up here speaking of how you have control over their act. I laugh die.

The best picture to illustrate things

Keep living in your delusion. I better and I really mean I better not see una crying over a Nigerian politician act on this forum anymore since una had the 411 before they committed that act and was approved by you.

BTW: Incase you missed it

---go read what this reply is on.

You can swallow the Nigerian president post. I don't care about it, a japenese man can become president of Nigeria for all I care, just busting some bubbles here. I don't want to view bs when I'm trying to read a thread that probably turn educational.
Look at you,who is crying for igbo president is not you people,when obj was the president he had more haters in the west compare to other region,i gues you are in kindergateen then,the fact is you people cannot be trusted with power,look at your history,imgaing you pple alreading discusing who are the real igbo,acording to populatio n result,you pple are just 23 percent in population the yorubas 30percent the hausas has the majority with the other tribe so without parleying with other tribe,you people can never I repeat never be president,that's for you to figure out not mine
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by kay10: 4:58pm On May 27, 2012
The best candidate for now is roacha,take or leave,he is GOD SENT,for now,this is the best time for igb0 to start campaing 4 2015 presidential election.Jonatata has nothing to offer,he is just their to siphon.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by OneNaira6: 4:58pm On May 27, 2012
bayulll01:
Look at you,who is crying for igbo president is not you people,when obj was the president he had more haters in the west compare to other region,i gues you are in kindergateen then,the fact is you people cannot be trusted with power,look at your history,imgaing you pple alreading discusing who are the real igbo,acording to populatio n result,you pple are just 23 percent in population the yorubas 30percent the hausas has the majority with the other tribe so without parleying with other tribe,you people can never I repeat never be president,that's for you to figure out not mine

ROFLMFAO. So having no ability to speak on what raised, he resulted to insult. Typical. hahahaha. The truth is bitter sha. let it pain you well well, the fact remains you (as a citizen with zero power in politics have no impact in Nigerian politics). The damn country is backwards like that. FACT grin grin grin grin grin

My work here is done.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by lutherking1(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2012
now dt every region desperatly want 2 produce d next president, I can't help seeind dis as a concious move 2wards d wrong directn?
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by noiseless: 5:18pm On May 27, 2012
Why do the usual suspects on the BOKO HARAM SIDE always posing with fake Igbo IDs on this forum reminding us about "our agreement with GEJ" were they there representing us at the "meeting" to come now reminding us of what took place? And why do they love to tell us that Mazi Pat Utomi & co are not "proper igbos",how many millions of igbos did these shameless VAMPIRES (Yoruba,hausa/fulanis) killed because of a man named CHUKWUMA NZEOGWU who was from Mazi Utomi's community, why didn't these "VERY CLEVER" MURDEROUS JIHADIST say "no we should not kill the igbos cos NZEOGWU is not proper igbo".PLEASE Yoruba & HAUSA/FULANI, can't you lot read the writing on the wall that those you have opressed and murdered and used your stolen position in nigeria to speak on behalf og them for a long time has woken up and reject your lies? Nomatter how many fake igbo ids you use to cry in your attempt to make it look as if we are not gonna vote for a man from asaba/anioma,anambra,enugu,imo,abia and rivers state because you said we are not united, well we ll give you the shock of your misirable lives that you can never use us against GEJ or any right candidate from cross river or akwa ibom as toolS, you are on your own my dear HYPOCRITES. When the time comes even if GEJ is not gonna run which i doubt,then if we happened to have only people like your bloody agent jim nwobodo throughout igboland, we ll turn our back agaisnt them and do something else.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by bayulll01(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2012
One_Naira:

ROFLMFAO. So having no ability to speak on what raised, he resulted to insult. Typical. hahahaha. The truth is bitter sha. let it pain you well well, the fact remains you (as a citizen with zero power in politics have no impact in Nigerian politics). The damn country is backwards like that. FACT grin grin grin grin grin

My work here is done.
look at this abysmal person u had beg accept the simple truth or u go hug transformer,am done talking to you,seun dey fuckdup u shld be lock up in a zoo,get a life eediot,for your info you pple are worst human
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by noiseless: 5:36pm On May 27, 2012
Haa haaa Gotcha! The people discusing who is "real igbo" are actually people like you who are here 24/7 with their fake igbo IDs crying their fat boneless head off, but the bad news for you frustrated almajiris is that we know who is IGBO on this forum and we wont hesitate to bust your stinking @ss nomatter how you try to disguise yourselves.
bayulll01:
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by vanstanzy(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=Another Okija]

And for the last time I am telling you that until Anambra and Enugu say they cant produce the President before you start talking About Imo, Abia and Ebonyi... Delta State is least on the food chain..[/
quote]
@Another Okija
My fellow Ibo brothers, na so e go dey? We never even enter aso rock, we don begin drag Ibo state wey go pick the presidency. Whether Enugu, Anambra, Imo or Delta shouldnt matter now or ever. We aint voicing as one by this show ya'll putting up. Abeg lets behave.
Meanwhile watch out 4 bluetooth, bittyend aka britney spears n co to come n spew their normal tribalistic hate Poo here.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by noiseless: 6:25pm On May 27, 2012
You should have known that your OKIJA WHATER & CO are the ones playing the BLACKMAILING GAME on here, and yet you adress them as igbos unless you are not a nigerian.[quote author=vanstanzy][/quote]You should have known that your OKIJA WHATER & CO are the ones playing the BLACKMAILING GAME on here, and yet you adress them as igbos unless you are not a nigerian.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by noiseless: 6:27pm On May 27, 2012
noiseless: You should have known that your OKIJA WHATER & CO are the ones playing the BLACKMAILING GAME on here, and yet you adress them as igbos unless you are not a nigerian.You should have known that your OKIJA WHATER & CO are the ones playing the BLACKMAILING GAME on here, and yet you adress them as igbos unless you are not a nigerian.
vanstanzy: [/quote][quote author=noiseless]You should have known that your OKIJA WHATER & CO are the ones playing the BLACKMAILING GAME on here, and yet you adress them as igbos unless you are not a nigerian.You should have known that your OKIJA WHATER & CO are the ones playing the BLACKMAILING GAME on here, and yet you adress them as igbos unless you are not a nigerian.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by aljharem(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2012
noiseless: You should have known that your OKIJA WHATER & CO are the ones playing the BLACKMAILING GAME on here, and yet you adress them as igbos unless you are not a nigerian.You should have known that your OKIJA WHATER & CO are the ones playing the BLACKMAILING GAME on here, and yet you adress them as igbos unless you are not a nigerian.

Noiseless at least now you can stop hunting Alj harem. Okija Juju is on his own and not Alj harem
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Domaro: 6:35pm On May 27, 2012
@ naother okija, As an Pure Anambrarian, Nwa afor igbo nUjulu mmiri ara afor, i must tell u that u're not trying onthis topic, rather than bringing together, u are there pulling apart. We are talking about an igbo man that the whole nation will accept line-hook and sinker. No matter were he comes from (abia, Anambra, imo, enugue, abonyi) i don't care.
Another Okija: Igbo 2019... That one I can bet...

An Igbo man would be the last President of Nigeria if care isnt taken, cos I know the North will implode..

The trick is Jonathan finishes and the South South and half of the west would team up with Ndi Igbo in 2019to vote in an Igbo President and keep the North away from the Presidency..
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by noiseless: 6:49pm On May 27, 2012
Fixed.
alj harem:

Noiseless at least now you can stop hunting Alj harem. Okija Juju and Alj harem are same poster
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 27, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbo unite for 2015 Biafra presidency...Muhehehehehehe

My vote goes to Orji Uzor Kalu.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by justsaying: 7:44pm On May 27, 2012
I do not know where to begin. Well I am a Nigerian but left the country as a baby along with my family. Judging by what I am reading on this thread - I think its safe to say I made a lucky escape. Do you people realise what century you are living in? tribe tribe tribe is all you ever talk about. What does it matter if a president is igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or a product of any other tribe in Nigeria. The most important thing is that he gets the job done. It saddens me to read these comments from posters who I assume are relatively young. Now suddenly there is a debate between real igbo's and fake ones. You should be ashamed of yourselves, what utter nonsense and complete rubbish.It was only the other day I was reading the BS about dividing the country, that's a brilliant idea...lets split from the north so we can live happily ever after HA HA HA HA HA....don't make me laugh. You see there a bad seeds in every tribe and running from other tribes will not solve your problems. The Boko Haram is a serious issue but gives no Nigerian the right to vilify an entire region or ethnic group. Tribes are intermarrying more than ever before so dividing the country will result into nothing but a crazy mess. I remember reading Things Fall Apart in Uni, and loving everything there was about the igbos. I sat in my lecture and felt proud that this tribe existed in the country that I was born in. I am proud of all the Nigerian tribes but not ONE is greater than another and when Nigerians start to realise this the better. These forums reveal the reality of black on black on racism.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by bakila: 7:57pm On May 27, 2012
Onlytruth:

My friend don't you ever get tired of talking nonsense and trying to deceive iidiiots like yourself?
You see why we curse you each time you claim to be Igbo? angry angry

@Topic, if Ezeife was there and supports it, then GEJ may have to forget about 2015 because he Ezeife was among the strongest supporters of GEJ in SE in 2011.

They, Ohanaeze, played a key role in Igbo support for Jonathan in 2011. If they urge our support again without showing CONCRETE achievement by GEJ for Ndigbo, then, umu igbo will likely stone them. cool

I have nothing to say yet until umunna and Ohanaeze take a position. cool

you no do biafra again?
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by rhymz(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2012
I find it so annoying when some Yoruba posters here arrogate to themselves the power to choose who becomes Nigeria's President and try to pontificate to Igbos about Unity like they don't have disagreements, betrayal of purpose and backstabbers amongst themselvess.
Like seriously, you guyz need to get over yourselves. Like One_only has told you lot, your power is limited by the whims and caprices of the Nigerian Politician who cares very little about any stoopid allegiance when his personal interest is served. Yoruba this, yoruba that. . .incase una never realise, GEJ burst una "we own Nigerian myth", he did not even need any serious southwest support to win the election by a huge margin, neither were the claims of the SW being the deciding factor shown to be true. That election realy burst a lot of your larger than life claims and myth, so you guyz should calm da phuck down jor!! No one region can go it alone, whether SW, the whole of the north or even the entire Eastern region.

Now to the issue of the identity of Okija-Juju, I believe he is not Aljaharam. I am almost certain they are different, you can easily tell from the structure of what they write. Okija-Juju is far more articulate and makes more sense when he wants to get intellectual.
Okija-JUju is IGBO but a rabid isolationist that cares little about other Igbos except the Anambra Igbo(in that context, I agree with onlytruth when he says you are not Igbo cos no Igbo person will spew the hokum you are fond of spewing all the time) just like the other bigot too, Chino. They are Igbos but the type no sane Igbo person should be like.

Alja-haram on the other hand is a stooopid man's idea of an intellectual. He is a PRETENDER whose mission here on NL is to cross the Igbos against the Yorubas and vice versa, depending on the direction the ill-wind blows his nYansh.
He obviously is suffering from split personality disorder, he alone can start a thread, make inciting comments on it, use different generics to answer them just to get attention. His ego seems to thrive on stoopid antics that make Igbo and Yorubas fight on NL. He is so deluded that he can start a fight in an empty room. He is too damn easy to figure out, the guy is not smart and rely heavily on copy and paste junks.
Only a dunce like him will fall for his dumb antics of calling tribes out.
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by ak47mann(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2012
2015 is still far GOD should keep us alive till then igbos living in the north are not safe,we dont know how many bombs that will hit Nigeria b4 2015 cool
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by onyeego(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2012
arole_odua: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbo unite for 2015 Biafra presidency...Muhehehehehehe

My vote goes to Orji Uzor Kalu.
mumu!
We will vote for him if Ohaeze choose him
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by ak47mann(m): 2:11am On May 28, 2012
Dont forget at the moment GEJ government, Yes, Jonathan an Ijaw man from Otuoke Bayelsa State is the president, but i can assure you that this is an Igbo government. From Aso Rock staffs down to major contracts to oil block re-allocations to govt appointments etc. I dont need to mention more even uhrobo the fifth largest ethnic group in his region are not even close to his cabinet loool! Igbos are no fools,......................... cheesy
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by member479760: 3:35am On May 28, 2012
what they are saying is turn by turn to control and eat the oil money!
Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by noiseless: 9:08am On May 28, 2012
Even an uhrobo president would prefer his cabinet to be less or no Yorubas at all to avoid their hypocricy pulling down his govt. So the uhrobos,ijaws ibiobios,igbos etc are working hard dispite the man made hardship to ensure GEJ's govt is not hyjacked by the "owners of nigeria"
ak47mann: Dont forget at the moment GEJ government, Yes, Jonathan an Ijaw man from Otuoke Bayelsa State is the president, but i can assure you that this is an Igbo government. From Aso Rock staffs down to major contracts to oil block re-allocations to govt appointments etc. I dont need to mention more even uhrobo the fifth largest ethnic group in his region are not even close to his cabinet loool! Igbos are no fools,......................... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency by Diligence: 9:30am On May 28, 2012
I think it's hi time NDIGBO knew that the very salvation of this country lies in their hands; others hv tried and wasted enof resources and except we come on board and lead, Nigeria may be worse off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s / Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) / Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.