Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? (35564 Views)

Poll: Would you date your age mate?

No: 23% (43 votes)
Yes: 51% (92 votes)
Neutral: 10% (18 votes)
I prefer someone older: 15% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

I Hate It When My Younger Brother Age Mate Do This. / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Would You Marry Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by adesinakehinde: 8:42am On May 29, 2012
Actually u can.it depend on ur feelings (I.e, d both of u). Am also in such relatnship n it workn very finE. We r also planning our intro very soon
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by otodeluxe(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2012
hawtin:

just because of you
i will leave op alone
you have spoken well

SMH! "Beautiful girl" my left foot tongue
Hawtin- Continue joor, I enjoy ur beef
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by otodeluxe(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2012
etchel: [/quote]

Mitchel how can you say this kind of a thing? As far as I'm concern she aint the only hot girl on naira land I have come across many other responsible girls here oo. angry[quote author=etchel]
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by hawtin: 9:13am On May 29, 2012
otodeluxe:

Mitchel how can you say this kind of a thing? As far as I'm concern she aint the only hot girl on naira land I have come across many other responsible girls here oo. angry

who cares?
i am not in for popularity contest
u should keep your ish private and not on nl
that is all i am saying!
i am responsible and don't need an online ghost to buttress that fact
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by otodeluxe(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2012
hawtin:

who cares?
that is all i am saying!

Now that's what am talking about. You keep on using words that are bigger than you to defend your defenceless self.

What makes you think you are responsible?
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by pauloman(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2012
hawtin:

who cares?
that is all i am saying!

Hey gal,i think u went a lil overboard on ur earlier comments...cut the guy some slack na babe
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by Jerry2i(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2012
Ntgn is wrong wit it(4rm xperience)
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by ayobase(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2012
otodeluxe:

LOL Maybe am off my hinges now.

So, u've been playing the
game all along!
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by ayobase(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2012
adorebee: This post is too logical,cos what worked for me might not work for u.Every one has their own part.A̶̲̥̅♏ 23,bt I want sumone who luks and behaves @least 5 yrs older.Wld feels a baby when he cuddles me.His appearance too wld Earn my respect.All those guys bothered abt the̶̲̥̅̊ women getting old faster,I think its tym for the̶̲̥̅̊ women to also start being bothered abt carrying you guys from one hospital to another for all those ur old blood treatment-------->.Diabetes,HI-Bp,Cardiac arrest,Etc when the̶̲̥̅̊ time comes.ℓ☺ℓ

This not all about older guys,
but older ladies!
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by Richjully: 11:01am On May 29, 2012
Gods will is the best.
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 29, 2012
Roland17: Don't let people deceive you with words like "if there is Love both of you would be ok" my brother it is very challenging and mentally demanding, its also very sensitive because some of her actions would always trigger some stupid feelings.

Well said my dear, i respond out of experience!
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 29, 2012
Find Out!:

I'm in my early 20s.

Young man, as time goes on you shall learn from experience. One of the things to consider when going into marriage is AGE, like 'it or hate it!'
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2012
One thing that we all must understand about age is that; maturity is not about age, but ages of ideas.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by Dagods(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2012
Hey age is just a number,as long as both of u r compatible,luvs&understand each other; "CHIKENA".
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by hawtin: 12:40pm On May 29, 2012
pauloman:

Hey gal,i think u went a lil overboard on ur earlier comments...cut the guy some slack na babe

for real?
when you open a thread
be opened to all manner of comments
na my mind i type
i think i was too easy on him
until u said it
i have stopped typing my mind na everything don end
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by ayobase(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2012
My last piece on this
before I ''un-follow''
U wanna marry an older lady,
make sure she is God-fearing.
And prayerfully be sure as an
Nler prescribed.

Believe me, u dont wanna be
a victim!
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by UyiIredia(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2012
Nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by Otses(f): 2:37pm On May 29, 2012
I don't see it as an issue, it depends on the copule invovled, if they are really all about the age factor, then they should think twice to avoid problems in future. But in a civilized world, it dosen't really count
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by PLENTYNAIR(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2012
In most cases I have seen, result were not too positive but you should also know that not all women are the same. You are the only one that can make the right choice base on your choice of spouse.
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by Gertynk: 5:01pm On May 29, 2012
Richsunday4: [/b]
my dear u made d most reasonable comment here. God bless u
Richsunday4: [b]
Richsunday4: [b][/b]
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by cusehcuseh(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2012
Wel,age has nothin 2 cntribute in a relatnshp, rather, maturity matters. I'm a witness of tht n realy enjoys it. Only ask God 4 a woman wth focus n courage, n u'r blessd.
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by coolestboy(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2012
shadrach77: it is wrong. a man must be older than his woman so that the woman will respect and submit to him smiley wink cheesy
Is it until u are older than ur woman before she can submit and respect u? am nt sure u are a man..........
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by temmym4(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2012
shadrach77: it is wrong. a man must be older than his woman so that the woman will respect and submit to him smiley wink cheesy

AFRICAN MENTALITY. cool tongue tongue
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by Jaykizz(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2012
otodeluxe: please am so curious, is it appropriate that I date my age mate?

Pls I need advice..
Notin dy der...nfat me don date ppl wey old pass me wela n dy lyk am lyk dat. Nfat sum gals lyk to date dia age mates.
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by Malubi(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2012
Nofing itz wrong.
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by FindOut(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
991:

Young man, as time goes on you shall learn from experience. One of the things to consider when going into marriage is AGE, like 'it or hate it!'

Lol. Yes sir. But then, i think i forgot to mention that I know a couple quite well, both approaching 60. They are the same age & i KNOW they've never had issues based on the zero year difference between them
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by Blessedla(f): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2012
U guys are talking about a lady bin older than u in marriage do u know if u will grow old at all? Just pray for long life and happiness,because some one u gave 10yrs diff in age can take u to ur grave early than ur older or same age lady, just pray for a good lady n long life...goodluck.
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by OG1BABY(f): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
please am so curious, is it appropriate that I date my age mate?

Pls I need advice...

Dere is notin wrong in it, infact am even dating a guy who is just a year older than i am, it also depends on u, if u re ok wit it carry on bt if u nt u then dnt. Its a personal choice bt as for me dere is notin wrong wit it.
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by mytym(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
jadesola7: sayin it is wrong cos of respect is an archaic way of thinking imho...my bro is a year younger than his wife
and both are doing just fine...mind u, both are very happy and enormously successful...
Ppl should stop worryin themselves at these types of things...just make sure u have similar values,
enjoy each others company, and u r happy. Except age is extremely important to you, its no biggie
U'ld b surprised dat just as some men want women who totally look up to them...some men want very
strong personalities cos it gives them some kind of emotional security.

Not all men want lily eyed extremely young angels lookin up to them

i cant date a gurl that is more than two years younger. Its weird I'm attracted to older ladies in the truest intent and purpose but find it difficult relating with ladies who are younger...it still amuses me why

maybe I'm an oldsoul in a younger body cool
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by angela98(f): 12:39am On Jul 26, 2014
In relationship age really doesn't matter provided there is love, happiness and understanding. Although if u are the show bobo type and person weh word dey pepper for body u better Dont marry your age mate. Because later on after childbirth, women tends to begin to look older then men. As your age mate, by the time both of you will be 45yrs you won't believe your wife appearance she will be looking way older like your elder sister. If there is love and happiness all this no matter sha.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by AfricanApple(f): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2014
depends on who your partner is, nothing bad in it

but for me, I can't date nor marry my age mate
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
AfricanApple: depends on who your partner is, nothing bad in it

but for me, I can't date nor marry my age mate
Same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.