Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

5 Qualities Of A Wife - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities Of A Wife (31165 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by itoldu: 10:21am On May 31, 2012
1. she has a husband she loves.
2. She is dilligent.
3. She readily and easily forgives her husband
4. she doesn't waste her time with gossips on her marriage.
5. She is the pride of her husband.

No matter how foolish he is, with all these qualities in view, he will be the good husband. Neighbours like you would learn in case you need help.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 31, 2012
Y dont u guys consider marrying a ROBOT cause am sure u can neva find a woman with all the so called qualities.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by OMEGAJAY(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2012
1. She must be God fearing
2. She must be a princess
3. Possess good character
4. Love and caring
5. Hospitable
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by luckgames(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2012
jumman: Y dont u guys consider marrying a ROBOT cause am sure u can neva find a woman with all the so called qualities.
Robot go be AOK
Robot na go talk back to you
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by badlaw(f): 1:06pm On May 31, 2012
1.God fearing first.(honest,trust worth,lovable,not a cheater)
2.Always neat
3.Caring
4.cheerful
5.above all most always put on a smiling face
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by DeJeffo: 1:22pm On May 31, 2012
there is a ridiculously interesting article here dat y'all should read : Not good advice for everyone though[url]i2sabi.com/2011/11/10-characteristics-of-the-perfect-spouse/[/url]
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by bukatyne(f): 1:58pm On May 31, 2012
DeJeffo: there is a ridiculously interesting article here dat y'all should read : Not good advice for everyone though[url]i2sabi.com/2011/11/10-characteristics-of-the-perfect-spouse/[/url]
i read it n it is really ridiculously interesting! now this is a robot impersonified!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by yme1(f): 2:19pm On May 31, 2012
OMG Sagamite & CO angry angry
y'all should take your love hidden fight elsewhere tongue
I'm trying to observe, learn and adjust/add some qualities most of these men want in a woman in order to be a better wife to my husband tongue
kindly take your sealed, insecured love game somewhere else tongue

keep the qualities coming
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by DonTonero: 2:31pm On May 31, 2012
A good wife according to bible says its difficult to find but they are every where but need intervention to locate.to me agood wife
must be virtous
must be caring and tolerates
must be educated
must love me selfless and correct me when am going wrong in a mild way
must be my best friend ie when i cough she already knws the message.
if she dont knw how to bleep that could be taught afterall we cnt be perfect
as for beauty it lies in the eyes of the beholder and for me those qualities symbolises beauty not the pancakes that will wear out someday
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by luckgames(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2012
y me: OMG Sagamite & CO angry angry
I'm trying to observe, learn and adjust/add some qualities most of these men want in a woman in order to be a better wife to my husband tongue

Girl you have my respect "I'm trying to observe, learn and adjust/add some qualities "
Please can we see your face?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 4:21pm On May 31, 2012
OMEGA JAY: 1. She must be God fearing
2. She must be a princess
3. Possess good character
4. Love and caring
5. Hospitable

Literally??
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 31, 2012
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by KevinII(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2012
Sagamite:

Ooh.

- Personal safety, no no-go area.
- No fear of psycho going to kids' school to pop a bullet in their head.
Stop lying thru ur teeth man. UK ain't any better. There's no country without high crime rate areas. So tell that to the marines. And UK has also had it's share of school gunning incidents and an abundantly high high school knifing incidents. We read the news too u know grin

- Nigerian friends are 5-20 mins around the corner on average, not 2 hours drive away.
Depending on where u live. I have more than enuff Nigerian friends, and there are more than enuff Nigerian/African clubs here. No biggie

- Top quality education at a reasonable price.

I laff in swahili. How much did u pay for your masters? 20,000 pounds? What is 'reasonable' about that?

- Reasonable capitalism, not lunatic capitalism.
Dumb
- Sanely mannered people, not people that talk loudly and brashly like if they are on LSD.

Dumb. I'll take a loud brash talker any day to that horrible british accent. yuck

- Multicultural society, easy to have non-black friends and not having to go to bars that are racially segregated.

Which century do you think we are in? shocked shocked. You need to see my fb friend mix

- Unlikely to be manhandled by cops that behave like if they are on crack, well-trained cops here.
- If cops harm you because of the colour of your skin, they get punished.
- No need to live on credit and be insanely leveraged.
- Have a great job and still get more than 14 days holiday a year. 25 days is the norm and some even get 30 days.

These ones no deserve comment. I see you're wildly beating the air to come up with 'points'. okare o grin grin

- One in 4 black men are not in, and have not been to, jail.
1/4 have not been to jail?
Do I understand you correctly? Is that a stat to 'celebrate'? At any rate How does the fate of the African American male affect me?

- Protective labour laws, no stressed ediot can just fire you.

Still beating the air, wildly

- Solid public transportation infrastructure.

Who needs public transportation when I can drive my own car on freeways?

- At arms length from other EU countries to experience difference and don't have to live among the most ignorant citizens on Earth.

I can concede that. But hey, you get to meet every tribe and country here and if you're sociable enuff, experience it too. I have probably eaten dishes from every nook and cranny of the world already cool

- 1 year MSc at a reasonable cost and yet can get the same jobs as you with the four times over-priced 2 years MSc you paid for.

There u go again spewing stewpid lies. How much did you pay for your Masters? 20,000 pounds? How much did I pay? $4! Serious. Dude, UK survives on tax and education, not same here. These schools are sinfully rich and give out scholarships freely. Sorry if you ain't smart enuff to make the grade. I got a free roll through school - scholarship on 1st year, RA on second year. I paid nada, rather I bought an Accord 04 after 14 months from money saved from the generous living allowance I got. So once again dude, how much did you pay? How much did you borrow? grin grin grin
And for your info, u do your masters there and want to come do PhD here, you have to do Masters here all over again. They don't believe in your 'Masters' here.

- Great football where it is called football, not sucker. grin

Lol. We both watch on TV, so what's the difference. What other sports do u get to see? cricket? cheesy cheesy cheesy How dumb!

- Free Healthcare without some hilly-billy screaming "big government and such would bring the government finances to its knees".

How does that affect me when my company pays for it?

- And by the way, tax for majority of people is below 33%, very few percentage of the population pay over that.
Poor you grin You work and give 33% to govt? I cry for you....bawling and leaving thread tongue

Btw, I don't give a fcck about the US either, just that y'all should stop screaming about that lousy place as if it's heaven. I wouldn't live there if I had the choice grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by luckgames(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2012
Kevin_II:
Stop lying thru ur teeth man. UK ain't any better. There's no country without high crime rate areas. So tell that to the marines. And UK has also had it's share of school gunning incidents and an abundantly high high school knifing incidents. We read the news too u know grin

Depending on where u live. I have more than enuff Nigerian friends, and there are more than enuff Nigerian/African clubs here. No biggie

I laff in swahili. How much did u pay for your masters? 20,000 pounds? What is 'reasonable' about that?

Dumb

Dumb. I'll take a loud brash talker any day to that horrible british accent. yuck

Which century do you think we are in? shocked shocked. You need to see my fb friend mix

These ones no deserve comment. I see you're wildly beating the air to come up with 'points'. okare o grin grin

Do I understand you correctly? Is that a stat to 'celebrate'? At any rate How does the fate of the African American male affect me?

I can concede that. But hey, you get to meet every tribe and country here and if you're sociable enuff, experience it too. I have probably eaten dishes from every nook and cranny of the world already cool

There u go again spewing stewpid lies. How much did you pay for your Masters? 20,000 pounds? How much did I pay? $4! Serious. Dude, UK survives on tax and education, not same here. These schools are sinfully rich and give out scholarships freely. Sorry if you ain't smart enuff to make the grade. I got a free roll through school - scholarship on 1st year, RA on second year. I paid nada, rather I bought an Accord 04 after 14 months from money saved from the generous living allowance I got. So once again dude, how much did you pay? How much did you borrow? grin grin grin
And for your info, u do your masters there and want to come do PhD here, you have to do Masters here all over again. They don't believe in your 'Masters' here.

Lol. We both watch on TV, so what's the difference. What other sports do u get to see? cricket? cheesy cheesy cheesy How dumb!

Poor you grin You work and give 33% to govt? I cry for you....bawling and leaving thread tongue

Btw, I don't give a fcck about the US either, just that y'all should stop screaming about that lousy place as if it's heaven. I wouldn't live there if I had the choice grin grin grin grin

Dude
Leave London people alone
London na heaven for them
The 2X2 room and small houses like our car garage

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by KevinII(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2012
luckgames:
Dude
Leave London people alone
London na heaven for them
The 2X2 room and small houses like our car garage

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yeye people
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by luckgames(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2012
Kevin_II:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yeye people
Leave the dude alone
How can somebody in U.S completed a Master degree or MAB with an Engineering degree?
In one year
With Engineering degree you need about 42 credit to complete MBA
Lot of two hours credit class.
No body be FOOL
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On May 31, 2012
y me: OMG Sagamite & CO angry angry

Y us! U wan learn wetin? @ 50? Oh gal time don go o! Endure abeg! LooolZZ
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2012
Kevin_II:

I am not lying to you, mate. There is nowhere in the UK practically anyone cannot go, even dressed in gold. Obviously anyone that is flashing valuables is susceptible to being robbed but I can not name a place in the UK where you are guaranteed of that. I can not name a place in the UK where you are scared if your kids go, they can be hit by stray bullets when some low-lifes start to go to war. That is why the US has a worse murder rate.

The UK is not better? NEVER chat shyt with me foool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_rates

Kevin_II:

Except you live in New York or Maryland or similar East coast place with Nigerians.

If you stay in the Mid West, West or places like Philly you will travel minutes, if not hours, to the closest friends.

It will even take you 20mins drive to go and get your milk. I just go to my nearest Patel within a 5 min walk.

Kevin_II:

No!!! Check you facts before you argue.

Roughly £10K ($16K) for UK citizens, far less than the $70K I would pay as a US citizen in a top US university.

Kevin_II:
Dumb

Really? Don't argue like a fooool. Anyone with sense knows US are more capitalist than Euro countries.

Kevin_II:

Cut the crap.

In the US, when out, Blacks tend to congregate on one side, Latinos on another and Whites on another.

Kevin_II:

Really? Stop chatting shyt!

Americans are cowboys. Their police and soldiers are poorly trained ediots! We see it everytime on their streets and in war zones.

Kevin_II:

The fate of the AA reflects how people are likely yo perceive you and reflects what is the likely outcome if you ever get into any infraction.

So don't argue that the UK is not better for the black man.

Kevin_II:

Shut up if you have no argument my friend.

Kevin_II:

What a stewpid point. What if the car breaks down? What of those that can not afford a car for a short while due to temporary financial setback.

No wonder people in the US drive big cars but it is on credit. They are leveraged to the hill. More money to the banking/financial capitalists exploiting the lack of public transportation, the common man struggles and has to make sure he never loses his job because he can fall through the net as no car means very hard to get to work, where it is easy for some equally stressed boss to lose his patience and sack him. Sacked means his defaults rises, his default rises means he has no job, no money and no access to creidt. Before you know it, he is homeless and struggling to get back on the ladder.

Come to the UK and see civilised capitalism.

Kevin_II:

And your point?

You can't do the same and more in the UK?

Kevin_II:

You are a person!

As I said, check your facts. It is £10K and you can get loans if you want. Unlike the £50K in the US. How many people get Scholarship of £50K in the US.

Foool, so what if I decide I would rather do my PhD in the UK? Is it by force to go to the US?

Kevin_II:

You are a person!

I no I don't want to see a "World Series" where the world is the US! I am not interested in handball being called football. It would have been better to call it carryball if they wanted to make any sense.

The sports I want to see and that has the WORLD participating is football. I also like Athletics, Tennis, Snooker and Formula One. I get that all in the UK. I doubt I would get those in the US. More likely some useless Baseball, Ice Hockey and Carryball. Moreover, because the UK are enlightened and there are several Nigerians (some even working for the TV stations) they focus on my Nigeria where necessary. Not like the Ignorants that think from Maine to California is the WORLD.

Kevin_II:

And when your stressed boss sacks you? You are fcked!

Foool, our companies also pay for us to have Private Healthcare but we also have the public one to fall back to.

Kevin_II:

You are a person!

I see the benefits of my taxes and unlike the US, I have a nice safety net if things fall apart.

And because of this safety and certainty, people tend to be chilled and get along. Unlike the US where most muthafckers think they have to be cut-throat and stab everyone in the back so they are not the one that falls where the safety net is weak. No wonder the US muthafckers that have fallen, or see their fall is inevitable, pick up guns to gun down their colleagues or any unfortunate muthafcker in their way.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by luckgames(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:

The good thing is she is will to learn and make change
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by luckgames(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2012
London people like fight
Carry on
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by KevinII(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2012
Sagamite:
I am not lying to you, mate. There is nowhere in the UK practically anyone cannot go, even dressed in gold. Obviously anyone that is flashing valuables is susceptible to being robbed but I can not name a place in the UK where you are guaranteed of that. I can not name a place in the UK where you are scared if your kids go, they can be hit by stray bullets when some low-lifes start to go to war. That is why the US has a worse murder rate.
The UK is not better? NEVER chat shyt with me foool.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_rates
Except you live in New York or Maryland or similar East coast place with Nigerians.
If you stay in the Mid West, West or places like Philly you will travel minutes, if not hours, to the closest friends.
It will even take you 20mins drive to go and get your milk. I just go to my nearest Patel within a 5 min walk.
No!!! Check you facts before you argue.
Roughly £10K ($16K) for UK citizens, far less than the $70K I would pay as a US citizen in a top US university.
Really? Don't argue like a fooool. Anyone with sense knows US are more capitalist than Euro countries.
Cut the crap.
In the US, when out, Blacks tend to congregate on one side, Latinos on another and Whites on another.
Really? Stop chatting shyt!
Americans are cowboys. Their police and soldiers are poorly trained ediots! We see it everytime on their streets and in war zones.
The fate of the AA reflects how people are likely yo perceive you and reflects what is the likely outcome if you ever get into any infraction.
So don't argue that the UK is not better for the black man.
Shut up if you have no argument my friend.
What a stewpid point. What if the car breaks down? What of those that can not afford a car for a short while due to temporary financial setback.
No wonder people in the US drive big cars but it is on credit. They are leveraged to the hill. More money to the banking/financial capitalists exploiting the lack of public transportation, the common man struggles and has to make sure he never loses his job because he can fall through the net as no car means very hard to get to work, where it is easy for some equally stressed boss to lose his patience and sack him. Sacked means his defaults rises, his default rises means he has no job, no money and no access to creidt. Before you know it, he is homeless and struggling to get back on the ladder.
Come to the UK and see civilised capitalism.
And your point?
You can't do the same and more in the UK?
You are a person!
As I said, check your facts. It is £10K and you can get loans if you want. Unlike the £50K in the US. How many people get Scholarship of £50K in the US.
Foool, so what if I decide I would rather do my PhD in the UK? Is it by force to go to the US?
You are a person!
I no I don't want to see a "World Series" where the world is the US! I am not interested in handball being called football. It would have been better to call it carryball if they wanted to make any sense
The sports I want to see and that has the WORLD participating is football. I also like Athletics, Tennis, Snooker and Formula One. I get that all in the UK. I doubt I would get those in the US. More likely some useless Baseball, Ice Hockey and Carryball. Moreover, because the UK are enlightened and there are several Nigerians (some even working for the TV stations) they focus on my Nigeria where necessary. Not like the Ignorants that think from Maine to California is the WORLD.
And when your stressed boss sacks you? You are fcked!
Foool, our companies also pay for us to have Private Healthcare but we also have the public one to fall back to.
You are a person!
I see the benefits of my taxes and unlike the US, I have a nice safety net if things fall apart.
And because of this safety and certainty, people tend to be chilled and get along. Unlike the US where most muthafckers think they have to be cut-throat and stab everyone in the back so they are not the one that falls where the safety net is weak. No wonder the US muthafckers that have fallen, or see their fall is inevitable, pick up guns to gun down their colleagues or any unfortunate muthafcker in their way.

Lol @termite got all riled up grin Answer the darned questions and stop beating about the bush...how much did u pay for your masters? How much loan did you take and how much of your pitiable salary do they zap every month to pay for it after removing 33%? cheesy cheesy Poor you, literally. I already told you I paid $4 and lived large while in school. I await ur answers.

10K pounds? What run off the mill 'university' is that? And which year are we talking about here? Your living expenses? Did u live on the streets and starved? smh @ how miserable you were in school, no wonder you think UK is paradise cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jobs here? falafala! My friend finished school last July, started his first job this January (cos of work permit processing) and is already on his 4th job in May. And bro I don't work for a one-man company. Is that where u're holing up? No wonder you are always afraid your boss will get stressed and sack u one day. Is that why you've licked his a[b]s[/b]s to radiant whiteness? shocked shocked
I work for a corporation bro...they don't 'get stressed and sack us'. And even if they do, I only have to walk down the same street and to get another one. So quit pulling off 'points' from your an[b]u[/b]s.
You are dismissed, bro saga!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2012
Kevin_II:

Lol @termite got all riled up grin Answer the darned questions and stop beating about the bush...how much did u pay for your masters? How much loan did you take and how much of your pitiable salary do they zap every month to pay for it after removing 33%? cheesy cheesy Poor you, literally. I already told you I paid $4 and lived large while in school. I await ur answers.

You are a person!

What kinds of cretins pop into this NL ffs? What makes you assume I have done a Masters? FOOOOL!

Kevin_II:
10K pounds? What run off the mill 'university' is that? And which year are we talking about here? Your living expenses? Did u live on the streets and starved? smh @ how miserable you were in school, no wonder you think UK is paradise cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cretin. This "run off the mill university": http://www.ox.ac.uk/feesandfunding/fees/information/universityrates/201213feerates/

It is so run of the mill, moorons like you can never dream of entering it.

FOOOOL!

Kevin_II:
Jobs here? falafala! My friend finished school last July, started his first job this January (cos of work permit processing) and is already on his 4th job in May. And bro I don't work for a one-man company. Is that where u're holing up? No wonder you are always afraid your boss will get stressed and sack u one day. Is that why you've licked his a[b]s[/b]s to radiant whiteness? shocked shocked

When you speak like a cretin like this, it makes one question how anyone would give a mooron like you scholarship!

FOOOOOL! We are talking about national laws and dynamics, your moronic arse keeps on saying "me".

Jobs falafala with high unemployment rates? CRETIN!

Kevin_II:
I work for a corporation bro...they don't 'get stressed and sack us'. And even if they do, I only have to walk down the same street and to get another one. So quit pulling off 'points' from your an[b]u[/b]s.
You are dismissed, bro saga!

You are a person!

I don't think the US is that sad to accommodate cretins like you so lightly, even with their affirmative action. If you are unlucky to hold on to a job, YOU are fcked!

Now go and answer your customers. Put your head phones on before you get sacked.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by KevinII(m): 2:48am On Jun 01, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!
What kinds of cretins pop into this NL ffs? What makes you assume I have done a Masters? FOOOOL!

Cretin. This "run off the mill university": http://www.ox.ac.uk/feesandfunding/fees/information/universityrates/201213feerates/
It is so run of the mill, moorons like you can never dream of entering it.
FOOOOL!
When you speak like a cretin like this, it makes one question how anyone would give a mooron like you scholarship!
FOOOOOL! We are talking about national laws and dynamics, your moronic arse keeps on saying "me".
Jobs falafala with high unemployment rates? CRETIN!
You are a person!
I don't think the US is that sad to accommodate cretins like you so lightly, even with their affirmative action. If you are unlucky to hold on to a job, YOU are fcked!
Now go and answer your customers. Put your head phones on before you get sacked.

Jeez! You are the fccking ret[b]a[/b]rd, no kidding. So you don't even have a Masters and you went for pages on end arguing and insulting those that have? cool cool cool No wonder you couldn't believe someone went to U Birmingham cheesy

Haven't anyone told you that when your betters are talking you should be quiet? I pummeled you till you confessed. I'm badt, no jokes!
There you have it folks! The fccking ret[b]a[/b]rd does not even have a masters (not that it's such a big deal, but you shouldn't go insulting your betters on what they have earned and achieved. Sooner or later your stupidity becomes bared in public).

Tell us uncle saka, did you even finish high school? Or was your loan revoked before you could finish? You've had a sad life, uncle saka, no wonder you're such a fccking cynic.
NL is sure a leveler, pitting me against a fccking mo[b]r[/b]on. I'm done with you. Go an upgrade yourself and come back. Arindin oshi

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 01, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your house is on fire, but you're arguing about the next man's yard...

UK or US, who cares? undecided
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2012
Kevin_II:

Jeez! You are the fccking ret[b]a[/b]rd, no kidding. So you don't even have a Masters and you went for pages on end arguing and insulting those that have? cool cool cool No wonder you couldn't believe someone went to U Birmingham cheesy

Haven't anyone told you that when your betters are talking you should be quiet? I pummeled you till you confessed. I'm badt, no jokes!
There you have it folks! The fccking ret[b]a[/b]rd does not even have a masters (not that it's such a big deal, but you shouldn't go insulting your betters on what they have earned and achieved. Sooner or later your stupidity becomes bared in public).

Tell us uncle saka, did you even finish high school? Or was your loan revoked before you could finish? You've had a sad life, uncle saka, no wonder you're such a fccking cynic.
NL is sure a leveler, pitting me against a fccking mo[b]r[/b]on. I'm done with you. Go an upgrade yourself and come back. Arindin oshi

Lmao kelvin...........
grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2012
Kevin_II:

You are a person!

Every cretin comes online to make fabu claims about some achievement they don't have. Bloody cretin, I bet if I was travelling on business to America, you would be the type getting my luggage on the carousel.

Only a person would think getting a Masters is the mark of superior intelligence. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin And this fooool wants me to believe he has been to university when his thinking is like that of an old woman in the bush villages surrounding Sagamu. grin grin grin grin grin grin

A person that cannot check his facts wants me to believe he has been to university on Scholar-chip. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only online! Only online is how mega-wobble would claim she attended a Top 5 university too. Cretins that are dregs of society would make any claim. grin grin grin grin

A cretin that thinks a public transportation system is not necessary because HE has a car claims to have gone to university on Scholar-chip. LWKMD! grin grin grin

A cretin that does not know the US is a more aggressive capitalist nation than EU countries claims to have gone to university on Scholar-chip. LWKMD! grin grin grin

A cretin that does not understand the concept of free health care claims to have gone to university on Scholar-chip. LWKMD! grin grin grin

A cretin that thinks EU countries are as violent as America claims to have gone to university on Scholar-chip. LWKMD! grin grin grin

A cretin that says the US is abundantly full of jobs in an election year where high unemployment is one of the key issues battering the President claims to have gone to univeristy on Scholar-chip. LWKMD! grin grin grin

Only online would failed members of the society make outrageous claims. grin

Foool, the fact your intellect is below my feet shows the quality of my educational background is one you can only dream of. grin

Scholarship ko, Scholar-chip ni!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by yme1(f): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
angry angry angry angry angry angry you dey find who wan give u karate? angry angry angry angry angry lol

luckgames:

The good thing is she is will to learn and make change
don't mind her, thank u jare grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
y me:
angry angry angry angry angry angry you dey find who wan give u karate? angry angry angry angry angry lol

don't mind her, thank u jare grin

turn ur yansh joor! oya shake it! tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Fourcade(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
cretin>>>fccktard>>>retard>>>cretin>>>fccktard>>>dullard undecided
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by yme1(f): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

turn ur yansh joor! oya shake it! tongue cheesy cheesy
Leave me jor, I only shake it for hubby tongue grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by KevinII(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The rants of uncle saka. Whipped mercilessly into a confession he'll have to live it, and pummeled into his place on the bottom rung, he tries to save face by writing a whole page full of poo. He is a louse that stubbornly refuses to die grin.

*singing* I'm bad (2X). You know it. I'm bad cool cool cool
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2012
Kevin_II: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The rants of uncle saka. Whipped mercilessly into a confession he'll have to live it, and pummeled into his place on the bottom rung, he tries to save face by writing a whole page full of poo. He is a louse that stubbornly refuses to die grin.

*singing* I'm bad (2X). You know it. I'm bad cool cool cool

A cretin that claims he got scholar-chip but does not know the major issues in the country he resides. grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18297143

I am suppose to believe someone that does not obviously listen to the news is a graduate?

Yeah right! grin grin grin grin grin Only on the internet do fucktards make ridiculous claims and I am here to humiliate them. grin grin

I am the Apex Predator on NL because my intellect can never be matched, cretin. grin

You will always be intellectually slaughtered anytime you make the mistake of impugning your fcking GOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.