Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

5 Qualities Of A Wife - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities Of A Wife (31122 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 8:00pm On May 30, 2012
BABE!:

At least, you saved face. Sarcasm my yansh. grin

You call someone a psychotic old man and you're asking them to cheer up . . . Confused human.

Yes I was being sarcastic, duh! And the last time I checked I wasn't talking to you.
Your fashion section must be very boring for you to come over here, asss sniffer. You are not confused, you are out of this world. Amebor sugar cane!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 30, 2012
@Faggitmite has gone ghost again...

Phuck this guy, tryna get me riled up, and that. sad

Don't be scared, boy..

Come back to the village square - I'll keep it at banter level..

It seems I'm going beyond the level of your midget brain can take.. grin

I'm a fool for scaring this ancient man.. grin grin

Faggitmite, I'm the solver of ancient mathematics, and a 5%er...

You're one of the savages - let me mentor you, and educate your mind on today's mathematics.. cool
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by LaParisienne(f): 8:06pm On May 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No u dont! u better enrol for classes.

See am! u wan take style dodge bullet abi?

Goldie mama! grin grin grin grin

Mamasita, why are you taking sides with this ghetto couple to diss Goldie? angry angry angry
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 8:08pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

she's confused....if i take a cursory glance at her previous
posts, she'd be convicted of what she's claiming to be sarcasm.
goldieluks just dey stay jand....she's not different from the women
who display their mammary glands selling garri in sagamu. grin

it's a compliment....especially coming from goldieluks who hit her menopause
when obasanjo came to power in 1999.

Coogar I know your problem>>>> Mid-life crisis. Don't worry you are not the first to experience that.
52 years old is no joke. At that age I don't think I would even have a facebook account, say less of browsing NL.
OMG.....!!!!! Coogar I want to speak to your wife and children. You are loosing it already! In fact you've lost it!
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 30, 2012
This guy faggitmite ran to the other thread, and I'll expose him here... grin grin grin

This is what he posted there blow:

Sagamite:

You are a person!

We are educating about pay levels from direct source and you are showing pay levels based on an anonymous and arbitrary declaration on a website.

FOOOOL! And you claimed to have got unconditional offers from top universities for Masters? [size=14pt]Without any research skills?[/size] CRETIN!

Where is the Birmingham certificate you threatened to show us? grin Or you ran scared when I said I would spot the forgery? grin

Please everyone, peep the bolded part.. grin grin grin grin

This low IQ having chimp faced ape doesn't even know there are MSc. taught courses - which don't require research skills... grin grin grin

This guy is a RETARDED CHIMP (I apologize to all the chimps in the world for comparing them with sagamite grin) in 3D
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 30, 2012
Surprised nobody noticed my typo , I meant to write " English teacher" and I totally omitted the teacher in the sentence. I have noticed I tend to do this a lot when typing/writing , it seems my thoughts race faster than I write and I jump words ( or even whole sentences ) when writing/typing. Is there some kind of treatment for this disorder ?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 8:10pm On May 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

Coogar I know your problem>>>> Mid-life crisis. Don't worry you are not the first to experience that.
52 years old is no joke. At that age I don't think I would even have a facebook account, say less of browsing NL.
OMG.....!!!!! Coogar I want to speak to your wife and children. You are loosing it already! In fact you've lost it!
grin grin grin

ding!
another sign goldie hails from a firewood background. grin grin grin
i'm sure that's also an 18 carat gold sarcasm!

you have the brain capacity of a pubic louse. cheesy grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 30, 2012
I'm done with faggitmite... The guy is a retard - I doubt he finished secondary school.. grin grin grin grin grin

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 8:12pm On May 30, 2012
La Parisienne:

Mamasita, why are you taking sides with these ghetto couple to diss Goldie? angry angry angry

Don't bother yourself with miss jungle. She is busy forming the anti- Goldie parade as usual. I could care less.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by BABE3: 8:14pm On May 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yes I was being sarcastic, duh! And the last time I checked I wasn't talkingg to you.
Your fashion section must be very boring for you to come over here, asss sniffer. You are not confused, you are out of this world. Amebor sugar cane!

That wasn't sarcasm, dear Goldieluks. Don't get all defensive. I see you've adjusted. You learn pretty fast. The least you could do is thank Coogar and I. Go, and sin/kill no more. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 8:15pm On May 30, 2012
apocalypse: Surprised nobody noticed my typo , I meant to write " English teacher" and I totally omitted the teacher in the sentence. I have noticed I tend to do this a lot when typing/writing , it seems my thoughts race faster than I write and I jump words ( or even whole sentences ) when writing/typing. Is there some kind of treatment for this disorder ?

there are honest mistakes and there's gross ineptitude.
anyone who claims "your" is a lazy way of writing "you're"
should be sentenced to death!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 30, 2012
SagamiteFaggitmite is DEAD and BURIED...

Battle with people in your league next time, mate...

I warned you, boy... Arse whooping is my specialty... I ether people every time I feel like it...

Grab ya SN, when you see shymmex

Call the cops, when you see shymmex

You've suffered the menace of barking at the wrong tree..

Nyggah, I hit faggitmite up.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 8:16pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

ding!
another sign goldie hails from a firewood background. grin grin grin
i'm sure that's also an 18 carat gold sarcasm!

you have the brain capacity of a pubic louse. cheesy grin

And you are a typical example of a failed father figure. Uncle wayward !
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 8:18pm On May 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

And you are a typical example of a failed father figure. Uncle wayward !

goldie, don't be mad.....
i am not the one responsible for your mismanaged child development. grin grin grin
if there's any justice in the world, you should be peeling potatoes in abakaliki village.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by BABE3: 8:19pm On May 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

You take things too seriously, so that you didn't notice my sarcasm. I hope you are not an angry bull in real life?
Cheer up jare! Of course I know that 'your' and 'you are' has got different meaning. Duh!

That is also sarcasm. I smell Kerosene. grin Goldie, Goldie.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 8:20pm On May 30, 2012
BABE!:

That wasn't sarcasm, dear Goldieluks. Don't get all defensive. I see you've adjusted. You learn pretty fast. The least you could do is thank Coogar and I. Go, and sin/kill no more. grin

On a serious note, I was only trying to pick up a convo with coogar. I know we (coogar and I) always bash eachother.
But he seem to be taking it to another level, like someone dumped his old assss.
grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

it's a compliment....especially coming from goldieluks who hit her menopause
when obasanjo came to power in 1976.

Fixed
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 30, 2012
@Goldieluks

Iyawo, bring your 'nyash' here...

I'm jealous now. sad
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by luckgames(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2012
Some people need a life
All the BS need to stop
Grow up people
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by BABE3: 8:22pm On May 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

On a serious note, I was only trying to pick up a convo with coogar. I know we (coogar and I) always bash eachother.
But he seem to be taking it to another level, like someone dumped his old assss.
grin grin

It's all good, Silverdy.

Coogar, who dumped your arse?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 8:23pm On May 30, 2012
BABE!:

That is also likely sarcasm. I smell Kerosene. grin Goldie, Goldie.

Goldieluks:

grin grin

yet another one...
goldie keeps manufacturing these gold-plated sarcasms.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On May 30, 2012
La Parisienne:

Mamasita, why are you taking sides with this ghetto couple to diss Goldie? angry angry angry

its a special way of getting mamas attention na! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 8:26pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

goldie, don't be mad.....
i am not the one responsible for your mismanaged child development. grin grin grin
if there's any justice in the world, you should be peeling potatoes in abakaliki village.

Your fada!

grin grin
BABE!:

That is also sarcasm. I smell Kerosene. grin Goldie, Goldie.

I hope you don't smell smoke too, because that your five years afro might explode.
Am actually laffing my asss off! You and your husband coogar are both nutters.

grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On May 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

Don't bother yourself with miss jungle. She is busy forming the anti- Goldie parade as usual. I could care less.

sharrrrappppp!!!!

are u not old ni? tongue tongue tongue
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 8:29pm On May 30, 2012
apocalypse:

Fixed

Who be this methuselah?? Federal ode!!
grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 8:30pm On May 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

Your fada!

grin grin

I hope you don't smell smoke too, because that your five years afro might explode.
Am actually laffing my asss off! You and your husband coogar are both nutters.

grin

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 8:33pm On May 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

sharrrrappppp!!!!

are u not old ni? tongue tongue tongue

Yes am your mother. Fact!
Please allow me catch fun with humans. I don't need your unwanted alienic touch right now.

Gerroutt!!!!!!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 30, 2012
luckgames: Some people need a life
All the BS need to stop
Grow up people

Oi fam, I had to give that guy an arse whooping..

I've been avoiding him for weeks - but a certain niggabytch called Sisi_kill thought it was an act of cowardice..

I just had to finish him off, to keep the reputation of Shymmex afloat..

Shymmex is a bad arse, and shymmex don't play! cool
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On May 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yes am your mother. Fact!
Please allow me catch fun with humans. I don't need your unwanted alienic touch right now.

Gerroutt!!!!!!
My mother? I think its best u start stocking up on anti-ageing cream.

goldie d oldie! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 8:56pm On May 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
My mother? I think its best u start stocking up on anti-ageing cream.

goldie d oldie! grin grin grin grin grin

So you don't have respect for your mother? Okay I will tell your fada about it, aunty wayward!
tongue
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by denzel2009: 9:09pm On May 30, 2012
smh... everyday bashing on nl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / Online Dating and Possible Marriage. / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.