Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

5 Qualities Of A Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities Of A Wife (31123 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by dubem3(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Noting I am just allergic to stupi-dity
ur really hungry for an e-fight
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by smiliz(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2012
Boyloaf: for all of u givin 5 qualitiy bulls.hit; dnt worry, Mary d mother of Jesus is coming to Marry ur as.ses.

On point.dem go wait tire!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by paris10: 6:39pm On May 29, 2012
Well, sorry to burst your bubble. I only need three qualities in a woman. Her duty would be to:

1.Feed me
2.bleep me and
3.Shut the bleep up.

* Food, ssex and silence. That's all the quality. What more do I need? I'll make my money, let her make hers. I'll be educated, don't care if she isn't. You can't feed someone and not talk about being humble, F.cuk someone all the time and not talk about good in bed, shutting the hell up and not talk about fear of God.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Mynd44: 6:41pm On May 29, 2012
dubem3:
ur really hungry for an e-fight
No I am not. I am just expressing my opinion
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 29, 2012
Jojo Armani: hahahahahaha Mynd u funny, anyway am enjoying ur allergic to stupidity

''...allergy to stupidity.''
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by slimyem: 6:52pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

Mine isn't 'fantasy-land' - there are millions of chics out there who fit the criteria I listed. Heck, I meet them almost everyday - but I'm not ready yet.. I'm still a youngin trying to find a niche for myself.. wink

Ooops, sorry you can't meet my criteria - but if you had listened to my humble advice, and eat more, you probably would have been able to catch-up...

Eat more, grown a bum, enlarge ya t/its, and fix ya face - and you may make the list. grin grin grin

Till then, have fun. cool
if anyone will,you'll be the last guy on Nl that'd interest me!
You don't catch my fancy!
....and btw,i do have a really cute,face,a slim but shapely body and clearly visible jugs...cheesycheesy
And do i care if you think otherwise?
Hell no!
Duh!cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 29, 2012
slimyem: if anyone will,you'll be the last guy on Nl that'd interest me!
You don't catch my fancy!
....and btw,i do have a really cute,face,a slim but shapely body and clearly visible jugs...cheesycheesy
And do i care if you think otherwise?
Hell no!
Duh!cheesy

Catch your fancy?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'd rather try that on a gorilla, than waste my time on you.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you need to stop advertising yourself to me, you have NEVER been my type - and you will NEVER be... undecided

I just noticed you because you always stalk my threads..

Just fix ya face, ok?... Mynd_44 may be interested in you.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 29, 2012
damlawbaba: A good wife must be colourless,odourless,and tasteless shikena yanwa[b][/b]

hmmm...u mean as fluid as water? Taking the shape of whatever u put it in. She'll give u peace or problem...depending on what condition u provide. I'm certain u didnt realise dis, but its a good point u raised.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by slimyem: 7:11pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

[s]Catch your fancy?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'd rather try that on a gorilla, than waste my time on you.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you need to stop advertising yourself to me, you have NEVER been my type - and you will NEVER be... undecided

Just fix ya face, ok?... Mynd_44 may be interested in you.[/s]
its all in your head-the idea that i'm actually stalking you i mean.....
Did i stalk you on this thread?
Why did you quote me if you werent so keen on getting me to notice you?
Mister,you are known for dumb threads and as soon as i see one of such from you i come in to remind you of how stup. id you sound and help you desert your stupidity again.
But you are still a dog with a bone-not that l'm suprised anyways.
Btw,this thread is neither about me nor you...quit being a sissy!
..and may you find what your are looking for....hopefully not in your dreamscheesy
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by bittyend(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2012
1) Not Nigerian.
2) Igbo. cheesy
3) Big nyash. grin
4) Not fake oyinbo.
5) e-Virgin (Onila)

Signed and sealed..

Bittyend of Narnia. cool
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by dubem3(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2012
the most important quality for my ideal woman/wife: she should be able to engage me in MEANINGFUL conversation, roaming from topic to topic and never getting tired.laughing away time together like kids. Without this quality, no matter how good she is, i'll get tired of her with time.
With it, there is no telling what i can tolerate.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 29, 2012
slimyem: its all in your head-the idea that i'm actually stalking you i mean.....
Did i stalk you on this thread?
Why did you quote me if you werent so keen on getting me to notice you?
Mister,you are known for dumb threads and as soon as i see one of such from you i come in to remind you of how stup. id you sound and help you desert your stupidity again.
But you are still a dog with a bone-not that l'm suprised anyways.
Btw,this thread is neither about me nor you...quit being a sissy!
..and may you find what your are looking for....hopefully not in your dreamscheesy

I just feel sorry for you most times because you're my namesake in a way...

My threads are for matured minds - and they always serve the purpose, they're created for... I'm not a conformist - I'm a rebel, and I create rebellious threads to rock the boat.. All my threads get good number of views, and that say a lot about the quality.. grin grin

Yeah, shymmex is a dog - and the brother to the night. So, you're right about that... cheesy

Sissy?? I've never been a sissy..

Attention seeker?? That's your last name..

Next time, don't remind me of how "stupid" I'm. Focus on how you can eat more, and how you can actually move from being slimyem - plumyem, ok??

I hope you will take my advice this time. cool
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Dfay: 7:32pm On May 29, 2012
Stevmayor007: 1)She must love me (We must love each other, because certainly we'll disagree to agree)
2)She must be neat at all time and not be relutant at house chores ( Check her toilet and kitchen and u can tell if she's dirty)
3)She should be able to tell what u like as a husband, be it food and should be able to 30% know your mind
4)She must be God fearing ( i.e she must not cheat on her husband even if they part for 20 years under an understandable condition.
5)Her love making life must be satisfactory, her private part must atall time be neat. So u as a man must get her really wet before trusting into her.
it's a pity some men only see ladies as sex objects!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by slimyem: 7:35pm On May 29, 2012
[s]
shymmex:

I just feel sorry for you most times because you're my namesake in a way...

My threads are for matured minds - and they always serve the purpose, they're created for... I'm not a conformist - I'm a rebel, and I create rebellious threads to rock the boat.. All my threads get good number of views, and that say a lot about the quality.. grin grin

Yeah, shymmex is a dog - and the brother to the night. So, you're right about that... cheesy

Sissy?? I've never been a sissy..

Attention seeker?? That's your last name..

Next time, don't remind me of how "stupid" I'm. Focus on how you can eat more, and how you can actually move from being slimyem - plumyem, ok??

I hope you will take my advice this time. cool
[/s]babbles!tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 29, 2012
slimyem: [s][/s]babbles!tonguetonguetonguetongue

I noticed your panties have been getting moist on the regz, since cute girls said shymmex is the cutest guy on NL.. grin grin grin

But, I'm already taken - please dry your moist panties, and look elsewhere...

Shymmex is a rebel, ya dig? cool
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Ribaman(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2012
Na you biko!

Where are the nairaland menfolk? This woman has class, make haste to look for her.
After all, the Holy Book says a good wife is a blessing!

queensmith: Qualities I want in a husband,

1 he must have an ivyleague/russel group university postgraduate degree and professional qualifications
2 he must be a neatfreak and be obsessive over cleanliness, and a very good cook that enjoys cooking every day.
3 he must know how to dress well and look presentable at all times
4 he must not be a bigot, misogynist, homophobic, backwards or closed minded (not nigerian) grin grin grin
5 he must have the same moral, ethical, social etc standards as i do.
6 Definitely not religious, i don't need that at my tender age tongue tongue
7 he must be packing, as in quality and quantity (trojan standards) non negotiable, and be totally freaky.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 29, 2012
Enough banter for the day.

I'm out, slimyem. wink

Slime!! cool
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by slimyem: 7:45pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

I noticed your panties have been getting moist on the regz, since cute girls said shymmex is the cutest guy on NL.. grin grin grin

But, I'm already taken - please dry your moist panties, and look elsewhere...

Shymmex is a rebel, ya dig? cool
self appraisal-i get it!
Can you now please pull your scrotum over your head?
Thanks in advance!cheesycheesy
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 29, 2012
slimyem: self appraisal-i get it!
Can you now please pull your scrotum over your head?
Thanks in advance!cheesycheesy

At the bolded part: the scrotum can't do that trick, but the long johns sure can... But I've never tried it.. lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

**This crazy stalker is making me sound like a classless fool, but who cares? grin**
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by MrCork17: 7:50pm On May 29, 2012
mekaboy: MY FELLOW NL GUYS AND MEN, MOST TIMES YOU HEAR SINGLE GUYS LIKE US SAY THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A WIFE, AND YOU ASK THEM WHAT OF THE GIRL U DATED FOR 2 YEARS NOW, THEY SAY SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE WIFEY QUALITIES, I DONT DISAGREE THOUGH.

BUT MY QUESTION IS, WHAT ARE 5 QUALITIES TO LOOK OUT FOR A GIRL THAT WILL MAKE A GUY WANT TO KEEP THIS GIRL FOREVER BESIDES ALL THE OTHER GIRLS HE HAS DATED. I MEAN I HAVE DATED GIRLS IN THE PAST BUT WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE MY HEART JUMPS, I JUST COULDNT IMAGINE GROWING OLD WITH THEM. SO GUYS WHAT ARE THE 5 QUALITIES A GIRL SHOULD POSSESS TO QUALIFY TO BE A WIFE? I KNOW WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS OF A WIFE BUT I AM SURE THERE WILL BE SOME GENERAL QUALITIES.

LET ME HAVE YOUR OPINIONS .

POSTER. hang on. Apart from heavy Nyansh and serious booobsi, what other quaality do u want?? Bro u sure u like women? undecided
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by zannie(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2012
Y'all shud make sure u have what it takes to get d woman of ur dreams coz its d energy u feed into d universe dat bounces back to u (like attracts like) cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2012
queensmith: Qualities I want in a husband,

1 he must have an ivyleague/russel group university postgraduate degree and professional qualifications
2 he must be a neatfreak and be obsessive over cleanliness, and a very good cook that enjoys cooking every day.
3 he must know how to dress well and look presentable at all times
4 he must not be a bigot, misogynist, homophobic, backwards or closed minded (not nigerian) grin grin grin
5 he must have the same moral, ethical, social etc standards as i do.
6 Definitely not religious, i don't need that at my tender age tongue tongue
7 he must be packing, as in quality and quantity (trojan standards) non negotiable, and be totally freaky.

AH! A-WHALEY-MAMA!!!

AHHH!

Morbidly obese fooool, you are still dreaming you will find a man?

Worse still you are setting criteria instead of taking what you can find?

With all your blubber?

AHHHH! What the fck have you been puffing?

You did not puff-puff-pass?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 29, 2012
Riba_man: Na you biko!

Where are the nairaland menfolk? This woman has class, make haste to look for her.

Abobi, no mind dat whale joor...she just dey form one tin one tin. When she jam one bad erectus trouserious, she go reduce everything to just one requirement.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by slimyem: 8:02pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

At the bolded part: the scrotum can't do that trick, but the long johns sure can... But I've never tried it.. lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

**This crazy stalker is making me sound like a classless fool, but who cares? grin**
at least you are considering it...and that's the definition of dumb!!!
#end of story#tonguetongue
*this has been fun!
Goodday!*
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 8:04pm On May 29, 2012
Sagamite:

AH! A-WHALEY-MAMA!!!

AHHH!

Morbidly obese fooool, you are still dreaming you will find a man?

Worse still you are setting criteria instead of taking what you can find?

With all your blubber?

AHHHH! What the fck have you been puffing?

You did not puff-puff-pass?

Eni ti won nwo lawo sukun ton wora re lawo rerin.

I have a man saga, what have you got? Your left hand and dreams of queensmith? You better follow novomans advice and check yourself into rehab!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by bittyend(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2012
Funny posters!

Where are ibotic girls? wink
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 8:04pm On May 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

POSTER. hang on. Apart from heavy Nyansh and serious booobsi, what other quaality do u want?? Bro u sure u like women? undecided

What are the qualities your looking for in a woman?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

Catch your fancy?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just fix ya face, ok?... Mynd_44 may be interested in you.

So it is Gorillas you do?

Hmm, okay, I see. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by mekaboy(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2012
d_surrogat: ..........................................................this poster meka boy or watever...u need to go to youtube and download VOLTRON and SESAME STREET....cos dats ur level for now son......

YOU THINK SO? PLEASE IF YOU READ THROUGH OTHER GUYS COMMENT, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT THEY ARE SAYING THE SAME THING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY tongue tongue
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by bittyend(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2012
zannie: Y'all shud make sure u have what it takes to get d woman of ur dreams coz its d energy u feed into d universe dat bounces back to u (like attracts like) cheesy

Take your metaphysics elsewhere, woman.. undecided
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 8:07pm On May 29, 2012
Riba_man: Na you biko!

lol awwww, i'm already taken grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Online Dating and Possible Marriage. / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? / Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.