Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

5 Qualities Of A Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities Of A Wife (31166 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2012
La Parisienne: @Sagamite
The joke is on you, give it up already undecided

I can bet you that he aint joking.

He only started pretending he likes women once he slipped about his fantasies.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 29, 2012
SINCE MEKABOY LIKES SHOUTING HIS QUESTIONS, I WILL ALSO SHOUT MY ANSWER TOO. ALL IT TAKES TO BE A WIFE MATERIAL ARE THE FOLLOWING:

1. AN UNWILLINGNESS TO EVER CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER.

2. SUBMISSIVENESS - A WOMAN MUST KNOW HER ROLE AS THE SUPPORTER, NOT THE CO-EQUAL. OBEDIENCE BEFORE COMPLAINT IS THE KEY.

3. SHE MUST BE 'HOMELY', NOT THE TYPE THAT WANTS TO GO TO THE NEWEST CLUB OR HAPPENING JOINT IN TOWN. IF SHE IS TOO OUTGOING, THEN CHANCES ARE THAT SHE CAN MISBEHAVE AND MISFUCK 'BY MISTAKE'.

4. SHE MUST NOT BE THE 'CLIQUE' TYPE OF WOMAN. A WOMAN THAT HAS TOO MANY FRIENDS OR BELIEVES IN 'CLIQUE-ISM' CAN NEVER BE A GOOD WIFE BECAUSE SHE WILL TELL HER FREINDS ALL HER HUSBAND'S SECRETS AND SHE WILL BE INFLUENCED NEGATIVELY BY MEMBERS OF HER CLIQUE.

5. SHE MUST NOT BE IMPRESSED BY MATERIAL THINGS. LET ME BEG HER FOR ONE YEAR BEFORE SHE ALLOWS ME BUY HER ANOTHER CAR, NO MATTER HOW RICH I AM. ANY WOMAN THAT LIKES MATERIAL THINGS WILL ALWAYS BE TEMPTED AND HAMMERED BY ANOTHER MAN THAT CAN TEMPT HER WITH THAT.

END OF DISCUSSION.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 9:34pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

I dunno, but some people do say that...

I think I found someone I can live my life for
- and someone who's down with the brother.. wink

*Come give me a hug, mami* wink

Hehehehe, typical Nigerian men way of wooing,lol. cheesy

La Parisienne: Goldie, I think Shymmex has hots for you. You should consider him wink

Let's raise a glass for Nairaland's latest couple cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Huh?? i comment my reserve. embarassed
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by kilimanjaro(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2012
slimyem: you've never seen me!
Makes the comparison unreasonable!
The truth still remains-[size=30pt]you love and fcck gorillas!!! [/size]
I've seen u! U look hideous! your skin is like that of a crocodile, i nearly run the first time i saw u smiling, u actually gorrila-walk, your nose is like a beans, and u normally wear oshodi bend down select.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by kambili190: 9:40pm On May 29, 2012
pro01: SINCE MEKABOY LIKES SHOUTING HIS QUESTIONS, I WILL ALSO SHOUT MY ANSWER TOO. ALL IT TAKES TO BE A WIFE MATERIAL ARE THE FOLLOWING:

1. AN UNWILLINGNESS TO EVER CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER.

2. SUBMISSIVENESS - A WOMAN MUST KNOW HER ROLE AS THE SUPPORTER, NOT THE CO-EQUAL. OBEDIENCE BEFORE COMPLAINT IS THE KEY.

3. SHE MUST BE 'HOMELY', NOT THE TYPE THAT WANTS TO GO TO THE NEWEST CLUB OR HAPPENING JOINT IN TOWN. IF SHE IS TOO OUTGOING, THEN CHANCES ARE THAT SHE CAN MISBEHAVE AND MISFUCK 'BY MISTAKE'.

4. SHE MUST NOT BE THE 'CLIQUE' TYPE OF WOMAN. A WOMAN THAT HAS TOO MANY FRIENDS OR BELIEVES IN 'CLIQUE-ISM' CAN NEVER BE A GOOD WIFE BECAUSE SHE WILL TELL HER FREINDS ALL HER HUSBAND'S SECRETS AND SHE WILL BE INFLUENCED NEGATIVELY BY MEMBERS OF HER CLIQUE.

^^ this is almost EVERYTHING what a future husband should not be like grin

why not talk about husband qualities wink

5. SHE MUST NOT BE IMPRESSED BY MATERIAL THINGS. LET ME BEG HER FOR ONE YEAR BEFORE SHE ALLOWS ME BUY HER ANOTHER CAR, NO MATTER HOW RICH I AM. ANY WOMAN THAT LIKES MATERIAL THINGS WILL ALWAYS BE TEMPTED AND HAMMERED BY ANOTHER MAN THAT CAN TEMPT HER WITH THAT.

END OF DISCUSSION.

that's ALMOST everything what a future husband should not be like grin

why not talk about future husband qualities ladies wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Mynd44: 9:42pm On May 29, 2012
Back to the thread please
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by LaParisienne(f): 9:46pm On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Back to the thread please
Says who
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 9:55pm On May 29, 2012
Viewing this topic: dotcom_na_me_na_me, ngolieze22, Csan(f), fashizie, stepo707(m), beblessed(f), abdulkayus(m), Reference(m), ahf(m), Zediccus(m), RoddyMan(m), co2(m), leki2(m), boyo boyo, Ramcie(f), otosa(m), nettan and 33 guest(s)

Ghost alert!!!! shocked
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:
Hehehehe, typical Nigerian men way of wooing,lol. cheesy

I'm a naija don, so, I guess it's inborn. wink

When are you going to cook for me? grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 10:02pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

I'm a naija don, so, I guess it's inborn. wink

When are you going to cook for me? grin

Typical.
You can take the man outta Niaja, but you cannot take the Niaja out of the man.
embarassed grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by otosa(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2012
Roll ur life back to 1930
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Mynd44: 10:16pm On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

Typical.
embarassed grin
I hear wedding bells
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 29, 2012
1. Love - she must love me so much..

2. Understanding - ability to speak one language..without quarrels and arguments

3. Strong - she must be able to do things even when I'm not dere
I want to always bliv my kids are safe with her

4. Food - she must be a good cook.. And know d meals dat suite d day.

5. Sexy - she has to make me always want to rush home after work,
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:
Typical.
embarassed grin

Is it a crime to love naija food, huh??

I need pounded yam, and ground rice to keep fit lol.. Those two food are like steroids to me, they give me muscles. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I hear wedding bells

You will get an invite as soon as the date is fixed.. But the wedding is in the creeks of ND.. cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by bcomputer101: 10:35pm On May 29, 2012
Ernestbukky: hi
if u dont have something to say, why dont u google it before u start highing...... Or u think u re in living faith programe
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Mynd44: 10:37pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

You will get an invite as soon as the date is fixed.. But the wedding is in the creeks of ND.. cheesy cheesy
I think I would pass then. I would not water to be kidnapped
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 10:41pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

Is it a crime to love naija food, huh??
Nope. grin

I need pounded yam, and ground rice to keep fit lol.. Those two food are like steroids to me, they give me muscles. grin

you can get that in African shops. cheesy

bcomputer101: if u dont have something to say, why dont u google it before u start highing...... Or u think u re in living faith programe

Loolzz@ ''highing''.

Mynd_44:
I hear wedding bells

Go sort your ear drum out dude. tongue
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 10:46pm On May 29, 2012
Imanuelle: 1. Love - she must love me so much..

2. Understanding - ability to speak one language..without quarrels and arguments

3. Strong - she must be able to do things even when I'm not dere
I want to always bliv my kids are safe with her

5. Sexy - she has to make me always want to rush home after work,

I love these points, its a whole different level in a relationship pushing hard cos you left something sweet at home! Awwww.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by poweredcom(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2012
queensmith: Qualities I want in a husband,

1 he must have an ivyleague/russel group university postgraduate degree and professional qualifications
2 he must be a neatfreak and be obsessive over cleanliness, and a very good cook that enjoys cooking every day.
3 he must know how to dress well and look presentable at all times
4 he must not be a bigot, misogynist, homophobic, backwards or closed minded (not nigerian) grin grin grin
5 he must have the same moral, ethical, social etc standards as i do.
6 Definitely not religious, i don't need that at my tender age tongue tongue
7 he must be packing, as in quality and quantity (trojan standards) non negotiable, and be totally freaky.
Who ask you now? Oya all these character you keep dreaming fit. Turn man to robot oo kai alice in the wonderland lmfao
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 10:51pm On May 29, 2012
kambili190:

that's ALMOST everything what a future husband should not be like grin

why not talk about future husband qualities ladies wink

Can you imagine, never cheat no matter what? Is he going to jazz her?

I have a secret list that keeps growing, a list of men I will love to .......
God forbid my husband ever makes the mistake of cheating,open season will be declared and that list will get used!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by mekaboy(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2012
pro01: SINCE MEKABOY LIKES SHOUTING HIS QUESTIONS, I WILL ALSO SHOUT MY ANSWER TOO. ALL IT TAKES TO BE A WIFE MATERIAL ARE THE FOLLOWING:

END OF DISCUSSION.

LOL, YOU SHOUTED YOUR ANSWER CORRECTLY BUT ONE THING IS MISSING, OF EVERYTHING YOU WILL SHARE WITH A WOMAN IN MARRIAGE, THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE "BED" YOU CAN HAVE EVERY OTHER THING MENTIONED WORKING WELL, BUT IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG ON THE BED, EVERY OTHER THING WILL CRUMBLE. SO FIRST OF ALL, SHE MUST BE GOOD IN BED. EVERYTHING ABOUT LIFE STARTS AND ENDS ON THE BED.

PARENTS LAY TOGETHER ON THE BED
MOTHER GOT PREGNANT ON THE BED
THE CHILD WAS BORN ON THE HOSPITAL BED
WHEN YOU ARE SICK YOU ARE ADMITED ON A HOSPITAL BED
EVEN WHEN YOU DIE, YOU WILL BE LAY TO REST ON A BED

SO I CAN SAY THAT NO MATER THE QUALITIES A GIRL POSSESSES, IF SHE IS NOT GOOD IN BED, THAT MARRIAGE WONT LAST. "THE BED IS EVERYTHING IN MARRIAGE".
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by swtchicgurl: 10:58pm On May 29, 2012
its a shame many guys here aren't half as what they want! smh! angry

be care ful what you wish for! sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

you can get that in African shops. cheesy

I live in a place where naija food is a luxury.. I only eat Jamo, Indian, and Oyinbo food here. sad

Help a brother out - I can't be traveling to mum's yard in LDN to get naija food all the time. sad
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 11:25pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

I live in a place where naija food is a luxury.. I only eat Jamo, Indian, and Oyinbo food here. sad

Help a brother out - I can't be traveling to mum's yard in LDN to get naija food all the time. sad

You have an option to buy naija food stuffs in bulk and take it home with you,whenever you come to LDN?
I live far far away. cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by khukhi(f): 11:26pm On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44: There is only one quality
she must not be Onila

*Falls off a Durban palm tree* gringringrin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by chukham(m): 11:28pm On May 29, 2012
queensmith: Qualities I want in a husband,

1 he must have an ivyleague/russel group university postgraduate degree and professional qualifications
2 he must be a neatfreak and be obsessive over cleanliness, and a very good cook that enjoys cooking every day.
3 he must know how to dress well and look presentable at all times
4 he must not be a bigot, misogynist, homophobic, backwards or closed minded (not nigerian) grin grin grin
5 he must have the same moral, ethical, social etc standards as i do.
6 Definitely not religious, i don't need that at my tender age tongue tongue
7 he must be packing, as in quality and quantity (trojan standards) non negotiable, and be totally freaky.
pls re u an organisation or a wife? Wat do u want wth his qualifications? Besides, i think u are lazy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 11:37pm On May 29, 2012
chukham: pls re u an organisation or a wife? Wat do u want wth his qualifications? Besides, i think u are lazy.

lool. cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:
You have an option to buy naija food stuffs in bulk and take it home with you,whenever you come to LDN?
I live far far away. cheesy

I can't cook naija food, though... grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Goldieluks: 11:38pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

I can't cook naija food, though... grin grin

Go and get schooled at the 'food section'. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 11:41pm On May 29, 2012
chukham: pls re u an organisation or a wife? Wat do u want wth his qualifications? Besides, i think u are lazy.

lol,

how exactly am i lazy? because im not slaving for anybody?

ah- what are we going to teach the children? if they want to be lazy they'll start telling me 'but daddy didnt do it and you married him' ah i cannot have my children thinking im a nonsense person.

Plus what dialogue can a woman have with a less educated man? Its important to share similar experiences, ambitions, educational backgrounds etc.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 29, 2012

my my! Dis has got to be d best yab on dis thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.