Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge (18347 Views)

Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver / Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name / Occupy UNILAG: Students Protest MAU Renaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Nobody: 10:20am On May 30, 2012
[quote author=His Majesty]I'm loving this whole drama, buh i just hope say my friend Stanley no follow them they protest, make i even call am sef
u no cwius o.
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by khadaffi(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2012
What is the business of the students if the name is changed? instead of focusing on their studies they are busy protesting trivial issues. angry angry
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by sonyjacobs(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2012
Greatest MAULAG....... great......greatest gbo gbo.... greatest gba gba........ e don do no more protest please. make we answer the name as we see am. GREATEST MAULAG
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by francis247(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2012
Joblessness at its peak. If dem like make dem block dier blokos, the name 'MAULAG' has come to stay, it will never change. Like I've said b4, if the soon-to-be jobless graduates don't like it, they should leave. The field is large enough for God sake.
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by y2kaustin(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2012
hoodlums have hijack the extreme of the road leading to ikorodu to loot,rob,maim and start throwing stones at motorist.they is break down of law and order.
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Korrection(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2012
wandeay: i support them, the respect of University of Lagos is in the brand name, UNILAG, it has respect than MAULAG, government should rather rename UNIABUJA or creat a new university, is this what we need, no enuff hostels, no improved infrastructures, mtcheeew!!

You dont support them by staying at home..why not join them or send one of your own to represent you.....Chimpanzee

1 Like

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Korrection(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2012
y2kaustin: hoodlums have hijack the extreme of the road leading to ikorodu to loot,rob,maim and start throwing stones at motorist.they is break down of law and order.

come on..are you serious?
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by udhedhe: 10:23am On May 30, 2012
Brezzybone: I think we should be more concern on hw to graduate frm the sch, and move on. Cos the name of the sch should nt be a problem cos it was and will neva be the primary objective of any student, after all its federal govt sch they named it and has choosen to rename it.

Perfecto you have said it all, God Bless You
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by gegee(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2012
mau mau rebels dem go talk whether na their papa be federal government wey own the skul......rubbish
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Chisustt: 10:23am On May 30, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Friends, this is real.. Pls just register through mine and inbox me and i'll Verify you, and send you the latest code for increasing your money! .

REGISTER THROUGH MY LINK.. . p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s
Just Remove This Symbols '' - '' In My Link and REGISTER!

p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s

At first, you'll Receive 100dollars.. IT IS LEGIT AND DO NOT MISS THIS GOLDEN CHANCE WHILE IT LAST. Make sure you register through my link before i'll give you the code because i'll cheek. p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s .

You can also share your link to friends. '' p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s ''

Charles Okorie!
World leader in home business,
training & development.

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Nobody: 10:27am On May 30, 2012
y2kaustin: hoodlums have hijack the extreme of the road leading to ikorodu to loot,rob,maim and start throwing stones at motorist.they is break down of law and order.
See what I'm talking about, na dem get d skool ni abi na name dem won chop
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Obijulius: 10:27am On May 30, 2012
Students from the south-east, south-south are advised, in their own interest, to isolate themselves from these loafers.

This is not a Nigerian affair.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by sanchez4eva: 10:27am On May 30, 2012
Uniben too big for all dese kain rubbish jor.....Ai dey hall 4 dey flex beans....Malu students make una no enter water o
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Silva79(f): 10:28am On May 30, 2012
But seriously,GEJ claims he's building 9 Unis what da heck is wrong in naming of 'em MAU? Unilag's gatemen r more reasonable than all his advicers. Bleep up government
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by OkijaPriest: 10:28am On May 30, 2012
S'hit just got real!!

Lagos is burning!! Jonathan just shoved a foot up his own arss.

I hope he can handle it!

P.S: EVERYTIME the President makes a speech, Nigeria riots or bombs explode!!
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Kassidy90(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2012
Misplaced priority..........am very sure there reason 4 d protest is all in d name of ' i dey unilag' mtchewwwww
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by blank(f): 10:29am On May 30, 2012
Why dem no go change their name to MALU, see as dem dey act like cow.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by MizEmerald(f): 10:29am On May 30, 2012
What is their problem sef,if they want to continue calling their skool unilag,so be it...d real changes is onschool documents and dat doesn't stop people from recognizing the school as former unilag...they should leave dat place and let better people see road pass
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by alahamad(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2012
@breezybone
Nd all others who think the name is nothing but a name....
If you attend a school with a great brand, you'll know the psycological effects of the boast in moral u get from such great names......
I pride ma self as an ABUsite alumni, why take the joy of being an akokite into being a Maluite/moshoodite or whatever....
Dull move by a dull president who attended a dull school nd was voted in by dullards.......shikenan

1 Like

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Skii(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2012
All these haters that envy UNILAG so much, they rejoicing over the name change...SMH, #jealousyisamotherf*cker#
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Temi231(f): 10:31am On May 30, 2012
Protest because of a change in institution name!!! What happened when almost all doctors were sacked in Lagos? No protest against bad leadership!!! MAULTES I think GEJ really saw you that way before changing the name... Use your youthfulness for something beta guys. May be the name will not make you graduate or what...smh

1 Like

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Korrection(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2012
bayulll01:
And that wil improve your current gcpa from 1.0 that you are?some kid can be so daft

ok...wonder why you picked on me..... grin grin grin grin grin..
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Korrection(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2012
al-ahamad:
@breezybone
Nd all others who think the name is nothing but a name....
If you attend a school with a great brand, you'll know the psycological effects of the boast in moral u get from such great names......
I pride ma self as an ABUsite alumni, why take the joy of being an akokite into being a Maluite/moshoodite or whatever....
Dull move by a dull president who attended a dull school nd was voted in by dullards.......shikenan

lol grin grin grin grin grin But he is still your president...a dullard leading millions of wise men...lol
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by AGideon(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2012
The funniest aspect of it, is that their protest will amount to nothing. Instead going back to class they are busy fighting over nothing. needless to say that with time, they will get used to the name. More so, they should be more concerned about the knowledge they are meant to acquire, not the name the institution.
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by singiti(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Any student caught should be given extra semester !
are u trying to say what the President did is right... shocked
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Korrection(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2012
sanchez4eva: Uniben too big for all dese kain rubbish jor.....Ai dey hall 4 dey flex beans....Malu students make una no enter water o

Meet me at guest house this evening make we booze.....i dey come hall 2 come pick 2 chics..one for you..one for me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by KINGAlli(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2012
maclatunji:

Are you suggesting a mass brawl?
I beg help me ask am oo...Lagos Tout!!
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by rasputinn(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2012
I hope they were thoroughly drenched in the rain.I pity these ones that dont seem to have a well thought out list of their live's priorities

SMH
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Korrection(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2012
singiti:
are u trying to say what the President did is right... shocked

What is wrong with renaming a school after a man they love so much??
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by salibee: 10:40am On May 30, 2012
The real problem is image of the school •The Nigeria state is now tribalistic in nature ur competency is no more recognised

Fortunate to have attended interview where people got the job simply because the interviewer is a product of the same school with the interviewer•

People get job simply because of their ethnic background•
Competency is no more recognised in Nigeria•
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by 4wardever(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2012
It's not just about the swag anymore. It's about disregard for the wishes of the people. Those who are saying that they should accept the new name have the rights to air their views and are clearly expressing their acceptance of an insensitive and autocratic govt. BTW, UNIBEN is next to be changed to BOB IZUA UNIVERSITY. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK / Do You have any Regrets Studying Engineering? / Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.