Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) (9043 Views)

I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) / Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Frankies(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
almondjoy:

Crucify you?  Not at all.  Please you have my blessings.   Like it is a new feeling?  And you say you are married?  All these lie lie threads sef!

Are you not a man? All you have to do is eat a dish once or twice and it ceases to please you.  Even me, I am like that too.  So please I am not disappointed at all.  Infact, you feel very normal to me and I empathize with you. Nuffing strange here!  It is all about "African values"!  Una yansh dey stay for one place?  Like this is your first time of turning tricks.  Please I am not impressed.  You are an African man and it is your M.O. even with all the holy communion every sunday.

Please come back and tell us about the next fling in about one week's time!

This girl must be feeling really special! Thanks to you lover boy--Felix Liberty!

Abeg commot make we see road! angry

Old Slut. not suprise if you are in support of that escapade.That is why you want all to be secretive to the spouse.

Senseless unimaginable idiot.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by yewaman1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2007
I dont know that part of the country you are from,
but in my own part there is something they call
'mangu' be very careful since said she is married.

In anycase what made you think she is unhappy?
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by ifyalways(f): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
do whatever that please you jare. but remember

you must reap whatever you sow cool
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by akynzee(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2007
My brother you are on your own (OYO), why did u get married when u knew you not inlove in the first place. you need to know wats up with you wife if she loves you or not else you rae gonna be hurting her. DO DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT LOVE IS? , LUST?

try to patch things up bros
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by evergie(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
Frankies:

Old Slut. not suprise if you are in support of that escapade.That is why you want all to be secretive to the spouse.

Senseless unimaginable idiot.
Why insulting someone for expressing her opinion in a public forum? Why not talk to the poster who needed replies to his post.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by btayo1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ Poster; You seem to have gotten involved in this relationship as pronounced in your prevoius thread " Love letter to my wife". Well as you wife is getting romantically and emotionally attached to another man and denying you sex and you have seemingly gone ahead to get it from another woman; I think it would be better if you be a man about the whole issue and call it Quits, now becaúse if your wife finds out she would be the one asking for a divorce and no one will believe that her earlier actions contributed to your situation.
Also Office affairs is a no-no; is falls under the same category as sleeping with your Housemaid; wife´s friend etc. get your kick somewhere else.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by toluwalomo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
Tsk, tsk, another reason why women feel men have their brains lodged between their legs.

Cuz your marriage is unhappy, does that veto adultery?

Don't allow a single female who is "into you" wreck your marriage!

I'd rather you seek counselling and try to make your marriage work. And not take solace in the bosom of that other woman.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by opokonwa(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2007
@poster

You've fallen deep in lust!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by EKENEA(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2007
stay away, seek for transfer.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by gabuu(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2007
if you play with fire, soon rather than later you will get burnt. You are playing with fire
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by rockiedink(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
@poster
karma is a bitch
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by maakano(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
my opinion is that it is just a temptation that you can overcome and every married except few do undergo this type of temptation but with prayer and little discipline one can overcome it.

However, don't mind them those that want to axe you are much more into it than you.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by floodlight(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
see man i have a friend his name is OSAS he his from benin,he his one of the most hadsome guy i ever met, he told me that his dad told him thats "OSAS I KNOW U ARE HANDSOME AND U LOOK LIKE ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, WHEN I WAS AT YOUR AGE I HAD OVER 80 GIRLFREINDS COS I WAS TALL AND GOOD LOOKING BUT SOMETHING I NEVER DID WAS TO DATE A MARRIED WOMAN, SO MY SON IN WHAEVER YOU DO NEVER MOVE CLOSE TO A MARRIED WOMAN"
SO MAN PLEASE SAFE YOURSELF AND STOP THIS ILLICT RELATIONSHIP before it STOPS U
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by idea(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2007
frankies,if u read the last line of almond's post you wouldn't have posted all that u had posted because she's not in support of georgey's acts. i think and strongly feel people should be careful of how they rain insults on people that either had posted messages and need ur candid advise or whatever. it's actually a free world but we shouldnt be insultive. thanks and peace out.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Carlosein(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2007
idea:

frankies,if u read the last line of almond's post you wouldn't have posted all that u had posted because she's not in support of georgey's acts. i think and strongly feel people should be careful of how they rain insults on people that either had posted messages and need your candid advise or whatever. it's actually a free world but we shouldnt be insultive. thanks and peace out.

maybe frankies does not understand this kind of irony.

@poster,

ol boy many have spoken, LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Frankies(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2007
idea:

frankies,if u read the last line of almond's post you wouldn't have posted all that u had posted because she's not in support of georgey's acts. i think and strongly feel people should be careful of how they rain insults on people that either had posted messages and need your candid advise or whatever. it's actually a free world but we shouldnt be insultive. thanks and peace out.

you won't understand why I posted that. Thanks for the observation all the same.

Cheers
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by wham(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hey Georgey, these were your words in your previous thread

I found love letters written by a man to my wife.
i didnt ask her about it but took my time to dig further and to my amazement,
she has been in romantic communication with this guy.
when i blew the lid with evidences, she agreed being very close to the guy but
swore that she never slept with him. i am confused and devastated.
why would a married women do that? undecided
As for our sex life, she never yeilds and when she does, its like fulfilling all
righteousness. I am very disturbed. Should i seek for divource?
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Frankies(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ poster

That your wife is not active sexually and romantically is not an excuse to indulge in what you want to do or is it in what you are doing already.

If you love her. I know a woman always believe in the person she loves. If you take time to let her know how you feel of the whole inactivity of her. I am assuring you that she will change remarkably. Infact , she will be more than what you think she is not.

From your post, i was able to deduce that she is not a promiscuous type like almondjoy

. So it is a very easy case.

Give it a try and the result will be very amazing to you
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by my2cents(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
I hear that in naija now, most married women carry, pray for "holy ghost pepper" to rain on their husbands when they are not at home so as to ward off temptation. In fact, someone was telling me of a confession a man made at church claiming his privates were "on fire" while at a hotel with another woman tongue

The above is not a joke, but seriously though, technically, you have already slept with the woman. If you read the bible, you will know that it says, mere looking is the same as the act itself.

You said she is a subordinate. That tells me you have the authority to either transfer her elsewhere or get rid of her (again, as the bible says (paraphrasing), "if your right eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out"wink altogether.

As always, my 2 cents
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by luckia(m): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
Quote from: ayoeze11 on Today at 01:40:05 PM
The Devil is knocking at your door, please do not open

Nah! He has opened, he's just waiting for the consequences.

But God is a Merciful God, friend,
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Sweetaura1(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2007
Let's stop giving the poster "holier than thou" responses. I believe he must have tried resolving his differences with his wife before throwing it to the floor for contribution.

According to one of his posts by Wham his wife had been having an extra-marital affair, which probably prompted his office affair.

I know in the African contest marriage is a "forever bond" that MUST not be broken even if the couple are very unhappy in the union. This should not be so. Any marriage not ordained by God will hardly work. These days people go into marriage for some selfish reasons and once into it they start discovering their differences and hence, extra marital affairs.

I'll advise the poster to seek marital counselling with the wife. If it works out , fine. If not go your different ways. You both might find happiness with your new spouses. Why would you continue to live together deceiving people that all is well, while you're very unhappy. This's why the Western world is miles ahead of us. You've only got one life to live, enjoy the best of it.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by almondjoy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2007
Frankies:

@ poster

That your wife is not active sexually and romantically is not an excuse to indulge in what you want to do or is it in what you are doing already.

If you love her. I know a woman always believe in the person she loves. If you take time to let her know how you feel of the whole inactivity of her. I am assuring you that she will change remarkably. Infact , she will be more than what you think she is not.
From your post, i was able to deduce that she is not a promiscuous type like almondjoy

. So it is a very easy case.

Give it a try and the result will be very amazing to you

Don't forget I am an old slut without possiblities of retirement!

See who is giving advice? shocked The chief patron of "sluts"!  Male "homo" slut!  See someone that studied I.T.!!! A disgrace to anything Nigerian education represents.  I ntellectual T oilet!  Gosh, thank God for a second undergraduate degree outside Nigeria!

Tufiakwa!  4-1-9 kingpin.  Yahoozee male slut!

Carlosein:

maybe frankies does not understand this kind of irony.

@poster,

ol boy many have spoken, LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE

Leave him--let him keep pursuing me all over Nairaland--till he dies.  He will not smell my dead toe nail not to talk of the real thing.  Does he have a brain? undecided

idea:

I say he will soon read what will finally send him over the edge from me. Leave am----he will soon get what he is looking for---hot HCL on his filthy behind.  Bloody illiterate!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by sod4luv(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
maakano:

my opinion is that it is just a temptation that you can overcome and every married except few do undergo this type of temptation but with prayer and little discipline one can overcome it.

However, don't mind them those that want to axe you are much more into it than you.

yea its normal, but u can overcome it. be prayerful.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by NihilceM: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2007
from the title:

1. You are the married one.

2. She is the subordinate.

From your post:

1. She is the married one

2. You are the subordinate.

Who are you and who is she?
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by fuzek: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

Who are you and who is she?

shocked shocked shocked OMG! LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by subice(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
It's wrong however you look at it, pull out now before the consequences get worse (there are consequences already).
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Zandra1(f): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2007
Before a cheater cheats, he/she should ask him or herself what they would feel like if they partner did the same to them.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by PurestBoy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2007
Why didn't you ask us for advice before the kisses and adultery you already committed?
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by ocho(f): 12:17am On Nov 22, 2007
I can't help but yawn and wonder when men will come up with better excuses for thier illicit affairs besides"my wife made me do it". That phrase is getting rather old and boring.
As for you poster man,I won't judge or crucify you but honestly,I don't know what you want us to say about your affair that isn't glaring. Thank God he gave us all the ability to discern good from evil.

Frankies, ease up on almondjoy,she was just trying to make a point, a valid one at that.
almondjoy honey, silence would have been a better answer for him. Raining insults was not very nice regardless of what he had said.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by spoilt(f): 1:00am On Nov 22, 2007
Rule number one:
DONT lipsrsealed WHERE YOU WORK!!!!!!!!!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by almondjoy(f): 2:02am On Nov 22, 2007
ocho:

I can't help but yawn and wonder when men will come up with better excuses for their illicit affairs besides"my wife made me do it". That phrase is getting rather old and boring.
As for you poster man,I won't judge or crucify you but honestly,I don't know what you want us to say about your affair that isn't glaring. Thank God he gave us all the ability to discern good from evil.

Frankies, ease up on almondjoy,she was just trying to make a point, a valid one at that.
almondjoy honey, silence would have been a better answer for him. Raining insults was not very nice regardless of what he had said.

Sorry, I am not that civilized.  I am a Nigerian so I might as well act like one!   In the only language understood by most Nigerian  gutter snipes like Frankies. If I see who deserves respect--I will duly give it.  Till then na gutter we go swim inside.  Abi you hear say I dey find husband? shocked I am very good at that ghetto business too! When they kick us both out of this website then you all can have peace.  Pickin when say im mama no go sleep--im no go sleep too!  Rubbish!  Let him come out again!  Na im mama for village im go go insult oh and get away with am!

Frankies the Nigerian Goat-phocker!!!!!!!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Leilah(f): 2:59am On Nov 22, 2007
If you really cared that much you woud sit your wife down and explain to her how you feel, but no. SOm enaija men couldn't give a rats ass about how their wife feels. Remember it only takes one undecided sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dumped For Being A Nigerian / SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) / If Your Wife/girlfriend Is Not From Imo State, Forget It! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.