Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) (9050 Views)

I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) / Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by iyk41luv: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2007
pls george follow your heart 4 d sake of God in heaven that forbids adultery n shun the devil which is ur mistress.pls make peace with ur wife n u will gain happiness.

ONE LOVE BRO
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Frankies(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2007
almondjoy:

An[b] IT [/b] student doing internship in "Gboko" somewhere is a match for who? shocked  You have already graduated to[b] ITT  [/b] -International-Thief-Thief.  Can't even stay in school and graduate like your mates---Picking up prostitutes all over the place and Pimping your children on the streets of God knows where. Bloody Illiterate who never contributes any meaningful thing to any topic including those in  "games" section on  Nairaland.  love-vendor! Do you have a job? 

Please IT is not a profession these days--I think it has reclassified as a "hobby".  That is what my kids use to Play Nintendo and Sony Games.  Every 2 year old is a "Programmer" in the real civilized world.  Go back to school and get a real job!  You can only use that terminology in Nigeria---Once you step out of there, all you can do is work at McDonald's or "Throw Paper" at night as a Newspaper vendor like all your IT mates over here.  So make sure you keep that shop in Otigba and continue yahoozeeing!  slowpoke!

IT? Locally educated tout! Please go back to school and read something other that how to "open e-mail" accounts for 419 and set up cyber cafes in Otigba!

I will glagly "fuctard" a Hummer with my slutting capablities and employ you as one of my drivers I send to the market as errand boys!  That is all you will be good for.  Goat phocker!  You will soon graduate to molesting "turkeys" judging from the size of your equipment in the "goat thread" and your picture will be posted all over Nairaland in the sexuality section like the last time!

See Match of a guy--retarded SOB like yourself---talking of soft white tissue located in your rear end where your brain resides!  I am waiting for you.  You idiot of unknown parentage!  Do you specialize in anything other than "Old toothless sluts"--since one gave birth to you? Please Happy turkey day with your Motel Six Wife--and who ever fathered those children you said you have!

Dirty fool. Can you take time and review what you posted and personally make out how meaningless it is.
Almondjoy slut, please get a life and improve in your thinking.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Goergey: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2007
Thanks Guys for your pieces of advice. I differenciated btw the MATURED guys and those layabouts who knows nothing about marriage issues. They all
came up with a hollier than thou attitude.
PLS FRANKIES AND ALMONDJOY should pls take it easy. pls bury whats btw you and be good to one another . Pls i beg.
I have decided to give my marriage a chance.
I talk more to my wife now and though we are not there yet but there is hope.
To you guys who were very fair in judging me, i say thank you.
But formy friends who are fighting online, pls forgive each other.
Peace and Love
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by ikemighty: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2007
cry GO on myguy,notin dey happen, dats why me talk say if una want marry make una make sure say una txt first.
bt me i go advice say if she no sabi watin she come 4 make she go make u mary ur lover girl,cos no mater wat e no good 2 get date outside marriage na sin bt 2 txt b4 marriage no b sin, na dis kind tin we dey avoid.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Nwaka77: 2:58am On Nov 25, 2007
@Poster

Pray to God to help you solve the problems in your marraige and also continue to communicate with your wife because communication is the key to a lasting relationship. It shall be well with you.

@Almondjoy
Please, just ignore. Life is too short for all this unnecessary aggrevations. I am still trying to figure out what you said wrong that warrants all this insult from Frankies. I have read your posts to this matter and still cannot figure out what you said wrong. Take am easy my sister. You don't deserve to be insulted like this.

@ Frankies
E don do abeg. All this insults on a public forum is not getting anyone anywhere.

I'm out!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by TCUBE(m): 5:34am On Nov 25, 2007
, u stil asking, u touched and kissed and u are stil asking?,
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by blueband(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2007
Nigerians are generally very judgemental.We all know what is right and moral and when it comes to giving advise we always stick to a high moral level.HYPOCRISY is another word for this.

I am going to be a realist here-

Why do people cheat in relationships/marriage?

The main reason is BECAUSE THEY CAN!

And the second most common reason is being stuck in a bad relationship!

The poster has clearly told us he is stuck in a bad relationship so I will dwell on that.

Most people marry for different reasons.The common misconception is that everyone who gets married must be in love.
Other emotions and factors can sometimes make people get into marriage,like guilt,pity,pressure from family,to attain a higher societal standing,wealth,etc.If anyone marries for any reason other than love and true friendship that marriage is bound to have problems.It is almost impossible to get happinness from that marriage for long.Sooner than later problems start creeping up and only "love and true friendship" in marriage can solve marital problems.If this does not exist then someone is surely bound to start looking outside when the problems start creeping in.So my friend @poster,ask yourself-Is my wife, my friend and lover?If you can't answer this question with a big YES,then you will continue having problems in the marriage.

Now let's look at another view point-most contributors to this post have condemned the poster-adultrey,hell fire,bla bla bla.Muslims are allowed more than one wife.And to marry a second wife you must at least know her,invariably you must date her.Is that Adultrey?Hell NO!We hear of people complaining that these days marriages don't last.Last rewind to the days of our fathers.It was a thing of pride for a man to have more than one wife.It the meant that for any reason if you were not satisfied with your current wife you could take another,sometimes even the sister of your wife and no one would raise an eye brow.That helped in curbing infidelity and divorce.Are traditionalists all adulterers?Hell NO!Now come to christianity-if you subcsribe to the teachings of Jesus Christ,then surely the poster is an adulterer!So before we condemn this fellow we must understand what his view point is on adultery.For him he is only looking for a way to be happy.

In marriage today we put ourselves in a quagmire-Fellow is unhappy in his marriage and cannot seek happiness outside(adultery) and yet the bible says he cannot divorce!Lets face it-the unhappy person cannot continue to remain unhappy forever,something will definately happen-either adultery or divorce or in extreme cases suicide.

So what do we say to the poster-Talk to your wife,seek a way out and if you remain unhappy by all means go your separate ways.YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!

I will not seek to condemn you for seeing someone else neither will I blame your wife for pushing you into what you are doing.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by achitext(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2007
Men,
You don't have to sucuum to the devil desire. It is devlish act to go for another woman when you are already married.
please Read (Gal 5:22). But I pray that the Holy spirit will help you, because it is not easy as they said.
thanks.
C.j
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by dablessed(f): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2007
Chei!!!!Almondjoy!!! Wow, you be professional  yabiz oh! Chineke , Please take it easy my dear, na beg i dey beg you o, otherwise some amateurs go learn from you fast, i could not help but open my mouth in awe reading your responses to Frankies,

Frankies! Haba! You be man na, ( hope i'm right o) why exchange words with a woman? Ehn? Silence would have been your best response.

Peace guys!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by bebe2007(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2007
The case has closed. Havent got any contributions just want to say i like your response BLUEBAND!!!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by righocream(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2007
Guy its better you stop now, think about your wife and your kids, what could happen if your wife finds out? she would just loook less of you, besides she would secretly start to do her subordinate since you think you are the only one that has urge and all,
look back from where you have come from and loook forward to being happy in future,

get your mind off the woman or start counting the day you are doomed,

best warning, room please offer him more,
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by 2dye4(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2007
"Thanks Guys for your pieces of advice. I differenciated between the MATURED guys and those layabouts who knows nothing about marriage issues. They all
came up with a hollier than thou attitude."

comments like this makes me sick to my stomach! angry. did u expect everyone to giv u da thumbs up? just becos pple beg to differ in their submissions on the issue makes them immature and lay-abouts? Pls, ,,do your generation a favour and keep ur truck load of problems to urself.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by mahal(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2007
your subordinate is a fool, you re the bigger fool, cuz you should know better.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Goergey: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2007
@mahal
hope u are sane,
you could a victim someday
face you sec school education and stop insulting real gentlemen
on this forum.
have some culture and sanity added to your life.
Get born again man
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by 2dye4(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2007
mahal:

your subordinate is a fool, you re the bigger fool, because you should know better.

that was harsh, haba!

@poster: pele. cry
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by jada27: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2007
we should all know that when we make commitment and say wer marrid we have sowed a seed and when we commit adultery we have broken the seed and the oath we took which was made between man and God, we as human beings"marrid men and women", even if our spouse do something that is wrong we should pray for him or her, its not easy thou, but then we should all try and as when we want to commit sin we should rememebr that we have a God that is watching us and when he wants to send his wrath on us, he sure will and no one would stop it,

Dear George,, you have to sit down and think of the oath you took btwn man and God, ur family and ur wife, imaging that the lady, a friend of ur wife and this was all a setup to see how weak you are, how would you then face your wife? you have no excuse you have to change your ways and turn a new leave , u dont kno tommow might be too late,
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Goergey: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2007
Thank you jada27,your advice is the best.
i have been struggling with ladies
given my problems in my marriage.
Pls pray for me.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by jada27: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2007
u too ty and stay away from them dont get attached be offical as possible when at work, trust me you would be fine, am also a marrid woman and i wont feel happy when i hear my husband is messing around or even when caught and i kno ur wife wont feel gud either.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by kidonig: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2007
I know that it may seem like fun now, but trust me, it will turn sour and leave you with and enduring bitter taste as like some guys have pointed out, you have a lot to loose , both in your office and at home and I am sure you wont like to let hell loose in those areas

SOLUTION: Appease your wife by doing something she really likes and get her into a good mood. Then tactfully tell her about it. It may seem foolish now as I say it but it will end up making her trust you and love you more. I am married myself and ds has happened to me and I did just what I told you and got a hot kiss from my wife.

Finally, kissing or touching is as good as the main thing itself, so if you believe in God, ask Him for forgiveness and peace,

Cheers,
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by bluehorizo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2007
Dangerous Game, Ere Gele!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by legba1(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2007
lame excuse;you are married but happy.what effort have you make to make it work.want the intellectuals in this house to encourage you?nahhh,wont be a party to it,chap chap go severe that unholy alliance and go on bended knees before your wife before its too late,else, u carry your dinner go give cat.i don warn you oooo
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by 2dye4(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2007
bluehorizo:

Dangerous Game, Ere Gele!

correct!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by SeeWhy(f): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2007
Office romance is a no no, U can still get out of it now, better late than neva
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by ejembiboy(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2009
winkman! what makes u think that this lady is 4 good when she knows that u are marry, 4 the fact that ur wife dose not like so much sex or romance dose not mean she not a good wife, beside that shows that ur wife is not any how girl b4 u get married pls solve ur home problem and stop decieving urself with so call office concubi u call love,because when it hapen u will hate ever being hansome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dumped For Being A Nigerian / My Funny Expirence While Wooing A Girl / Ability To Fvck A Girl above Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.